All Comments on 'Sexy Savannah from Number 9'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
manwolffmanwolffabout 7 years ago
A good story badly written

Your story is good in every aspect, it's just badly written with very bad grammatical errors, repeated wording, and spelling mistakes. It could have been a very captivating story consisting of three, maximum for pages opposed to being drawn out to seven. However, a good story with a good ending.

RetroFanRetroFanabout 7 years agoAuthor
The Grammar In This Story

Hi Manwolff - thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

You mentioned that the grammar is poor in this story - I am not sure if you are from Australia where this story is set, but I have used a fair amount of Australian slang in the dialogue of some of the characters, and also Australian spelling. And Dino and Katrina's parents are both from Italy, so I have written their dialogue to try and capture their Italian accents. Maybe this was a mistake on my part that could be misinterpreted as poor grammar?

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
This Story ...... it was Special to me !

I am from Melbourne , Victoria, ( Altona Meadows) . Stumbling across a lovely understanding lady like Savannah is kinda what happened with me. My parents didn’t hate me, my schoolmates were fine. Like Dino I felt my life was not going anywhere and decided I’d start working. I did a forklift certification course ,successfully , a Dangerous Goods and Driving course - aced the dangerous good s and the theory part of the driving test but failed to get anywhere driving. This story brought back many memories. I can even hear that dinkum Italian Aussie accent.

Brilliantly written story.

I am now a fan of yours for life ( I think)

Garo L vi

RetroFanRetroFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback

I'm glad you liked my story set in Melbourne. Sexy Savannah From Number 9 was one of my works that sort of faded without trace when it was posted, so it was good to get some positive feedback on the story. I had a lot of fun writing it, especially Dino's authoritarian father.

I've written quite a few works set around Australia set in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast & Darwin if you like stories that take place in Oz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous