Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH...FUCK...OH...MY...GOD...YOUR SO FUCKING HUGE...SOOOO FUCKING HUGE LOVER," I groaned as my pussy lips clung to his massive girth." God, never fucked like this," I groaned as his monster cock continued to split me wide-apart.

"You're an incredible sexy" he snarled, letting me know he loved fucking me.

"Oh fuck," I cried out again and again as he kept filling my pussy with more cock. "Fuck, never been so full," I groaned as my pussy continued to explode over his monster cock.

"Tight snatch," he growled as he continued inching into me.

"What pussy isn't tight around you?" I panted as my ass moved from side to side in desperation to make room for his massive cock.

After nine massive inches were wedged deep in my pussy, fear overcame me and she desperately tried to resist his tremendous cock. Reaching under his crotch I was in disbelief as I felt three more inches of fat cock.

"All of you baby...pussy wants every inch of your huge-assed cock," I groaned.

"Fuck," he growled.

Looking up I saw the contorted look on his face. It was a look that told me he wasn't going to stop fucking until he was buried inside me.

As I moaned crazily, Wardell was taking his time and enjoying branding this new young pussy with his twelve inch cock. As he listened to my groans about loving his giant cock he looked over and scanned my entire body which caused him to fuck a little harder.

"Oh lover, pussy's never been so full," I groaned as he picked up his pace.

"You know how to turn on a big cock, Sexy," he growled as he kept inching it into me.

"Oh lover," I moaned as I was never more excited to be turning him on.

Looking at his sides I saw his rib cage as he began to work his monster cock into me harder and deeper. Determined to fuck every inch of his massive cock into me he began rubbing my aching clit with his finger.

He did this to temporally divert my attention from the massive cock that was continuing to burrow its way deep beyond the limits of my stretched out pussy.

The combined stimulation of his hands rubbing my hard clit and that monster cock impaling me caused her to erupt like a volcano.

"Oh baby, cumming all over your great-big cock," I howled.

"Yeah baby...Ah fuck, I feel that hot cunt exploding," he hissed. "That's it, Sexy, keep floodin all over that big cock."

"Oh baby... feel that pussy...cumming all over your huge fucking cock," I shouted as I kept exploding over his huge cock.

"Love this fuckin cunt!" he snarled as he twisted his massive cock inside me moving his hips in a cork-screwing motion.

"Your newest pussy," I groaned as I went crazy from the way he fucked.

"Yeah baby, my newest pussy," he snarled as I looked into his eyes an saw an almost evil look.

It was an expression that told me that he was just getting started and was going to get all twelve inches of that monster cock crammed up into my hot tight pussy, even if took him all day!

With every new inch he fed into me, my pussy convulsed and exploded as it continued to be stretched wider than a beer can from my stepdaddies massive cock!

Finally after an hour my defenseless pussy was rewarded with the entire twelve inch monster that had haunted me for two weeks!

"OH FUCK," He roared into the air the second he bottomed out in my pussy.

He roared so loud that I thought people for miles around could hear. Suddenly my eyes went wide-open as I felt his massive cock shoot blast after blast of the hottest cum way up into the back of my pussy.

It was a moment in time I will never forget. The feeling of his giant cock firing burst after burst of cum inside me had me going insane.

"OH FUCK...CUMMING," I yelled the second his massive cock exploded inside me.

As we both came he brought his mouth down on mine and kissed me hard.

Once he bottomed out in me my pussy went crazy. As he held his giant cock in place I locked my pumps around his narrow back and exploded.

"Yeah, cum, Sexy...all over my big fucking cock," he snorted.

I came so violently hard that I thought I was going to pass out.

As I was cumming, Wardell began getting into the rhythm he wanted.

"Now the fucking starts," he bellowed as he pulled his massive cock back and held it right at his fat crown before slamming it back into my smoking cunt.

As my ass squirmed from side to side with each punishing thrust from his mammoth cock I knew right then that my pussy was totally his. My pussy was so turned on by his great big cock that it began cumming with every punishing stroke he slammed into me.

When he would pull out to take a little break in the action, my pussy desperately clung to it as if it needed his giant cock to live.

"Oh lover," I purred, "Keep fucking me...don't ever stop," I groaned in a deep, throaty voice." "I wanna be yours so bad," I said in a voice that reminded me of the black teen who said the same exact thing after fucking his giant cock all day.

He leaned down and kissed me hard as he thrust back into me.

We were fucking for almost an hour before my pussy began to adjust to his massive girth and length. My stepdaddy was hitting places in me that none of my boyfriends ever had. This alone added to the tremendous non-stop orgasms I was experiencing.

"Fucking sexiest cunt I ever had," he snarled as he began thrusting into my tight as a glove pussy like a wild man for half an hour straight.

As his massive cock fucked into me I began meeting his every thrust.

"What a cunt," he hissed as he bottomed out with each punishing stroke.

"Baby," I groaned as my pussy wrapped his massive cylinder-like cock.

"Oh fuck," he snarled, "Pussys makin it cum again."

"Oh fuck," I screamed as I felt a powerful burst of the hottest cum shoot off inside me.

Holding his cock at the base he leaned forward and we started kissing.

"We're lovers now baby," he said hotly as his freakish, unhuman cock plowed through my fuck-walls.

"Oh fuck...I love hearing that," I groaned lustfully, so turned on that he would think of me as his lover.

"Such a sexy fuck, and such a sexy pussy he snarled as my wet pussy continued take his massive cock.

"Umm," I was groaning as our tongues flew over each others crazily.

Suddenly my eyes went wide-open and I saw stars as his massive cock began twitching inside me, forcing my already stretched-out pussy even wider.

"Pussy's too good...its suckin me off," he bellowed as cum began shooting into me again with the ferocity of a fire-hose.

I was caught totally off-guard by his sudden orgasm. I was in shocked disbelief that he was cumming again. As he kept cumming inside me my eyes rolled back inside my head.

"Oh lover," I groaned as I gowned my ass around his massive girth in an effort to milk every drop.

"Keep fucking," he snarled as he began pulling his massive cock back to the point it reached his cockhead then slammed it back into me like a jack hammer as he instantly picked up his thrusting speed.

I was delirious and began cumming like an open fire hydrant form the non-stop pounding of his huge cock and the amazing amount of stamina he had. I was amazed that he stayed hard right after he dumped a bucket of cum inside me.

During his crazed fuck I came over fifty times as his monster shredded my insides and came inside me again.

Through both incredibly powerful orgasms he kept fucking at lightning speed. Amazingly his monster cock didn't lose an ounce of its steel-like hardness. Finally, when he couldn't hold his load back another second he pulled out which caused a loud popping sound.

"Suck it," he commanded as I instantly sprang up.

Immediately obeying his demand I couldn't believe the freakish site as his huge cock swayed angrily in the air like a huge wet column, waiting with irritation for me to put my mouth and hands back on it. As his giant cock waved in the air arrogantly I began to teasingly stab my long, hot tongue along the sides of his huge shaft.

"Catch it baby...Catch that big fuckin' cock and make it cum you sexy bitch."

I was so hot and so crazed to please his giant cock and do exactly what he wanted me to do. After a few minutes of sinfully playing with his huge cock, stabbing it with my tongue and moving it side to side like a giant flagpole I caught the big head with my wide open mouth and began sucking on it.

While I sucked his massive cockhead my outstretched hands pumped vigorously and lovingly up and down his huge, hard throbbing shaft.

"That's it, Sexy," he groaned.

"Oh baby...I fucking can't believe it," I moaned in ecstasy.

He was going wild and after a few tortuous minutes from my skilled mouth and hands he began to release a clear fluid that ran through my horny hands for almost a minute. His pre cum helped coat his already wet saliva coated cock.

"Oh baby, gonna cum again," I said in a heated voice.

"So sexy," he groaned as his monster began to pulse again and his huge balls slide up inside his giant shaft.

I was desperate to please his huge cock and make it cum.

"Oh lover...I want to taste every drop of cum out of your great big cock."

"Oh fuck...DRINK IT," he ordered.

Cum began to explode, going over my shoulder like a fountain. I instantly brought the spurting crown to my lips and began swallowing burst after burst of cum down my unquenched throat.

He was cumming so powerfully that it filled my mouth in a few bursts before spilling out from the sides running down my chin. There was so much cum that I felt it cover my big 34DD tits.

This was so hot for me; pumping such an enormous and tireless cock that could shoot massive amounts of hot cum caused me to cum too. My stepdaddies gigantic cock made me cum like crazy. Just looking at it could make a girl cum.

As he continued to explode all I could think about was pleasing every freakish inch of his massive, tireless cock, and doing anything he wanted, and anything he needed.

After he came we lay side by side kissing like lovers. I can't begin to explain how sexy it was to be kissing so passionately from having just fucked so crazily. Here I was a High School senior kissing a man old enough to be my grandfather. And when I say kissing, it was more like kissing like we were lovers.

The fact that he was almost sixty years older than me had nothing to do with the sensations that were flowing through my turned-on body. My body was tingling in ways I never felt before and the way I was groaning told him how much he turned me on.

We knew this was just the beginning for us. As his cracked, chapped hands ran up and down my long ,tapered legs I was still in a trance from the shock of fucking such an enormous cock and cumming so hard and so many times.

As we kissed I playfully stroked his huge cock which was rubbery for the first time. Even rubbery, his cock was enormous as it hung over his thigh and rested on the bed of the truck. As I continued to play with his giant cock slowly and deliberately I would lean over and kiss it.

Although we could have fucked all day, we knew we had to get to the competition. We needed the money to get into a hotel. As it was I gave him twenty dollars when we stopped for gas.

During the ride our hands were all over each other. His old, worn hands going up and down my legs had me in a constant state of arousal. Mine were drawn to his massive bulge like a magnet.

"Im gonna call your mama while yous on stage and tell her I gots problems with the truck. "

"Ummm, tell her it could take all weekend to fix," I groaned as I messaged his bulging cock threw his jeans.

"That's the plan, Sexy," he said as he grinned showing his toothless mouth.

"Umm, this great big cock in my hands and pussy all weekend," I said as our tongues met in a fast frenzy while my fingernails trailed over his freakish bulge.

"Yeah baby...all fuckin weekend," he said in a deep, low voice.

Riding to the contest my hands never left his huge cock except for when I lit a cigarette to share with him.