All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 05'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 12 years ago
love it

absolutely love it, can't wait to read the next chapter.

Sean1959Sean1959almost 12 years ago
really good story

Can I have the next chapter now please

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Oh Luna

what a powerful Regina you have given to the Alpha. Alex appears to be a take no shit female who already as a human had no fear of kicking a shifter in the balls but now after her first shift, I think the balls of the evil one are the least of his worries. I'm looking forward to the continued adventures of Alex aka Regina her mate Rance and their pack as they fight the unknown...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

more chapters please this is really a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

Im new to this site and Im glad I found it. I cant wait to read the the rest of this saga. Bravo.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

This story is awesome!!! Alex is going to killed someone!!!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Hot sex and an alpha female who kicks butt! What more could one ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The development of the story is amazing... I am literally left hanging... I hope that the rest of the story is in the works? It's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please post the next chapter as soon as possible..

blackduchessblackduchessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the long wait

But the next chapter is almost done. Thanks for all your votes, comments and feedbacks.

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 12 years ago
ADDICTED!!!

OMG I am so addicted to this series. I must have more! Next chapter PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Speed it up.

48 hrs for 5 ch. ? Not kool. Speed it up ? Hav you ever watched 24 that's how it is ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving this...

Story line. Looking forward to many more chapters.

JayLaw928JayLaw928almost 12 years ago
You turned me

I would love to see more. This was such a good story that, even tho I have been visiting literotica off and on for over a decade, your story made me actually sign up and become a member. Thanks. :)

-J

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
Okay

While I enjoyed the chapter and really I did, it would have been more believable if she were more upset at changing. She should have been. If I grew fur, and a muzzle, and paws for hands I would have had quite an adjustment. I would have been ungainly having to learn how to walk on four legs instead of two. My senses being so much clearer would have been overwhelming and considering the stench of crazy dude, as a first time shifter, I would have wanted to go outside to clear my nostrils of the stench. Since you mentioned before that crazy dude smelled like rotting flesh, it should have triggered her to want to vomit especially with such a permeating scent that assailed her newly enhanced sense of smell.

It seems like you skipped story to accomodate the sex scene. And the sex scene...while admittedly it was hot, it seems misplaced. My house has been ramshackled, my sense of peace and sanctuary have been shattered, at least my mate is there and I can take some comfort in the fact that he came for me and he would die to protect me. But admist this chaos, I'm gonna embrace my inner seductress and do him on the floor amongst my scattered possessions? Oh, and I'm not going to be mortified in the slightest that the two wolves heard us go at it? That is not believable.

I do think that after traumatic events that usually being with someone (sexually) or making love helps to quell chaotic emotions but ... it usually occurs later. Like once she's home and she realizes that she left the mansion and left herself unprotected and she could have been home and how would she have protected herself if it hadn't been for her mate providing her with the twins at least. Seeking comfort from an emotional crash after all of that comes into play would have seemed like a more plausible insert for the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seems a bit rushed

While I think it's a good story it feels like you are rushing the story and not taking time to develop believable reactions /emotions in the main characters. I mean - she turns into a wolf and just accepts that as no big deal? Wish you would have used twice the space getting to this point.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Hard to believe

I like the story, but the fact that she was so upset by the violation of her home and then just jumps him is hard to believe. Not what you would expect. The sights and smells in her house would have been too much in my opinion

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
damn!

Freaken love it!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 11 years ago
fuck-drunk...

snicker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the story but also agree with the other comments regarding her acceptance to her change and a creature terrorizing her home. Any normal person would be terrified at both prospects as opposed to just pissed off.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutalmost 11 years ago
Not Really

Seeing as she's been changed into a werewolf and is feeling the mating pull, it's not surprising that she jumped him. And she probably is scared of the creep shifter, doesn't mean she's going to run and hide.

icanaclasticanaclastover 10 years ago
Her Reaction

I agree with several other people over the course of this story. Some of the reactions seem a bit random. I will say that I like her not freaking out, and a lot is easily explained by her new wolfiness, but if you lay some groundwork ahead of time, then her reactions seem less random. For instance, in the first chapter she could be thinking in her dreams how cool it would be to be a wolf, since they mate for life, etc., which will make her acceptance of her Regina position less random. A little more commentary in this chapter in the beginning about how her angry vow at vengeance assuaged her terror, as well as his being there to comfort her, will make her arousal less of a mood swing. Or maybe she is just having mood swings, which you could comment on as well.

Better in this chapter with tenses -- in the first couple you would have random present-tense sentences, but that seems fixed now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Strong and brave

I really like that you have made a strong female character. Alex is no wimp even if she does love a dominant male.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Loved it as you know

The only thing that was out of place in this chapter was the sex scene in her ruined house it just didn't belong there, they are in her smelly wrecked house so they have sex? The rest of the chapter was awesome though!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous