All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 07'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Just like wine

Its gets better with age ! You gat me jonsen for more Shade and Destiny :)

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Oh. My. God.

This just solidifies everything for me! I love Shade! I am totally rooting for Shade & Destiny to make this amazing love story work fully and completely. I love the evolution of Destiny & the relationships she has developed throughout this series: her sweet, intimate friendship & love with Stacy, her connection & tests of trust with Kim, her crushes & admissions of attraction have all been an ansolute joy to witness and follow.

I just have to say again, I love Shade! I am so excited for her and proud of her growth. The way she's been able to open up, learn to trust and is totally encouraging of the woman she loves is beautiful. I am so excited to see where this new dynamic leads.

Just as important to mention - this was HOT! Loved D's massage & realization of that little hidden fantasy ;) Fabulous job as always! Keep up the great work.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
how do you do it?!

I have to say that you've really done a number on all of us here.. Sure, there were signs of Shade's submissive side throughout the series, but to actually have it crash in on us like this.. that's just not... well.. screw it... it IS actually really hot!

I'm not going to go over AGAIN how much I love your writing and your style. Allthough I am sure you would welter in it like Destiny in the hands of her nubian godess, I just won't! Your ego gets enough stroking.. *wink*

I love this almost 180 you made Shade and Destiny take. It opens upp a whole new avenue of possible plots, and I can't wait to see what you have done with it. Whatever it is though, I am sure it is just perfect.

I am also glad to read more about all the girls personal developments. All the inner thoughts, the reveals to eachother, the acceptance of what they want... It would be HAWT to see Connie as both Shade and Destiny's plaything, but I'm pretty sure you have something much more tastefull in mind *smile* You always do!

Now.. I don't want you to rush posting the next chapter, but I DO expect to read it here no later than tomorrow! *wink*

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Oh-My-Freaking-God!!!

I am in just awe. I seriously did not see this coming in such a dramatic way. I loved it!

So much raw emotion, so much love, sexiness and just the hottest massage in the history of massages.

I have said it before and I’ll say it again, you AVL are just brilliant. I’m hyped and on edge to see what the future holds for Shade and Destiny. Not to mention Kim, Connie and Dawn. So many possibilities, it boggles the mind.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

IDB.

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
Wow

you did it again it feel like I know ur shade and destiny but I do hope

Destiny get with Connie and stacey again love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Thank u so much! Ur writing is amazin! I wish I cud write like u but I'm no good.. Thnx for givving me a gr8 cum!

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago

Well Vixen you did it again! Yet another stunning chapter for your fans to get their teeth into. Anway, interesting to see how Shade has stepped out of her own personal 'shade' into the light of her submissiveness. I do love Shade and Destiny but, if I'm honest, I'm actually rooting for Destiny and Stacy. Stacy adores her and so do her children. Having children in her life is a dream Destiny never got to fulfill in her marriage and is unlikely to with Shade or Kim. I can't wait to see how this all plays out! Thank you and roll on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Every time ...

I read ... and other things ... your story, it's amazing, beautiful in fact. Thanks for writing and sharing. I'm not going to go on too much, but the holiday/massage thingie is ... well ... 'mind blowing' ... get what I mean?? Looking forward to the next chapter ...

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverover 11 years ago
Thank you

I was so happy to see you went back to 5 pages, the longer the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm lost for words.

How does someone describe what this story has become. It has a life all it's own, the joy of reading it can only pay a tribute to the author. She has mastered her craft. These girls have become my friends, its like I want to hear about their next adventure over a glass of wine. Truly a gem of a story. Loved the way that S&D' s relationship has developed, always have believed that the true strength in a dom/sub marriage lays with the sub. She has all of the control, just as it has panned out. Well done Vixen. RK

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
Naughty Girl

Well, just as I was thinking that Shade and Destiny's rolls and behavior had become pedestrian and well defined you suddenly put your foot on the brake, pull the emergency brake and turn the wheel hard. The relationship rolls have been, if not reversed, at least redefined.

Well done Vixen, you have opened up whole new avenues to explore. The erotic descriptive prose is back with a vengeance. There are so many directions that you can have your characters take. The world they were exploring just got a lot bigger.

I am also glad that Destiny is, with some encouragement from Shade, opening her wings and starting to fly, with new and exciting people. You have created a wonderful mix of love, monogamy, lust and polyamory into a fantastic tasting multi-flavoured desert that has just the right amount of sweet and tang working in concert and not in conflict.

I have to admit I thought Chapter 6 was not up to your usual high standards but I should have known that it was a set up for a sizzling Chapter 7.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Yes, we get another fabulous chapter full of excitement and eroticism, but what made this chapter, and story so good is the writing. It's told in such wonderful way that draws you in and makes you feel as if you were there. Vixen is truly an artist and this is such a must read!

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Wow indeed!

Like I said you can make stones bounce on a still pond without causing a ripple! I like Shade being submissive actually and Destiny achieveing her destiny to be who she is, powerful in every sense of the word!

