All Comments on 'Sexy Senior Citizens'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Speechless

JAPS? A pillow of the community? Fuck me dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, get psycological help.

Clearly you need it.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
Good start - Worth continuing

I liked the little humorous and sometimes over the top moments. I suggest if you continue this story, play up the tongue in cheek feel. As Twenty Seven noted there were a few spelling issues/typos, but nothing too distracting. All in all, as I said, worth continuing.

PikerwulfPikerwulfabout 9 years ago
Yikes

Fortunately where I live today if garbage day. If I'm quick I can shovel this pile of feces into the bin and be DONE WITH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Pikerwulf-Yikes

LOL-that's funny. Couldn't agree with you more, only trash pickup was yesterday. Have to wait another week. Until then it will just have to stink up the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typos and...

Other than some spelling issues and misuse of words (pillar, not pillow, of the community?), not too bad until the motel. How did she get a room without her credit cards and, presumably, her cash?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm not going to read this

As you told us it is unfinished. And why would we read anything that has the potential to be unfinished? Either post the whole story or not. But don't let the comments stop you or you'll never get another complete story with multiple chapters posted. Dumb idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously!

You should have left it in the corner of your hard drive gathering more dust.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is the same as Hank's stories...

This is the same as Hank's stories...Only the names change...Please continue, if the SEAL husband returns and kill them all...If not, who likes the story can always read the ones of Hank...It's the same...1*

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Well you asked for both kinds of comments looks like you got them. Telling you my thoughts I have to ask please continue.... I really enjoy these trips down to the low country... in this story I thought I was a fly on the wall watching. But then flies don't get wet or aroused that I know of. Keep up the great stories, look forward to the next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one hot fucking adventure been there done that

truly hot and entertaining ;story don't stop now we want more tenbears43 a true 5 and that's no jive keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Upbeat original liners fun time

Thanks for writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good example

Mike took a quick look into the bedroom where the couple were hanging on to each other, apologizing and promising never to do it again. Assured they weren't going to kill each other, Mike was about to leave when the wife, who was facing him, made a "call me" sign with her hand. Mike gave her a thumb up sign, received a kissing gesture from the wife, and went to JAPS.

After reading from you this part choose BTB and not to RECONCILIATE, if your wife cheated on you! If you reconciliate with the cheater wife TO SQUIREL MUCH MONEY FROM HER UNDER and after 1-2-3 yearsd to divorce her...........

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years agoAuthor
TO ALL WHO COMMENTED OR WILL COMMENT LATER!

Thanks! As one person pointed out, I asked for comments and I got comments--exactly what I wanted. The negative comments tell me many things, such as don't do anything in a hurry, and follow my own advice to others--check, check, and check again.

Yes, this story was the genesis of the idea that became the Handyman Hank stories. I considered that gang of nuts I have breakfast with, and thought, "There has to be a story in here." Senior Citizens was on its way to be coming a full length book. Later, after I got stuck, I heard the two guys I spoke of in the first Handyman story telling of the past and realized I just needed to stick with their tales. Thus was born Handyman Hank. So to those who say it's just like Hank, you're close, but I think Hank is a much better guy than the two lunkheads in this one.

To those who refuse to read it because it may never be finished, THAT'S WHY I MENTIONED IT UP FRONT. If you had read it, you would have found it to be two complete adventures, about as complete as most found in LW. However, I fully understand your point of view, and I thank you for not voting without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It has a folksy quality and an easy style....

....the rather casual attitude towards infidelity leaves me a bit cold, since the odds are that someone will eventually fall for their casual lover, or someone else will find out and answer with a shotgun or service of divorce.

My daddy always said, "Don't ever expect to hold onto what you don't respect or take seriously."

That said, it's a randy story with a tongue in cheek quality I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, watching the older animals dream about fucking.

What every younger woman is looking for in a quick fuck: older, cheap, gray, and 1-cum and done. Actually I could see an unattached younger woman considering a serious relationship, not necessarily marriage, with a mature financially independent stable man. But for a risky just gotta have your cock fuck? Why? She can get all the mediocre cock she wants. I would think such loose unfaithful women would at least hold out for something really special or unique. And I don't mean a rare antique.

Not very believable. And kind of dumb trying to portray senior citizen sex as interesting or erotic. You wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TO ZOO COMMENT

Oh to be young, dumb, and full of cum! At an age where you think you know everything and will never grow old...and don't know sh*t. My impression of the men involved is they are supposed to be in their early sixties. Take the word of one who has been there and done that. There are men even older who are excellent lovers. This story could have easily come from real life. I hope to see more of these instead of the 10 inch cock stories losers dream about.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I can't figure out

how we got to the scene in the motel from the opening about a small town diner that became part of a chain. Or how we ended up with Jody, not Mike or Joe. It seemed really disconnected and unrelated.

nwiannwianabout 9 years ago
more please - i like it!

Nice start to setting the scene and right amount of sex for me - look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

I can see nobody reacted to my earlier comment, but the author explained well the BTB fans are right against to the Reconciliation fans.

The exact example is this part from the story:

"Mike took a quick look into the bedroom where the couple were hanging on to each other, apologizing and promising never to do it again. Assured they weren't going to kill each other, Mike was about to leave when the wife, who was facing him, made a "call me" sign with her hand. Mike gave her a thumb up sign, received a kissing gesture from the wife, and went to JAPS."

BTB fans you are right and husband humuliatin fans show the best way to everybody!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
"Hank" or Not - 4*s

I read Hank a few months ago, and was only slightly disappointed with the 'beginning' of this one. After the neighborhood and character setup, the opening sex scene was too routine - hesitated reading further. As the new character entered with a quaisi- hall pass, and the 'sporty' model catches his eye, the interest level takes hold. I thouroughly enjoyed the script from then on. I agree you missed it big time with getting a small town motel without cash, but the 'get acquainted' scene was a nice change for me - 'Small Town" friendliness. Please continue with more 'low down' rural atmosphere and keep just enough 'setup and local character' building up to the erotic scenes. After all, we know they put part A into part B the same way city folk do. It's the local 'color' that makes this story a possible BIG WINNER.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Not bad!!

I enjoyed the story. The fact that we had a bunch of old farts like me, shaggin them old Babes was refreshing, hot, believable, & entertaining!

This is an age group that doesn't get a lot of storys about them on here. It seems "Mature"= 50 at the most. I'm 77, & my lover is 69. She is the juicyest, best fuck I have ever had, & I been married a couple times, & can't count how many women I've fucked, short term, long term, or lived with over the years.

Thanks for a good story.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 9 years ago
Damn good story

Hello CDreamer damn good story, you get

the reader to feel like he is in your neck o'

the woods. That SOS sounded good, chipped

beef on toast huh?

Thanks for a gr8 read

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

You got a way with words. You write a very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Only real cuckshit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

It seems its your showpiece: Cuckolds, cheating slut wives and wimps!!! Maybe like your life??!!

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Not bad for a senior citizen

I don't now what the other two commentators were reading, but it wasn't the same story I read. An interesting plot with both Mike and Jody hit it big, maybe Jody hit it bigger. Hole in the wall restaurants make it a ton of money, just look at Micky Ds and Wendy's. Gangs of mostly men but some women hang out in all kinds of restaurants especially if the coffee and food are well prepared and tasty. I liked the way you had Mike and Jody have a good time with the gang and the ladies. Zoey was pure luck plus a little hunting. The sex scenes were well done, and while the story may have been a little unrealistic it doesn't matter because your writing fiction. Your writing is good and your story telling is better. I lucked upon your story, but I plan to read some more.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago

I don’t understand why people read these stories and then call the writer names. They never offer legitimate critiques. I guess some people are so dissatisfied with themselves, they try to compensate by transferring their short comings to someone else.

bigboatdriverbigboatdriveralmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Your story was slightly unrealistic and enjoyable. I love your light, humorous writing style. You obviously don't take life too seriously and your view of the world around you is fun and refreshingly enjoyable to read. Well done, keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good writing

CD, you have a way with words, very competent writer in all aspects. But I just can't enjoy the casual cheating. I like many of your stories, but not this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm so glad...

that Mike is a "pillow" of the community. He obviously found a community pin cushion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous