Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 05

Story Info
Teen stunner & redneck stepdad: weekend in a hotel!
6.9k words
4.32
60.8k
49
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

Teen stunner and red-neck stepdad spend the weekend in a hotel. Non-Stop FUCKING!

THE CONTEST

While I was on stage, strutting for the thousand dollar prize money all I could think about was my stepdaddies massive cock and how bad I wanted to worship and fuck it again.

As I paraded around on the stage to the music and the roar of the crowd my body was electrified from the after-shocks of fucking the biggest cock imaginable. All I could think about was my stepdaddies monster cock and how it stretched my pussy wider than a beer can as it hit places in my pussy my boyfriend or any other boyfriend ever reached.

I moved around the stage dressed in the ultra-short shorts he had cut for me. They showed the bottoms of my ass cheeks, with my tied-at-the waist transparent white blouse with my sheer-lace bra.

As my pumps clicked to the music and roar of the crowd all I could think about was how I couldn't wait to stroke my stepdaddies massive cock and kiss every magnificent inch of it, then to make love to it with my mouth and to finally have my pussy wrapped around its freakish girth again.

'God I wanna fuck him so bad,' I thought to myself as I moved around the stage seeing the hunger in the eyes of all the males.

I was so turned on thinking about my red-necked stepdaddies huge cock that my inch long nipples were bursting through my bra as I paraded around the stage. I was so horny to fuck him my body exuded sex to everyone watching.

The entire time I was onstage my red-neck stepdaddy and I had eye contact. As each of my exposed ass cheeks rose and fell with each click of my high heel pumps I knew there wasn't a person at the fair who would have ever believed in a million years the guy causing my huge nipples to stab through my bra and blouse excitedly was the gaunt looking, seventy year old, toothless red-neck standing in the crowd.

Although the air was filled with cheers and shouting from all the men and women in the crowd as I walked on the stage with my new cut off short shorts that showed the entire bottom of my ass cheeks all I could think about was my stepdaddies massive cock and how bad I wanted to make love to it and to fuck it.

By the end of the contest Wardell had already collected the thousand dollar first prize money. When I arrived and signed in I told the officials that if I won they had my permission to give my stepfather the prize-money.

He, having cut the bottoms of my already short shorts assured me of victory. By the time I got off the stage there was a line of men wanting to take a picture of me and a lot who wanted to hand me their business cards and to ask me out.

On any other day I would have taken pictures with these men from the crowd and certainly taken their business cards and even made plans to go out with ones I thought would pamper and spoil me, but I made an excuse saying I had to leave right away because my bedridden mother was at home sick in bed. Of course where I was really going was to a hotel room with my huge cocked stepdaddy to fuck all weekend.

The second we got in his pickup truck we started kissing like crazed lovers.

"Lets get to a hotel baby," I groaned as my hands instantly went to running up and down his freakish bulge. "So fucking huge...and so fucking hard," I groaned.

"Fuck yeah, Sexy...fuckin big for you," he sneered as he sped away kicking up a plum of sand as the tires spun around.

God, I was never more happy when he said that he was big for me. The bulge in his pants was massive. 'God, If he only knew how bad I want to be his,' I thought to myself as my fingers traced up and down his massive bulge.

"Fuck, all I could think about while I was on stage was this huge fucking cock," I purred as I ran up and down his massive length and width.

"Fuckin big for you again...watchin your wild ass and those big nippled tits had me thinkin bout fuckin that hot grippin cunt of yours the whole dam time," he said in an agitated voice as he glanced over at me.

"Fuck I was goin crazy on that stage baby... couldn't stop thinkin bout this huge fucking cock... getting it back in my pussy," I groaned as I tried to squeeze it but it was as hard as a pipe.

"Fuck...couldn't stop thinkin bout that wet fuck-hole of yours. Wrappin it rounds this big dick a mines too."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I instantly bit my lower lip as my minds eye flashed-back to his gigantic cock, stretching my pussy wider than a beer can and slicing in and out of it at lightning speed.

"Yeah, that's right, Sexy, feel on that big cock...Fuckin think about what its gonna do to that tight-ass pussy again," he snarled as I felt his monster cock throb. Against my palm.

"GOD...I So Can't wait to fuck it," I purred I said as I saw him look over and leer at me as I watched his eyes go from my high heel pumps to my long, tapered legs then to my heaving 34DD breasts.

"Fuckin body of yours is drivin this big dick a mines crazy," he snarled.

"Ummm ...that fucking turns me on, "I groaned as I squeezed his freakish bulge then added in a deep throaty voice, "Ummm big from watchin me."

"Fuckin drove me crazy while you's was up there."

"Oh baby," I purred. "All I thought about the whole time was you and I."

"Just yous and I baby?" "With all those rich-ass men wantin to fuck you?"

"Just you lover...you and this huge-assed cock," I groaned against his ear as I felt his massive bulge twitching in his strained pants.

"Gonna fuck the shit out you, Sexy," he groaned as I squeezed the massive cylinder of his throbbing cock as it ran along the length of his inseam.

"God...all you do is fuck," I groaned as I continued to squeeze his massive shaft.

"Oh fuck!" he sneered as I squeezed his fierce, bulging log of a cock.

"...With this huge-assed cock I know all you do is fuck," I said again in disbelief of his size and as a compliment. . "Cock this fucking big, its all you'd ever have to do," I groaned in disbelief of feeling anything this huge.

As he was scanning me up and down I thought to myself about the two black teens I saw walking bow-legged from our trailer after he spent an entire afternoon fucking them both. I saw in my mind's eye the contorted facial images of my mother as I watched his monster cock fucking her like a piston in a race-car.

My long tapered legs were crossed and I saw his eyes linger on my high heel pump. At that moment I felt his massive cock twitch in his jeans. I was so turned on by the fact that he hungered me.

"Fuck," he said, as his eyes lingered on my pump then went up my legs.

Knowing he was looking I began to move my pump as if taping to a beat. I instantly felt his giant cock throb under my touch.

'So my daddy likes high heels,' I thought to myself slyly as I heard him groan.

I was going crazy as I felt his massive cock thumping at the sight of my body. My body was on fire. I was going wild with anticipation to fuck his monster cock again. As I was squeezing all over the length of his foot-long cylinder he continued to groan and say he couldn't wait to fuck me.

"Cock needs your pussy," he bellowed in a deep voice that had me breathing hard.

"Oh fuck baby, I want this huge-assed cock so fucking bad." "Can't believe how fucking huge you are," I groaned as I felt the power of it as it strained along his inseam needing to be freed from his pants.

"Fuck," he instantly roared.

With his seventy year old weathered hand going up and down my crossed leg and over my upper thigh, the roughness of his cracked skin was sending electricity through me as I began instantly moaning softly.

"Umm... feels so sexy," I groaned as I desperately looked for a hotel on my cell phone that was close by.

"Find one yet?" he sneered a second later which caused me to tremble.

"I'm lookin baby," I said in a heated voice as his rough, old hand ran up and down my leg.

"Fuck," he groaned as his massive cock began to twitch in his pants.

"Great big cock needs to fuck again?" I purred.

"That fuckin body of yours on that stage gots this big dick ready to fuck again," he hissed.

"Umm... all I was thinkin about was your huge-assed cock... getting it back into my pussy," I said then turned his head to the side and met his tongue with mine flicking wildly.

As our tongues lashed across each other sparks of lust were instantly shooting through me. Just then his hands went up into the side of my shorts and with two of his fingers he pushed my soaked thong to the side and inserted them way up into my wet sex.

"Oh fuck," I cried-out as I instantly threw head back while biting my lower lip as he began moving his fingers around inside me.

"Fuckin wet cunt," he snarled as he inched his dried-up old hands into the side of my short shorts and began fucking his fingers in and out of me.

"Oh fucking GOD," I groaned as my ass began squirming on the seat.

"CUM," he snarled in a commanding voice as his fingers slid in and out of my dripping, wet sex

"Lover," I said through gritted teeth as his old, calloused and split fingers fucked into me while his thumb messaged my aching clit.

As a wave of cum began to fire-off inside my pussy I pushed off my pumps as my body exploded in a wild eruption, cumming all over his fingers.

"Nice cum, Sexy," he said as I sat groaning from way his skilled, old fingers brought me off.

"Oh God," I groaned as my breathing began to slow.

"Taste your cunt," he demanded as he pulled his fingers out of my smoking pussy and brought them to my mouth.

Greedily I licked his fingers and was so turned on to taste my pussy on his fingers.

"Like the taste of that hot fuck- hole," he hissed.

"Oh fuck," I whined as I tasted my dripping-wet sex all over his fingers.

Turning my head to the side I grabbed his head and pulled him to me as my tongue came out to meet his. As we kissed he almost drove us off the road and almost side swiped an oncoming car.

He laughed in an almost sinister way.

"See how bad I wants that pussy," he said as he pulled back onto the road and started snickering. "Get us ta that fucking hotel, Sexy," he snarled as he looked over and glared at my body.

"Oh fuck...I'll get us there baby," I said hotly as I ran a hand across his thumping cock.

"Fuckin get us there fast," he snarled with a hunger that made me almost cum.

"This huge fucking cock always needs pussy," I teased as I leaned into him and ran my hand up and down his massive shaft.

"Just get us there or I'm gonna pull the fuck over and fuck the livin shit out of you right rights here," he snarled as I looked into his toothless mouth.

When I looked down I nearly gasped from the way his massive cock was bulging out of his pants. It was pushing out along his inseam like a giant cylinder almost to his knee. The sight of his massive bulge had me on the edge of cumming again.

As he drove we stole untamed kisses. It was untamed and unsafe, but we were desperate to fuck again. While I rubbed his freakish log-sized cock all I could think about was getting it back into my pussy.

Within twenty minutes we were at the motel. It was a run-down place that had a sign that read "Hourly Rats." The sign was so old the light with the letter E was out. The way the motel was designed was in separate little cottages.

They looked like they were painted in years as paint was faded and cracked and the doors were all rusty. We were both so turned on that it didn't matter what the place looked like as long as we could fuck. We were absolutely fuck-crazed.

"Lets go start our fuck," I groaned in a pleading voice as soon as he turned off the key.

"Yeah," he sneered as our tongues lashed out at each other, flicking wildly across each others as my groans filled the air around us

When we entered the lobby he had his arm around my waist. I towered over him by seven inches because of my height and the added inches of my pumps. There was a woman behind the counter who was smoking a cigarette. She looked like she was eighty, but I was sure she wasn't even thirty yet.

She was skinny, with bleached blond hair and had a face that looked like she had had a real rough life. She fit the description of most of the women who live in my trailer park; mid-thirties with five or six kids, and all from different men. As she looked us over she had a sly grin that told me she had seen this before, a young teenage girl with a much older man.

She spoke in a raspy voice that told me she smoked ten packs of cigarettes a day, which was confirmed when I saw the ashtray packed and overflowing with cigarette butts.

"We's stayin the weekend and make sure we donts git any interruptions," he said in commanding voice.

After he said it she looked at me and I shot her a wide grin as I ran my hand up his scrawny chest. She looked me up and down and said," have fun," in an voice that was a little sarcastic sounding.

"Oh don't you worry about that," I said in a sly voice as I leaned down and met my stepdaddies tongue in a fast kiss. "We will," I said slyly as he took the key from the desk and we walked out to our room.

The second we entered the room we started kissing sinfully as we ran our hands over each other desperately. Standing in my pumps I towered over him which in itself added to the pervy trailer-park scene.

As we kissed our groans filled the room with the sounds of lust. The way he used his mouth and tongue made him such an amazing kisser. He had a way of instantly turning me on, lighting up my pussy just by the way he kissed. After about five minutes he broke off.

"Oh baby, I said in a pouting voice that let him know I didn't want our kiss to end.

"I need to fuck," he snarled.

"Oh baby, we'll fuck all weekend, I promise," I purred against his ear as I ran my fingernail across the freakish bulge in his pants. "I want you back in my pussy so bad...it's just that you're just such an amazing kisser," I added hotly.

Knowing what I wanted and Im sure to pacify me he grabbed hold of my waist and met me for a kiss that lasted nearly an hour. For Wardell, who only liked to fuck I knew that he was making a real-big concession spending this time just kissing.

He had me so turned on by the way his tongue snaked with mine while his old, rough hands played with my ass and my breasts. During that kiss I came four times!

The way my seventy year old stepdaddy kissed me while he played with my body with his rough, old hands had my pussy gushing and exploding. Even though he was an amazing kisser and gave the most amazing head what he was all about was fucking: hard, punishing non-stop fucking.

During that hot kiss he had his hands down the back of my shorts and began squeezing my ass and spreading my cheeks apart. I could feel my pussy being spread open.

"Umm, "I groaned in a deep, throaty voice as he held my cheeks apart.

"Lets open this pussy," he snarled.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I threw my head back from being so turned-on by him.

My skilled stepdaddy knew exactly what he was doing and as he ran his rough, old hands across my ass cheeks before spreading them wide apart. He'd hold them wide a part for a few seconds then released them. The sensation that was shooting through me had my pussy boiling-over.

As I was in a deep groan he inserted two fingers way-up inside my scorching pussy as he kissed me hard.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I broke away from our kiss as I instantly felt my body begin to tremble.

"What a fuck-hole," he snorted as he fucked his fingers into me at lightning speed.

I was so over-stimulated that I felt the backs of my feet lift out of my pumps. As he was fucking into me I crossed one pump over the other as I tightened my long, tapered legs.

"Oh fuck...cumming," I cried out loud as I exploded in a tsunami-like wave over his stabbing fingers.

The second I stopped cumming he spun me around so fast I almost fell. I instantly reached for the edge of the bed with my hands.

"Gotta eat this sexy ass and cunt," he growled as he pulled down my shorts as he was kneeling on the carpet.

"Oh fuck lover," I groaned as my body was going wild.

"Let me help ya, Sexy," he said as he lifted my ankle then slid my short shorts down my long, tapered legs.

"Umm...such a gentleman," I said slyly as he slid one side over my high heel pump.

He then lowered my pump to the ground and did the other one.

"First times any ones eva said thats to me," he said in a low-laugh.

"Tons of pussy been wrapped around that big-ass cock Daddy?" I said slyly, not needing an answer to a question I already knew the answer of.

"Humm," I heard him chuckle in a dark tone of voice.

"All you do is fuck," I purred.

I was now standing in my pumps.

"Fuckin sexy you sure are," he growled as he took in the sight of me while running his old, chapped hand across my exposed ass.

"Umm, feels so fucking nice," I purred, loving the touch of his ruff-dried out hands on my smooth skin.

"Thought about fuckin you every day, Sexy," he growled as his hands went up and down my legs and over my ass. "This wild ass...those big tits with those huge-assed nipples poppin through every fuckin thing you wore...every fuckin day," he growled.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a soft hiss as I went crazy from his touch.

"Had your pussy on my mind every second of the day," he growled.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

I was so turned on and couldn't wait to have his mouth all over my scorching pussy.

"Now lets git this fuck sexy thong offs you," he said in a smoky voice.

"Oh yeah baby," I purred as he put his wrinkled fingers around the thingn band.

"Fuckin molds to your wild ass," he growled.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Loves the way this string runs-up betweens your wild ass cheeks."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he began pulling it down my long legs.

"Fuckin sexy legs," he said in a low voice as he pulled the thong to my ankles then over each pump.

Once I stepped out of it he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me back so that my pussy was right against his mouth. I could feel his hot breaths against it as he spread my ass cheeks wide.

"Look at this fuckin cunt," he hissed as he held my cheeks apart. "Fuckin perfect," he snarled.

"Oh baby," I groaned as I looked over my shoulder and saw him gaze into the depths of my spread pussy with starvation in his eyes.

"What a hot fuckin snatch," he sneered again as he held my ass apart.

"Oh fuck," I groaned from hearing a word I hadn't heard before, but when he said it I made a soft man.

For half an hour he held my ass apart and just gazed at my cunt. I was groaning like crazy as he opened and closed my pussy with his rough hands on my ass cheeks. It was as if he was sizing my pussy up for his great, big cock.

"This fuckin snatch of yours is fuckin perfect," he growled over and over again. "Sexiest lookin snatch I eva done saw," He rasped.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in heat.

I was going wild, and for over half an hour all he did was open and close my ass cheeks and gaze into my snatch, as he called it. I can't tell you how sexy I felt to be standing in my pumps with his mouth so close to my open pussy as he continued to praise me on how sexy it looked.

"Fuck," I groaned over and over as every time he told me I had a beautiful cunt or snatch as he called it.

Finally, after tormenting me for half an hour he began an all-out-assault on my open pussy. The second his tongue made contact with my pussy I exploded.

"Oh fuck, cumming," I groaned threw gritted teeth as I felt my body tremble.

His tongue slashing inside my burning cunt had me gripping the sheets of the bed as I threw my head back and groaned as I continued to cum.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers
12