I'm not going to predict the next chapter as its written ( Cant wait ) but I do like the fact that Dawn is knocking the door and Shade is exploring her real self, bit like Julia!! Also I get a funny feeling that Kim is submissive and would love to be Destiny's pet too!! Well on to the next one...Lol

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10almost 11 years ago
a little bothered

Hay Vixen. I'm reading another one of your fantastic stories, Shades Destiny, it's really good and your an amazing writer. Wow! That clothing optional resort was really something. Walking around everywhere nude, stores & restaurants, really hot. That'll get your blood pressure up won't it? Makes me wish I was there. I loves your stories but I've noticed something that kinda bothers me. It's how these women treat their husbands. If they were assholes it would be different. But they're good husbands and fathers and they're cheating on them and even though it's hot, I just don't think it's right. Well, that's my two cents. Talk to you later.

SabrinaKthree4SabrinaKthree4over 10 years ago
"O" :)

Giggles.......all I can say is thanks for the big "O" you gave my kitty ;)

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
ihatejanestreet

I agree with you that Destiny/Stacy would be cool for all the reasons you state.

But since Destiny seems to have Shade with her as she writes these it would SEEM that she is with her. Maybe this is a mis-direction, maybe she is with Stacy but in some sort of open relationship that allows her to spend time with Shade?

Oh, well, guess I'll just HAVE to keep reading (such a chore - NOT!) and find out!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WHAT A CHAPTER!

WTH!!!!! One minute i'm enjoying Destiny's antics with the sisters, the next, my laughter is literally choking me as i physically FEEL the brunt of Shades anger!! The peace of the previous chapter, GONE in a blink of the eye GEEZUZ SSSHADE!!!!

Then, the bombshell, OMG! I had to read it over and over again, just to make sure my eyes ain't deceiving me, SHADE IS A SUBMISSIVE? OMFG! This is too much, unbelievable! ** super duper grin **

Shades whispered confessions, forced me to stop reading for a while, as the tears rolled unabated down my cheeks **SSNIFF! **

Destiny's reaction to the whispered words, the aftermath thereof, the sailing incident, the girls shock, Shades quick thinking concerning suitable retribution for the glitch, all evoked feelings of dynamic proportions within me, but none more than the fulfilling of Destiny's fantasy (with Shades blessing) *smile* The massage and OMW! Whatever came next Shoo! The author sure knows how to turn on the faucets - either way. *blush* The seduction of Destiny by Etienne, took a 180 degree turnaround, with visions of me, replacing Destiny, under the luscious and sensuous Etienne's hands. *blush* shrug! STARS BE DAMNED! (sowi Destiny) Those two, with the sisters getting themselves off, took the meaning of the word EROTICA, to the highest level. (shiver)

The easy bantering continues at home and Destiny, oozing sex appeal, basks in the admiration and lust of everyone around her (she deserves it) at the farewell party. Shades submissive nature rears it's head and i am sooo proud of Destiny, for not exploiting her. (did i just say that?) LoL

The previous chapter may have given me peace, but Chapter 07, left me HOT and SQUIRMING, with a raging libido, *blush* that can only ever be sated by.... hmmm, the delectable Etienne? *grin*

** TOTALLY HOT, I LOOOVED IT!! **

Vixen, YOU ROCK! This Chapter is, brilliance personified!!

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Fantastic

After all the HOO HA in the feedback section, i noticed quite a few posts from the previous commentator, adidasgal. Needless to say, her comment on a story, caused a flurry of responses (including me) but all good. They respect her opinion. What really caught my eye, was the comment on this story, it gave me a thrill like no other so going right back to the chapter 1, and after reading them all, i must confess, HER COMMENTS ARE SO FUCKIN HOT!! especially the last one. She sure raised my libido with her blushes LMAO. Her admiration and respect for the author, is visible in all of her commentary. I completed this chapter and it was STUPENDOUS (I looked it up in the dictionary) her command of the language is brilliant, I am going back to the start to read though i am positive my comments, will be nowhere near the calibre of hers. I hope she sees this or read the feedback, so she will know how much her comments are appreciated.

pumagalpumagalover 10 years ago
My two pence!

You haven't seen anything yet, you should follow all of her commentary, for random authors and yes, her favorites - this author is clearly one them. I have never seen her write a bad word about any author and always responds with exuberance. As you can see, she also champions the underdogs. I also used to be an anonymous reader until recently, but i am making a list of what she comments on, that way i don't have to waste time looking for stories. Her comment on this chapter made me smile. Her *grins, sighs, winks and blushes are legendary*

To the author, this is indeed one hot chapter but in order to understand i will have to go to beginning which i will, eventually. Keep up the good work. You deserve all the praise and comments generated by Shades Destiny

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
The Best

This is the best chapter by far. Hot from start to finish. I am a bit surprised at the turn of events, but it was was done so artfully and tastefully. My favourite part being the massage, Oh my! that was so erotic

Great chapter

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Fabulous

I read this chapter before, but could not resist doing so again. Just like the first time, it thrilled me. Wow! That Massage scene was so hot, just thinking about it makes me wet.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Color Me Shocked!

I'm obviously not the only one gob-smacked by finding out that Shade is a submissive!

I also would like to see Destiny/Stacy, but don't think it's gonna happen.

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
O M G!!!

The massage! Oh my! Incredible!

Also, I knew it! About Shade being a submissive, that is. This should be fun!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Insanely hot, deep, and intimate, I was not sure how to take the beginning of this series. A little in love with it right now! Great storytelling.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Can't get with the incest.. skip over that part. Interesting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous