All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 05'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to c wat happens next

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

Every chapter gets me wetter and wetter when I read it. Wish I were destiny :)

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I don't think I can wait another week for the next chapter....

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

I’m enthralled at the drama and wet from the eroticism. You are brilliant and your stories are a joy to read.

You never disappoint AVL and I’m thrilled to follow along in the journey that is Shade and Destiny’s relationship.

IDB.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Superb!

THis chapter was very different from what the story has been so far, and I liked it a lot. There wasn't much sex here, but more story, feelings and character background and development. I love that! Your writing here is clearly erotic and sexual in its tone, but you manage to weave it together with "fact" and story so well that it doesn't really become the straight up eroticicm or porn that it very easily could be. But you are too good for that, and I applaud you!

Now, I also have to say that I am glad that Destiny is actually standing up for herself and, just as important, that Shade actually listens to her and takes her feelings and wishes to heart; while still maintaining control and dominating the poor woman. *smile*

Another thing... "Marvel at that"... I nearly died a bit on the inside at that one... *wink*

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago

As always, simply sensational.

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Smiling

I am absolutely enthralled with this series & the characters! I love your writing style & the story's flow and rhythm. Really enjoyed this chapter! Looking forward to more.

Lamia33Lamia33over 11 years ago
Scrumptious

i loved this chapter and being a fashion fan the clothes descriptions were not too long at all :-)

Now I must remain patient for chapter 6 for the party and super cute April - my favourite month of the year

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks For Sharing!!

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. It's been a real treat seeing how the tale is unfolding. Your wit is undeniable, and has me grinning. And yes, we do 'Marvel' *wink* at your outstandingly descriptive techniques. Can't wait for the rest to be posted ... Scooting off now, but I'm on 'tender hooks' ... waiting ... in anticipation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work

Real sexy.

Had a hard time explaining what I was reading when I bursted out laughing at ballgag comment.

Keep writing on this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a great journey

There are more twists and turns in this story that keeps you coming back. This author has a unique knack and such an unusual style that embraces you and strikes at the heart of your emotions. I encourage everyone to take this journey. RK

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Are you tying things up or opening new adventures

Another fantastic chapter. The characters are growing and evolving. The relationship is evolving. The ability you have to make this a novella length tale is becoming a reality based on new chracters entering and exiting Shade and Destiny's lives.

Now of course Shade was Catwoman the sexiest sometimes bi villan sometimes hero in comics.

I may be wrong about this and please let me know if I am. With the line "Catwoman and I kissed. Marvel at it (wink!)" were you refering to the comic universe that Catwoman belongs to. If so you have made one of your few pop culture reference mistakes. Catwoman is from the DC universe not the Marvel comic universe. If I read that wrong or I read to much into it ignore me.

Can't wait to finish Chapter six.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I have sat back and watched the comments roll in, but I waited until the whole story was posted, now it's time to speak up and pat my friend on the back. My friend, or as I call her...MY Goddess, has woven a wonderful and magical tale of lust and love. Yes, I'm very biased, but very honest in my feelings for Shade, Destiny and Kim. When I received the first draft for this story it was a mere 4,000 words, and although good, I challenged Vixen to turn this into an epic tale of wonder...it was waiting to be unleashed inside her original 4,000 words. Not only did Vixen accept my challenge, she took every idea, twist and turn I threw at her and she spun it into pure gold...in her own words. No matter how deep, dark, twisted, sexual, degrading and delicious my idea was, Vixen listened and then spun it on its head until she had it perfect. I don't mind telling you, if I had written this story it would have been much more sexual and dirty, yet it would have been nowhere near as good of a story. Vixen is just that good! She took our idea, dare I say dream, and she made it a fantastic reality in print to be enjoyed and savored forever. From first draft to the last chapter being posted took just over 5 months of grueling nightly work and many days, that's the dedication and heart that was out into this story. Vixen...you are a Goddess! Thank you Vixen for the wonderful ride and the opportunity you gave me to join you on this journey. I will always look at and read Destiny's Shade with great pride and joy!

How do you get any better than this chapter? A sexy Halloween party, a confrontation between lovers with a deep issue, the love that continues to grow and a delicious spanking. Just perfect Vixen!

If you haven't read this story yet, please do so, then vote! You will be treated to a wonderful story you will remember for years.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Second Paragraph of Authors note says it all!

I enjoyed your writing, your girls and their journey, secrets and their deepest thoughts & I really enjoy the fun you have as its evident when readiing and we have the same fun in reading and seeing the story unfold!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Spoiler!

The end: "I may, oh my god ... not be back till morning. Gotta go!! Shade!!!", pretty much gives away that Destiny will end up with Shade.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Naughty Destiny! I LOVE IT!! This chapter takes on a whole new dimension for me in the form of Shades deviousness and emotional meltdown, Destiny's shock, anger and dominance. After reading about Stacey's humiliation and the length to which Shade goes to keep them apart, my pulse quickens. Destiny's intention to violate Kim, almost gave me a NAKATTACK!! **LoL** sighing in relief when she quickly comes to her senses. Even though Destiny is justified in her anger, it was completely misdirected. Still visibly shaken, I vent my frustrations on the one person to blame for this near tragedy..... SHADE!!!!!!!!! and for a cheek she turns on Destiny? URGH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, How is it possible for a character in a story, to evoke so many emotions in me.

But then again, I am only human, in one paragraph I would dislike her intensely, but the next, she would endear herself to me by making Destiny so happy. Shades persistence in partnering Destiny with anyone but Stacey, still riles me but when D adopts the attitude of "look and admire, but don't touch" I can't help but smile. YAY!

Destiny's new found confidence is growing by the chapter while the erotic wantonness and love between these two, continues to sizzle unabated in the wonder that is............ SHADES DESTINY!

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Wow

could not have commented better than adidasgal, she says it all. Her comments are remarkable. i have read most of the stories she comments on, that way you know it is worthwhile reading. keep it up adidasgal. BTW i love this story

NL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this!

An excellent chapter in an amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous