Shadow Lake Estates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art burst through the back door with a bottle of vodka in his hand and seemed surprised to discover that his backyard had been turned into a disco. He quickly set down the bottle on the nearest surface and joined the dancing girls, causing them to hoot and holler. The husbands laughed and pointed, while the group of wives surrounding the buffet table giggled and shook their heads at the spectacle. One of the wives, Asha Gupta, broke from the group to join the dance party. That caused a chain reaction as the other wives joined as well.

The lone holdout in that group was Art's wife, Roxanne, who watched as her husband placed his hands around Asha's waist as they danced. She surveyed the darkness surrounding the porch and noticed one of the neighbor's boys, Curt, standing alone and drinking a beer while propped up against a tree. Only a year older than her daughter, Curt had once dated Kiersten, although briefly.

Without anyone's notice, Roxanne broke away from the party and approached Curt.

"What are you doing here all alone?" she asked.

"I'm just relaxing," he said. "That's not really my scene up there."

"A dance floor filled with hot, young girls isn't your scene?"

Curt laughed. "It's just...I'm not much of a dancer. And you know, Kiersten and I..."

"You don't have to explain," Roxanne said. She paused for a moment before a smile crept over her face. "Come with me," she said, taking him by the hand. "I want to show you something."

Perplexed, Curt did as he was told, and was pulled into the darkness to the shed at the rear of their property. Roxanne opened the door and waved him inside. Once the door closed, only the dim moonlight through a small window allowed either of them to see what was before them.

"Wh-what did you want me to see, Mrs. Clevinger?" he asked.

"Please," she responded with a chuckle. "You can call me Roxanne. We're both adults now."

He chuckled uncomfortably and looked around the shed. When he turned back to her, he saw that she was unbuttoning her shirt. His eyes widened. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she methodically revealed her body to him. She removed her shirt, and then reached behind her back.

"I have been watching you stare at my tits for years," she said. "I thought it was about time for you to get the full picture."

With that, she released the clasp and allowed her bra to drop to the floor. Curt's jaw dropped, and he put his hands to his face. "Mrs.—I mean, Roxanne, what..."

"Shhhh," she whispered, placing a finger to his lips. "Go ahead. You can touch them."

He tentatively placed his fingertips on her breasts and lightly squeezed.

"No," she said, grabbing his hands, "like this." She squeezed hard and softly moaned. "You like?"

He nodded, completely mesmerized. She reached down and squeezed his cock through his shorts.

"Mmm," she said. "I guess you do."

She took him by the hand and led him to a workbench against the wall. She reached beneath her short skirt and lowered her panties, and then hopped up to sit on the workbench. She pulled him toward her and pushed her hips into him as she kissed him deeply. She struggled with his shorts and eventually succeeded in yanking them down.

The bench shook with each thrust, knocking tools off of the pegboard. She buried her face in his shoulder to muffle her moans. To her great disappointment, he didn't last long. It was over shortly after it began. When he was through, she gave him a sweet peck on the cheek, stepped into her panties, and left the shed, leaving him standing with his shorts around his ankles and a look of confusion on his face.

12