All Comments on 'Shadow'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

After reading the Story I would say it was very well written. It left an opening for a very good Chapter 2 if you so chose to write one for this.

the storie did have me wanting to know what happened when they woke and whether or not Max makes a trip out to the west coast for research or if his friend ever finds out about him and his daughter.

Nice story! keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love Asia!!!

So erotic and sensual. Loved the story from beginning to end... Maybe we'll see them again in LA????? Thanks

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
Vintage gapster7...

gapster, you always make me want to be there. Always. Your writing leaves me squirming and breathless. I love your sure hand with the slow, inexorable building of tension, and the way the men you write truly adore the lucky women who share their beds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As always...

Exquisite! I always love your writing. Your details and choice in words are always perfect. You paint the most erotic scenarios with such fantastic (and sexy) characters. Loved this! Scandalous and incredibly hot! - S

JulesTJulesTover 13 years ago
As as has been said: This is vintage Gapster

Fantasy for sexy mature men, and us girls who have memories of our college years.

Wonderfully written, I could have been there, or better still, been her (if I were a few years younger).

But a word of warning: Fathers, don't let your college age daughters anywhere near Gapster. This is the second "daughter of a friend" story that I can think of that he's penned.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Whoa

What a wonderfully told story. My only complaint, Max isn't rel and I can't go visit him. Seriously, you are a very descriptive writer, who happens to write some pretty hot love/sex scenes.

I think I have found a new author to add to my favs

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
"No, no, no, don't take them off."

She left her heels on didn't she. I picture her nude body in incredibly high heels leaning against the bar ! Your story defines Literotica.

Kim looks to be one answer to male dysfunction, I certainly wood like to experiance. Who could resist bringing her heels together holding them much like a handle to eat her out.

Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous