All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 06'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
But... but... but...

You can't end it there! It's like you left us hanging on purpose! *gasp* But you wouldn't do that, would you? *puppy eyes*

Anyhow.. A great continuation of this lovely story. I can't help but feel that I've grown to know Destiny and her friends, and I do wish for them to end up happy. A do, however, feel like one person has been a bit neglected in the emotional and personal department. Kim! I do hope she finds a love of her own and gets to be truly happy and satisfied, wether it be with Shade and Destiny in some way, or a girl she keeps for herself. But she does deserve some gratification of her own too. Just my opinion..

Other than that, I don't really know what to say that I haven't said to you already. Your writing is still excellent, the story is still fabulous and the characters are still just as lovable, funny and charming as you've always made them. Just keep up what you're doing, I know I love it!

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverover 11 years ago
I can stop pouting now

I have been checking everyday since the last chapter for the new installment, it was lovely Thank you! you are truly a Vixen...I can't wait for the next chapter!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

You write the most awesome installments ! Please don't take to long to wite another . That's my five cents on that :)

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Um, yes!

Well done yet again. I really love this chapter & the visual feel of this part in their story. The sensual mood and pace emphasized the depth of emotional connection these carachters share.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Love it!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Too beautiful.

This chapter was sweet, sensual, warm, gentle and emotional. I loved it! So much happening, some sadness with Stacy’s leaving but her time with Destiny was wonderfully written. Great vacation too.

Thank you for sharing, it was worth the wait and I look forward to what else is to come.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I have read this story and loved every chapter.

I hope you continue to Write even after you have finished this story.

This is a story on this site that has not put me into a furious rage when am done with it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story

Signed. Lord Zero 3rd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sigh...

There is nothing I can say! Your writing is beautiful, exquisite even, I don't understand how it is not higher rated! All I can offer in excuse is that some people cannot recognise perfection when it stands nude embodied before them. This chapter? So so sweet with Stacy, followed by the most beautiful day with Shade.. I think I've fallen for Shade actually, and all due to your writing.. perhaps I find her easy to relate to, but if I do, it is thanks to you... So, thank you.. for just one more EPIC instalment in such a beautifully crafted story... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifully Written ...

Thank you for writing such a sweet and tender part to this story. There is a lot of emotion there and I thank you too for taking your time and expertise in your descriptive writing.

Looking forward to the next installment ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a continuing story of excellance.

Vixen has done it again, the story just continues at such a high standard that I've rrun out of superlatives. Plus I think the author is a touch modest. RK

no1wvsteelerfanno1wvsteelerfanover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I'm in love with your stories! ; )

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Another fabulous chapter! A lingerie & toy party, Destiny & Stacy...how hot can you get. And the writing? Absolutely perfect...a must read!

leann5redleann5redover 11 years ago
jusr otgood for love

you had me in tears for most of ch6 ,so well writen just keep up the good wrok love you leann xxx

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Very Romantic

The couple seems to be achieving a sort of equilibrium. It is an interesting place to be in a great story.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Ahh that was nice!!

Your the only one I have come accross so far that can throw stones at a still pond and not cause ripples but you can still make the stone bounce! Lol

When you introduced the description of the guy on holiday I thought for a minute you were going to strike lightning with a chance meeting with the hubby she left! That would have been funny!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Another Great One!

Loved the phone sex threesome! ;-)

Not sure why Destiny had to leave early. A friend staying over shouldn't be so shocking. Hope there's some way Destiny can stay in Stacy's life in some way, get to express her maternal instincts.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT CHAPTER VIXEN!

Since i first started reading Shades Destiny, each and every chapter had me enthralled in some way or another. Whether it was in anger, frustration, disgust, laughter or just pure lust *blush*, It was emotionally draining. In this chapter, The whispered words of being each others "Destiny", had me near tears and wishing for ......., Shades blessing and Destiny's subsequent evening spent with Stacy, was sooo beautiful and the authors vivid description of the party, was erotica at it's best. Last but not least, the holiday....*sigh* stuff that dreams are made of *super sigh!*.The sensuality between Shade and Destiny is unrivaled, The love, desire, warmth and easy comradeship etc between them, makes Chapter 06 (for me at least) The best and is.. ** HOTTER THAN HELL! **

This chapter mesmerized me, and for the first time since i started reading Shades Destiny, I AM AT PEACE.

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Scorcher

There is absolutely nothing that i can say about this chapter, that has not been said already. All i can do, is add my voice to the masses when i say, this was an Awesum chapter. The Raw Eroticism between Shade and Destiny, is indeed a sight to behold.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I haven't commented since the first or second chapter cos' I can't stop reading. Brilliant, the characters, the story line, LOVE IT.

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Lovely

Ok, so I'm 100% lesbian, have no interest in guys, threesomes, or sex with anyone besides my spouse. All that said, I LOVED the scene with Destiny pleasuring Stacy while she had phone sex with her husband! Nicely done!!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

I did enjoy this story, especially now Shade and Destiny appear to be getting on so well together. I am intrigued to see how it develops!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I love me some Stacy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous