All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Sweet Vixen, why must tease us so.

Here I was, so excited to read about the party and now I learn I have to wait until the next chapter. You torture us but so very sweetly. I can’t wait until the next one for this party promises to be hot!

I felt it all when Shade said the words, when she told Destiny of her love for her. It was just so beautiful to read.

What Libby was into was indeed despicable and I agree with your ending note.

I never in my wildest dreams thought body painting could be described as such an erotic event. It was so very sensual and my libido thanks you so very much for the experience.

Like all your stories, it was a wildly exciting, sexually adventurous, passion and love filled ride. Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the awesome writing.

IDB.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Man

Man vixen , you dangerous you know. You gat us waiting with baited breathe for the next installment like a junser !

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
totally amazing

Vixen, I applaud you and salute you! I usually don't comment on stories until I've read them to the end, but seeing as how this is the end for now, I will make an exception in your case.

First off I have to say I love your writing style. You keep it funny and sharp even while you make it sensual and arousing. I can laugh out loud one second and then find myself with a rock hard bones the next. That isn't easily accomplished, and you should be proud!

Secondly, I am very impressed with your character development. I love how Destiny has turned from a forced, unwilling victim to an eager, willing participant. And athe the same time you've turned Shade fron a cold, somewhat sadistic bitch into a loving caretaker of her newfound love. Is is truly amazing.

Third, and last I promise.. The way you describe all the sexual encounters and keep them just long enough so that they are fullfilling, but don't get too long to read is truly skillfull. There are some points where I do go "COME ON! JUST TELL ME!", but then again, that's your whole point of it, isn't it? *s*

I conclusion then. I love your work and I'm very inpressed with your writing. As a fellow author (though I write in another language and haven't found the energy to translate for this site) I salute you for your brilliant work and hope that you will keep 'em coming! *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
such a sweet temptress

Like everyone else, I applaud you and loathe you, you are building up to something special I can just taste it.

RK

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 11 years ago
A great story

But sometimes the narrator's voice gets a little tiresome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, well ...

You are truly a remarkable author. Your style makes us, the readers feel as though we're 'there' with you while you write. In other words, you have the gift of allowing us to be the 'voyeur', if you will. This is a story of mixed emotion ... sad, humorous as well as being wonderfully erotic. I loved it, thank you for sharing.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Amazing chapter!

I have sat back and watched the comments roll in, but I waited until the whole story was posted, now it's time to speak up and pat my friend on the back. My friend, or as I call her...MY Goddess, has woven a wonderful and magical tale of lust and love. Yes, I'm very biased, but very honest in my feelings for Shade, Destiny and Kim. When I received the first draft for this story it was a mere 4,000 words, and although good, I challenged Vixen to turn this into an epic tale of wonder...it was waiting to be unleashed inside her original 4,000 words. Not only did Vixen accept my challenge, she took every idea, twist and turn I threw at her and she spun it into pure gold...in her own words. No matter how deep, dark, twisted, sexual, degrading and delicious my idea was, Vixen listened and then spun it on its head until she had it perfect. I don't mind telling you, if I had written this story it would have been much more sexual and dirty, yet it would have been nowhere near as good of a story. Vixen is just that good! She took our idea, dare I say dream, and she made it a fantastic reality in print to be enjoyed and savored forever. From first draft to the last chapter being posted took just over 5 months of grueling nightly work and many days, that's the dedication and heart that was out into this story. Vixen...you are a Goddess! Thank you Vixen for the wonderful ride and the opportunity you gave me to join you on this journey. I will always look at and read Destiny's Shade with great pride and joy!

Libby, Libby, Libby...how dramatic, sexual and suspenseful can you get. Perfectly written I might add. Oh...and then we add on the Halloween painted on costume. Not only was the costume hot, but the process was even hotter!

If you haven't read this story yet, please do so, then vote! You will be treated to a wonderful story you will remember for years.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Tom Tom of lovely characters

Your a true talent just like the painter and her brushes, you have seriously brushed the characters and situations of the story in perfect strokes of fine art writing of erotica & love.

I like the way you navigate the characters through their experiences, feelings and thoughts ( Tom Tom of writers with GPS & goodle maps in one ) LOL

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Naked Vegas

For the body-painting fans out there, I highly recommend SyFy channel's "Naked Vegas".

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL

Pge01 had me reaching for the tissues (damn tears) but then halfway down Pg02, I stalled I was clearly reminded of my earlier comment, What and Who is Shade. The Where was blatantly obvious, TORMENTING Destiny, again. Destiny blacked out and I fervently wished I could do the same. Sigh! needless to say, I had to stop reading. All I am prepared to say is: Shade's face jumped at me from the screen, and her forceful nature lured me back to the chapter with promises of all not being what it seems and that it will get better *shrug* LoL. True to her word, I found myself laughing at their antics with Kim and Constance, At Destiny's newfound confidence in challenging Shade about Stacey (I knew it!) and also had me sniffing, again (stupid tears) at Shade's tenderness. Their shananigans in the bedroom, had me HOT under the collar, not forgetting the body painting "SHOO!" *grin* WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!! Unwittingly my perception of Shade has changed while witnessing the growing love between her and Destiny. (For now at least) What a turnaround *REMARKABLE*

*****

Thank you Vixen for sharing your views and feelings at bottom of page

*** YOU ARE SPECIAL ***

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Very Interesting

i hardly ever comment but after reading chapter 5 i intended to start at the first one but could not resist reading this first. This is so good now i really am going back to start from the beginning,

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Wow

Okay, last one, i could not wait to comment. I want to adjust my previous comment, Libby is ugly. That aside, this chapter is brilliant. The dialogue is awsome and Shade and Destiny are so adorable, I get off just by reading about their steamy interludes. The body paint is a stroke of genius and last but not least, the love they share is beautiful, you can feel it, but only because of the authors amazing talent to infuse life into her characters. Salute!

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Yes!

The L word, indeed! That, and Libby turned out to be a horrible so-called "friend". I agree with your personal note at the end.

On to the next chapter!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterpiece!

What a fantastic chapter! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous