Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," he moaned as his monster cock started to pulse hard in front of me.

Finally after about five minutes of staring at his freakish cock as if I was in a trance I took it in my hands.

"Oh fuck," he immediately hissed as his giant cock jerked the instant I touched it.

On one level his cock was a chilling sight. Massive in size combined and with a wrinkly texture from being seventy years old made it appear chillingly grotesque.

What also made it terrifying were the wild maze of thick, protruding purple colored veins. I was used to seeing guys my age that all had these smooth, velvety textured penises. I say penis for them because what my stapdaddy had truly deserved to be called a cock.

On another level his cock was simply the most gorgeous sight imaginable. It was something that could be looked at an admired for hours in a way a person looks at a piece of art. It was hypnotic and gave off an aura that demanded to be worshiped.

"Oh God...so fucking huge," I said in disbelief, as both hands could barely close around half his massive girth.

All my boyfriends or guys I fucked were never bigger than five or six inches and with a thickness that my hand could easily close around and easily overlapping themselves.

I was so turned on holding his cock that I actually moaned through a small orgasm.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my pussy spasamed.

"Pussy just cum, Sexy? He said with a smug grin.

"Oh fuck yeah," I whined in a soft, low throaty voice.

"That's gonna happen a lot, Sexy," he said with a confidence that made me tingle.

"Ummm," I groaned blissfully.

"Play with it baby," he groaned in an impatient voice as I instantly took his gigantic shaft in my hands.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned.

For the next hour I worshiped my stepdaddies giant cock with my mouth and hands. I was in a dream-state as my hands pumped up and down the endless length of his shaft. As I pumped his enormous cock I would intermittently kiss his huge cockhead.

"Oh fuck," he groaned each time my lips kissed his huge cockhead.

The air around us was filled with the lustful sounds of our mixed groans. His for the way I was pleasing his massive cock and mine for pumping and kissing something so freakishly huge and incredibly powerful.

"That's perfect sexy," he snarled as my tongue went up and down his massive, thickly veined shaft.

"So fucking huge," I gasped as my tongue flicked up and down his massive shaft.

"Wait till its in that pussy," he snarled, "fuckin you balls deep."

"Ohhh fuck," I purred going crazy at the thought of what his giant cock would feel like inside me.

I was so delirious and lust-crazed for his enormous cock that I wanted to pump and suck him all day. Although I wanted him to cum for me and knew; from watching him fuck my mother that he shot enormous loads, I wasn't in a hurry to bring him off, and by the way he was watching me and groaning about how sexy I was I knew he wasn't in a rush to cum either.

Once I put my hot tongue against his huge shaft and felt the big veins against the tip I shuddered and came again. My pussy was on fire. Just the sheer size of Wardells twelve inch monster was making me crazier than all of my boyfriends combined!

"Umm, like the way I pump it?" I said slyly.

"Oh fuck," he instantly roared.

"Umm, I could pump this huge fucking cock all fucking day," I moaned deeply as I gazed at his towering shaft that looked like a giant pillar in front of me before stroking his giant shaft up and down passionately.

"Fuck," he snarled the second my hands started stoking it.

As I licked all over his huge cock I was experiencing a passion like never before. I couldn't believe how my stepdaddies huge cock was making my body react in ways I never experienced with any boyfriend before. I was consumed with lust as my groans of disbelief and pleasure surrounded the beat-up pickup with an atmosphere of sex.

"That feel good?" I groaned as I looked at him with a sly grin after my tongue flicked the enormous grapefruit-sized head of his cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned approvingly.

"Umm...so glad," I groaned as I immediately went back to flicking my tongue across the open slit in his huge cockhead then down his enormous shaft.

As I stroked his towering shaft in my open palm I was convinced that fucking a guy with a huge cock could make any girl fuck insanely. I've given my share of blow jobs before, but I was doing things to Wardells monster cock that I never did before.

I was in a trance and was desperate to please it. It was as if I was making love to his huge cock. I was lost in a wanton state as I used my hands and mouth on his massive cock in a way I was sure my mother and hundreds of teens before me did.

"Finally baby," he groaned letting me know he wanted me.

"Umm," I groaned acknowledging him, "Ummm, so fucking big."

"Fuckin big for you," He groaned deeply.

I was lost in a desire to kiss it all over his massively, fat cock to show him I was his. As I kissed one side of his shaft my open palm was going up and down the back-side.

As my palm slid up and down his monstrous shaft I felt the huge, protruding veins on my skin. I could feel the power in his cock which had my pussy dripping wet.

"Nice baby," he moaned.

"Umm," I responded, then added in a hot breath, "So happy to be pleasing you."

"Fuck...you sure is baby," he said then bent down and met my tongue in a wild blaze.

I was groaning intensely as I kissed and pumped his massive shaft. I was, in every sense of the word worshiping his giant cock.

Every boyfriend I ever had, including my current boyfriend, Bobby Ray, I could swallow every one of them whole, but even opening my mouth as wide as I could I could only take the huge crown of his tremendous cock.

This fact alone made me delirious to the point of making me cum over and over as I pumped his massive shaft while sucking on his huge cockhead.

Desperate to please every inch of it I angled his massive cock to the side. I nearly fainted when I felt the incredible weight of it as I lifted it straight up.

"Such a heavy fucking cock," I groaned in disbelief before I worked my tongue at the base of his shaft.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

When I looked up he had a smug look on his face as he groaned deeply. Feeling the incredible weight of his cock made me shudder as I thought about it inside my pussy.

"Think bout what its gonna be like havin it back in that sexy pussy?" he said as if he could read my mind.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned then kissed it.

"That pussy of yours is all I've been thinkin bout since the day I moved in sexy," he groaned as I pumped his giant shaft.

"Ummm," I said in a long, deep guttural moan.

"Once I got a look at those big, nippled tits and that knockout body of yours was when's I decided to move in," he gowned as I continued pumping on his enormous cock.

"Oh fuck," I moaned at the thought that he moved into our trailer because of me.

"Turn you on knowing I moved in cuz I's wanted to fuck you?"

"Oh fuck,yeah," I groaned as my hands slid up and down his massive column.

"And knowing I's wanted to fuck you while's I was fuckin yo mama?" he said teasingly.

Grapping his giant shaft with both hands I looked up at him and began pumping it up and down as I said with a sly grin on my face,

" Oh fuck yeah, you know it does."

"Every night I was fuckin her I thought of you, Sexy. Havin yo pussy wrapped around this big cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my pussy exploded.

"That's it cum," he snarled knowing I was cumming.

I went insane with lust kissing and pumping his massive shaft. After a while I began to get real confident. His deep guttural moans told me I was driving him crazy.

"Turing your great, big cock on?" I purred as I kissed his massive crown.

"Oh fuck," he immediately groaned.

"Ummm...so fucking big," I groaned, kissing it again then flicking my tongue across the huge head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned again as it literally snapped when I kissed it.

Every time my tongue made contact with his massive shaft sparks went right through my body and each time the tip hit his skin he'd groan out loud.

"Oh Fuck!" he snarled." Get it ready to pop for you," he groaned as his enormous hanging balls began disappearing up into his giant shaft.

Never in my life did I ever see anything like it. It was an incredible sight and to anyone watching it would have looked menacing.

"That feel good baby," I groaned as my hands pumped up and down his pulsing shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah," he instantly howled.

I was so turned on, knowing he was going to cum.

"Fuck," he snarled, as his huge cock began to beat violently.

"Oh fuck, your gonna cum," I groaned, never more excited to bring him off.

"Yeah!" he snarled.

I was now delirious from the feeling of his massive shaft as it throbbed against the palms of my outstretched hands. His deep groans were telling me he was loving the way I was stroking him. As I pumped him a huge stream of pre-cum began flowing out of his slit like a faucet had been turned on.

"Oh fuck yeah, you like the way my hands are jerking your huge shaft, don't you lover?

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah...I know your liking the way your naughty stepdaughter is jerking your huge-assed cock...You wanted to fuck me from day one, and now here I am stroking your great, big cock...loving all over it," I said slyly as I continued to stroke his freakish cock.

"Fucking pump it!" he said in a demanding tone of voice.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as I began stroking him at lightning speed.

"That's it, Sexy," he hissed as my hands flew up and down his massive shaft.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna pump the fuck out of it...pump it until it cums real fucking hard lover," I groaned as I felt the power of his massive shaft in my jacking hands.

"Just wait till its fuckin you," he said as if he read my mind.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my pussy suddenly exploded just from stroking him.

Just stroking his giant cock and feeling the power of it and thinking that his monster was going to be fucking inside my tight pussy real soon caused her to moan and shudder into an explosive orgasm.

"Oh fuuuuck baby," he snarled as the first rope of cum shot way over my head in a great arch.

This was followed by repeated blasts of huge ropes of cum that shot out of his pulsing cockhead.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in disbelief from seeing so much cum shoot out of a cock.

"Keep pumpin it," he hissed as rope after rope flew out of his huge cockhead.

"Oh fuck...so much load," I groaned in total disbelief.

I had no idea so much cum could launch out of one man's cock, even one as huge and turned on as Wardells.

"Cumming," I said in a surprised voice, as I watched blast after blast fly out of his pulsing cockhead as it shot over the side of the rusted-out pickup.

After what seemed like minutes had passed he finally stopped. My ultimate shock came right after cum stopped flowing from his cock. I was so used to all her boyfriends going limp and shrinking to the size of a pea after they came, and then rolling over and going to sleep.

But not Wardell! I couldn't believe that his tremendous twelve inch cock that had just shot what seemed like a gallon of cum for so long and stayed as hard as a rock!

Kneeling, we kissed hard until he flipped me on my back.

"Oh fuck," I groaned knowing what was coming next.

"Time to fuck that sexy pussy," he hissed as he took hold of his enormous shaft in his hand.

"Oh God...oh fuck," I moaned as I ran a finger through the folds of my scorching pussy lips.

With my log legs spread wide and my pumps anchored to the bed of the pickup I watched him take his enormous cock; which was cumbersome for him to hold then start to teasingly rub the enormous cock head against my wet fuck lips.

"Look at that fucking cunt," he snarled as he gripped his massive cock.

"Yours baby," I groaned so turned on that we were finally gonna fuck.

"Thought about this pussy every day," he snarled as he gazed hungrily at it while he slowly pumped his gigantic cock.

"Ummm," I purred.

"Every fuckin day," he repeated as he snarled and for the next minute he just glared at my open pussy as he stroked his mammoth cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I watched him stroke his mammoth cock while he gazed at my pussy with a dark hunger in his eyes.

"Spread that fuck hole," he commanded as I instantly took my fingers and spread my pussy lips apart.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I saw the look of hunger on his face.

"Sexy fuck hole," he snarled as I held my lips apart for him.

After a few minutes of gazing at my open cunt he pushed my hands aside and began running one of his grimy fingers through the center of my pussy lips.

"Oh God baby," I instantly groaned as my body shuddered from the trill of being touched by him.

"Wanted this fuckin pussy for weeks," he said in an angered tone that had me breathing hard.

"Oh fuck...you're really fuckin me up," I groaned as his soiled finger slid threw my pussy lips as a way to spread them apart.

"Fuck...this is one sexy cunt," he snarled as he began rubbing my pussy with his massive cockhead.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned as his huge cockhead had me right on the edge of cumming.

"Made me wait for this fuckin pussy," he snarled angrily as he dropped his massive shaft onto my belly and began sliding it through the center of my pussy lips before he took it in his hand again.

"Oh God baby its yours now baby...its your pussy now...fuck it...Please fuck it," I pleaded feverishly.

I was so turned on from the way he teased my aching clit with the head of his huge cock that I was pushing off my pumps as my body squirmed from his tortuous cock head. He was enjoying taunting me.

"Oh don't cha worry bout that," he sneered then added in a dark voice, "Oh yeah don't cha worry sexy, I'm gonna fuck it...just gettin even for the times you and I shoulda been fuckin," he snarled almost angrily.

"Oh lover, give me that huge assed cock," I pleaded.

"Your pussy wants this big dick," he sneered.

"So bad lover... umm, so fucking bad," I groaned.

"Fuck, you are one sexy piece," he groaned as he looked me over while he continued to pry my wet lips apart with his huge cockhead.

"Oh baby," I groaned from being more turned on than any time in my life.

"Yeah, Sexy...wanted your pussy bad," he snarled.

"Oh baby, if I only knew... fuck, I wanna be yours so bad," I groaned, letting him know that if knew he had such an enormous cock we'd be fucking every day.

"Yeah, I getcha baby...shoulda showed you this big dick the first time you came home from school in that hot-assed cheerleading outfit," he hissed as I kept kissing and pumping his huge shaft.

"Oh fuck baby, I so wish you had," I moaned as my head went from side to side in anticipation of his monster cock.

After ten more minutes of teasing me to the point I was mumbling and going insane from the way he was spreading my wet fuck lips he finally lined up his giant cock and slowly and deliberately began sending it into her smoking pussy.

I was delirious from the initial point where his massive cockhead split the folds of my pussy.

"Oh baby," I groaned as I bit my lower lip and felt that incredible connection to his monster cock.

"Yeah, lets fuck, Sexy," he groaned as his giant cockhead worked its way into the entrance of my burning, wet sex.

"Oh God...so fucking big," I groaned as his massive cockhead stretched the opening of my cunt ten times wider than any other cock I ever had.

"Perfect cunt," he roared as his giant head went past the opening of my pussy.

"Oh fuck...cumming," I groaned and instantly exploded all over his cockhead.

I couldn't believe the exquisite feeling I had as my body trembled from his massive cockhead entering me.

"Fuck, never been spread so wide," I groaned as his beer-can size girth worked its way into me.

"None of those boyfriends ever open-up this sexy pussy?" he said smugly.

"Oh fuck...no one but you...never stretched so wide," I panted as his monster worked its way into me.

As soon as my stepdaddies giant cock head worked its way an inch inside me he became a man processed!

"Oh fuck I wanted this pussy bad," he snarled as I saw a crazed look all over his face.

"It's your pussy now lover...so fuckin huge," I panted as I tossed my head from side to side trying desperately to adjust to his massive cock.

At first he began fucking me slow because he wanted me to adjust to his massive size. I knew it was also his way of making me remember every inch of his great big cock.

As the first few inches pried me apart I was breathing in fast, short breaths as I saw stars from being stretched so wide. Even with only a few inches inside me it felt like a huge tree trunk compared to all her boyfriends. I was breathing in fast, shorts breaths from being invaded by such a huge cock.

When he hit the point where my pussy closed down on him he'd lift off of me like doing a push-up and start circling his hips from side to side. It was his way of prying my pussy apart.

After opening me up a little more he'd give me a soft kiss before he pulled back then came back down inching his mammoth cock a little deeper each time. As he fucked me like this my pussy kept pulsating and cumming as it tried desperately to adjust to his freakish size.

"What a fuck-hole," he thundered as he continued to pry me apart and inch his way up into me.

"Oh fuck...so fucking big," I moaned as I threw my head from side to side while biting my lower lip from the shear pain his giant cock was giving me.

Kissing me again he said in a deep voice," You like this big cock, Sexy?"

"Oh fuck lover," I groaned as I circled my hips wanting to take every inch.

"Most pussy's I fuck can't even take but a few inches of me," he said as he came back down on me and slid another inch inside of me.

"Oh baby, go easy, but I want every fuckin inch of you," I groaned passionately as I circled my hips around his huge cock.

"Yeah fuck it like that. Let your cunt really adjust," he growled.

As he held his massive cock in place as I circled my hips we kissed hard for a minute as our tongues explored each others. Pushing off of me again he pulled his giant cock out to the point it was right at his cockhead then began twisting his hips as he came back down on me.

"Yeah baby, you got a hotter pussy then yo mama... I liked her cunt but yours is way better."

"Oh fuck," I groaned absolutely loving hearing that.

After saying that we kissed hotly as our asses moved side-to-side to make more space for his mammoth cock.

"Yeah baby...you just keep movin that sexy ass of yours likes that...fuck just like that," he growled,..."we'll gets this big mutha fucker a mine all up inside this sexy cunt," he hissed as he looked into my eyes with a crazy expression of a man possessed.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned heatedly, wanting his huge cock more than anything in the world.

Never having anything this huge inside before; including my cumber sized black vibrator, caused me to nearly black out. As my scrawny seventy year old stepdaddy continued to add inches of his horrific twelve inch cock deep into my burning eighteen year old pussy, the sides of it were being stretched way beyond its limits.

As I saw stars, I took short, rapid breaths as he fucked that monster into as he groaned saying he loved my cunt. I knew by his grunting and twisting that he only had one thing on his mind, which was to get every inch buried deep inside me.

Although my pussy was over-stuffed with just a few inches inside me I craved every inch and wanted to feel his entire staggering length and width, even if it tore my insides apart. That was the kind of animal lust his monster cock brought out in all the girls and women he fucked.