Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt his tongue work its way into my hot asshole, then across my now exposed fuck lips.

"Oh yeah, look at that sexy cunt," he sneered as he ran his grimy fingers between my fuck lips.

"Oh baby," I groaned deeply.

I was going insane, as my high heels clicked on the battered coffee table as my legs trembled from being so turned on.

"Yeah this is a first-class pussy, Sexy," he snarled as his finger kept running between my two wet folds.

As his lips and tongue were probing my asshole and pussy lips he began running his hands up and down my legs. Just his touch was sending me in orbit.

"Sexy legs," I heard him mumble as his mouth ravaged my ass and pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck yeah baby," I cried out as my redneck stepfather began piercing my scorching asshole and pussy lips with the tip of his tongue.

"Great tasting cunt," he growled as his tongues pierced through the folds of my engorged lips.

"Oh God, you got me so fucked up," I groaned.

"Turnin you on baby?" he sneered.

"Oh fuck...Never been so fucking hot," I groaned as I bit my lower lip from the sensations that were shooting through my body.

"If I didn't have such a big cock I'd pay for this pussy," he snarled as his tongue went deep into my scorching pussy.

"Oh fuck, but I know you have a real big cock and can't wait to fuck it," I snarled as his tongue swirled around the mouth of my burring cunt.

"Want this big cock in yo cunt sexy," he snarled.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as he then began sucking on my pussy lips as his finger worked its way into my soaking wet asshole. Within seconds I snarled," Oh fuck, gonna cum baby."

As soon as I said it, Wardell reached up and grabbed each of my upper thighs and began pulling me onto his piercing tongue. He had me using my ass in a fucking motion.

"Oh fuck lover," I cried out as I fucked my hot, wet ass against my stepdaddies red-neck mouth while his tongue shot as far up into my pussy as it could go while his finger probed my hot, wet asshole.

Through my moans of pleasure he was talking to me in a deep, low voice.

"In all my years fucking every mother and their teen slut daughters, I never tasted a finer pussy," he snarled as he had me cumming again.

"You have the sweetest fuckin cunt I've ever tasted sexy," he said as he held my waist with his free hand to prevent me from falling off the old table.

"Oh fuck... Cummimg!" I snarled as my pussy burst all over his mouth.

It was the hardest I'd ever cum, and I knew it was because of the way he was controlling the action. Also because I knew that my red-neck stepdaddy fucked all the time because of having a monster cock.

I was going wild from the way he was taking me and was frantic to fuck him. My pussy was exploding at the thought of his massive cock being buried deep inside my smoking eighteen year old cunt.

When I finally stopped cumming he helped me down from the coffee table and we met in the hottest kiss I ever had. Our tongues were instantly flying over each other's and our groaning filled the run-down trailer with the sounds of hot, sinful lust. His hands were roaming all over my ass then across my aching nipples.

"Look at these fuckin tits and these big-assed nipples he snarled as his mouth went right to sucking each nipple through the sheer material of my blouse.

He was almost deranged as he was sucking and chewing each of my nipples, going from one to the other like a man who was locked away in a prison cell for years.

I was going crazy and felt another powerful orgasm building inside my pussy. Sucking each nipple then inserting a finger into my wet cunt did it.

"Cumming," I snarled, as my pussy instantly exploded.

He kissed me hard as I came all over his finger.

"Fuck... Never came so good," I moaned through our tongues twisting at each others.

The taste of my pussy and ass all over his mouth drove me insane. His groans told me he was going crazy too. When I reached down to massage his cock, I was treated to the shock of her life. I already knew he was huge from what I saw and the moans from her own mother and the black teen, but I never imagined a cock could ever be this huge.

"Oh fuck. You really are fucking huge," I cried out in absolute disbelief that a cock this enormous could be on a such a scrawny body.

"Big for you sexy," he snarled confidently.

"Oh fuck," I groaned then added hotly, "gotta see this fucking cock," I groaned as I squatted down on my pumps and began to unzip his fly.

"Take it out baby," he snarled.

Just then the dogs began to bark and I knew her mother and boyfriend were home.

"Fuck that bitch," I sneered as I instantly stood.

Standing in my pumps I towered over my stepdaddy, by six inches. I bent down and we kissed hotly for a few seconds, as we heard the car door slam. I messaged his cock a little and said heatedly,

"I've gotta fuck this huge cock or I'll go crazy baby."

"All day baby," he said then added, "once we's are outa here I'm gonna fuck the shit outa you...gonna reshape yo pussy."

"Oh fuck yeah, and once I win that prize money I'll get us a nice hotel and we can fuck all night," I grinned slyly then met his slithering tongue.

"I wants this pussy all weekend," he sneered and kissed me hard just as the door opened.

Coming back from the store my boyfriend and mother were laughing. I grabbed the scissors and walked away confident that my red-neck stepdads eyes were glued to my long legs and the look of my exposed ass cheeks.

Going into my room I changed into another pair of shorts and put a pair of sneakers on. I put on a white, sheer lace bra and my cheerleading blouse because I didn't want my mother or boyfriend to get suspicious about what Wardell and we were going to be doing all weekend.

I packed my newly cut shorts and sheer blouse with my pumps in my cheerleading bag. I also grabbed a pair of tan thigh high stockings. I remember how my mother was dressed when they fucked and I wanted to turn my new stepdaddy on more than anything in the world.

12