All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 12'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry everyone. There appears to be an editing problem. The conversation between Evelyn and Reynar shouldn't have been in italics

ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

I have enjoyed this story very much. Very well written.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Sublime!!!

If I had one tenth of your talent I would be a very happy woman and a much better writer!

I totally ADORE this story and the intricate plot weaving that's involved in it. You are so talented, with such a wonderful imagination.

Not to worry about the italics..it happens and doesn't detract from the fabulous story. Thank you for posting this wonderful tale up. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Jaz

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Love love love

Okay so your story ROCKS!! It is well written, combining multiple characters, layers and twists... gotta love that! Thank you so much for submitting this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please please, pretty please

don't let Evelyn marry King Reynar. That would absolutely ruin this story for me.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
noooooo

no wedding please.... argh!!!

how could you ask that of someone who just lost her soul bond-mate???

continue with the next 2 Chapters please.... :)

what an irony if evelyn and jon will end up together huh? ....just a thought.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
something wicked this way comes

I have a bad feeling about Reynar. I lost all respect for him when he turned on Ashford. I'm thinking he is being puppeteered by a certain old female nemisis of Jon's possibly. He is just too fishy. It is as if he has a hidden agenda masked behind saving the world. I haven't been able to decide if he is being tricked into believing he is doing good or if he has secrets of his own. At least I can respect Jon, he has his own jaded code of ethics that he adheres to. I just began the journey through this tale yesterday and have almost caught up. I share the awe so many others have thought about your writings. You have really got an awesome story here and it flows together so well that there are no gaps in which to remember that you are reading it and not seeing it. You are so tallented and I hope that you realize it. Good job man! I am really looking forward to the rest of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant story so far

Guessing the Raves goddess is Jocelyn...

Started reading the story earlier today, and know I won't go to bed till I finish the posted chapters.

Thank you for this wonderful tale :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Page turner

Great read, but it just jumped the shark.

C.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Your talent for weaving a complex plot but keeping it clear at the same time is astonishing. I was wondering about the sudden jump to italics until I read your comment, LOL. Interesting, how the King's knowledge of the past almost mirrors that of Jon's; though, subtly changed to promote the Rave Goddess's (Jocelyn?) agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duuuuuude

This is absolutely fantastic!

zorb1970zorb1970almost 3 years ago

brilliant and original!! One of the best i've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous