Shade's Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did stop at the store – for food, snacks, drinks, wine, water and more. Do you remember the table cloth thing Cai draped over my shoulders? I hoped I could find something like it. I didn't care about the length – just something to cover me if and when I wanted to be covered. Yes I'm a baby; so what? It's my body! We compromised; I bought a sheer white sarong. It doesn't look bad now; when I get my tan it will really be hot! Not even I could argue about my breasts being visible. What did Shade have to say about that? I'm smiling. She's between my legs. More on that later!!

Shade and Kim slathered me with sun screen before we headed to the beach. Actually, we took turns applying generous amounts ... essential on our first full day. Shade had packed beach towels for the sand. We rinsed them thoroughly every night and hung them over the backs of chairs to dry. Do you know what sand feels like when you're trying to dry yourself after a shower? Let alone those intimate places we have to dry! Damn resort knows too - and rents beach towels.

We hit the beach early enough that we got some sun before it got too high in the sky. Between that and quick, refreshing dips in the ocean, we were all smiles. After a third dip we took quickie showers so we could reapply protection. We each took turns with the other. I was tasked to do Kim's hips and below. I made sure to get on her left side as she lay face down in the sand. I squirted liberal amounts on her ass and legs and began to smooth the silky liquid on her slender form. I looked at Shade and winked. She smiled. A hand did what it did on a leg while the other covered her hips and butt. I teased, smoothed, covered, and teased. She lifted her hips invitingly. Innocently? Shade's grin let me know she knew what I was doing. I took my time, waited until the signs of arousal were obvious, then slid my fingers into their prize. I saw her lift her head to her arm. She groaned deliciously. I massaged her legs while my fingers teased. It didn't take all that long; her cries weren't all that muffled on a not so empty beach. I saw heads turn on the beach and the walkway. Shade winked; her hands were busy on her sister's breasts. Kim bucked against and with my fingers. She cried out, helpless in her ecstasy as I fucked her. She shivered when it ended. She had called me every damn name in the book in more than one language ... and smiled when we turned her over and I kissed her! Well, we both kissed her.

Even in the November sun it was safety first – so, ninety minutes in the sun, two hours in the shade. That included a light lunch. No one was that hungry but the afternoon beckoned. Oh for cripes sake! Shade insists that I change a few things. I didn't feel it necessary to include everything but ... she has her ways! Ninety minutes in the sun and two hours in the shade (and a couple of fingers in Shade). That included a light lunch and a, um, snack afterward. Happy now?

The afternoon was dicey. We could only be out for forty five minutes at a time. The front porch offered a comfortable resting place as it wasn't in the sun. Shade took advantage of one of the afternoon breaks to call and make a reservation for Thanksgiving dinner. Yup, the restaurant had a traditional feast. We wondered if the European contingent would find somewhere else to go or would enjoy the many dishes so familiar to so many.

The Boutique wasn't all that far away from our room. We strolled. Shade wanted to get a few things more for the fridge. I wandered to where the clothes were. I found it odd that there were so many choices at a clothing optional resort. All sorts of souvenirs. I was shaking my head, looking, when I heard the voice, "My, you certainly are attractive." Startled, I turned. Very brown eyes met mine. He was very nice looking, gorgeous actually, and then there was his body! Trim, cut, abs to die for, legs long and hard ... speaking of hard!! Um! Course I, being this me, wondered where his boyfriend was! But when he told me how attractive I was I saw the interest sparkle in his eyes. Wow, it had been a long time since I'd seen anything close to that in a man's eyes! He must have thought I was good looking. His bright eyes, wide smile, and more said so. Too late dude! I have what I want ... and she has breasts. "Who's Shade?" Oh geez – the collar!

"She's my sweetheart." The smile flickered. "I'm Destiny, but you've probably already guessed that." I offered my hand. He shook it firmly as he told me his name. "Nice to meet you too Jim. How long are you here for?"

"We came in Monday and leave Saturday. How about you?"

"We got here last night and leave early Monday. It's a bit of an unusual place to spend Thanksgiving but I'm enjoying it so far." Shade picked that moment to come by. I introduced her to Jim. She smiled brightly as she shook his hand. "It was nice meeting you Jim. Thank you for the compliment. Have a great Thanksgiving." I took her hand and we left.

"He's very handsome. How did all that happen?"

"I don't know. I was looking at the souvenirs and things and he just said hello." I shrugged my shoulders. "No reason to be rude. He wasn't ogling me or anything."

"He really did think you're cute. Did you see?"

"Poor things; if they're aroused they have no way to hide it. Why would I look? I'm not interested in men. I have you, remember?" Shade turned her head, a smile on her face. "I know, I know ... odd that I, the straight wife from Kokomo, am now a single lesbian at a clothing optional resort with my honey and her sister. I just know I'm happy." Shade stopped, turned and kissed me. I smiled and sighed. It was sweet and hot.

Back at the room, we put lotion on each other and headed to the sand. Falling asleep in this sun was not an option. We also had to be careful that certain areas didn't get burned. That wouldn't be good – at all. That falls into the category of things you don't normally have to think about. I sure as hell did now! The water was a really nice refresher. Really all you needed to do was dive, swim a few strokes underwater and come up.

When we'd had enough we took our towels and headed to the combination bar and grill. The walk down the beach was kind of fun. There were a lot – a LOT – of people. We really didn't need money; we just signed tabs to the room. Chips and salsa were plenty and the wine was okay. We talked while we sat. I couldn't imagine coming to a place like this with someone I only kind of knew. Shade agreed. It was for couples. We both kind of felt bad for Kim but we could hardly not bring her. It was nice to have a quiet moment. We decided on one more quick dip before heading to the room. We took our time getting back. What seemed like an endless parade of humans had already become little more than just another, um, day at the beach. Kim was sitting on the ocean side patio when we arrived. We showered to get the sand off our feet. At Shade's request, Kim got shampoo. We all washed our hair. That would do for now.

I poured myself glass of wine and took my book to the front patio to give the sisters some together time. I really don't know how long but eventually the two of them came to join me. Shade plopped herself in my lap. Brat. The kiss she gave me had me wondering what the two of them had been doing in the room. Kim's rather dreamy eyes left me pretty sure I knew. Shade squirmed in my lap. I put my hand high on her thigh; she opened her legs. Hmm. I whispered in her ear. She turned and straddled me. I moved her hand between her legs and smiled. She pouted but got the message. We kept our eyes on each other as she teased and pleased herself. My eyes encouraged her; my fingers teased and caressed. I felt her rock as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy. She leaned in to kiss me; I fucked her with my tongue. She used my mouth to cover her moans when she came. I pinched a nipple as it took her, held her to me with my free hand at the back of her head, letting her know I loved watching her. With a shiver she broke the kiss. I whispered, "I love you babe." She fed me her fingers; her eyes shone with lust as I made a show of licking and lapping them clean. A big sigh, a smile, and she lay her head on my shoulder. Kim winked at me as she smiled. Anyone walking by would have had a front row seat. Several passed; a few heads turned. But I was locked in on my lover's eyes. She turned sideways again. I gave her a sip of my wine as she relaxed with me. I opened my book when I felt her sleeping. Kim got up to go back inside and took my wine glass with her. She came back out a few minutes later and set it on the table next to me. She kissed me and whispered how beautiful it was to see us make love. I smiled and nodded.

I kept an arm around Shade as she slept. I was comfortable; if she was why not let her rest. Eventually I felt her move as she slowly came back awake. She kissed my neck and smiled as she realized where she was. "That was so sexy Destiny. I don't think we've ever done that before. And you're so cute to let me fall asleep in your lap."

"Shade, you weigh about a hundred and nothing. You were curled up, comfortable, and drifted off. Why not let you sleep where you were? And yeah, that was pretty hot. I just loved watching your eyes change as we made love to each other."

"I think the sun and the wine kinda hit me all at once. A nice little refreshing nap helped. What are we doing tonight?"

"We had chips when we were at the little bar and grill so I'm not hungry. Why don't we look and see what's going on for entertainment tonight?"

"I'll go look," said Kim as she popped up out of the chair. She came back with the resort's book. "Tonight is open mic night. That might be fun. No rush for dinner as they serve from 6:30 to 9:30. Anyone else want to go back in the water for a bit before the sun goes down?" I looked at Shade; she shrugged. We all got up, Shade and I grabbed our beach towels, Kim a bath towel and we headed back. We just tossed our towels on the sand and raced together to the water. Laughing as we splashed our way out we all dove in headfirst. I stayed in the refreshing, cool water so only my head was above the surface. Not smart. Kim dove underwater, turned herself, and lapped at my pussy. I just stared, open mouthed, at Shade as she laughed. Thankfully Kim had to come up for air. I made sure to stand. I punched her in the shoulder as the little brat asked me, "What kind of fish was that getting a taste of you?"

"A soon to be extinct species seldom seen in these parts."

Shade, always a big help, offered, "A sucker fish?" The three of us all giggled. We splashed each other as we walked back to the sand and lay on the towels for a bit to let the gentle breeze dry us. The sky was beginning to take on the darkening hues of night as we walked back to the room. After rinsing our feet we gave the blankets a thorough shake and soak to clean them for tomorrow. We gabbed back and forth about this and that the whole time. We draped the towels over the back of the chairs and lay out on the soft plastic, ladder-back chaise loungers. Shade curled up next to me. It was comfortable, intimate and very relaxing. It was only our first full day but there wasn't a care in the world. Sweet!!

There was no rush to do anything so we didn't. Kim got up and came back with a glass of wine for me and a bottle of water for herself. Perfect! I offered a sip to Shade. She told me to pour it on my breast. I'd read this in a story once; I sat up, leaned over, and dunked the breast in the glass. She cooed as she lapped at me. Then she took a sip from the glass. Silly, fun, little things like that. Course, if one sister does it the other one wants to. Sigh! Yeah it's tough being the object of their affection but I'm trying to bear (bare?) the 'burden' of it!

You can probably guess what happened next. The comments ran to how little of my breast actually fit in the glass. So first one, then the other of the sisters had to see just how much each of them could fit. Silly vacation tricks. Kim won!

I wanted to get some measure of how much color I'd gotten so I put my sarong on. Shade thought I'd done a pretty good job getting a good base on the first day. I was more red than tan but not 'ouch' red. We figured it would make a nice contrast to my tan by Friday. Woo hoo!!

We strolled to the restaurant in what little of the day's light remained. The soft lamps weren't yet lit. The one constant of the day was the absolute relaxed body language in everyone we saw. I credited that to the atmosphere of the resort, the warm temps, and the never-ending surf. No one was in a rush, everyone was pleasant. If not constant chatter between strangers, there seemed to be little gatherings here and there on the beach and in the bar and restaurant.

I mentioned something to Kim and Shade and they began to pay attention. I'd decided to make eye contact as we walked. Eye contact people! If they met mine I wouldn't look away. If they wandered I waited. If there was a smile I returned it. Not overt, just idle curiosity on my part; an experiment of sorts. Shade and I were clearly a couple. Sometimes my arm was around her shoulder; sometimes hers was around my waist. She and Kim held hands and clearly were sisters. I may have mentioned this ... but the overwhelming majority of couples were, as you'd expect, M/F. There were some F/F like us and very few M/M. Well, at least that was a one-plus day observation on my part. Lovers all!! It's all wonderful.

At dinner we three kibitzed about our various random sightings and thoughts. All three had eyes on them. Perhaps, as I was the tallest, I'd gotten a bit more 'interest.' Interestingly, Shade wondered if I was perceived as the 'Alpha' of the three. We ordered dishes with the full intention of sharing. Kim asked if I was going to sing. Um, no! I did mention it would be interesting to see who would. There was a healthy mix of American, Canadian and a melting pot of Europeans. Shade made mention of other, similar resorts in places like Jamaica. Sheesh; I really need to get out more.

I teased Shade about how much work had gotten done today. "I've already checked!" Kim and I voiced our 'outrage.' We determined there had to be some sort of appropriate punishment – to be decided at a later time. Shade glared at me for baiting her. I smiled; she hadn't had to take the bait. I originally typed she didn't have to bite but ... um!!

Such was the tone at very relaxed, enjoyable dinner. We asked the server what time open mic started and if it was in the main dining area. Glad we did. It was, in fact, on the outdoor patio. Could we reserve a table? He went to ask the host and came back with a smile. We had nearly the last available table. Yaay!! We decided to pay the tab and head outside. With the sun long gone, the cool air would be nice. Cool being relative with 80 degree temps and light breezes. The other constant was humidity – but that was something of a blessing. Eighty, breezes and little humidity would have felt cooler on sun-warmed skin. Sorry, too much detail. We got up and were led to our table.

Those in attendance, overall, were probably in our age range. We had wondered between us if it would be karaoke, if there was a band, or if it would be a capella. (mickey ur a dope!) The question was mute as the stage had instruments and the like set up. We ordered drinks. I love this game. I explained it to Kim and Shade. Look at couples and guess by their body language how they're doing. It's more fun when you're in an urban setting dining outside with a lot of foot traffic. But play we did. We decided to have a little fun along the way. I would get up to use the ladies room and Kim would move and sit next to her sister. We would look and see whose eyes checked out the new alignment and what the interest was. Goofy yes; what else was there to do?

Thankfully the music began. They were good. There was a good mix of classics, island, and other. People came up and slipped notes requesting songs to sing. After about a twenty minute set the lead singer called out a name. A young lady hurried to the stage. My god, she was as gorgeous as her voice. It sounded like Italian but the language didn't matter. She could carry a tune! The three of us looked at each other ... yowza! Some middle-age looking dude made a pathetic attempt to sing 'New York, New York.' Francis Albert must be spinning in his grave. An absolutely gorgeous black lady had everybody in tears with her riveting rendition of Whitney's 'I Will Always Love You.' She hit ever note perfectly and got a standing ovation from the crowd ... including the band!! It was the highlight of a wonderful, entertaining evening. I followed her with my eyes. I made sure when we left to stop at her table to give her hugs and kudos on her gorgeous voice. She seemed grateful if a bit embarrassed. That's enough detail about a truly glorious evening.

It was a great night ... and we capped it off with a stroll on the beach and a quick dip in the ocean. It would have been nice to call it a moonlit stroll but clouds had rolled in as the evening progressed. We all whined about Thanksgiving in the rain. We lay on our backs, hand in hand, and stared at the sky. A soft rain began to fall. Kim wanted to head to the room. She was 'shouted' down. A nice soft, warm rain felt as beautiful as a dip in the ocean. Kim and Shade both were such little slips of nothing that their teeth were chattering. Sheesh. I stood on the beach and let the water rinse me like the outdoor shower would. I actually danced my way back to the room. Those passing by who saw me smiled as I crossed the path to our patio. I'm not sure if I'd ever felt as peaceful as I did on that gorgeous rainy night! I rinsed the sand from my feet, took the towels inside and joined the sisters.

Shade asked, with the rain and all, if Kim could sleep on the sofa bed for the night. Well duh!! "Will she mind the cries of passion during our all night lovemaking?" No, even I couldn't keep a straight face when I said that. We all knew how randy Shade and I could be. I hung up the towels on the shower and, after a potty break, joined my honey in bed. We lay together side by side. Between kisses, whispers were shared about the day. Four more glorious days. I could hardly wait. There was no urgent need for lovemaking. The day had been a lovely demonstration of how we felt about each other. I was at peace, in love, and let sleep take me when it was time.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale. Plenty more still to come!!!

The emails and comments just keep on coming. Thank you one and all. I'm truly overwhelmed and thankful beyond words. I respond to everyone who comments with a name. Your words warm my soul and feel my muse. My thanks and affection to you all!! ~ Vixen ~