Shade's Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey, how was your day?" I smiled. The good wife. I made hand signals to ask if she wanted me to give them privacy. She pulled me to her breast in answer. They talked like lovers! She explained that I'd come for dinner, met the kids, told him how cute I'd been with them, and how much she thought they liked me. He must have been happy from the way she smiled. You could see how much she loved him in the warmth of her smile. I took a nipple in my mouth as a tease. She gasped. He must have asked why; she told him she missed him. Did he press for detail? She gave it to him. I upped the ante with my fingers. She laughed at whatever he said. I didn't look at her; I let them do what they did while I loved her. She nodded and murmured that she missed him and loved the sound of his voice. She called his name as it came close, her eyes closed with whatever he said. I bent to take her clit in my mouth and that sent her ... again. She cried out, crying as she said his name, bucking, her walls pulsing. I felt like a voyeur but for my participation in their lovemaking. I was no more than her love toy as they spoke. It was one of the best, most special moments of my life.

Her face glowed with her pleasure ... or was it blushing? She smiled and cooed at whatever he was saying. She nodded and whispered how much she missed him, needed him, and loved that they had been able to share this intimacy. My face flushed with embarrassment. Her eyes were on me; she caressed my cheek. She murmured love and goodbyes, ending with kisses and more. I've never been party to anything so intimate that I wasn't involved in. Is there such a thing as a 'threesome by proxy'?

"Destiny, you made my night." Oh my god. "I could speak with my husband, love him, listen as he did what he was doing, and let you give me my pleasure. Thank you sweetheart. We haven't been apart for this long. This was so good ... he'll probably want more of the same on the next call." What was there to do but laugh? We did ... and began again.

The night was everything both of us could ever have wished for. Neither of us knew if there might be another. The housing market was still a mess. They'd bought the house at the cusp of what was "winners and losers" in terms of maintaining value versus equity. But with his increase in income they ought to come out okay. In fairness, she had told me that long before this night.

While we rested I asked about Carolyn Kelly. Did she ever get an inkling she might be ... whatever? Kelly laughed. "Really? Does she interest you? Are you attracted to her?" I blushed with every question. "Obviously I had to keep whatever I thought or felt under wraps but ya know, you might be right. I saw how she looked at you. You think it was paranoia. Could be she may be interested. I declare Destiny – I never, ever thought you could ever do that. Look at a woman and wonder if she was a candidate to play for your team." My team? You play for both teams girl!

The rest of the night was every bit as joyous, intimate, and explosive as what I've detailed. We both were exhausted when we finished. Stacy set the alarm, on quiet, for 6 am. She had her head on my shoulder as we cuddled. Yes, we really did sleep that night. I'm not telling for how long!

Waking up so early after so short a night was nothing compared to the stinging ache of knowing that last night's pleasure was history. We whispered to each other that we hoped there would at least be one more ... if not here, somewhere. She helped me dress after pulling on a robe. Fingers slithered and teased but, though we both wanted more ... desperately, we knew we couldn't risk it. There were tears mingled with kisses, whispers and hugs at the door. The sun peeked as I hurried down the sidewalk to the artery nearby. Thankfully I found a cab quickly. I pouted the whole way home.

Home! I turned the key and locked the door as quietly as possible. The living room was away from the morning sun. I thought I may get lucky and be able to sneak into the bedroom without being heard. After setting the purse on the floor I tossed my coat on the couch, only to hear, "Do you want me to wear this or would you prefer me as I am?" My eyes settled in the not quite dark room on my lover waiting for me. I got out of my clothes nearly as quickly as I'd put them on a few minutes ago as I hurried to her. I knelt, leaned, and found her lips with mine.

Truth be told it wasn't the warmest kiss she'd ever given me. It stung a bit but I let it pass. I'd spent the night away from her with another. I can't tell you how I would feel in the same circumstance. I did my very best to let my lips and fingers know I had missed her. Most importantly I was home, with my Shade. The question of whether Kim would find us on the couch again was answered when she stood, took my hand, and led us to our bed. She locked the door; I smiled.

As slender as she is Shade could and did take command making love. I gladly gave her the reins. You ask about detail? Oh please. We're way too far into this and you know about us. Shade was greedy, edgy, and at times I could feel her anger. Well ... I need to think about that. Let me step away for a few minutes and collect my thoughts.

Okay, I'm back. I took a long bath and thought. Anger isn't the word. I knew she was jealous. That was why she'd done what she had before. She'd asked if I still love her. It was clear she had some insecurity about herself, perhaps about us. Don't tell a soul okay – but I have my own! Honey, they don't need to know that. Angel, it's okay; honest! I don't have anything to hide. Snicker. Well okay ... maybe a few things here and there. She's encouraged me to spread my wings. I appreciate that. And I did come home!

Kim's body language wasn't very friendly at breakfast even though Shade and I were clearly okay. I didn't shrug it off. I kind of like that Kim is as protective of her big sister as Shade is of her. It speaks to the love the two have for each other. I offered my hand, palm up, to Shade during breakfast. She smiled and put hers on top of mine. Little things! Let Kim know we were okay.

I'd be telling a fib if I told you Wednesday was a walk in the park with Stacy. But we knew that is it is what it is and got through it. The fact we were leaving soon was both good and bad. That doesn't mean we didn't talk. We did. She told me the kids both thought I was great. Brianna wanted to know if I'd be back soon. I wanted to know when Matt would be home for Thanksgiving. She told me - the evening before, Wednesday night. Okay good. He had to leave Sunday night ... she said he'd gotten as late a flight as he could. Good for him!

Shade and I left the office on Monday the 19th after saying goodbye to Stacy and Kelly. I'd had to make sure every last thing was in order – which made for a very full day. Stacy and I had our goodbye in my office. It was teary and sweet. Kelly hugged us both when we left for the night.

Our flight Tuesday was a little before one. The three of us fit into the back seat of a cab with luggage in the trunk. I had asked why there were only two pieces of luggage and one rather small bag and was told there wasn't too much need for too many clothes because the weather was very warm and the island very casual. I tried, as I had for the last few days, and continued to be frustrated by Shade's gentle misdirection. I had insisted on bringing a handful of paperback novels for the plane and down time. She'd finally given in and told me flying time each way was roughly six hours. I could do half a novel in six hours. Anyway, we had our reservations, passports, Euros, and the like in purses and small carry on bags. TSA is obnoxious but just about anyone who flies knows that!! Thank goodness the weather cooperated ... the plane left nearly on time. Shade and I sat on the two-seat side with Kim on the aisle across from us. Miami here we come!! Woo hoo!! The relatively short flight meant there wouldn't be a meal. Grin! We could grab a little something before our connecting flight. We'd all brought some snacks from home.

Flying is boring unless you're sitting next to a tease. Shade pulled up the arm separating us, asked the flight attendant for a blanket, and began molesting me. Kidding!! She tilted her seat back a bit, leaned into me, and slept. I don't sleep on planes – never have, never will. I read and checked on Kim, who also slept. I had some peanuts and a wine. If you read and aren't familiar with Lisa Gardner you're missing some really fabulous writing. I'm jealous.

We were in the front of the plane so we got out quickly and found what direction we had to go for the connecting flight to wherever we were headed. We found a sandwich shop. I grabbed something and water. The sisters each got what they wanted. It wasn't that long till we were airborne and on our way. Shade finally shared ... because I bugged her so much.

"Lover, it's a clothing optional resort on a Caribbean island. It's exclusive and pricey. In fact, I should tell you how we're handling the airfare and hotel expenses. I'm paying for the two of us and you're picking up the tab for Kim." Um okay. "That seemed the fairest way since she's in college." I nodded.

"That sounds fair Shade. Thanks for sharing. It's been so long since I've been on vacation. I'm looking forward to some quiet time." I thought of a question. "I'm paying for Kim. Is she staying in our room with us?"

"No babe that wouldn't be fair to her or to us. We have a mini suite; Kim has her own, smaller room. When I made the reservations I asked for rooms as close together as possible." She shrugged. I nodded. I'd been out of the country once, a while ago, when I was married. But I'd never been anywhere in the Caribbean. I gave my honey a kiss and went back to reading. J.A. Jance's famous character J.P. Beaumont, in an 'interview' with the author, said something like, 'You seem like such a nice lady. I worry that you write such scary stories.' I remember laughing when I read it. That's how I feel about Lisa! She's such a pretty lady and such a good writer.

Both flights were a breeze. We touched down smoothly and got off the plane. We made potty stops, headed to customs, then to baggage. 'What's the purpose of your visit to the island miss?' How does wanton sex with my lover day and night sound? Somehow I didn't think that would go over well!! She must have asked because Shade led us to where the taxi stand was. We stashed the bags in the trunk, Shade told the driver where we were headed and we crowded into the back – again. For all they talk about how dangerous New York cabs are ... this was god awful but, thankfully, short!! Kim clung to Shade. I can't say I blame her. The asshole was driving so dangerously it was a challenge to keep my eyes on the landscape around us. The little I saw looked absolutely gorgeous!!

Shade checked us in after a porter brought took our bags from the trunk. Kim got her key. We followed her to her room. It was very nice if a bit small. She left her bag in the room, unopened, and followed us as we looked for our room. It wasn't too much of a hike but we found it. Oh how gorgeous!!

Sitting area next to a table and chairs for dining, full kitchen area, patios and chairs front and back, a king bed and what looked like a combo sofa/bed. Not top of the line luxury but very, very nice!! With the back door leading to the beach, the outdoor shower was a very handy touch. I looked at Shade. Her eyes were bright with delight and more. I hoped mine mirrored hers. Kim, familiar as she was with the two of us, said, "I think I'll unpack and leave you two to scope things out." We kissed her; she headed to her room.

There was a suitcase and one smaller bag plus our purses and my tiny plastic bag with our munchies and my books. We opened and unpacked the suitcase. I wondered where my clothes were; the further we cleared out the suitcase the more I began to panic. There wasn't a stitch of my clothing anywhere! I was frantic looking through the hidden pockets inside and out. That and the little bag ... nothing! Shade!!

A knock on the door – Kim was back, after unpacking, in a bikini and flip flops. I was one part furious and one part hysterical. Shade smiled and calmly asked me to undress. She told me she had a surprise for me. I looked at Kim's hands – empty! Had I missed something? I shed my clothing and waited.

"Lover, you trust me don't you?" You dope of course I do!

"Of course Shade!"

"Let me blindfold you and I'll lead you to your surprise." Her eyes softened ... a look I knew all too well. She smiled. I melted. I smiled and nodded. She kissed me as she placed the blindfold over my eyes. Her fingers caressed my skin as we kissed. I moaned when she stepped away. I felt a hand take mine and lead me ... the blast of warm air was in sharp contrast to the chilled air in the room. I felt what was left of the day's hot sun on my skin ... all of it. I heard voices and the soft roll of the insistent ocean. What on earth? The blindfold was removed. I blinked into the bright sunlight. I was facing the ocean ... and a walkway. People walked by, male and female of every color and combination, some hand in hand, some alone. Some fully clothed, some partially, some not at all! Any and every wandering eye could see me. I turned to unleash my fury at Shade and ... two very naked, grinning sisters greeted my unbelieving eyes.

"Welcome to paradise Destiny!" They both hugged me. "The resort and the beach are clothing optional. There's another hotel less than a mile away. The beaches are open to all - though there's a stretch way down from here where nudity isn't quite as prevalent as it can be here."

"Shade, I've never been ..."

"I know lover. That's part of the surprise. You won't need clothes until it's time for us to go home." She smiled into my confused eyes. "You're beautiful Destiny. Let the world see just how gorgeous you really are. It's another of those stretches we've talked about. There's no reason to do this at home. A vacation, combined with this setting, is just what you ... what we all need." Good lord! This woman is a nut. She took my hand in hers and we walked. We stood and looked. There were a few stragglers gathering up their belongings to return to their rooms. It wasn't a flood of people but a steady procession walking in each direction. Tans were evident on some. Not everyone was completely nude. Some wore bottoms. Some eyed us as we stood. Smiles were sent our way. Most of those who looked did so without evidence of anything other than looking at another human. A few eyes flickered up and down – yes, both sexes. But so did mine.

I could feel her eyes on me; Shade had an amused look on her face. "Surprised? Shocked? Interested? It's fun to watch the reaction in your eyes and on your face." I could feel myself blush. "You're blushing? Why? There is a 'kid in the candy store' feel to it all the first few days. You wouldn't be human if you weren't a little aroused and a little shy. You can see the wide assortment of shapes, sizes and ages. It is pretty interesting really." I didn't know what to say. I was still in shock; add curiosity along with a normal reaction to seeing a parade of women – and others.

When I found my voice I said, "Sensory overload comes to mind. I guess the thought that comes to mind is being at the lake at home. The water just keeps on coming. That's the closest I can think of. And it's getting kind of late too. I can't imagine what daytime is like!"

Shade said, "Speaking of which ... we better go find a restaurant and have a snack before the day ends. Maybe we'll stop at the convenience store and pick up a few goodies for the room. Come on Kim." We walked back to the room. I was in all out panic mode. Neither of them made any move to put on clothes. I, apparently, don't have any – except for what I wore on the flight(s). Kim pulled a bunch of sandals and shoes from Shade's luggage. Shade raised an eyebrow. I put on a pair of sandals and fretted. The beach? Okay, I suppose so. Wandering around a hotel nude? A restaurant? Huh?

And, to add to the merriment, the restaurant turned out to be on the far side of the resort from where our room was. We'd have been better off in Kim's room!! Color me mortified. Well at least the sun had gone down!! The pathway was lit with low-wattage bulbs. My GOD the restaurant was gigantic! I suppose it had to be. There were, according to the literature I read in the days that followed, over 150 rooms. Yikers. And where does a naked lady carry her Euros? Not to mention her dark sunglasses. Smirk! Kim giggled when I mentioned that at the table. Yes, we strolled oh so casually to a table ... I know I'm being a goof but it felt like every damn eyeball in the joint was on us. To the delight of the sisters I ordered a double martini. I already felt 'dirty' so no olive juice needed to be added. Ha! Did you laugh? Yaay!

This writing thing is kind of addictive. I'm not sure if I'm any good at it but I'm having fun. Hope all of you are!

Dinner's only purpose was to douse the effects of the martini, whose purpose was to douse my nerves. Actually it wasn't even dinner ... more like a bunch of snacks that we shared. It was fine ... some of the food was familiar, American, some seemed to have a European flair (if that's the right word) to it. Lots of fish as you might expect. I think it was good.

There's something about a vacation that does more than relax. To be in a restaurant with variously clothed, partially clothed and unclothed of both sexes, with a wait staff fully clothed, was odd. Shade, of course, was absolutely no help. Her fingers teased – gently. Overt displays of affection didn't feel right. But I did hold her russian fingers and roman hands to my available nethers. Kim giggled at our obvious, wanton display.

"Lover, what if you find a honey that really peaks (she flicked a nipple) your interest?" My jaw dropped. What on earth?

"Shade, why would I go looking for something when I have you?" Kim beamed.

"So no matter what you only have, as the song says, eyes for me?" I wanted to slug her!

I turned to Kim for help. "What the hell is wrong with her? Why would she say such a thing Kim?" There was an odd little something behind those eyes but her smile gave me no help. Neither did her shrug. Yeah great!! "Shade, just stop." She kissed me. Geez! Not fair. "I love you too babe. So let whatever the little bug is go. I'm not goin' anywhere okay?" I'd been with her long enough to know there was an ember burning somewhere. I wasn't happy about it either.

Tuesday evening came to a gloriously passionate end in our bed. There was absolutely nothing to worry about, no alarm clock to fear, none of the daily grind ahead. Two lovers could enjoy each other till we were done. And we did!

After we were, um, fully awake Wednesday Shade insisted we make a mad dash for a quick dip in the ocean. Who knew legs could run as fast as mine did? The water was comfortably cool enough to harden my nipples, salty and wonderfully refreshing. We splashed, swam a little, and kissed. Her fingers were active below the water. Sigh! No matter how many times I pushed them away she brought them back to their targets. The beach and walkway weren't very busy, thankfully, so not many heard my cries when she took me over again. I extracted a measure of revenge under the outdoor shower. Wink! The thick privacy bushes, on both sides, between the suites did nothing to contain Shade's pleasure. I had been pleasantly surprised on the walk back from the water that the sand, though it was early morning, was warm but not so unbearable to make you want something to cover your soles. Nice little diversion huh?

Shade called Kim who met us on the way for breakfast. I pitched a hissy that we had to stop at the 'General Store' after. I did not want to do three meals a day naked. The two of them thought I was way too funny. Breakfast was a buffet. The scrambled eggs were tasteless, the blueberry muffins were tasty, the coffee was disgustingly strong but I ate every damn bit of it. You'll be proud ... I went back for seconds. For more food. Geez!!