Sexy Nadia in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple of minutes later, she arrived with a Vodka shot and seven hundred baht change. She took the Vodka shot with us, and asked me if she can get us another drink. "Maybe in a bit" I replied pointing at my ice filled glass of orange juice. I took my Marlboro Red pack out again, and took a deep drag. Vera has slipped onto Ashish's lap, and he had his right hand back on her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples from the outside.

Scanning through the club near my table, I tried to locate the perspective hook-up for the night. A barely twenty year old Russian girl caught my attention. She was about 5 feet 4 inches, flowing open black hair, with not more than size 34B breasts. It was still dark in the club, so I couldn't notice all her features properly. At the same time, my selective shopper's approach forced me to look through all my options before asking Vera to work her magic.

Before I could finish my smoke and make my circle around the dance floor, a fresh new Bollywood mix started. Ashish and Vera took off to the dance floor, asking me if I wanted to join them. I declined to focus on the hit from the smoke, so Vera asked me to look after her purse. A new Thai waitress came over and offered another drink. I could see the last waitress standing near the bar and watching us. "Can you get me fresh lime soda - sweet and salted" I asked.

"Yes. Can I have a lady drink too?" She asked rubbing my thighs.

This time three waitress arrived, bringing my soda drink, with four Vodka shots. "Can we all have lady drinks?" they said in unison.

Now I was being seriously hoodwinked. I wasn't interested in taking any Thai pussy to bed tonight, but all the waitresses hovering around me had brought a lot of people's attention at my table. The table with five girls, one of which I was interested in, had their attention drawn to me. I handed over another 1200 baht, and whispered into one waitress ears, "You don't want me to leave for another bar immediately. Do you?" The girls danced for me a bit, nibbled on my ears, felt up my crouch, had their drinks, and lit me another cigarette. I looked up to see Vera not too comfortable with Ashish feeling up her boobs on the dance floor.

The DJ switched music into techno oblivion. Ashish and Vera arrived, and I made my way around the dance floor slowly. It is difficult to choose if one is already too selective. Thankfully, one basic criteria for me with girls is that I like them around twentyish. Most of the girls in the club were much older than that, reasserting my initial choice. I wanted to take a closer look at her again. As soon as I took my seat back on the stool grabbing another smoke, a skimpily dressed Indian girl snatched it out of my hand, and ran out of the club. I decided to not follow her outside. It seemed like a good tactic to attract a customer of choice. I just wasn't interested in her.

The girl had been checking me out too for a while, giggling with her girlfriends. She was dressed in tight stretch black pants, with a loose shiny blue t-shirt, which only covered one of her shoulders, showing her black bra shoulder straps. She was a bit on the chubbier side, but mostly on the ass; she seemed to have a slim waistline, with tight young breasts. She had blue eye makeup on, accentuating her blue t-shirt, and blue 3 inch heels. The heels brought her up to well past 5 feet 7 inches. Honestly, I was simply attracted to her innocent demeanour. I couldn't figure her eye colour from the distance, but it had to be as enticing as her.

Vera questioned me, "Do you like anyone here?"

"I like the girl in the loose blue t-shirt over there" I whispered in Vera's ears.

"Ok. I'll go talk to her" Vera said, sliding out of Ashish's arms.

Vera made her way over to the all ladies table. There were five Russian girls having drinks, and seemed to be having a good time. I couldn't really get a proper look at the rest of the girls, as all of them had their faces covered with their hair from both sides. Maybe they were better than my first choice, but I had already sent over Vera to negotiate. I couldn't figure out the conversion between the two, but when my girl looked at me distinctly, I raised my glass and gave her a smile. I think she wanted to know who she could be spending her night with between me and Ashish.

"Her name is Nadia, and she has agreed on you. She just arrived in Bangkok two days ago and is really shy, so we have to give her some time to leave her friends" said Vera.

"I wanted to leave for a different club though. All these Indian Uncles around are making me uncomfortable" I said.

"Ok. It's just 10:30 pm. We'll leave in a bit. Can I try your Marlboro Reds? I've only had Lights" Vera asked.

I handed over the pack to her. I asked Ashish if he wanted to leave too "I want to go to another club without Bollywood numbers."

"It's your decision boss. I am at your disposal. By the way, which girl did you choose?" Ashish asked.

"The loose blue t-shirt one over there" I pointed subtly.

I called a waitress over, "Can you take a drink order for that five girl table, over there? Any drink of their choice, it's on me."

"Yes Sir. Do you want another drink as well?" the short waitress asked.

"No. Just make sure they know who it is from" I stated.

"Will do Sir" and the waitress glided through the table to reach theirs.

All the five giggled and gave me an appreciative glance. The waitress was over with five drinks within five minutes, and I took a couple thousand baht out again. The bill came to sixteen hundred. The waitress asked me to buy her a drink too, so I just told her to keep the change. I realized that I was spending money way too fast, and a quick count of the amount spent was in order in my mind. The night was young, and I had more than 5000 Euros in the hotel locker for emergencies, so I decided to discard the count, and just flow with it.

Five minutes later, Nadia came over to our table. She asked for another drink, and I was more than happy to oblige. She had light blue eyes, adding to her innocence. The two girls whispered something in each other's ears for a few minutes, while I and Ashish continued with our smoke. I am not a smoker in general, but I generally tend to overdo the 'hookah' whenever I get around socializing. I must have had more than five smokes during the night, and I had stopped receiving the initial hit from it too. The girl on the dance floor had changed again. She was gyrating her bare waist and breasts like a professional belly dancer, exciting all the Indian Uncles out of their couches.

"Hi, my name is Nadia" Nadia whispered in my ear. Her sweet Japanese inclined scent intoxicated my mind. There was freshness in its essence, and I wanted to kiss her one bare shoulder immediately. Vera had warned me of her shy nature, so I didn't want to freak her out with a crude display of lust.

"Hey, my name is Ankit. You are by far the prettiest girl I have seen in Bangkok" I said. She must have smelled my Kenneth Cole's Black too. I think it's very manly, yet not stereotypically common.

"Thank you Ankit" Nadia said beaming her blue eyes in appreciation. Even though we both knew what she was in for, she couldn't stop her cheeks turning pink.

My phone buzzed, and it was Tanisha calling on Tango for a video talk. She is smart enough to trace the background behind me, and I asked Ashish to come with me outside, leaving the girls at the table. "I have to take a call, we'll be back in ten minutes" I said.

Vera grabbed her purse and said, "We girls have to use the washroom. How about we meet you outside in ten minutes?"

"Fine by me" I replied, and hurried outside.

"Hello darling. How are you and Aditya?" I asked my wife, holding the HTC in front.

"We are fine. Both are missing you like crazy. When are you coming back to India?" Tanisha asked.

"A day after tomorrow" I said.

"Where are you? And who are you with?" Tanisha asked scornfully, for not taking her along for the tour.

"I am just hanging out with our group outside a club. Ashish is here with me right now" I replied. Tanisha knew Ashish and his wife from previous dealer meets in New Delhi.

"Is Rashmi with him too?" Tanisha asked about Ashish's wife.

"I told you it's just a business marketing trip. No one brings their wife along to Bangkok" I tried to sound convincing.

"Still you shouldn't have left me alone here" Tanisha fired back.

"I am seriously not in a mood for another argument. I will call you back tomorrow" I said, waiting for her to hang up.

"Call me after 9. Aditya's maid has taken a leave for tomorrow, so I have to take him to his playschool in the morning" Tanisha said.

"I love you" I said, looking at Vera and Nadia arriving in the background.

"I love you too" Tanisha said disconnecting.

The girls made their way through the growing crowd to us. Vera called Jack, and he was outside the club in a flash. I had left it up to Vera to choose the nightclub. After all, she's been living here for quite some time, so she must know the best hangouts in town. This time I slid past Ashish first, and sat beside Nadia, with Vera next to her. Ashish had to settle for the front seat. I slid my arm around Nadia; she placed her hand on my thighs. It was surely going to be an exciting night.

As we arrived at another club, I recognized it's the same from last night -- 'Shock 39.' I had a good time at the club with four Thai chicks, but that is yet another story. After me and Ashish paid 600 each for couple entry into the club, we were stamped again, and handed over four coupons for free drinks. 'Shock 39' had hip-hop, Latin, and techno music blaring all around, was twice as large as Bossy, and was packed with Australian men and Thai girls. This club also had a slightly elevated large dance floor, surrounded by tables. The music was more suited to my taste here.

The girls quickly occupied a table near the dance floor, and used the coupons to order drinks. Someone was smoking 'hookah' on a table far away, which immediately drew my craving for it. I was sure it would not cause any side effects if I decided to use the magic pill later. I asked the waitress to get me a 'triple apple' flavoured hookah.

Vera lit her own cigarette. It was labelled in some foreign language, so I couldn't figure out the brand. Ashish got up behind her, and vulgarly started dry humping her in strange dance moves. His crude hands were caressing her breasts from behind. It must have been embarrassing for Vera, but she didn't say a word about it. Nadia, on the other hand, was watching Ashish's actions too, and was expecting some move on my part. Living in England first, and then America for four years had taught me how to reflect class and personality. I wanted Nadia and had paid for it too; but to make the best of experience, she had to want me too. Over a period of time, every player hones a game, and mine works for me most of the time.

I swayed to the rhythm of the trance music. Nadia held my hands, came into my arms, pushed her breasts into my ribcage, and joined my dance. As I looked deep into her eyes, I sensed my thighs rubbing into her pussy over the clothes. I kissed her cheeks, and glided my hand down her back, almost to her tight ass.

The waitress arrived with four drinks first, and I offered mine to Nadia. She took both of them like a champ. She has had four drinks already in front of me; she is bound to be tipsy by now. A minute later another waitress came with our hookah. I paid the bill and seized the pipe first. I took a very long drag, and it shook me to the core. Drag after drags followed, and I was surrounded by a cloud of smoke. Now everyone wanted to try the hookah, so the pipe took turns between the three, while I tried to recover from the hit.

The music changed to Latin, and I could display some salsa moves I had acquired from 'Intro to Ballroom Dancing' class in college. It was a great mode to meet new American girls at the University, and earn some mandatory diversity credits. Nadia seemed impressed with the added swirls and shakes, and we had a great time dancing. By the end of the song, we had our tongues caressing each other's, along with our bodies.

"Can you guys stop making out in front of everyone?" Vera chuckled.

We pulled our tongues out, but continued dancing and kissing. I didn't care if anyone was watching though.

"I really like you" I whispered in Nadia's ears.

"I like you too" Nadia said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 20. How old are you?" Nadia asked.

"I'm 26. How long have you been in Bangkok?" I asked.

"I arrived two days ago from St. Petersburg. How long are you in Bangkok?" Nadia asked.

"I leave in a week, but I keep coming here every two months on business" I lied.

"Really, what kind of business do you do?" Nadia asked.

"I supply designer furnishings to hotels. Mostly export type business from New Delhi and New York." I made up. It was important to project myself as a repeat customer, or maybe a prospective very rich partner to her.

Nadia ordered another drink, and was getting less shy as the alcohol's effect was taking its toll. The music changed to hip-hop. I held onto Nadia's belly from behind, and she started grinding her ass into my crouch, bring my penis to life. She could have given any African-American girl a run for her money, with the intensity of her dance. All I wanted to do is bend her over the table in front, and slam my 8.5 inch thick uncircumcised cock into her like a jack-hammer, until she begs me to stop the pleasure.

Nadia took my arm, and bit me so hard near the wrist that blood came up to the surface. I manned up and took the pain. Then she took my other arm, and bit me just as hard again on the biceps. I did not wince in pain. If this is what she was into, I was not going to lack behind. I kissed her hard, and gave her two prominent hickeys on her neck. One could easily see the red teeth marks against the white skin clearly.

"Stop it there" Vera said to Ashish. Her insistent voice broke the trance I and Nadia had got us into. Ashish had tried to stick his hands inside her bra, right in front of everybody. I don't think she was quite enjoying Ashish's company, but she had a job to do. After a few more rounds of hookah, it was about 1 am already, and I wanted to get back to the hotel. The girls would probably leave around 6 am as contracted.

"I want to head back to the hotel" I said to Vera.

"Ok. Let me use the washroom, and then we will leave" Vera said. The two girls left for the washroom, and I moved over to Ashish.

"Ashish, play it easy brother. There is no hurry" I said.

"Sorry boss. I got carried away with all the alcohol" Ashish apologized.

We made our way back to the hotel in Vera's car. This hotel charges a thousand baht to bring a girl into your room, but I had managed to get our tour agent to get it waived for me that night. I checked both the girls into the hotel in my room, while Ashish waited outside the elevators. They had to deposit their passports at the hotel counter for security. One great thing Bangkok offers is that all girls checking into any hotel has to deposit their passport at the hotel counter. When the girl leaves the hotel, the hotel receptionist will call the room to make sure their guest is ok, and then only return the passport to the girl.

A couple of dealers from my group were in the hotel lobby to find some action. They looked appreciatively towards me to see the foreigner girls holding my arm and walking beside me. One of them came up to me near the elevator to get directions to finding Russians. I simply told him that they were too expensive for him, and I will see him in the morning on the tour bus. I swiped my card on the elevator, and the four of us made it to my room on the 25th Floor. Vera and Ashish sat on the couch smoking, while Nadia climbed on top of me on the bed, and French kissed my tongue out of my mouth. Her shyness from the club earlier had completely evaporated, and her aggressive intensity forced me to reciprocate and try to gain some control over her.

Finishing their smoke, Ashish and Vera left. I had to get back on my feet to lock the door.

"I have to use the shower. Do you want to join me?" Nadia said.

"No, you go ahead. I have to order some food. Did you want something?" I asked.

"No, I'll just have something with you. Order some ice too" Nadia said, and shut the door.

I called up the reception to see if any food is available at 1:30 am. Luckily, the hotel had a few items on their twenty four hour dining menu. I ordered a couple of club sandwiches, soda, and ice. I removed all my clothes, and changed into the white shower robe hanging in the closet. Then, I put the gold chain around my neck, diamond rings, and my wallet in the safe. I hooked up my phone to the charger, and skimmed through to see if I was forgetting something. Oh, I had forgotten to check for the strawberry flavoured Durex condoms in my bag. I took the three pack condom and put it inside the drawer next to the King size bed.

I took the other shower robe, and went inside the bathroom. Nadia was still in the shower. She had used the hotel toothbrush, and her clothes were lying on one side of the bathtub. Her small black thong and bra were lying on top of her clothes. I could smell the sweet juices arising from her thong intoxicating me. Her wholesome yet toned figure was partially visible through the shower glass door.

If I wanted to use the magic pill, I had to use it now to get the desired effect in thirty-forty minutes. I went back outside, and popped one half of the 50 mg Viagra pill in my mouth, and followed it with a full litre of water.

"Nadia, I have put a shower robe for you on top of your clothes" I said loudly from outside.

"What?" Nadia asked, turning down the shower.

"I have put a shower robe for you on top of your clothes" I said again, and put on more Kenneth Cole black on my bare body.

"Ok darling" Nadia replied.

I got a call on my room phone. "Sir, the waiter has been waiting outside your door since five minutes with your order. You have the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on, closing the room bells" the hotel receptionist said.

"Oh, I am sorry. I must have pressed it by mistake" I said hanging up. I opened the door to let the room service personnel in. He placed the tray of food on the desk, along with an ice box which had two soda bottles stuck in it. I signed his receipt, and handed him a hundred baht note.

Nadia came out with a radiant smile. Her body was enveloped curvaceously inside the thin white bath robe. Her shoulder length black hair looked refreshed like a leaf covered with dew after an overnight rain. Her blue eye makeup had washed away glowing her white skin, reflecting her budding twenty year innocent youth. If I wasn't married already, I would have wanted her as my girlfriend.

"You look absolutely stunning!" I said.

"Thank you. I am glad you are not hairy like other Indian men I have been told about" Nadia said, pointing at my chest seeping through my bath robe.

"So you really haven't done this yet" I queried.

"I'm not a virgin. But you are my first customer" Nadia mentioned shyly.

"I really like you. I've never met any girl with your energy" I complimented her again, and sat on the couch to have some food.

Nadia smiled but didn't reply. She went to the mini bar in the room, made herself a large drink which she chugged down in one go. Then she put some foreign music on her phone, closed all the room lights, and opened all the curtains. The lovely moonlight spread evenly through the room. An entire room wall was pure glass, overlooking a large portion of Bangkok. The glitter of the city and the several skyscrapers added glamour to the atmosphere.

I forgot about the food, mesmerized, as she danced to the rhythm of the slow foreign music. She got me up, put her arms around my neck, and danced with me. I could feel my blood pressure energized, as she slipped out of her robe. I could feel her entire nude body pressed against my robe, as she opened mine with growing vigour. Before I could take a proper look at her nude body, she started French kissing me again. I could feel my tongue hurting as it was forced out of its base.