All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 11'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
All good things... and so on...

So it has comne to this, the end, finally. I thought I would have more questions I wanted answered, more unfulfilled curiosities and such, but I think you've done an excellent job in tying this whole mammoth of a story together. It's a little funny to think that I started reading this story for the hot and descriptive sexual bits, but ended up reading it for the people. I guess I'll have to start believing some of those who claim they buy playboy "for the articles", huh? Anyway... You are an amazing writer, no matter what you think yourself, and this story proves that. It's funny, smart, a little kniky, very loving, extremely well written, has a very well thought through storyline and the most relatable characters I've even met in any story on this kind of site.

Lastly I just have to thank you, again, for posting this here. I have taken great joy from reading your fantasies and getting to know the people in them. You have talent and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. And if you ever get around to printing this, would it be too much to ask that I could get a signed and numbered copy?

Thank you again and much luck and joy to you in the future!

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 11 years ago
Noooooooooo!

It's sad to see this story come to an end, but everything must right? I really enjoyed reading it, although I'm not a fan of the Dom/sub style I was curious to see how it was going to end. Most definitely one of my fav stories and writes on here. Can't wait for the new story. +10 :)

scarlet_1scarlet_1over 11 years ago
OMG ...

You've certainly outdone yourself this time. I couldn't put this chapter down. I love it. Your sense of humour is as always fabulous. This story has all the qualities deserving of a prolific author. And I would like to thank you for sharing, writing and more ...

When you do publish, as this is surely the next step for you, I will be very happy to purchase all of your works. It's been a real pleasure to have journeyed through what has got to be your best story to date. Thank you and I look forward to what is to come.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Amazing

Man vixen , you are abosoluty awesome ! The story had to end , but you know we ( your fans ) aren't happy , but it is what it is . Hope to read some more stuff from you sweetie , your are totally a wizard with words . Thanks for the fantasy .

Loving you from the Bahamas

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
A grand ending!

Truly AVL, you are a fantastic writer.

I’m smiling at how happy the characters are, frowning that the tale of Shade’s Destiny is over and feeling fulfilled at knowing how it all ended.

Your story of love and (forgive me) shades of the D/s lifestyle is so much more than entertaining. It allows for one such as me to learn about it. For that Vixen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So many moments of love, laughter and erotica that I can’t just name one as my favorite, oh no, the entire story is that fabulous.

Lastly, I again thank you for sharing and hope you do continue to write, post, thrill and captivate your fans. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

Best wishes.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*sniff* *sniff*

Miss Vixen, Thank you. You have unlocked my heart in such a simple way, and let me feel things I don't think I've felt in a long time. The journey you have taken me, us, your readers on, through your words has been one hell of a ride, and I can honestly say I never wanted it to end. Thank you for making me smile, and laugh, and wait impatiently, and even for making me cry (bitch! ;) ) Maybe its the snow or something, but my life feels a little colder now without the fun exploits of your Destiny and Shade to look forward to. I'm afraid I shall be thinking about them both for a long time (especially Shade!!) Chuckle...Well, I shall go and snuggle up under my blankie and re read through every single chapter... :D but Vixen, we are all awaiting your next lot of characters, PLEASE HURRY!!! Your eternally devoted Reader, xxxxx

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Ok, you were right

I no longer hate Shade, though I'm still not sure I actualy like her, her start in the story is still kind of hard to forgive. I guess in a way I'm like Kelly. ;) Anyways, it's neither here nor there, it is what it is.

I have to be honest with you, at first I wasn't sure I would like this tale. The extremes the characters acted in there domination and submission is normaly a bit much for me and not really my thing. That said, you sucked me in and I HAD to finish. The way you brought everything to life really got me going and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. In the world of erotica it's hard to be unique and original and I think you pulled that off very well! Thank you very much for sharing your story with us and I look forward to reading the rest of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh what a ride.

When I first started on this journey I had no idea what a ride it would be. Over all this time we have been throughly entertained. I have used up all of the superlatives in my earlier comments, this author regardless of how long she has been writing is truly a craftsman/woman, her unique style is both compelling as well as entertaining. She makes you laugh, cry, takes you to the mountain top and sends you to the pits of despair. I felt like I was sitting around with a group of friends, sipping a wine and listening to them tell me their story, that is a rare gift for any author. Thank you Vixen. RK.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Bravo for a fantastic story and ending!

Such a fabulous story and journey that wrapped up in an exquisite manner. I'm so sad to see Shade's Destiny come to and end, but it was done perfectly! I could see this story going on and on, and I'm sure Vixen and her writing abilities would have made it fabulous, but the timing was right. Now...I've expressed my wishes in a spin off story involving Kim, with Destiny and Shade being supporting characters, and I have my fingers crossed tightly. So what do you say Vixen?

Shade's Destiny was a stellar tale and it was written with such a wonderful style of ease. It is without a doubt one of the top "must reads" on Literotica and Vixen, my friend, has taken her place as one of the top and very best writers this site has to offer!

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
Wow what a journey

This was a really well thought out story. It was erotic, romantic, sexy, unpredictable and well written. You paid attention to detail in most of the right places.

It was paced well for the most part and the reader did not have to struggle to stay with it to the end. The curves thrown in came at just the right time to reel a reader back in if they were getting a bit weary or were drifting away from the story.

You certainly did your best to explore not just the main characters but the supporting characters as well without going into long unnecessary subplots.

Congratulations Vixen on a story that pulled you and did not let you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best read ever !

The story plot and your writing is really awesome ! There are so much depth and details. Really look forward for your next story !

By the way, this is the first time that I ever post a comment in literotica. Haha...shows how much I like this story !

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetabout 11 years ago

Another sumptious,unfortunately, final treat for fans of Shade's Destiny and their sexy, high octane journey. Glad I was able to be part of it. Thank you.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Ohh....

That was a very nice epic journey.... a very big thank you is in order!!! Simply Delicious...Enjoyed all of the chapters immensely.

But you also have some compensation to dish out Miss, more stories & perhaps Carmen & April can hit it off, really not sure but I got used to big Epic series and I’m getting withdrawal symptoms already! Marvellous writing AVL

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
What a journey

WOW Vixen you have done it again. You have brought characters to life and let us watch them grow.

Fed up house wife learns that the love of her life is nothing like she had ever dreamed. She was strong all along, shown by the fact that she left her comfortable Kokomo life. Picked up and started over in Chicago.

I can say that even though I may not have liked all of the characters in the beginning that most of them grew on me eventually. The hardest thing for me was Destiny and Stacy. I DO NOT think they should have ended up together but... Stacy offered to leave her family for Destiny they she said she was choosing husband and kids. I just can't get my head around her doing both. They loved each other that was never in question, but to say one then the other was just weird.

I have to tell you... I love love love your little comments and jokes. Can't tell you how many times I have found myself giggling at your little comments in parenthesis. I love your writing and can't wait till something else is ready. (No rush, enjoy your well earned break and come back with more fantastic you!)

Ok enough from the peanut gallery... :)

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10almost 11 years ago
great story

Hay Vixen. Shades Destiny was a great story. There were some things I didn't like but over all it was great. Like the clothing optional resort. Going everywhere nude, that will get your heart racing. I have to say something about Destiny in ch.10, she's full of crap. She told Connie in the bathroom that her & Shade were in a monogamous relationship. Then she went back out to the party & had sex with two women, and Shade was with at least one. And I'm pretty sure Connie saw it. Then later Destiny was with Honey & Shade was with her sister I think. Anyway, great story, thanks for sharing.

laritialaritiaover 10 years ago
Great story

Your characters are so alive and vibrant(and so believable). Enjoyed each and every chapter. Looking forward to your next exciting story.

laritialaritiaover 10 years ago
WOW! .

What a wonderful story that ends as it should. Love your descriptions and humor. Look forward to anything your imagination chooses to write. Keep up the good work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Great Line!

"Kim said, "Does that look straight to you?"

Honey said, "If it is, it's the only thing here that is."

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
You Won Me Over

I said at the beginning that this wasn't one of my favorites, and though I loved and enjoyed the overall story I'm afraid that the beginning will keep this in my second tier of Vixen's stories. That is still in a very rarified atmosphere as Vixen's talent in creating characters that live and breath is unmatched.

I have to add my voice to those who come to Literotica for the eroticism, then fall in love with Vixen for her stories.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
A most excellent...

series. Thanks for all the details early, and letting us have more and more character development later. I love your writing style. Please keep writing.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Excellent!

I am SO happy I stuck with this!

While one part of me is still upset at the harshness of the beginning of the story, I've come to realize that the transformation is an integral part of the story.

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonabout 10 years ago
Wonderfully Amazing

What a wonderful journey with the cast of Shade's Destiny. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter i have read. It was Fanfuckintastic. Well done to the author

Salute!

adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
CAPTIVATING!

For me, Shade's Destiny has been one of the most emotional stories i have ever read. It chilled, thrilled, amused and intrigued me chapter after chapter. Shades shananigans in the first few chapters, left me with a gargantuan of emotions, that had me either shaking with anger, laughter or lust *blush* The way Shade and Destiny's metamorphosis into their true respective roles is portrayed, is a masterpiece.

In this chapter, Destiny's erotic striptease was awesome, The games they played was outrageous and hilarious *grin* I can only hope Destiny and Kim's pranks don't push Shade over the edge eventually,because the way i see it, she does not stand a chance against the three degrees LoL. The threesome in the car was mind boggling and i thought my screen was going to steam over from all that hotness in the car, *shrug* jelly legged indeed! LoL. The love,loyalty,passion between these two women is amazing and beautiful considering how it all started....

The dialogue, concept and characters with all their drama and humor (sometimes not) all flow together in harmony, chapter after chapter, rating Shade's Destiny for me at least, among my favorites of all times.

Thank you Vixen and everyone at AVL.com, for all your encouragement in finishing this story ** I LOVED IT! **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She is back

Welcome back adidasgal, It has not been the same around here without your lively commentary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
;)

long time no see adidasgirl, wherv you been. good to see you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

When an author can connect with the reader from page one, then their writing is worth reading again and again. Looking for more of your work

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85over 9 years ago

Loved every single chapter!!

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Grateful... Thankful...

Being submissive isn't something that permeates all aspects, desires & experiences of one's life & you spoke that so truthfully in Shade's Destiny. I know that there are many who just won't 'get it', & that's sad; for those who do, those who are open to learning, your story is a gift, and again, I thank you for such a wonderfully woven glimpse into the beautiful, joyful variations submission so truly is. Yeah, there are aspects of D/s stuff that sickens me - I don't do or accept real pain, would gladly strip the flesh off those who greedily hatefully inflict it if I could, emotional torure & abuse masquerading as humiliation is horrendous & I condemn it! Oh, hell, you know what I'm saying. This story captures & unveils the beauty of a poitively modelled domme/subbe relationship & its possibe complexities in such a beautiful joyful way. It starts off as horror that soon becomes a wonder. Starry Starry Night.

Love ya Girl,

Erin

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Incredible

I admit I was afraid to read this one. Lots of things I'd never dream of doing! I ended up loving it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are SUCH a VIXEN

Holiday Season 2015 and I finally had a long needed day off. With a bottle of my favorite Napa Valley Chardonnay, and my laptop I made my self cozy on my comfy couch and began reading this marvelous story. I have to say, you brought out every emotion in me possible. From giggling, to outright bursts of laughter, to sobbing while reading Shades poem to Destiny, their time together in the grocery store (been there and done that) my KITTY was so sore at the end of my day.I WAS SPENT- I LOVED hearing Shade call Destiny "Her Miss" to Dorothy. You have such a gift of the English language and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us......

Steffi

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 8 years agoAuthor
Wowzer!!!

Hi Steffi...

Your amazing comment left me speechless. Thanks so much for letting me know how much this story moved you. It's always an honor to find out how readers react to my work. I was deeply moved and am, as always, deeply honored to have been able to give you some 'quality' reading time with Shade and Destiny's adventures.

Very best wishes for the holidays and New Year!!!!

~ AVL ~

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 7 years ago
Awesome and hugely satisfying

I loved it and read it in almost one sitting, with a few "step-aways" (wink)!

I love your work and the way you develop the characters and the plot is exquisite.

With affection and gratitude, Corinne X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heartwarming & Heartbreaking.

The rollercoaster of emotions this story has given to me (and so many others)

is absolutely amazing.

From anger, joy, surprise and such heat!

My word Vixen... I am completely in love with your writing.

Shade's destiny was like a dot on the i or the cross of T.

So completely addictive. I cant help but miss the high of reading this tale knowing there is another chapter. Yet no longer as you have perfectly yet sadly completed this story.

Bravo hun, bravo!

Much love as always and endless thanks for sharing this.

xo

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
An Amazing Journey

I came to read the entire "Shade's Destiny" long after you'd finished it. I'm amazed at the depth of your characters, the subplots you weaved throughout the story, and the vast amount of work you obviously put into this truly amazing saga. I really look forward to reading more of your writing.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 6 years ago
Awestruck

I swear ive never had someone make me cry as much as you have in this series. As the emotions flowed in this story,so did mine in real life. I am so envious of how you can bring people to life like you do. Ive tried writing some of my own stories but in my mind i dont seem to have the flair you and a couple of others seem to be able to do. Eventually ill get my courage up and submit something but for now i want you to know that if nothing else,if no one else ever says or thinks it. You have touched and inspired some one on a level so deeply that its changed me. Thank you for your unintended gift

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Amazing story! I fell in love with the characters. It felt kinda cringy at first but I loved how you brought more of Shade's character through and it made it such a great read.

dbrok1dbrok1about 3 years ago

Excellent - enjoyed every word!

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole journey, in this story..

Thank you...

If only one little bit.. I miss, that there wasn't a wedding in the end..

Thanks, and love

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous