All Comments on 'Shades of Blue Ch. 05'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely as usual.

You really are a good writer and make the dialogue so exciting.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story . Thanks . Hope there is more to come

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing and fantastic story!!!!!!

Congratulations!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
What happened to the sexy undies?

No sorry, this time it didn't do it for me. You spun us an imaginative and extensive story regarding shopping for sexy undies for the 'big night.' Sadly the big nights events turned into coffee, pyjamas and a nighty. Not a mention of those sexy undies. Did you forget? [perhaps you should both have had cocoa]! It was at this point I lost interest, and stopped reading.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
One of the best

I have ever read on here. Please keep going with this. We need to know how things pan out with Lisa and Simon, If "Anna" and Paul made a baby and if paul ever gets to sort stephen out.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Worth Reading

Definitely well written, the story carries you on word by word to a surprise(?) ending and leave you wanting more - please don't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more

I really would like more of this story extremely well written would like it to evolve somehow to find true identity of real father

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

I would love to read more of this couple as they settle into "married"" life together. Did they make a baby that first time? Does he find out who his real father is?

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 4 years ago
Story lost its way

Appreciate your efforts and enjoyed first chapter despite the stunted conclusion. From there it was downhill unfortunately, particularly with the whole elaborate lie regarding their made up disaster of a wedding day. The son went from an innocent unsure young man to a cocky, smug, worldly wise guy in the space of a day. Interesting twist with the your father is not your father saga, but again, the mother we met in chapter one, in my opinion, would not have been so accepting of the big fat lie, and the unprotected sex with risk of pregnancy.

There's a big talent in there, it just needs refining. Maybe seek an editor to help if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lovely!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous