Sexy Shona: She Owns the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect! You know what, I think I might be warming to you," said Jason.

And OMG if Martin's little face didn't register a modicum of relief. The poor poor bastard.

The relief did not last long.

"Anything else out there needs cleaning, Jan?" wondered Jason.

"Possibly."

"Shame to waste a willing tongue. Cleaners don't come till after midnight as I recall."

"There's the men's toilets, JR, I suppose. Those guys from Merricks we had in here for that two o'clock meeting, half a dozen of them went in there before they left."

"Oh god, that bunch."

"I know. Didn't seem the careful types, did they? Both cubicles are bound to be in a state. Bet there's stale pee all over the place. Probably a bit of the other too, wouldn't surprise me."

"There you go then."

"What do you think, Shona honey?" said Janice to me.

"Should Marty lick the men's toilet out?" she said.

I grinned at her.

"I think he should, yes. After he's done your shoes, of course."

"Of course."

"Oh and Janice, maybe you'd better supervise him when it comes to the bogs," said Jason.

"Don't want him cheating and using something other than his tongue. You don't mind, sweetheart, do you?"

"Be glad to," said Janice.

"Ok, so see you guys later," said Jason, fluttering his fingers.

"C'mon pervert, your chores await," Janice trilled and she ushered him out the door.

Jason and I creased up the moment the door was closed. Neither of us could speak for a while.

"Oh my god, this is too much!" I cried, when I'd stopped corpsing.

"This is fucking hilarious."

"Isn't it."

It had made the both of us horny as hell, so the first thing we did was have a quick hard fuck on the couch.

We wanted to make sure Marty had ample time to be licking ladies' shoes and men's toilets, whilst worrying his little head off about whether he was getting fired, so afterwards we took a long sexy shower together during which Jase got down and soaped my cunt and licked it out good.

"Bet what Marty's tasting right now isn't quite so yummy," I giggled.

Jason grinned up at me.

'Bitch!' he said and he slapped my arse, which I loved.

We got dried and dressed and then we spent a while back on the sofa idly chatting about this and that, including the unspeakable stuff we were going to inflict on our victim when we had him back in our clutches.

Jason gurned at me and said that, knowing Janice as he did, the poor sod would have had a grim time already.

A few minutes before six o'clock, Jason went and perched on his desk and called though.

"Janice? Ok, all clear. Bring him in."

The door opened moments later and Janice came into the room pulling Martin behind her by his tie.

Which is all he was wearing.

Poor man was totally on display.

Well, almost. He had his hands cupped over his genitals in an attempt to retain at least a shred of dignity, but all this actually did was make him look more risible.

I was laughing anyway, so was Jason.

"Oh my god, Jase, he's fucking naked already!" I exclaimed, hand to mouth.

It was a genuine surprise. One of the first things I'd been intending to do was make Marty get undressed in front of us, however it appeared that Janice had got there first.

Not a problem. There was plenty else I was looking forward to doing to him!

Jason wasn't fazed at all.

"Made him strip off to do his chores, Jan, did you?"

"Just trying to protect his clothes."

"Course."

"Just as well too. God, JR, those cubicles were a real mess."

"I bet they were. Clean now though, sweetheart, right?"

"Spotless."

"And your shoes?"

"Ditto."

"So look, Janice, I'm about to pronounce on Marty's punishment for being a sexual pervert and Shona's reward for reporting it. Do you wanna stay for this or do you wanna scoot?"

"I'm interested, so I'll stay."

"Thought you would."

"Ok, JR, so what's the score?" Janice asked.

"What have you decided?"

Jason remained leaning against his desk as he outlined the decision. Janice stood just inside the room, holding the naked Martin by his tie, and I was reclining comfortably on the couch.

Martin was whimpering a little. Abject fear, unspeakable humiliation, a big dose of self disgust for allowing this to happen to him, guess those were the things the poor man was feeling.

That's what I liked to think anyway, as I gazed avidly across. I'm sure I was right.

"Ok, well he probably won't like it," Jason began.

"Figured that," gurned Janice.

"Indeed. But let me run through it. Marty, you listening over there?"

No reply. Just that rather pathetic sound he was making.

"Don't worry, JR, he's listening," cackled Janice.

"He's listening to every single word."

She gave Martin's neck a sharp yank with the tie to reinforce the message. He yelped and then resumed the whimpering.

"Aw the poor thing," I giggled.

Jason chuckled and continued.

"Ok good. So here's what's going to happen."

And he set out what he and I had discussed and agreed.

It was simple. Marty's punishment and my reward were one and the same thing. The governing principle was fairness. Marty had done bad things to me, the furtive peeping down my top, the constant staring at my legs, just generally being a sad and irritating little pervert, and so now the right and proper thing was for this to be reversed. I would get the chance to do bad things to him.

I had free rein. Whatever I wanted to do to Marty, I could. No limits.

Retribution, basically, is what it amounted to and it was going to be suitably harsh for him and immensely enjoyable for me.

Hence for the next sixty minutes I was going to torment Marty in any way I wished.

Jason and Janice would help out as necessary, but it was down to me exactly how Marty was going to be abused.

I was to be tormentor-in-chief.

Jason took a pause, looked at me.

"Ok with this, Shona? An hour or so of torturing the fuck out of Marty?"

"Looking forward to it," I assured him.

Jason announced that Marty's employment situation would be clarified once I'd had my sixty minutes. Reason for the deferment being that it depended on his attitude to being tortured whether or not Marty kept his job.

If he buckled down, suffered whatever I chose to inflict upon him without being difficult, then fine, he had a future at the company.

Any deviation from that, any behaviour which made things even the least bit problematic for me while I tormented him, and that would be the end. Fired and a bad reference so the only job he'd be getting in the foreseeable future was flipping burgers.

"Ok, that's it. You ready to get started, sweetie?"

"Totally."

"You have until seven o'clock. Feeling sadistic?"

I giggled.

"We'll see, won't we?"

"Jan, do you wanna take him over to Shona?"

"You bet," Janice said, glint in her eye.

OMG, it was panning out so perfectly. This was gonna be fun!

3/3.

Janice led Martin across the room to where I was sitting, parading and presenting him for my amusement.

"Marty, say hello again to Miss Roberts."

"Hello Miss Roberts."

He was stuttering, barely audible.

"Hi Marty!" I chortled.

"Gosh you look different. But you know what, I like it. It's an improvement. Stop trying to cover yourself up, hands by your sides. That's better. Wow that's a small dick you've got there! Fucking pathetic that is, Marty. Bet it'd go a teeny bit bigger if I showed you my fabulous tits though, huh? Hey, maybe I'll do that sometime if you ask me really really nicely! Or maybe I won't. Ha ha ha. He's been a good little boy for you, Janice, has he?"

"On the whole. He threw up halfway through toilet duties, but apart from that."

"Threw up? Yuck! Hope you disciplined him."

"Nice hard slap and a kick in the goolies."

"Ouch!" I giggled.

"Yes he certainly felt it."

I smiled nastily at Marty.

"Guess I'm looking forward to this a lot more than you are."

The expression on his face told me how true that was. He looked utterly terrified.

With good reason too, because I got straight into things and for the next hour and more I transported him to hell. People couldn't be more wrong if they think that extremely pretty young girls can't also be extremely cruel young girls!

First I made him do a nude dance for me. Told him to imagine his favourite song playing in the room and groove around to it.

I kept him lumbering clumsily about in front of me for maybe ten minutes, all to much giggling and clapping from me and derisive laughter from Jan and Jase.

Then I told Jan to lead him around the room on all fours, with Marty woofing and pretending to be a dog.

She did it roughly, kept yanking on the tie around his neck, jerking his head from side to side.

I sat and enjoyed the spectacle, shouting out "ooo look at that doggy go!" and "wonder if it wants a bone?" and loads of sarcastically demeaning stuff like that.

I got Jase to join in, strolling behind and kicking Marty up the backside with his heavy brogues.

I joined the party too. I got up from the couch and sauntered over there and kicked him in the ribs a few times.

Then I mounted him and grabbed a firm hold of his ears and I rode him round and round the room, Jan ahead of us and pulling him along and continually snapping his head around, Jase following and booting merry hell out of his arse, until eventually my poor mistreated steed collapsed flat on the floor in pain and exhaustion, face down, mewling and gasping.

I stood on him in my stilettos and stamped around grinding the heels into his back and his buttocks. I made him kiss my shoes and say a big thank you to them for trampling on him. Then I took them off and used them in the next instalment.

I sat on his back and started idly rapping his head, right on the crown, with the heel of a shoe.

I made it more cruel as I went on. Definitely be classed as torture now, what I was doing to poor Marty.

I delivered blows at irregular intervals, so he never knew when the next one would land, couldn't prepare himself for the pain, and I mixed up soft playful hits that didn't really hurt with harder ones that hurt him a lot.

Then every so often a full-on vicious crack to make his fucking skull rattle!

His face was down in the carpet and this muffled his sobbing, but even so it was loud.

At first he'd been twisting his head this way and that, desperate to avoid the treatment I was dishing out, but I soon put a stop to that. Just pointed out to Jase what he was doing, that it was breaking the stipulation that if he wanted to hang on to his job Marty must behave impeccably, and that was quite sufficient.

Soon as Marty heard me complaining he stopped moving his head and I had a nice stationary target to carry on attacking at leisure.

I grabbed the other shoe and went at things double-handed pretending to be a drummer, humming the stars and stripes, getting Jase and Jan to hum along, and bashing out an accompaniment on my 'drum'.

It was good to get the issue of Marty's compliance in his own torment tested and out of the way. After that, regardless of what we did to him, he never again tried to resist. He just suffered and suffered and suffered some more, and that is all he did.

The perfect torture toy.

Really did make the whole thing so much more enjoyable than if he'd been constantly fighting and attempting to defend himself and stuff.

Such a wonderful idea to exploit Marty's terror of losing his job and put this condition in. Have to admit Jason was the one who came up with it.

I stood up and walked away across the room and I forced Marty to slither to me on his belly and grovel at my bare feet.

I got him to adore and worship me, kiss my toes, tell me over and over how gorgeous and sexy I was, that I was perfection, a princess, that he was just a worm.

"You are, aren't you," I giggled.

I made the 'worm' beg and beg and beg not to be tortured anymore. Don't worry it's not against the rules, I told him. I wanted him to do it.

"Sorry," I announced, after a torrent of abject pleading.

"I don't want to stop. It's too much fun. Plus it isn't seven o'clock yet. Long time to go."

I was having just the best time!

We flipped him onto his back.

"Can you gag the little shit, Jase, please," I said.

"Sure, babe."

"Sick of hearing him now."

"Think we all are."

Jason went to the fruit bowl on his desk and came back with a large apple.

"This should do the trick."

He prised Marty's jaw wide open and stuffed and screwed the apple into his mouth. It was a snug fit, took some force to get it properly in, but Jase managed ok.

"There we go," he said, finally satisfied.

"Cunt can't make much fucking noise now, ladies, can he?"

I said it looked pretty effective to me but perhaps we'd better check to make absolutely sure.

I told Marty to spread his legs and I asked Jan if she fancied giving his genitals a stomping with her stilettos. She grinned and said she certainly did.

The exercise worked well. Before long Marty was in agony, crying buckets, but the only noise he could make was the rather faint 'ug ug ug' coming from behind the apple.

"Perfect!" I announced.

"Bit of peace and quiet at last."

"Should I stop, Shona?" asked Jan, taking a breather.

"Just a little more," I told her.

"Hard as you fucking can."

"You got it," smiled Jan, and she went back at it with even more gusto.

If it wasn't for his fruit gag Marty would have been screaming the fucking roof down.

And the sweet thing was that even though he was writhing around, he'd remembered the rules and was making it nice and easy for Jan by keeping his legs open and his cock and balls suitably exposed.

"Ok that's enough," I said.

I giggled, looking at Marty's condition.

"Oh god, his poor tackle. We ought to check it still works. You know, see if he can get a hard-on."

Still laughing, I sat on his stomach, facing forward and straddling him. I told him to look closely, I was going to remove my top.

"Because we all know you wanna see my big tits, don't we?"

I took the top off and started fondling my breasts, checking that he was staring.

He was.

I lent forward and pressed them to his face, let the hard nipples brush across the tip of his nose.

"Why don't you suck them, Marty? Don't you want to? You won't get another chance, you know. Oh sorry, you can't. Not with that pesky apple stuck in there. Aw poor thing! Shouldn't tease you like this, should I? It's bad of me, I know."

I asked Jan to report on what was happening between Marty's legs. Yes, she chuckled, his little pecker had stirred and arisen.

I was really amused. He may have just suffered a prolonged and painful assault down there but still the tit tease I was inflicting was doing what it was meant to.

I jumped off him and took a look.

OMG so pathetic. Poor little bastard had indeed got himself a hard-on. About half the size of Jason's, sure, but yes a nice little hard-on.

"Fucking pervert," cackled Jase.

"He is that," said Jan.

"Loves those juicy jugs of yours, babe, doesn't he?" said Jase, leering.

"Seems so," I said.

I was standing topless over Marty, smirking down at him.

"Can't say I blame him," said Jase, wolfish grin.

"Fuck you look good in just that little skirt, babe. Maybe you should stay like that for a while."

"You think?"

"I do."

"Ok," I giggled coquettishly.

"Seen enough of this now, Shona?" Jan asked.

She was pointing at Marty's erection.

"Do believe I have," I snickered.

"Want me to get rid of it?"

"Yes please."

Jan gave an evil chuckle.

"My absolute pleasure."

She placed a stiletto in Marty's groin and with great relish extinguished his little hard-on.

"What next, honey?" she inquired.

"How do you wanna torment him next?"

I paused to think for a moment, then turned to Jase.

"We did say I could do anything I wanted, right?"

"Sure babe."

"Ok, great," I beamed.

"Let's take him into the bathroom then."

Jase said sure, grabbed the end of the tie which was still hanging around Marty's neck and dragged him off to the bathroom.

Me and Jan followed, giggling like crazy together at the pitiful sight.

When we'd got Marty in there Jase asked me how I wanted him. I said flat on the floor on his back.

He bundled Marty down onto the hard bathroom tiles. His head gave a crack as it hit the floor, which made us laugh.

Jase arranged him as per my instructions, pulled his arms and legs out on either side so that Marty was spread-eagled out on the bathroom floor.

"That ok, sugar? That what you had in mind?"

"Perfect!" I grinned.

Jase sneered down at the torture toy.

"Ok listen up Marty. Miss Roberts loves the position you're in. So whatever happens you don't move a fucking muscle, ok? Got that you little cunt?"

Marty did what could have been a nod, hard to tell, and made some more of his trademark distant 'ug ug ug' sounds.

"Guess that was him agreeing," I gurned.

I sat on Marty's chest and stared deeply into his eyes, savouring the fear and humiliation, the complete degradation of spirit, I saw reflected there.

And to know I was the cause of it all, this was just the horniest thing!

Marty was in a state. Such a state that although I was topless he couldn't muster the slightest interest in the renewed proximity of my tits. No hard-on for little Marty this time. He wasn't even noticing my gorgeous globes.

One of us was sexually excited however. My panties were a mess.

I was so getting off on this, the enormous power I had and the delicious knowledge that I had it because I was a drop dead beautiful girl.

I was behaving like the meanest bitch on earth and because the boss was a sadistic bastard who was besotted with me I was getting away with it. I was even being praised and encouraged!

More than this, I was smugly aware that wealthy and powerful men like Jason Rose would keep finding themselves smitten by me, hence I would continue to be pampered and spoiled and indulged.

I would be given everything my little heart desired.

I was having the time of my life and I knew that things were only going to get better and better for me.

The unfairness appealed to me. Turned me on something rotten, in fact.

Like, the wretched Marty here was utterly at my mercy and I wasn't about to show him any. He'd suffered so much already, now he was going to be tormented some more and I was gonna relish every second of it!

Because the terrible truth is I'd started to view Marty more as dumb debased animal than actual person by this point.

I detected something else in his eyes. Hate.

He hated me. He knew I was loving doing this to him and he hated and despised me for it.

Good!

I wanted him to know I was loving it and I wanted him to hate me. That just made it all the more thrilling.

I gave him a slow sardonic wink and blew a pouty kiss.

"You poor poor creature," I whispered.

"So what's the plan, babe?" said Jase.

"Five minutes left," he said.

"But I can go over schedule just a teeny bit if I need to, can't I?"

"Course you can, sugar. If you need to."

"Ok, so that apple in its mouth," I mused.

"Means it can only breathe through its nose, doesn't it?"

Jason and Janice both nodded and started chuckling. They'd guessed what I was intending to do.

My fingers went walkies around Marty's face and came to rest on his nose.

"Oh sweet jesus, that is fucking inhuman!" Jason gurned.

"Look, Jan, she's gonna suffocate the poor little bastard!"

"Good. He deserves it."

I toyed with Marty's nose, pushing it into his face, flicking it, tweaking it around, and I allowed his dread of what was about to happen to grow and grow until it consumed him.