All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 09'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Sneaky…

We have all been wondering who Kim was going to end up with and low and behold she’s already got a honey, literally.

You are a sly one Vixen, it’s why I’m such a huge fan.

Overall, this chapter had everything for me, drama, emotional ups and downs, hot, hot sex, erotic moments and lots of fun.

As always, I enjoyed it thoroughly and can’t wait for the next chapter.

My thanks for sharing your talent.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahem

Oh you vixen you!!!! I suppose I should have expected it! But stooping the chapter before the party was cruel! :) I shall start on the same note I shall end with; thank you for yet another amazing chapter (where do you get your ideas from?!) The character development was amazing, especially Shades therapy and reactions to it, along with Destinys unwavering love for her. I also loved Kim and Honey, just too kawaii!!!! :D but nope, I digress, I loved Shades parts the best... She is my favourite, and who may I ask, can blame me??! I could wax lyrical about her; I shall refrain. Simply one more thank you, for the best orgasm in a while... Xxx

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

Man vixen , you gatta stop having me wet all threw your stories man ! You are totally the best writer on here , you have me checking three times a day for a new installment . You hot like pepper !!!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
oops you did it again...

Why you little! I can't believe you'd leave us hanging like that again. Or well, I would actually believe it. But I can't really say I mind too much. The chapter was, as they have all been, just awesomely amazing. I think my favourite part was either Shade's reaction to her first therapy session, and Destiny's handling of it, or when Destiny made Shade masturbate in the car while she got pierced. It's hard to chose between the two. They're so incredibly well placed in the story, both take both characters to a new level. You do do that very well I must say. I'm not going to go on about how much I love Destiny, because you know that already. Instead I'm just going to say thank you, again, for this story. It is truly one of the biggest highlights of whatever day it may be when I see a new chapter up here. You are a very gifter writer and I do hope you continue, even after Shade and her Destiny have said all they have to say.

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Elves yeah!

I'm psyched for this office party! Thank you yet again Vixen, for another amazing chapter!

Destiny's growing confidence and Shade's submission is beautiful and F'ing HOT!! I'm excited about the possibility of revealing more of Kim's Honey in Chap 10 too ;)

Shade's dedication to therapy and the subsequent reactions from her & Destiny felt really authentic. That was an intimate glimpse into their relationship and love.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter and so happy with where you've taken us all so far.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago
Yippee!

I have so got front row tickets to Friday's party . . . Bring it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm

What can I say, you're a teasin' us then a leavin' us ... Honestly!! You've given us, your readers the privilege of 'voyeuring' ... and more. Thank you. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and this chapter is simply one of your best! The depth and emotions revealed between your characters far exceed any expectations.

The twists and turns of Shade's and Destiny's relationship have been a roller-coaster ride of emotions and way more. It's not often that a writer captures the attention of her readers the way in which you have. BUT, with a writer of your magnitude it's not surprising.

Thanking you once again for your incredibly descriptive stories and your wondrous muse.

May 2013 bring to you everything you desire and more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good lord woman, where do these ideas come from?

This is the most intense, erotic, demanding love story I've ever read. Can not wait for the party. So many questions, will Honey get some honey, will the elves actually steal the girls clothes? So many questions and that's just about the party. Then there is the real drama of the 'sessions' and will Shade come through it all. I'm exhausted just thinking about their sex life and I thought I had a good one but compared to theirs mine is pretty ordinary. Trust me ladies monogamy is over rated as a basis for a long term relationship. Variety is the spice of life.

RK

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Spectacular!

Another spectacular chapter from a phenomenal writer. This story will be a classic!

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
What a wide tapestry

You have developed so many characters and given so much detail that this story could go on forever. If you ever have a hard time creating knew characters you can always revisit some of the supporting characters in this story.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
That's Sex in the City

That was brilliant, well its formula 1 racing this is what I call it, just on paper. What a collage of emotion, drama, reality and love in one pot.. It really is a lovely L version of sex in the city!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I had to say...

that I am loving your series. I simply adore good story-telling, and there are times I feel as if we are all sitting around a great room with a fire crackling away in the background as you tell this tale. The feeling you create is that intimate, that funny, and that enchanting. Needless to say, I've added you to my Favorite Author's list.

Please keep writing.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I AM LOVING THIS

Oh my, What Destiny and Kim did to Shade in the shop, was so devious! LoL

Ribboning, Pacifiers??? OMW! sounds sexy! *blush* Uhm,..... where was I? Shades genuine pleasure at receiving the bracelet, was heartfelt. and what happened after was Sizzling Hot!! The tattoos, damn kinky. Shades return from the therapist and the atmosphere between them, filled me with trepidation. Poor Destiny, at her wits end and trying hard not to show it. The morning shower, filled me with tenderness and then... SLAP!!!! Huh! Destiny was shocked, I froze, or wait... was it my computer? Destiny's harsh "I'll take the slap for what it is!" had me screeching: Are you out of your ever-loving mind!! Even if you did not feel that slap, i most certainly did! The zzz'ng in my ears sounded like Sshhh, so i did what i do best... i sulked.... then closed the tab.

Shade refused to be ignored though, and after fuming a few minutes, i sullenly continued, silently calling her any name i could think of *shrug* Her apologies was nothing but a blur on my screen, i was not happy! My moment came when Destiny got her own back in the car concerning the belly ring and credit card, I Whooped with Glee at her stunned expression. I grumbled again when Destiny told Shade to get that "hang dog" look off her face "rolling eyes" Sigh!! The threesome took my mind off the negative, It was Scorching Hot, Shoo!! I loved the captivating way in which Destiny explained their rendezvous to Kelly, and the conversation thereafter *smile*

The rest of the chapter flowed along effortlessly. It was relaxing, filled with humor and downright hilarious at times *grin*

The characters and all their "HIJINKS" makes Chapter 09, another superb read.

Hate to admit it but, .... I LOVED IT!!

pumagalpumagalover 10 years ago
Comments

LMFAO!, Ag is so freakin funny

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Damn funny!

I agree wholeheartedly, Impressive And Witty!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Piping Hot!

Another chapter of extreme proportions. Take Intense and Erotic, then add some Fun and Games, a bit of Anger, Forgiveness, Devotion, THREESOME (wow!) Temptation, Rejection, Submission and last but not least Sexarotica, Put them together on 5 pages and what do you get??

** ONE EFFIN HOT CHAPTER!!! ** (not forgetting 1 hot and bothered reader!)

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

That was Awesome! An emotional roller coaster ride with Shade in the drivers seat as usual. lmao! A submissive Shade is something to behold in all her glory and Destiny although growing, seems more motherly than dominant lol. Kim ending up with Honey is indeed surprising but are perfect for each other. The threesome had me salivating long after i finished reading. Lmfao

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
The Heat is On!

Mmmm better and better! Destiny handled the slap and belly ring situation with aplomb. I never thought i would ever say this but the threesome was so erotic. Yum yum! :-) The visual in my mind , oohlala, What a turn on! lol. Cannot wait to read what happens Friday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous