All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 10'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Oh... my... GAWD!

Vixen, Vixen, Vixen... I think your "inspirator" has created a monster here! It's not only you exquisite descriptions (and deliberate lack there of) of the sex and play, but I think even more it's your attention to detail, the thorough background for ALL your characters and the complex web in which you've trapped them all. All in all, this story, the whole series, is nothing short of a tribute to the beauty of love and wanting to please your lover.

"She made puppy eyes. "You're making fun of me." " That part actually made me laugh so hard I shot coke right out my nose! There were many, many other places I couldn't help but laugh, and that's a BIG part of what makes your writing so... unique. I don't think I've read anything else that is both well thought through, erotic AND funny at the same time. Not many people can pull that off, but you do it flawlessly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kinda disapointed...

....because there is only one chapter left for this story....

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Its just to awesome for words . You are totally the best vixen !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Destiny and Connie

Please please please do a little something between these two!

I know it will immense!

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Another excellent installment,

Of this thoroughly enjoyable series. I agree with the previous commenter that this journey has given us tears & laughter and I must add, so many exciting fantasies! I love how the story has developed and the way the characters have evolved.

The passion and intensity you've put into your work is quite apparent. I will be sad to see this intricately woven tale end but am looking forward to what you have in store. Fabulous job yet again!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
It was sooo worth the wait!

Thrills, spills, chills and spending galore. You are a brilliant creator of fun one liners, super hot scenes and erotica that have so few words yet say so much. The characters are real even if fictional and I feel privileged to have been along for this ride.

I await the last chapter with mixed emotions; joy in seeing how it all plays out, sadness in knowing that it marks the end of this spectacular series… maybe a sequel may follow? One can only hope.

However, you did leave a glimmer of hope, another story. I’ve got something to look forward to after this ends. I can’t wait to see what else you share with us.

As always, my sincere thanks for sharing your talent.

IDB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Ima have to agree with all the other comments; you're too awesome for words, I'm gutted there's only one more chapter of S & D left (what am I going to do with all the free time I'll have?!) and it's sooo nice to know I'm not the only one wishing Destiny and Connie would have.. Well, "at least one go round"... Actually I think I have the beginnings of a majorly ginormous crush on Connie... I think Shade's really lucky to have had someone like Destiny to help her get help, and survive the therapy... Shade sure is a lucky girl!

Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just the Best!

I'm not a writer, but can say that from laughing out loud to weeping quietly, I enjoyed, I related, I'm so enthralled, and I am totally amazed at you writing skills, sense of humor, and the love you have for humanity, whether male, female, or confused. You made my heart sing :0). Thank you

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago
Oh no!

The end is almost nigh. I hate that often over used phrase, 'I've been on a journey', but you know what? I have, and so have all of your fans As always, Vixen, well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hotter Than A ...

What can I say?? You've hooked many of us with your writing ... and more. The way in which you describe the outfits, scenarios and so on is amazing. This story has been a ride and a half to say the least! I've enjoyed it immensely and am thrilled that Shade and Destiny have 'found' themselves. Thank you once again for sharing such brilliance.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 11 years ago
A path of bliss!

I just love the winding and erotic path Destiny and Shade have taken in this fabulous story. A rich and believable story of how two people can find love in the oddest of ways, while finding their true selves.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
Great chapter once again

An interesting look into a little fetish that Destiny has and a wonderful gesture by Shade to fulfill it.

Since Shade is a switch and not a submissive all the time, it was nice to see her take charge for a short period again. It gave even more layers to an already complex relationship.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Poetry in Motion

You really are swinging the characters left right and centre, I like the way you got Shade & Destiny comfortable in their constantly changing skins as they absorb new experiences and also get comfortable with each other as well as Kim & Honey.

I like the section when Destiny gets revenge on Tasha, but the actual act of the revenge was kinda by passed or did I miss something or is there something missing? I thought that was good in that she had to take revenge from someone some way!!!!

Also the way you have Dawn casting her shadow, but not quite getting through the door as uncertainty surrounds her intentions.. The Party and photo shoot were wicked..

Anyway, long story short, lovely story and thouroughly enjoyed!! Definately like the Five Page Vixen

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Connie

Given the fact that the party was for all practical purposes an orgy, with Destiny hooking up with all those women, why couldn't Connie at have at least a "taste"?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I'm already....

missing this series. I can't help myself - I noticed how many chapters there are. I feel as if my own lover is getting ready to leave.

Ok. The story remains incredibly engaging. I confess that there are a lot of potential players weaving into and out of this particular chapter (8 & 9 too) that make me curious how they will play out (or if we'll ever know). The wonderful Switching is incrrrredibly erotic... mmmm. I simply adore a loving Domination/submission, but the key is the Love, at least it is for me.

I felt the rage, but mostly I felt the recoil Destiny felt from what the rage prompted her to do, how it wanted to her mis-treat another human. I related to that recoil, and to the relief of having passed a test and remained my more gentle self. I think most of us, on some level, could relate to wanting to treat Tasha in ways we would NOT want to be treated. While I'm glad you handled it the way you did for This story, I wonder if you'd do a single story on another get-together in which Destiny let herself go on bitter-sweet Tasha (probably in the BDSM category, of course) - hey, this IS fantasy, right?

I cannot say enough encouraging things about this series. I've only commented on a few, since I've been so eager to get to the next story. As usual, please, please keep writing stories like you do. Thank you.

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Outstanding!!

OMFW! This has been the most orgasmic chapter i have Ever read... period!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous