All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 02'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
that was excellent!

wow, that didn't take long! i like your approach to their mating. direct and to the point. and you've added some new characteristics to the were that are very interesting. so i am extremely interested in what you have in store for us next. i'm wondering if she will continue to be cooperative in the morning. i'm also wondering about the background story with the killings, how that will play into all of this

great job blackduchess, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
five stars

Best non human story I have read in ages. Keep up the good work!

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks guys for reading and giving me your comments. They encourage me to get my creative juices going. Please don't forget to vote!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Really Different

in a refreshing way. The "Mate Rut" is really different from what I usually read. To have the human woman also feel the mate pull so strongly. It will be interesting when Alex wakes up and discovers that yes she lost her virginity to this gorgeous man but wait, in doing so she is now mated to this gorgeous alpha Werewolf for life! Oops what's next? Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I am seriously super impressed! I don't want to hark on the fact that you are not a native English speaker, because it's totally, obviously not necessary at all; in fact I think you are surpassing a lot of English language natives on this site. But please give me just a moment to bow down before you, lol!

I commented a short while ago on your slightly shaky use of tenses in the first chapter, although I did say then I thought you were a great writer! I thought this chapter was amazing. I really loved the primal quality it had. These people don't know each other and yet the way you wrote this, it made complete sense to me. I will be really interested to see how they feel the next morning, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lets c if r one of those one hit wondres

caus it would b a shame if u were i would have like that you made this a blake female instead of white but i guess u know what u doing good job keep up the good work n lets c were this goes

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Ms. Duchess, I am truly impressed. This is a phenomenal start to what seems to be a great plot and mate sequence. You have great twists to the traditional mating story and I look forward to seeing what your mind comes up with in the following chapters. Best of luck to you and I will be tuned in to for the next enjoyable read.

~sylentpoet~

mini_angel_bebemini_angel_bebeabout 12 years ago

wow.... just wow! that was good....

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
WOW total agreement

This is a master work...I'm so interested in this story already!!!!

twistedxsistertwistedxsisterabout 12 years ago
highly stimulating

I hope this story will continue and I look forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

AWESOME!!! I wonder what she'll think when she wakes up!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 12 years ago
MIxed fealings

By using his abilities on her it almost feels like she was raped. I am sure if she is not treated as a slave, given the truth about what he did, and allowed to choose, I am not sure she will stay with him. Should be interesting to see what happens.

pleasurebound63pleasurebound63almost 12 years ago
Hot!

I DO NOT AGREE THAT IT WAS ALMOST LIKE RAPE...he drop his mind control while she was at his bedroom door...she chose to enter on her own..keep up the excellent work! Very hot!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Awesome!!! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like rape?

Are you serious?! Way to be a debbie downer, this was a great erotic story with a strong alpha male. If you don't like it, don't read the next chapter, but don't ruin it for the rest of us.

lheyralheyraalmost 12 years ago

I love this story. There is absolutly nothing wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i like the chapter, but i feel that he confused her by mentioning that he's the apha-ruler of north america. sure, it's as if he never lied to her, but it just confused her for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Thought she was supposed to be black...

What with the grey eyes and the pink nipple? The sex scene was kind of hot but for once it would have been refreshing to have one black main character that doesn't have the supposedly "exotic" look, with white like long wavy hair and so on and so forth...

Caliope1204Caliope1204over 10 years ago
Excellent, primal action. Creamed my knickers!

Five stars! *****

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

I love Alpha Werewolf stories! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous