Shades of Blue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush!" I said, "Yes I am angry, angry that the man I thought was my father could do such a thing to you, and I fully intend showing him just how angry I am, after we get home. I am also a little angry at my real father for allowing you to stay in that awful marriage for so long, but I am sure he had his reasons that he couldn't take you away from it. But at least he never forgot you, or what he had done, and he never forgot his promise to you. You phoned a number he had given you, it must have been, what? Nine years before? Within five minutes he had phoned you back to see what the problem was, giving you advice. He even found out the solicitor you used for the divorce and paid the bill. We won't look at the possibility of what else he may have arranged to have done, but I think it is obvious that some pressure must have been applied to Stephen to make him hand over everything like he did." I gently kissed her again, "Now, if you don't mind, I think I was about to do something, and while there is a time for talking, I am sorry to have to tell you, my mother and my beautiful wife .....This Is Not It!"

With that I pushed forward, sinking myself into her pussy until I could go no further. The groan from Joanne's lips, I am sure could have been heard outside in the corridor. Her legs pushed the bed covers onto the floor as she wrapped them around me and pushed back against my thrust deep into her. I drew back until only the head of my penis was inside her, before thrusting forward again. "Oh My God! Yes!" she cried out, as the head of my cock bottomed out in her pussy. This was followed by another groan as I pulled back again. "Ohhhhh Yes – Yes!" as I drove in again. Keeping a slow even rhythm I pulled back and then thrust forward, desperately trying to control myself, not wanting to finish too quickly, trying to think of anything but where my cock was and what we were doing. I never thought repeating the 12 times table, over and over in my head, would be so useful, but it was working for me tonight. Suddenly, almost without warning she threw her head back and screamed "Ohhhhh ....... Ohhh .. OH GOD! Yesssss ....... OH F*cking Hell! .... Yesss ..... Ohhh .. SH*T!!!! .... Yes! ..... Yes!" She sunk her teeth into my shoulder and groaned with passion as her orgasm hit her. Two more hard thrusts from me and I joined her in ecstasy as I fired my sperm into the safe haven of the condom.

Joanne was crying and I just held her to me, kissing her and laughing as we each responded to our orgasms in our own way. It took several minutes before we both came back to earth from wherever we had gone to. My cock was softening and I gently began to pull back, holding the condom so that it didn't slip off as I withdrew from her pussy. Rolling off her onto the bed, she came with me so we were both on our sides facing each other. "Oh God! Did I do that?" She said as she saw the marks that her teeth had made where my shoulder joined my neck. I tried to look down, but it was too close to my neck for me to see, although I was now beginning to feel it. "I hope so!" I said, "Otherwise there is a vampire hiding somewhere in this room and I am now one of the 'legion of the undead'."

She got out of bed and brought some tissues from her bag. Then she pushed me onto my back and began to dab at the bite mark. I must admit I was a little shocked when I saw the blood on the tissues, I hadn't realised she had bitten me quite that hard. Joanne was almost crying.

"I am so sorry" she said, "I didn't even know I was biting you, and now you are bleeding. I just remember you setting off a firework inside me and my head going back, but then nothing until you were pulling out of me."

"I think you have just 'branded' me as your own property. So! Do you think I might have hit 'the spot' again then? But don't youevertell me off for swearing, again. Let me tell you, lady, when you are cumming ... You areNo Lady! You have a mouth like a dockyard navvy."

"Only for you, Paul" she whispered, "No one else has ever made me feel like that. The only one who has ever come close was your real father, and then, maybe if the circumstances of our meeting and situation I was in had been different ......"

I kissed her, "Shhhh!" I whispered, "Let's not go back down that road again now. That happened around twenty years ago and you have kept that secret all this time. Now I know and you don't have to worry about it anymore. I think, from what you have told me, he would have liked to have taken you away from Stephen, but he didn't so obviously he couldn't. Asking you to keep the blindfold on, to me suggests that he had reasons he didn't want to be identified. More pressing than just the risk of a charge of rape. If you had seen him you might have recognised him, so either he was someone in the public eye or he was someone you knew although not well, because you didn't recognise his voice, even though, nine years later when he spoke to you on the phone, you knew it was him."

"He had his chance. You could have been his, but for some reason we can only guess at, he couldn't take you with him. Now you are mine! I love you and if he wants to come back into your life he will have to fight me for you, because I am not going to give you up for anyone, not even him. Now if you will excuse me, there is something that needs attending to."

I slid down the bed and began to kiss her breasts before working my way slowly down, taking care to lavish some time on her 'belly button', where she seemed to be very sensitive, before moving lower.

"Oh God!" She said, as she reached down to stop me. "You can't do that to me again. You're not going to .......... Ohhhh! Ohhhh No! ..... Paul ..... You mustn't ..... Don't ........ Stop ...... Ohhhh .... Paul! ... Don't! ... Stop! ........ Ohhhh God ...... No! ......No! .... Don't .. Stop ........ Ahhhhhh ..... Yes! Yesss! ....... No! – Don't stop! ....... Ohhh .... God ... I love you so much Paul, just don't stop ...... Ohhh God! .. Yesssss! Yes! ........... Aaaaaaahhhhhh! "

There is an old joke in which, when a woman is asked if she could hold her liquor, to which she answers - 'Yes! Usually by his ears'. Mum seemed to prefer the 'hands around the back of the head' method, and for a moment I thought she was trying to actually pull me inside her beautifully shaven pussy. A slight taste of rubber remained from our earlier exertions, but all in all it was, I thought, a very pleasant experience. She seemed to enjoy it anyway, although maybe she was a little loud with her appreciation. As I rolled away from Joanne's pussy, the thought crossed my mind that she was so loud that I hoped we weren't keeping Lisa and Simon awake. As that thought took hold I began to giggle. I tried to hide it but I couldn't and the giggle soon became a full burst of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Mum asked, "You've just reduced me to a hopeless mess again. It's a good job I don't need to get up because I don't think I could, and now you are laughing at me."

I couldn't even kiss her I was laughing so much. "I'm not laughing at you my love" I managed to say, "It's just that you were so loud then, I wondered if we might be keeping Simon and Lisa awake. In fact, if you get any louder we might be keeping half of the hotel awake."

She tried to look offended, but it didn't work. Her attempt at the 'We areNotamused!' line, failed miserably, as she too began to giggle. We lay there arms tightly around each other, both trying to stifle our laughter.

After a little when we both calmed down a little, I said "Pity we finished all the Champagne, I could do with a drink right now. Never mind, we will have to do without I suppose. Right! Where were we? Oh yes! I remember." I raised myself up and reached across her to pick up another little packet from the bedside table.

"O.M.G - Youcan'tbe serious!" she said, when she realised what I was doing.

"You were the one complaining about the youth of today having no stamina" I said. "Don't tell me it's getting too much for you? You really are going to have to learn to pace yourself."

The look she gave me was absolutely priceless. She really thought I was ready to go again. I held up the little foil packet and asked, "So you don't think we should use this then? Do you think we should save it for morning?"

"Yes!" She said, "I think that might be a good idea."

"Hmmmmm! OK! Perhaps you're right" I said, "It's much better bare than covered, and I don't mind the risk if you don't. Anyway, it might all be academic, you might already be pregnant anyway, after this afternoon." Then I went and spoiled the whole 'Macho image' effect by starting to giggle again.

It took a second before she realised I was teasing her and was nowhere near ready for another round myself. That one earned me a gentle punch on the shoulder before she pulled me to her, hugging me tightly she said "All right, you win! I take back what I said about the youth of today, well ..... this one anyway. I am beginning to believe that this 'very naughty boy' could indeed be 'The Messiah' ..... Well my own personal 'Messiah' anyway."

"In one day you have turned my whole world on its head. This afternoon in my room I thought nothing could improve on the orgasm you gave me. Then, before dinner, here on this bed, you did things to me, I didn't even know were possible. After you had given me the three most amazing orgasms of my life, I really wasn't joking when I said I couldn't stand up without help. Then, I don't think you noticed, but I had another 'little moment' when you kissed me in the middle of the dance floor, after you had put Lisa and Simon together."

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't notice that one" I said with a grin, "although I did think you responded quite well when I kissed you then, especially when you consider we did have something of an audience. I must say though, in my defence, that at the time Iwaswatching Simon and Lisa, to see if anything was happening between them. I think we can say that maybe something did 'click' there."

"Well it 'clicked' for me as well" she said. "And now you go and wipe me out again. Oh Paul, you do things to me that until today I would have said were only found in fantasy stories, like the one that started all this for us. I don't know how, but you do things to me no-one has ever even got close to doing before. I have hopes that you will continue to reduce me to the wreck I am now, but after all that, I think what I really need right now is some sleep, so if you don't mind, I would rather like you to just hold me."

I kissed her and settled down with my arms around her, holding her close to me as we both drifted off to sleep.