All Comments on 'SFA'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Well done, and very original. 5*

HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 years ago

Thank you Matt. I re-lived some bitter sweet memories of my encounter with a Coroner's Court. I remember great kindness.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. My wife suffered a server case of Anaphylaxis back in 2014. 19 days in the hospital - 16 of that in the ICU in a medically induced coma - and yes they almost lost her (at least 3 times). The cause? Pepper. She ate the wrong thing. Anaphylaxis is horrible and no laughing matter. In this story the wife paid the ultimate price for her cheating. Her lover should never have a good loving relationship. He intentionally went after a married woman, and his actions caused her death. If she didn't die then it would have destroyed her marriage. Diana's family will have to wonder what her life would have been like and how her kids would have turned out, if she just wasn't a cheating slut. Dave really doesn't have any reason to visit Diana' grave ever again - unless he wants to poor urine on it.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a circumstance through which to learn of a cheating wife! Well done, including the psychological processes of both the husband and the widpfe's lover. It wouldn't be the same for all men under similar circumstances, but it ones across as genuine for Pierce in this story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story! I looked back at the story and wondered if the wife would have the same reaction to her husband's seminal fluid that she had to her lover's fluid. I don't think that you mentioned if the husband used condoms as a means of birth control.

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story! I think the husband must have used condoms for birth control; otherwise his seminal fluid would have the effect as his wife's lover.

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Karmic Justice? Diana was hoisted by her own petard, to paraphrase the Bard, but with plenty of collateral damage, deserved (Pierce) or not (David). Interesting and original premise. Thanks very much.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

That was an interesting idea for a story.

I liked that the psychologist saved his life by weaning him off smoking, and then inadvertently set him up with her hot younger sister. Talk about incredible service at curing his depression!

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 2 years ago

Sad, interesting, but not particularly satisfying. I could only give you 3 stars for this one.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Wow... Who knew?

Intriguing story, well written and full of emotion...

Wonderful work

Five stars

Cagivagurl

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Weird but fun story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

nice story.

glad it worked out for David

but not for his whore dead wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stori da eto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is one of your best tales. The story line is, I believe, unique. And as always your writing is impeccable. Thank you.

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

This is a great story!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

You have to love divine intervention... in both cases!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I've never bought the idea that you can love someone "to bits" while cheating on them. Cheating isn't "a bit of fun," it's fucking CHEATING!

\

I would hope that had she survived, that he would have divorced her.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

This was not only a great story but MattblackUK did his research as well. A unique plot well told. 5 big ones from me.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

The case of the Killer Cream Pie

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 2 years ago

Hadn’t heard of semen causing anaphylactic shock, but I have read of women who had multiple sex partners having increased urinary track infections because different men’s semen have different PHs and it will change the woman’s vaginal PH… another reason for sticking with one partner.

Interesting, well written, 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK…full marks for finding an absolutely unique way of discovering evidence of cheating….that at the same time burned the bitch terminally!

.

The ending was so lame, however, that it dragged a strong 4 **** tale to an ordinary 3 ***. This is one of those cases where providing a coda to the tale detracted from it, rather than “finished the damn story”. His life after the death of his slut wife was utterly boring!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Lovely story! 5***** The wife and BF had no excuse. They both had a too loose relationship with commitment, but he had a happy ending and that was great. Thanks for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Just. Dumb. Well you get some points for originality But the rest of this is rather standard boiler plate loving wife story. A woman who is supposedly sexually satisfied and deeply in love with her husband decides to have a long term affair and we have no idea why.

.

The wife's boyfriend ends up treating the husband with more kindness and respect than the dead wife did.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 years ago

Original -- I like original. 5*

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Interesting and no over-the-top revenge. 5*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

This was different and well done. I enjoyed the unusual ending of an affair. Well done and thanks for the work for us readers.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

Wow. Completely unique. I wasn't expecting to learn something while being entertained. Thanks.

ibbunkibbunkabout 2 years ago

Different, interesting and entertaining.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

A bittersweet story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting way to approach the usual LW fodder, but then you duct taped on the trite cliché of the cheated on spouse magically getting an 'upgrade' at the end. As if the only way to end a LW story is the 'hero' marrying again.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Quite the harrowing tale, there, Mr. Black. Well done, and something original under the sun. A five, for me. Please write another, Randi.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Talk about an off the wall plot line, nicely done. I think you did a good job leading the reader through the distraught husband's journey to recovery. I'm not as good of a person as he was, I would have spit on her grave when I walked out of that coroner's court! 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Interesting, and unique, story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very real situation. My wife reacts to Dr Pepper. Once we figured it out, I stopped drinking it and her problem went away. Fortunately it wasn't anywhere near dangerous, but it was definitely uncomfortable for her.

UnassignedUnassignedabout 2 years ago

Just when it seemed there were no new ways to discover a spouse has been cheating (though terminally in this case). The insight into UK procedures was interesting as well. This might be your best story yet - clever, and well written!

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Usually not a big fan of your stories but this one was very interesting. Who says you can't learn new things in Literotica 😆!! I do have one question. How in the world did you discover this and decide to do a story?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Didn't like that absence of consequence for the cheating man. No sense of outrage from the husband. SFD was an interesting twist and it would have been a better story if she had survived. The ending seemed contrived and hurried, and didn't add much of anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely a unique cheating wife story but I will never be made to believe that a wife that makes her husband a cuckold "loves him to bits". That will never compute in my brain and is immediately rejected as bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The penalty for sin is death! She got what she deserved, sadly it was over too quickly. Some retribution on the “co-cheat” would have been deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit of humor/gotcha at the end?

Still a great read, better and more straight forward than previous, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was just a story, I wasn't at all offended, 5*

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Interesting and original story. Intriguing, entertaining, and well-written. Thanks for the story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Very well done!!!

Someone set the idiotic anon below that "sin" is only an issue with you fake Christians, and yet everyone of you have sinned as well.

And sadly, except for teh cum eating pathetic cucks, no married man will ever believe the phrase "Shit, no! She did really love you to bits, as she'd told me." from a cheating spouse, because for the most part they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

creative. Well executed, but a bit bloodless. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry. Clever idea, but told with no passion, no oomph. Just a sad recitation of facts.

And, yes, the ending with the new wife is so cliché on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are a few comments about a lack of retribution on her lover. He killed a woman with his sperm. Is he ever going to be able to have sex again without remembering that? Abstinence? Condoms forever, just in case?

I think the story showed him as being tortured already. I don't see that getting any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, she loves her husband to bits, that's why ahw, lied, cheated and humiliated him for 6 months. Give this story some reality and have David rejoicing that the whore was exposed and he was freed from her with no further loss of his time. Pierce may have felt some emotional distress but thinking of the fact he'd looked David in the face and had conversations with him knowing he was fucking his wife multiple times per week, David would undoubtedly visit some physical distress upon him. At least that's what happens in the real world. Maybe David loses some of his rancor toward him in gratitude for getting the whore out of the way but the disrespect shown toward him would definitely motivate a reclaiming of his manhood by taking David's.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

SFA was new to me, so I learned something. A unique way of discovering a cheating spouse for sure. Well told story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is definitely an original.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

2 stories, vaguely linked. I liked the first one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

gave a 3, he still should have kicked lovers ass and put SLUT on the head stone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Underlying cause?? Being a cheap slut, nature had it's way.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Considering the tragic circumstances, this was actually a fun read.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a fantastic piece of writing from you. It’s like a breath of fresh air how do I put this . Your story being proper fresh air and all these cuckold/sharing/swinging loving idiots are like carbon monoxide poisoning the loving wife category. Sometimes think that the loving wife category should have a clean air zone like London and Birmingham. Your stories are just enjoyable to read . And anyone who loves to write cuckold/sharing/swinging garbage stories should be put into another category. Just because the loving wife category has got a saying for extra marital on it . The site should put husband and wife only on it so if a dumb idiot want to write cuckold/sharing/swinging loving stories they would have to put it into another category. Cuckold =fetish or nonConsent or even groups or exhibition/voyeur swinging and sharing =group or exhibition/voyeur category’s you see what I’m saying. Cuckold/swinging/sharing stories should not be put in the loving wife category. Sorry for my little rant but it always happens when I read a proper loving wife category story. But otherwise fantastic story can’t wait for your next story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 2 years ago

Excellent compelling unique tale, very original. I don't think I've read the word strumpet for a very, very long time...Many thanks Matt...and keep out the oss road😁

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

Unique, memorable premise. Good explanation of UK coroner's inquest. But the story seemed flat to me. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Diana loved you to bits." Thats the best sentence of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

I guess the 'and more' is where you put BTB and revenge porn part of your definition as to why it would belong the loving wife section, and that's fair, it's ubiquitous. I digress, keep dictating how people should love; or hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you see what I’m saying

cant tell if your being a porn nazi or porn woke but, well, you cane see what I'm saying

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, BaggyUK! I will mind the 'os road, our Kid! 😁

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsabout 2 years ago

Good story with an original plot, well done. Solid 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
"I digress, keep dictating how people should love; or hate." Anonymous Comment

There's a lot more hating than loving in the Loving Wives category, Anonymous.

PB

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 2 years ago

Well done Sir, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale but myself you can’t love a man or woman to bits if you are fucking someone other that that person a couple of times a week for what is described as fun. I’m more of a reactive guy . They had no children yet so her burial would not have included me and after meet her lover I definitely would have to have hit him once at least. When a single guy fucks a married woman regularly means he has no reguard actually even got her but especially the spouse and both their families. A friend who had an abundance of woman he was fucking over the years mostly married said to one of his favorites who was older with kids and always bragged about the family in conversation. He told her how much do you love your husband when your gagging on my dock and swallow my load. Or an afternoon spent getting your pushy and ass pounded. He told you can say it as much as you want but you put your marriage on the line every time we fuck , show no respect for your kids and definitely not your hubby so stop trying to fool yourself. She cursed him up and down but two days later blowing him in his car after happy hour before she went home . He told her give hubby a kiss for me .

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anon,

How in the HELL did you figure out Dr. Pepper was the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone else wondering how many other lovers the wife had? If she could cheat so easily with a guy from work, I'd have been haunted by the question. If she didn't fall head over heels for the guy and still maintained that she loved hubby, it suggests that her attitude about a 'bit of fun' would have led to cheating before.

Does it matter? Maybe. I'd want to know just how badly I was fooled. Were there signs? Is there any way to learn from the nightmare so as not to repeat it?

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Definitely something new. However, I think, she was lucky she died and didn't have to face the consequences of her cheating. Imagine, she survived and had to face her her husband!

I know, Americans think the death is the ultimate punishment, but I believe living in shame would be a much better punishment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fellow member FireFox59 raised an interesting question. How did I find out about SFA?

I was doing some real, paid research for my day job and Google (God bless my friend, Mr Google!) threw up a totally unrelated news story about an Irish mother of 4 who had met an Irishman on a specialist forum. They met up and she died. (In exactly the circumstances as outlined in my story. I thought "I wonder if human sperm could cause such a reaction?" This led to further research and my discovering about the condition known as SFA.

All of the cases I used in the story (except for that of the wife in the story) are genuine as is the fact that only 80 cases have been recorded since 1967.

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

I like the ending, much better than the ending I thought was going to happen. I thought that at the end of the story we would find out that the husband had already found out about his wife's betrayal and had given her something to eat that made her allergic to to sperm, and that he was in fact a murderer who got away with it.

.

This ending is much better. Very much better. Five thumbs up.

.

I agree with the earlier poster who mentioned that living with the shame of being found out by a hubby that she did love would have been a much much worse punishment than death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She killed herself by not having safe sex. Simple as that. Of course had she not had an affair she would not be dead. So one could say, she shortened her life span because she is a cheater.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Found this to be an interesting story. It is funny how the Matrix works with its give and take. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

harsh pain reminds us that we are alive. no, it doesn't make life easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding.

Calico75Calico75about 2 months ago

Fun geeky aspects!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories