All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 08'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
Wow

You done it again ur such a good writer u should write a book

I know it would b a num 1 hit

Thank u

JUST TIF

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
There's something about Vixen...

I really don't know how to explain it.. Hell, I don't know if I even understand it myself... But for evey chapter of this wonderful story, I find myself more and more in awe of your ability to convey the love and passion between two people in love. I know you're probably tired of me telling you by now, but I don't care! *wink* I have read a lot in my life, I really mean a lot, but I haven't come across anyone who does what you do with the same aptitude. You have a natural gift for thw written word and I do hope that someone "important" finds out soon and lets you pursue this extraordinary skill of yours on a bigger scale. If that is what you want, of course.

About the chapter then.. The events in chapter 7 hinted at what was to come, naturally. You did, however, what you always seem to do and blew any expectations out of the water. This chapter didn't have much actual sex in it compared to some of the previous chapters, but somehow it was still more erotic, more exiting and a bigger turn on than anything that came before it. Without being explicit, you manage to make things hot and interesting, and more so than most manage to while even describing lecherous sexual encounters. I guess you simply have a very VERY dirty mind and a natural nack for letting us all know what goes on in there.

Thank you for sharing your love with us. And, for the record, if Destiny existed.. I would marry her in a hearbeat! If you hasn't turned her into a lesbian that is... Meanie! *wink*

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

You out did yourself this time. That was amazing

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Blown away once again!!!

This was the highlight of my Christmas reading on Lit.

So much happening and as always it all meshed together so beautifully. My favorite part was the clubbing. My good god, it was hot, sexy and so wonderfully erotic. I’m afraid I’m running out of words to describe just how awesome I think you are.

Thank you for sharing and I am eager to see what comes next.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smiles, Laughter and Tears

This is such a wonderfully, beautifully written chapter. The eroticism has subtleties which are exactly that!! As the story unfolds with a great deal of humor too ... it'll be interesting to see what Kim's been up ...

Thanks again for a fabulous chapter.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago

Yet again, Vixen, thank you. You deserve all of the superlatives that are aimed in your direction in regard to this wonderful story. I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters, no matter how long it takes to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

wow! can't wait for the next chapter and hope it never ends, love it

leann5redleann5redover 11 years ago
mmmm!!! sexy

shade cume a long way ,you two are good for each ather you make then so real ty for a grat store looking forward ot the rest of it , ty leann xxxx

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Spectacular!

An epic tale of love and eroticism that will not let go of you! This chapter just added heat to the story and I love the direction you took Stacy. I myself am going to miss her. And that poem...simply splendid! ;)

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Never predictable

Hot , romantic, erotic, frustrating but never predictable. You seem to use previous chapters to set up a complete surprise in the next chapter.

I like that you have taken care of Stacey and you hint that Kim has some dark secrets. Although Destiny has laid down the gauntlet and said she wants a strictly monogamous relationship I hope you continue to let her explore her new sexuality and relationship status.

I feel a little disappointed that we will not be seeing much of Connie again but then again you never know with you. You write a little like a magician using distraction and altering a readers focus to slip in a very surprising plot line.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

You must have been a queen of jigsaw puzzles when you were little!! That was brilliant, I can picture the whole story as I read it! Destiny has the reins, ha ha & I love the way she done it & love Shade for the surrender with the fantastic poem! Your really heating up the pan and adding a lot of spice & ingredients!!! I especially love the way you leave door open allowing you to bring people back in or create new series form their departure points! Simply Wonderful

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I HEART IT!

For the first time since reading Shades Destiny, All my attention is focused on Shade. I should be gloating at the turn of events regarding her, i disliked her so much, but now, i feel no malice towards her, just warmth. WHY? Maybe it is because she gave Destiny and Stacey an afternoon to be together (and what an afternoon it was) or is it because of her humble apologies towards Stacey, her offer to help, the party or the gift or was it simply the poem? The reason is simple: She has redeemed herself over and over again, noticeably so in this chapter. Stacey forever earned my admiration when she told Destiny their relationship has to end and that she has to focus on Shade.Their beautiful lovemaking with the lingerie used as restraints, was so arousing. I could not even get angry at Shade for her faux pas afterwards. Destiny was right to feel upset, but how was Shade to know that Destiny decided to let Stacey and Connie go? She should have told her immediately. The clubbing sure raised my temperature with Shades sexy dancing and outfit, surrounded by all those young hotties, Ughm! So Exhilarating!! *grin*. The way Destiny handled the club scene was controlled, but without humiliating or compromising Shade in anyway. I was so proud of her! The last dance before Shade and Destiny went to bed, had me also in tears, OMW! It was sooooo Sensuous. A Beautiful ending, to a Perfect chapter.

Chapter 08 made me realize: True Love CAN conquer all, Shades Destiny proved that to me!

** OUTSTANDING **

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Yes, I Heart It Too!

What a journey for Shade and Destiny so far. Great dialogue, awesome characters and erotic love scenes, The clubbing and the "Last Dance" sure was something to behold. Another fantastic chapter

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Nuthin but hotness in here

May i also say i heart it? Lmao. There are no words to describe the simplicity, eroticism and beauty of this chapter. Best i can do is say Chilli pepper HOT! The club, magnifique!! Lol . No two ways about it, you are talented. Salute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous