Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I howled as his tongue ravaged my open cunt.

As his expert tongue swirled around inside my pussy he was moaning, saying things that were inaudible to me, especially with my moaning and groaning filling the air around us.

"Delicious snatch," I finally heard him growl as I was biting my lower lip from the bursts of excitement that were shooting through my body.

I was going insane from his old fingers going in and out of my cunt while he went to sucking on my rock-hard clit through the gap in his front tooth.

"Oh fuck baby," I instantly groaned as my pussy exploded all over his fingers.

As I was cumming he brought his mouth right to the opening of my pussy and began sucking the cum right out of me. The sensation was like a vacuum, and the harder he sucked the more violently I came. Through the intense orgasm I was biting my lower lip and was delirious from the way he was fucking me with his mouth.

As I was exploding over his mouth I began grinding my ass into his face. It was a reaction that helped calm my exploding pussy. As I spiraled my ass across his mouth he alternated between sucking my rock hard clit to sending his tongue way up inside me. I thought I was going to collapse from the erotic feelings that were shooting through my convulsing body.

My stepdaddy sensed that I was going to collapse and grabbed me by the waist and helped me up.

"Cum good, Sexy?" he said with a sly grin.

"Oh fuck baby...you know just what your doing to fuck me up," I moaned in a spent dream-state.

As soon as I was standing we instantly started kissing. I was groaning like crazy from the taste of my pussy and ass on his mouth mixed with the taste of his cigarette breath. He had me burring-up with lust as we kissed with a fiery passion.

Breaking off from our kiss a second time I didn't say a word because I knew what he wanted next. Even though I wanted to keep kissing I knew what my stepdaddy wanted, and I was desperate to give him everything.

"Strip baby," he commanded, in a voice that sent a chill up my spine. "Git the rest of this shit off...let me see that fuckin knockout body a yours," he hissed.

Grinning slyly I instantly obeyed his command and stepped back and removed my transparent white blouse then turned my back to him.

"Yeah...let me help you with that, Sexy," he said as immediately took the cue and unclasped my sheer, white bra.

Just the feel of his old hands unsnapping my bra caused me to groan.

"Baby," I panted as he removed my bra.

Turning around my 34DD breasts were heaving with my every breath.

"Yo tits is so fuckin so sexy," he snarled as he scanned my body as he ran his hand over the freakish bulge in his pants.

"So fucking huge," I groaned in disbelief at the staggering sight.

"Fuckin tits...with those huge fuckin nipples," he snarled with a menacing look." "Only time I sees nipples this fuckin big is when I be fuckin knocked-up pussy," he snarled.

I was so horny I was panting which caused my breasts to heave. My inch long nipples were so aroused they were aching; aching to be sucked by my red-necked stepdaddy.

I began pinching my nipples as he began undressing.

"Yeah play with those sexy-ass nipples," he sneered. As his eyes were glued to me.

"Ummm, so turned on," I pureed as his shirt came off and I took notice to his scrawny chest.

"Looks like ya can't wait to fuck," he said with a devilish grin as he watched me cup my tits and pinch my aching nipples.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I gazed in disbelief at his freakish bulge.

He had a very small chest, with a small wisp of grey hair. He was so skinny he almost looked emaciated as I could easily see his rib-cage breaking through his craggy skin. By the sight of him no one would ever believe he had such a gigantic cock.

"Fuckin body," he snarled as he began unzipping his pants.

"Oh baby," I purred, going insane to see his monster cock.

The instant he pulled his pants down his cock sprung out and made me gasp.

"So fucking huge," I groaned in shocked disbelief then instantly bent at the waist to kiss his the grapefruit-sized cockhead as he pumped the giant, fat shaft as he leered at me lustfully.

I remained in just my black high heel pumps. With just the black pumps on, highlighting my long tapered legs they seemed to make me look even more nude.

Standing in my pumps, six inches taller than my stepdaddy and being fifty years younger than him was so sexy and thrilling, and soooo very naughty.

We began kissing again and once again my body began to tremble, and as our tongues danced across each others I lustfully pumped his huge cock in the palm of my outstretched hand.

"Oh God," I groaned, "I fucking love stroking this huge-assed cock... God, I can pump this huge, sexy cock all night baby," I groaned.

"Fucking stroke it," he snarled in a commanding voice that sent a chill down my spine.

As he leaned back it caused his massive cock to extend way out from his scrawny body. As we kissed I ran my palm teasingly underneath his long fat shaft to the end of his massive cockhead. I then traced the tips of my fingers over this big cock head then twisted my palm and ran it over the top of his huge shaft. I did this over and over as we kissed open mouthed for the next hour.

The sensations that shot through me from pumping such an enormous and powerful cock were driving me wild. My body was tingling just from kissing and stroking his enormous cock. I began to think of how sexy it felt to be stroking the huge cock of a man who was seventy.

My stepdaddies monster cock didn't feel silky, like all the cocks guys my age had or like my boyfriends, Bobby Rays. Wardells cock was menacing; almost grotesque looking, with huge protruding veins the length and width of a straw, that ran up and down his fat shaft, crisscrossing each other like a maze.

It made me feel so sexy having just just turned eighteen and turning on a seventy year old man. I was truly going crazy as I pumped his huge, old cock. As I pumped him I began moaning louder.

"Oh fuck baby, your great big cock feels sooooo fucking good in my hands... God, I love stroking on this great big powerful cock of yours lover."

I could tell by his deep groans that he was loving the way my hands were pumping up and down his big wide shaft.

"Oh fuck," he hissed, "that's it, play with my big cock...Play with it, Sexy."

"Feel good baby?" I asked with a sly look knowing he was loving the way I was pumping him.

"Oh fuck," he groaned which caused me to look at him slyly.

"You like having your new stepdaughter pumping your great big cock? I said in a teasing voice.

"Oh fuck,"he groaned deeply, letting me know he was hot for me.

"Good baby, cuz I wanna be yours so bad," I cooed lustfully as I kissed his giant cockhead.

"Stroke it," he hissed, without any response to me saying I wanted to be his.

Thinking he didn't hear me I continued to pump his massive cock and looked right at him as I held his mammoth cock and said it again in an almost pleading voice, "So fucking big...I wanna be yours so bad."

"I said fucking stroke it!" he sneered again but in a more irritated voice that let me know he heard me.

His angered tone sent a chill down my spine. Although part of me couldn't believe what I was saying, telling him I wanted to be his, especially with me being in High School and him being seventy and a total red-neck.

The bizarre thing was the other part of me felt rejected that he didn't immediately answer me and tell me what I wanted to hear. Pushing the rejection aside I continued to worship and stroke his freakishly huge cock in a desperate attempt to please every inch of him.

"Still fuckin pissed that we shoulda been fuckin weeks ago, if you weren't actin such a stuck-up bitch," he sneered.

As I pumped up and down his freakish shaft with the most loving strokes I grinned to myself now knowing the reason he didn't answer me.

"God, I was a total bitch," I said in a pouty voice, as I stroked his massive cock with incredible passion and lust then began kissing all over it..."Such a total bitch," I groaned as my lips pursed and kissed the giant crown as I looked into his eyes.

"Oh fuck, "he groaned as I continued to kiss his grapefruit sized cockhead.

"Im gonna make it all up to you baby," I said before I spit on his massive shaft to get it nice and wet.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as I spread my hot saliva through my spread-open palms and started stroking it.

This caused his mammoth cock to twitch in my palms.

"Oh fuck," he sneered.

I looked up at him lustfully as I pumped his massive shaft.

"Oh baby if I knew this gorgeous cock was this fucking huge I woulda been fucking it every day while that bitch mother of mine was at work," I groaned then added hotly, " Fuck...I woulda skipped school every fucking day," I groaned as I began kissing his cockhead then flicked my tongue across it.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as he threw his head back.

"Ummm, the second that bitch left for work I'd be loving all over this huge-assed cock...fucking up and down on it and loving the fuck out of it all day long," I added hotly as I jerked his massive pole up and down.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned.

"God...biggest fucking cock," I groaned as I pumped up and down its freakish length. "Could have been fucking it weeks ago," I groaned as my outdpread hands pumped up and down as I kissed his grapefruit sized cockhead.

"You wanna be mine sexy?" he said with a darkness in his voice, a voice that had absolute smugness in it.

"Oh fuck, I groaned as I almost came...I wanna be yours so fucking bad," I said in a deep, throaty voice that reeked of lust.

"Full-time, Sexy?"he said looking right into my eyes as if he could read my every thought.

"Oh fuck yeah," I purred, "All yours baby...I wanna be your only fuck."

"Just turned eighteen last week and still in High School and you wanna be your seventy eight year old stepdaddies my only fuck?" he said with a hint of slyness in his voice.

"Seventy eight?" I questioned in a surprised voice, thinking I didn't hear correctly.

"That's right, Sexy, yo stepdaddies really seventy eight, which makes me sixty years older than you, Sexy."

The thought of him being seventy eight and me having just turned eighteen a few days before and still being in High School only turned me on even more.

"Oh fuck lover...turns me on so much...fuck,I only wanna be yours," I purred hotly as I flicked my tongue across his massive crown.

"Sixty years difference?" he said smugly.

"It's your huge-assed cock and the way you fuck and how hard you cum," I said hotly." "I know all you do is fuck. All the time and with so much different pussy, but I wanna be your only one," I graveled. "I wanna be your only fuck."

"Fuckin prove it, Sexy," he snarled in a rage-like tone as his massive cock twitched menacingly in my palms.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his twitching cock broke free from my outstretched palms and waved in the air terrifyingly, as a large flow of pre-cum began leaking from his piss slit.

"GET IT," he barked in a voice that sent a chill down my spine as I watched his giant cock wave about angrily.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I instantly reached for it and began licking his huge cock all over, deliriously from his huge grapefruit sized head to his grotesque-looking suspended ball-sac all the way up to his massive crown.

"Oh fuck, he snarled, letting me know he loved it.

My mouth was so wet my saliva was dripping all over his twelve inch monster cock; so much that my saliva began running off his huge shaft and splattered to the ground, forming a small puddle.

"Wanna be yours," I groaned in a pleading voice, over and over as I worshiped my red-necked stepdaddies giant cock with my mouth and hands.

It was as if I was in a trance-like state, almost as if I was some kind of twisted cult, worshiping the cult leader. The idea of me being a slave to a seventy eight year old toothless red-neck would have been insane to anyone who knew me or saw me. But I totally was and it was all because of his gargantuan cock.

"Yeah, Sexy, earn that big cock," he snarled as he watched me go insane flicking my tongue up and down his gigantic cock as my outstretched hands pumped up and down his freakish monster.

"Just want to please you baby...every fucking inch of this huge -assed cock," I purred as my tongue flicked across his massive thickly-veined shaft.

"Oh fuck," he instantly groaned throwing his head back.

Wardell was thoroughly enjoying the fact that he had total power and control over me. Him, having such a massive cock gave him the ability to get into a girls head and right now I was at a place that I would do anything for him. I was pleasing him as if I was a member of some brain-washed cult, worshiping its leader, but in this case I was worshiping a massive twelve inch cock.

I continued pumping him and licking him with a depraved lust. I licked his huge cock with a fervor and lust that I have never experienced before. I then felt him pull me by my hair which was tied in a ponytail. When he pulled me away from his big cock I was delirious and needed to suck it as if I needed air to breath.

"Oh baby please let me keep blowing your great big cock... Please lover, I need to keep sucking it... so fucking big and sexy... such a powerful cock...God, I need to blow it for you baby...I just want to please your great big cock... more than all your other fucks," I pleaded in a voice I didn't recognize.

"Oh fuck... you're real good, Sexy...I gots no problem with that," he snarled and kicked back and let me worship his huge cock for another hour.

After an hour of licking, kissing and pumping his huge shaft he pulled me to him. I immediately met his tongue and as soon as they toughed sparks flew right through me.

As we traced our tongues hotly across each other's his hands were all over my ass rubbing and caressing it.

"Fuck," I moaned from the feeling of his old, chapped hands running over the smooth skin of my ass.

These were some of the hottest moments for me, kissing as if we were lovers. The way my stepdaddy kissed, with his tongue twisting against mine sent lightning bolts deep into my pussy.

"Umm," I groaned hotly during our kiss.

"Oh baby, you're getting me so fucking worked up," I groaned.

"What an ass," he growled as he spread my ass cheeks with his old, dried and cracked hands.

I was now groaning real loud. I could feel myself getting ready to cum.

He sensed this from my lust filled moans.

As he continued to spank my now tender ass I was going wild.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, I've been such a naughty girl thinking of fucking my mothers new husband."

"Yeah when yous and I shoulda been fuckin!" he snarled as he suddenly slapped my ass.

"Oh baby," I moaned, "God, I wish it was you and me fucking," I wailed as his old, rough hand smacked my ass again. "As soon as that bitch left the trailer you and shoulda been fucking," I groaned before he smacked my ass again then began caressing it.

"Suck it," he snarled as I immediately took his massive shaft in both outstretched hands.

He continued to talk in grumbled tones while I was licking all over his giant cock. I was so worked up and going crazy as I kissed and licked his massive cock, going crazy as the tip of my tongue traced-over the huge maze of protruding purple colored veins.

"Oh fuck that's good," he groaned.

"Umm," I groaned, so blissed-out to be pleasing him.

"Yeah that's right baby, and while I was fucking her all I could think about was your body. Those big nippled tits, tight wild ass and fuckin that perfect snatch a yours," he snarled as I was licking and kissing all over his freakish cock.

"Umm, now you have me lover," I purred as my body began to tremble.

"Gonna cum from sucking my big cock sexy?"

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Yeah. Show yo stepdaddy how you come just from suckin my big-ass cock," he hissed.

Oh fuck that did it I began to shudder uncontrollably as my black pumps began clicking against the hard floor showing how turned on I was.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck you big cocked bastard... cuuuuuuuuming."

And cum did I ever! For the next two minutes I exploded in a volcanic surge that wouldn't stop. As I gripped his monster cock my pussy was exploding in a wash of cum. My stepdad was a master at making a girl cum hard and long on command.

As I exploded he kept demanding me to cum.

"That's it sexy, let that hot, wet ass of yours explode... give your big cocked stepdaddy a nice big cum sexy... Make it nice and wet baby," he said in a imposing voice filled with confidence from a man that fucked constantly.

As I finally came down from the shattering orgasm he went to his knees and began kissing and messaging my burning red sore ass.

I began to moan, "Oh baby that feels soooooo fucking nice," as I felt his beautiful sexy kisses and the point of his tongue all over my tight round ass.

12