All Comments on 'Shadow Lake Estates Ch. 01'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
maedhros21maedhros21over 7 years ago
where are they

I understand that you say this is going to be a story with multiple plot lines and characters. But in the first paragraph you say this is a sequel to zero, fifty, one hundred. it would have been nice to at least see an appearance of the characters from that story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
This is more like a prelude to debauchery than a nice neighbourhood to raise a family.

I hope it doesn't turn into a massive swinger party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic, cheap and idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!

Unbelievable that an adult can write such a crap!!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
This is it?

This is that Shakespearian prose you've been promising that was going to show all those other stupid authors what true literary genius was all about? All us poor pathetic non-writers are in awe! 1.86, last time I checked. You forget to turn scoring off? Well, swapperMark1111, I am so impressed. Might want to check a little higher on the list of today's stories. Is it true that you aren't even married? Well, so much for that "swinger" image. This is absolutely hysterical. How could the stars align so perfectly as this? Vandi, Randi, and swapperMark1111/Giuseppe all post on the same day! Oh, my, God.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
Looking Forward to It

I expect this will be a great start. I'm looking forward to the next one.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Too soon to comment...

Too soon to comment...I hope this doesn't become like those movies, full of famours stars (that show up just for a few minutes) all in the same Hotel, their lives crossing each others...And in the end we feel as if we have lost two hours of our life...2* for now

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
An interesting start

That's a lot of characters introduced all at once. I assume that they will become differentiated and a little more recognisable as the episodes progress. At this stage I would have difficulty remembering who did what and who is married to whom.

But to me it looks as though it could hold promise of some interesting interactions.

Apart from the initial character overload, I thought it was well constructed and well written.

Lue

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
There were so many new names to remember, it was becoming overwhelming for the new neighbors

And for the readers.

When you introduce a large number of characters -especially at the same time- it might be worth including a dramatis personae to help readers to identify all the players.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
blooge

Kim jack Diane Jon tony Marlene Suzie titty pussy Mary Margaret bill mike Marlo Mandy Tim will billy dick

Slosh slush swish spurt gobs

WTF! HOW IN HELL can you ever have a discernable plot when the whole story is one blended cluster fuck of nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

This is an occasion. We get to comment on a story by swingerjoe. I know I'm (AMerryman) going to take the opportunity to express myself.

I agree with him about the rating system (⭐'s) being very limited. But using the comments to offer constructive criticism is a fine idea. I understand that many use it to vent their emotions, and unfairly target the author.

Sorry, got on the podium, lol.

Swingerjoe, this chapter was an introduction . We meet the neighbors, along with Dan and Denise.

Unfortunately, the big breasted wife coupling with the teenager wasn't placed in context. I don't know if she is cheating out of selfish desire for a young man. Or maybe with the conniving of her husband, in an open marriage. We don't really know!

It is your choice, so we'll see. No rating from me.

Thank you for this chance to offer my opinion . Hopefully, the rest of the comments along with mine make this a profitable learning experience. Many of your previous works were disagreeable to me but I thought very skillfully written 🍸👏. I'll see what happens here.

AMerryman

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayover 7 years ago
Well with all the characters......

There will be plenty of room for the sluts and cucks to do their thing.....

Joe you constantly bitch about the same old same old, then you deliver the same old. How many "almost too beautiful to be real" sluts were in this neighborhood? The mother at the end is hit by Joe's "slut ray" and fucks the 19yo a minute later in the shed. Rinse and repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Patience, please

This is the first chapter of what appears to be a long and involved story. How about we express a little patience and see where this goes before we pronounce it to be too confusing, too "cucky", too etc., etc., etc.. We've only just been introduced to these characters, and some are already declaring this, that, and the other thing about them. How about we give it another chapter before we start throwing stones?

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Well, you have introduced the main characters

and in a way that is quite interesting. Looking fwd to see how this goes....

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago

Your story won't get a fair shake due to the name in the author field, but I think it is an interesting start. You do character development well. There are a lot of players in the game. Let's see how they pan out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The prince of RAAC

Encouraging the King of Cuck County.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@anonymous

Actually, most of my characters don't end up together at the end of my stories. But thanks for the shout out.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ javmor

...and most of my characters aren't "cucks" -- at least, not as I define that term. But what I've learned from this site is that anonies know me better than I know myself. They tell me what I like and don't like, they insist that I only write stories about swingers, they insist that I write the same stories repeatedly, and that I write with the agenda of "recruiting" other (real) men to become wimpy cucks like me. They tell me what my marriage is like, and what kind of man I am, and what I value in life -- almost as if we've ever actually met!

Honestly, I learn more about myself from anonies (and fellow authors) than I learn from my actual life experiences!

Thanks for reading. I value your opinion more than most.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
A comment on the scoring

Only 8,500 people have clicked on this story so far, and yet 147 people have voted. This is, by far, the greatest ratio of votes to readers ever recorded on any one of my stories. Normally, you'd need around 35,000 page views to generate this many votes!

Chew on that for a minute.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A comment on the scoring

See what happens when you turn voting on?

People vote!

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ luedon

LOL! I know! Amazing, isn't it? Sadly, I believe you were right all along. These people need to drop their one-bombs in order to feel better about themselves. It truly is therapeutic in a strange way. I feel terrible for denying them their daily therapy! (Okay, not really.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An egaging start.

Interesting characters with curious back stories. So many options here it is impossible to predict where it will go, and end. It is too soon to rate or express an opinion, in my opinion, so I will wait to rate. I hope I like it enough to give it a 5.

Write on.

P.S. I don't understand the dissing of anonymous comments, since despite your identity and bio, I really know nothing about you, nothing. Gender, age, interests, orientation, it could all be bullshit. So what difference does it make who you are or who I am? You write, I read, we comment. Like your story, the comments stand on their own content, regardless of the commenter's identity. It makes our exchange much more honest and genuine. As far as the ratings go, if you REALLY don't give a shit about ratings, then demonstrate that by leaving ratings turned on. We don't try to hide from what we don't fear, or care about.

Thanks again for your story. I like it so far but I really don't know much about it. Might end up loving it or hating it. I'm sure you can cope with either result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'M ENGAGED ENOUGH TO HANG WITH YOU FOR AWHILE

I enjoyed your chapter one details. Looking forward to where this game might lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird, but fun in a curious and schizoid sort of way...

...like right from the start, we are reading 5 stories, or engaging 5 storylines within some greater theme-venture.

So, it intrigues me enough to see it through. No real angst yet, just snapshots of various intrigues....oh, except for Mrs. Cleavinger fucking the neighbor boy in the garden shed. Well, let's see why.

Thank you.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Fag Cuck Shit

Is the ultimate compliment right? Gave it 4* because of the character bombbardment. The block party is a good ice breaker just tough to keep names and relations straight while also trying to recollect zero fifty. Will keep reading knowing your skill will overcome this small flaw.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Intro

Guess this is the intro to a swinging , swapping festival in the neighborhood. Bet Mr. Rogers doesn't live here.

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Nice intro to the people, with the story giving some hints as to what might follow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES