Sexy Nadia in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her tight ass in my left hand for support, I squeezed her boob with my right. They couldn't be more than 34 B, and were absolutely perfect like a semi-sphere with its pink nipples centre. My dick grew to its proper size like an iron bar, and I knew this state of affair was going to last for a long time.

Nadia felt my steely rod poking into her belly. She held it in her soft hands, and started gliding the uncircumcised skin up and down its length. I was surprised that she wasn't intimidated by its size or girth. She just moaned loudly into my chest, and bit me hard on the chest. I returned the favour by giving her another hickey beneath her ear. She was getting wilder, and we both were having a difficult standing up.

She threw me down on the bed, and climbed on top of me again. I crudely squeezing her tight breasts with both hands, and chewed on her nipples. I gave her more hickeys on her white boobs. Nadia continued moaning in growing excitement. When I managed her move my right hand onto her pussy, I was happy to find her clean shaved. Nadia forced my mouth off her breasts, my fingers off her flowing pussy lips. She slapped me hard on my left cheek, and continued moaning as she grinded her bare pussy over my cock. It didn't go in, but was soon covered by her pussy juices. Then she went on to slap me three times on both cheeks. My cheeks hurt, and must have turned red. I wasn't going to be dominated by a demure girl. I held onto her ass with both hands, and spanked her hard atleast eight times. Nadia scratched my chest hard with her fingernails. She then gave me a couple of bites on my cheek and neck. I wanted to stop her from marking my face, but just couldn't stop her excitement.

I grabbed onto her waist, turned around, and got on top of her in one smooth motion. I kissed her lips softly, then her collarbone. I moved onto kissing her breasts, and after a brief suck, I moved further downwards onto her pussy lips. I didn't stop there, and I moved onto kissing her inner thighs, and then the backside of her knees, until finally, I was sucking on her toe fingers. This drove Nadia crazy and she started moaning even louder.

I then moved back to her pussy, and stuck my tongue into her pink hole. I was subjecting myself to all kinds of STDs, including AIDS, which my mind was rationalizing.

"Yessssssssssss Honey. 'Issshaakk' (I love you)" Nadia screamed, twisted and turned on the bed.

I lost all inhibitions and care feeling her energy and reaction. I drove my freshly elongated tongue into her sweet pussy. I slurped, rotated and drew eights with my tongue, even chew on his pussy lips. Nadia was moaning 'yes,' 'love,' 'Ishk,' 'fuck,' 'Oh,' and 'Umms' like an auto-shuffle iPod playlist. She started curling on the bed like a clock handle, pushing me in and away from her pussy lips. I didn't let go off her pussy lips, and followed her circle around the bed. Finally, I grabbed her thighs hard, and started tongue fucking her in euphoric rhythm. Her juices were flowing in a steady stream, as her body felt the orgasmic bliss. I enjoyed hearing her curses of love, until she squirted with a massive orgasm, which completely drenched my face.

As Nadia regained her senses, she pulled me up and kissed me hard again. This time she twisted me on my waist, and got on top of me again. As my head was stuck between two large soft pillows, Nadia twirled on my nipples with her fierce tongue. She grabbed my cock, which was craving for attention for some time. I had shaved all the crouch hair off before arriving in Bangkok. She looked up into my brown eyes with passion, and sucked my brown cock into her mouth. I jumped instantly as her throat hit the tip of my dick. I was surprised that she could take the entire 8.5 inches into her in a single go. Nadia started sucking the cock like a lollypop, moving along its entire length. She was pleasantly careful enough to not scrub her teeth anywhere. I was in absolute heaven. If I hadn't taken the pill earlier, I wouldn't have been able to hold on anymore.

Even after fifteen minutes of insane sucking, I didn't come. Realizing that she must have got tired, I pulled her up again.

"Should I put the condom on?" I asked.

"Ok" Nadia replied.

I opened the table drawer, and pulled out a condom. I slid it on with some difficulty as my cock resisted its tightness. I should have bought the extra-large ones.

I kissed Nadia again, and placed my thick cock on her pink pussy lips in missionary position. As I tried pushing it in, her pussy muscles resisted the invasion. Despite her well lubricated pussy walls, I felt like I was pushing a knife into hard butter. Nadia moaned loudly with pleasure and pain, and bit into my shoulder as hard as she could. I ignored the pain, and continued inching my entire length into her slowly, until I was all the way in. As I settled in, I could feel her pussy walls stretched and gripping my cock like a python. After a couple of minutes, Nadia let go of my shoulder, indicating the easing of the initial pain.

The Viagra pill had brought a recharged stamina inside me, and I didn't even feel close to cumming. I lifted my body weight off Nadia, with only my cock stuck all the way inside her. I started fucking her slowly, bringing my cock out till only the tip remained inside, and then pumping the entire 8.5 inches deep inside her. Soon my body was suspended over her frame; and I jack-hammered my steely rod into her. Nadia was breathing raggedly as she tried to keep up with my force. After ten minutes, I lifted her left leg over my shoulder and pumped her pussy hard.

Nadia moaned obscenely "Yeaaaaaahhhh. Fuck me hard. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just like that! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk."

I battered her tight cunt even harder, holding onto her smooth white legs. Without relenting the hammering, I sucked onto her toes. Nadia couldn't hold on anymore, and she came in a massive orgasm right on my thick cock. I could feel her cunt wall tightening around my rod, until I couldn't move inside her. Her eyes seemed to roll inside her head, and a thin sheen of sweat formed on her forehead. She screamed "Fuck! I love you! I love youuuuu! Ishakkkkk!"

After her orgasm subsided, she kissed me like a zombie, still feeling the aftereffects of the crazed action. I took my glistening cock out of her, it had not loosed its shape or girth; perspiration dropped from my forehead to my eyes, as I felt drained of energy to continue. I spilled to her side on the bed, as she put her head on my pulsating heart. We stayed put for what seemed like eternity, as normal breathing returned to our body. I looked upon her body lying on me, as it shone silver in the moonlight. I had not released as my twitching thick hard cock still covered in the pink condom reflected.

"Why did you not cum?" Nadia asked.

"The condom didn't help. I like bare skin on skin" I tried to divert the question.

Nadia took the condom off me, and used the bed sheet corner to clean up the tip again. She took the rod back into her mouth gingerly, and started licking it all over. As she gave me another blowjob with growing intensity, the room phone rang. It was disturbingly loud, so we couldn't ignore it after two minutes of continuous ringing. I looked at the clock on the size, and it showed 3:30 am. God, I had been banging her for more than an hour straight. It had to be a personal record for me.

"Sir, Miss Vera is at the desk, and asking for her passport back. We just wanted to make sure you are ok" the hotel receptionist queried.

I was surprised as I had expected her to leave around 6 am. "Please don't give it to her yet. I will call you back in a couple of minutes" I replied.

I called room 1422 in which Ashish was staying. He picked up immediately. Nadia continued giving me a blowjob.

"Ashish, Vera is at the desk asking for her passport back. What happened?" I asked.

"After we finished the first round, she called someone on her phone, and told me that she will be back in half an hour" Ashish said.

"Oh, ok. You didn't give her the money, did you?" I asked.

"She took the money before leaving" Ashish replied.

"Ok. I will call you again in a bit. Ouch." I exclaimed, as Nadia took my balls in her mouth.

I called the reception again. "Can you put Miss Vera on the phone?"

"Ankit, why is the hotel reception withholding my passport? I have to go right now" Vera hurried through.

"Why do you have to go? You even took the entire amount with you. I thought we had an agreement" I said.

"I have to meet someone for half hour. If I don't take my passport with me, I might get into issue outside" Vera insisted. It became evident that she didn't want to continue with Ashish; it was also certain that she wasn't coming back either.

Nadia was going at my cock like a rabid bitch, and I was having further difficulty trying to rationalize anything. "Ok, just hold on for another minute. I will call you right back" I said hanging up.

I called up Ashish again. "Ashish, she doesn't seem like she is coming back. I can force her to come back to your room, but I don't know if she will do anything further" I told Ashish.

"That fucking cheating bitch! Don't hassle boss; just let her go. I have creamed that pussy real good" Ashish tried to console himself.

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning" I said hanging up.

I called the hotel reception once again, and told them to hand over Vera's passport back to her.

With this crazy situation sorted, I focused on Nadia's innocent face bobbling up and down my rod in frenzy. I settled my ass back in the centre of the large bed. As I felt my pressure building, I pulled Nadia up over me again, and tasted myself in her mouth. I pinched her nipples hard, and stuck a finger in her pussy. God was she tight! As I rubbed her entrance, I thought of Aladdin rubbing his magic lamp. Nadia's cum mixed juices covered my fingers, and I stuck them into her mouth. She moaned loudly as she tasted herself.

Nadia continued teasing me with her pussy lips, and her actual lips on mine. Finally I decided to push my luck even further. I moved my ass beneath her, until my stiff cock was aligned with her entrance. My large cock head got soaked by her juices, as I pushed my unprotected, uncircumcised cock into her pussy. It went all the way inside her in one smooth stroke. I was in absolute heaven feeling my large cock stretching her cunt to its limit.

Nadia moaned again, "Ohhhh fuckkkkk! Ishhhhkkk!"

This time I let it go, and proclaimed, "Fuck Nadia! I love you!"

Nadia got an instant surge of energy again, as she started bouncing up and down my rod like an engine piston. I simply stay put in my place, as her upheaval of feelings surged upon me. "OH yessssss!! I love you!! You feel so good!! You want it harder huh!! Take it!!" She shifted into a higher gear, and kept fucking me until she reached a mind-shattering orgasm. "Fuckkk! I am cummingggggg!!" Nadia exclaimed, as her juices flowed and dripped down my cock onto the bed.

She fell on top of me, as she tried to regain her senses. I twitched my cock inside her pussy to her know I was still holding on. She looked angelic in the moonlight, and a sweet aroma of sex filled the room. After a couple of minutes, I twisted Nadia off me, and onto the bed. My cock popped out, still hard like steel. I settled behind her, and pulled her top leg over me. I pushed my 8.5 inch cock back inside her with ease. I pulled my arms around her, and held onto her tight boobs. I kept slamming my dick into her, while pinching her pink nipples to stiff erection. Nadia warped her neck around to kiss me passionately. I was beginning to feel my own orgasm building, as my naked cock enjoyed the python like grip of her cunt. I could feel every inch of her pussy wall stretching rhythmically to my hammering. I kept pounding into her for another ten minutes, until I ran out of breath again.

I spanked her ass hard four times, and grabbed her belly from behind. I made her stand in her elbows and knees, as I positioned myself behind her for another round of hammering. This time I could clearly see her pink pussy stretched on my cock. I held onto her beautiful white waist from both sides, and started pounding her again. I grabbed her shapely boobs, and roughly squeezed them like lemons. As I felt my orgasm building again, I grabbed Nadia's black hair, and started fucking her crudely like a cheap whore. She was screaming now, begging me to cum inside her, and stop the pleasure.

"Take it!! You fucking bitch!! You are my whore!! Fucking Cunt!! Did you listen clearly?? You are my fucking whore!! And I'm going to rip you cunt open" I completely lost control on my tongue, as I cummed deep inside her pussy. I pulled her up with her hair, and I stuck my tongue into her mouth. Jets after jets of cum were deposited into her pussy, as she shivered into an orgasm of her own. I couldn't feel the intensity of her orgasm, as I was completely drowned in mine.

The room clock beeped twice as it struck 5 am. We kept on kissing, until our orgasms waded. I felt completely relieved of the prolonged stiffness, and my slowly shrinking cock popped out of her cunt. Nadia and I were absolutely exhausted, and we fell on the bed in a deep slumber. We didn't even bother cleaning up. I positioned my shrunk cock between her ass cheeks, placed my right hand beneath her head, and my left hand slowly massaged her left boob, until we both were asleep.

The phone rang again. It was a routine morning wake-up call at 7 AM for the tour group. As my dick hardened against Nadia's bare ass, I decided to sleep through the Safari trek program. The feminine scent of her hair flummoxed me. I wanted to listen to my dick, and ream my cock into Nadia again; at the same time, my body wanted to continue sleeping, as it was aching in places I didn't know was possible.

After another five minutes of fiddling around with my dilemma, Nadia slid her arm down past her pussy, and held my cock. She made the decision for me, as she rubbed the bare tip of my thick cock on her entrance again. She wasn't dripping wet yet, as my cock scrubbed against her tight pussy wall. I slid my left hand onto her cunt, and started rubbing it like a vibrator. Within thirty seconds, she was moaning into the basking sunlight encompassing the entire room. The room was still decently chilly, as the room temperature control had worked well.

My uncircumcised 8.5 inch thick cock spread Nadia's cunt to its limit again. Her juices had started flowing too, and it drastically reduced the initial friction of sex. I had to gingerly fuck Nadia in long strokes. The moment I tried to pick up the pace, I lost balance on the bed, and my cock slipped out of Nadia's cunt.

"Nooooooo. Pleeeease put it back!" Nadia screamed.

"You are one crazy nymph, you fucking bitch" I retorted.

Nadia turned around, and slapped me hard. "Quit stalling and fucking give it to me."

I looked into her sex crazed eyes, and removed her hand from my cock. I got up from the bed, and grabbed her waist to drag her to the edge of the bed. I kissed her ferociously, and inserted my steely rod back into her well lubricated cunt. I held her legs in the air, and started pounding her pussy with all my might. She was moaning "Yes Yes Yes Yessssssss... fuck meeeee. I loveeeeee youuu!!" Her breathing was getting ragged, and she came on my dick in a fresh morning orgasm. I slowed down, but didn't halt the engine. After a late night shower of cum, I wasn't going to cum again so soon. As her pussy milked herself on my rod, I bit into Nadia's neck really hard. I wasn't going to let her fire subside.

"Ouuchh! It hurts you fucker" Nadia complained, but rolled her arms around my shoulder for support.

I could see the red bite mark glistening on her neck. As I regained my breath myself, I lifted Nadia off the bed into the air. My cock was still deposited into her used cunt. I started bouncing her on my cock, hooking my arms around her thighs. It was hard to keep balance, but the feeling of her cunt walls milking my cock like a nut rolling into a bolt gave me energy to prolong the position.

I carried Nadia past the bed room, into the bathroom. I placed her ass next to the bathroom sink, and started thrashing my uncircumcised cock into her well fucked cunt. I pinched her nipples, and sucked on her shapely tits. When I finally got up again, I looked at the butterfly tattoo behind her neck for the first time in the mirror. Her milky white skin accentuated her curves on the back.

Nadia bit into my chest, and it made me jump in pain. This bitch needed to be taught a lesson. I slid my cock out again, and dragged her to the room glass window absolutely naked. The warm ray of the sun was belting into her white body. Her back was shining golden now, as I turned her ass to me. I spanked her hard again, and forced my cock into her pussy. Nadia lifted herself on her toes to accommodate me inside her. She held onto the window for support, as I grabbed her right shoulder, and jack-hammered my steely cock into her cunt again and again. She screamed, and moaned, and begged me to cum, as her own orgasm ripped through her. I simply didn't slow down. I didn't care what she felt. I used her like a gutter-slut. I was going to get my money's worth right then itself. She was having a series of mini-orgasms. After fifteen minutes of rapid hard-core pounding, I grabbed her left tits like an animal, and her black hair in my right hand.

"Fuck Nadia. I love youuuu... Take it.. Take it slut.. take my cum... Fuckkk I am cominggggg!!" I came deep inside her again.

"I love you Ankit" Nadia turned and kissed me tenderly.

I looked at the bedside clock. It stated 8:10 am. I was completely spent, and fell on the bed with Nadia. After five minutes, Nadia started dressing up. I called the hotel reception to let her have her passport without confirming from me again. I had to use the bathroom, but I wanted to see her off first.

"I will see you again tonight" I told Nadia.

"I will be waiting" Nadia French kissed me. She looked absolutely smashing with her tight black pants back on. She grabbed her purse and made her way towards the gate.

"Don't you want the money?" I smiled at Nadia.

"Oh. See you made me forget" Nadia came back to me.

I counted ten notes of thousand baht, and handed them over. Nadia smiled at my generosity, and squeezed my ass before leaving.

As I returned back from my sub-conscience, I had mechanically managed to finish my breakfast. My stomach felt wonderfully good, as I made my way back to my room. I found Nasir outside the elevator. He handed me an ointment cream which he had mentioned earlier. I got to my room dazed in my flashback, and slipped into the bed. The white sheet still blossomed with the Japanese fragrance of Nadia, and my tired body fell into a deep slumber.

This is my first attempt at writing my experience. Many years from now, maybe when my memory will fade, this story will remind me how things used to be. I would love to receive some feedback from my readers, so it vindicates me to keep writing my experiences.