All Comments on 'Sexy Hung Red Head'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want her!

Best Tranny story ever. I jacked off and fingered my ass after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I got broken in by a tranny. I was 48, I picked her up off the street, she was a bit older than the others. I had driven around about 8 times before I stopped. I also watched as she got in and out of 3 cars. Black, a bit plump, but looked like a woman. When I stopped she came over, a nervous hi, hello sweety, um, ah, first time eh, let me get in and we will talk. Her dress rode up, I got a glimpse of red panties, her hand on my leg. If you want my lips around your cock, that's a fifty, she leaned sideways displaying her pantied bottom, if you want to slide in there, that's a hundred, in the car, in a room another fifty. Silence, well big boy, um how much for both, she looked at me as if I was dumb, then said for you $100. O.k, I gave her the cash, lets drive, she directed me, all the time feeling my cock through my trousers, I was hard. Pull in there, park length wise across the marked spots, I did. Only other girls come here, its pretty good. Hop out, she did too, lifting her dress, what do you think, mm, nice, she certainly had a big round bottom. She sat on the passenger seat, door open, o.k, pull them down. I did. mm, nice cock, feeling it, nice and hard, as she moved forward, taking my cock in her mouth, mm, I think your ready, I was. She undid a condom, rolling it on my cock,, then she turned, kneeling on the seat, felt for my cock and holding it in place, pushed back, opening for me, my cock sliding into her, rather easily I thought, then said, o.k but go easy, I went slow at first, you o.k, yes, fuck me, so I went at her. now I am not that big, 6 inches I guess, but I am thick and her ass grabbed my cock beautifully, milking me, I felt my cock growing, and then my cum left me, ohh, I heard her say no, don't stop, I kept pumping until I was done. I stopped, no keep going, don't stop, I went for a short time, then she pulled away. She turned, with tissues, removing the condom, I looked down, her cock was sticking straight up. Wow, your thick, I could feel you moving in me, I nearly got off.I looked at her cock sticking out from under her dress, my hand moved to it, stroking, hard, bigger than mine, not as thick, can I suck it, she moved to me, it was not my first time, as she moved back and forward,but I just couldn't get her over the line. she pulled back, thanks, I was so horny now, a big woman, with a big cock, I said put a condom on, she looked at me, my first but I will give it a go. I watched as she did, on your knees, lower, that's it, I felt my hole exposed, then cold lube worked around and just inside. I was nervous but relaxed after coming, my cock was semi hard as I felt the head of her cock, a sharp push ,aaagghhhh,, she was in, small movements, then push, I felt my insides expand, there was pain but my cock was hard, then she started, that's it, take me, oh yes as she fucked me, long pushes, in and out, I felt I felt her cock grow bigger. I had to touch mine and I did and 2 strokes more cum left me,i heard her oh fuck and she felt much bigger in me then gradually slowed. She pulled out, ouch, cleaned me and then herself. We drove back, when I stopped she said anytime, you know where I am and got out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That is a scorcher

Hi sexy. Please post a photo?

AlessiaTravestitaAlessiaTravestitaover 2 years ago

Superb story, very erotic. Got me totally horny. Alessia. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES