Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good time for you to drop by," she replied sarcastically. "See the handiwork of one of your fans? I'm not too crazy with the way he redecorated my space," she huffed in exasperation.

Looking around, Rance grasped the enormity of the devastation that his mate felt when she walked in. He might be able to replace the material things that were destroyed, but he could never replace the memories that those held for her.

"Oh Alex, baby, I'm so sorry." Rance had no idea how he could make it up to his mate. She was dragged into his life with devastating result. Anyone who was less tough than his mate would be cowed and probably run as far away from him as they could. Not Alex though. His mate was made of sterner stuff.

Here she was right in front of him and actually making light of the invasion on her home. He knew that the overwhelming fury she felt swept her into shifting. He had never heard of a human changed through mating to shift before the full moon. Alex's early shifting was mystifying. One thing was for sure, he was blessed by Luna with an awesome mate. It was quite remarkable how she was dealing with the present situation.

Alex felt like her life was turned upside down. Not even forty eight hours since she was mated, and now she had been thrown to the wolves, quite literally. What a way to be introduced into their way of life. Mayhem and murders galore! Well, she had always been fearless and never let anything get in her way. Now was not the time for her to tuck tail and run. She wouldn't let this crazy person...er... shifter... cause her to throw the towel this early in the fight. If fate and Luna deemed her worthy as Alpha Regina of these wolves, then by Goddess, she would prove them right!

She butted Rance's thighs to get his attention back on her. "Care to explain how this happened? I hope these things don't happen all the time. Is there anything else I should know about besides the crazed stalker and murders?"

Rance was surprised at the hint of levity in her tone. Although looking at her eyes, he saw also a glint of steely determination. If he were not already on his knees, he would have fallen down to thank Luna for such a gift.

"No Alex. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. I do not want you be touched by the evilness of this unknown shifter. I may have enemies, but none would go to this length. The shifter community is at peace. The time of war was way beyond us. It had been over fifty years since a war had been waged."

"Okay I believe you. But know this, I will not tolerate anyone encroaching on my property again. I vow that I will make whoever did this pay!" Alex passionately pronounced. She did not know when or how, but she was resolute that it would happen.

Alex's impassioned statement surprised the men. But they felt the power rolling off her in waves as she made her declaration, as it reverberated throughout the room. There was no doubt in any of their minds that Luna had given her blessings to Alex.

Rance nodded at her. He would back any of his mate's plans. The purpose of his mating at this time in the shifter's volatile peace was being revealed. His mate was one who would shoulder the yoke of leadership with him. He no longer stood alone while his mate Alex, stood with him. Rance smiled radiantly at this realization.

Rance looked behind him at the men standing at attention. "Try to clean up as much as you can. And Luc, take pictures of the messages left on the wall. We will talk later with the rest of the Wolf Council and present the recent development to them." He turned to Alex then nodded his head toward the bedroom. "Alex and I are going to work on her shifting back." Reaching to Alex in their bond, he said, "Babe, let's go so you can attempt on shifting back without an audience. Sometimes it's hard to do for a changed human. I'll help you through the process."

Alex nodded her head and promptly loped regally down the hall to her bedroom. Rance watched her swish her tail and marvel at how calmly she accepted her changed life. He stood and trailed after his mate. He found her waiting impatiently for him in her bedroom. She was pacing restlessly.

This room was trashed too, the same as the rest of the house. The bed was turned over on its side and the mattress was slashed repeatedly. Clothes were strewn all over the carpeted floor. The drawers of her dresser were upended and the contents scattered about. Even the walls did not escape the destruction. Long slashes decorated it too. He flinched inwardly. He needed to get Alex away from there, lest her fury rise once more and overwhelm her.

Crouching down in front of the pacing Alex, he breathed deep and expelled it in a burst. "Listen to me Alex, hear my voice." Alex stopped pacing, sat on her haunches and looked deeply in his eyes. "For the first time you shift back, you have to empty your thoughts of everything except for the need to shift to your human body. Breathe with me and link your mind with mine," Rance encouraged her as she regulated her breath.

As their link snapped back into place, Rance immediately showed Alex how to revert back. He made her picture herself, including the clothes that she was wearing when she shifted. Why? she asked.

Because the magic that made us shift, also stores the clothing we are wearing. If you don't picture yourself completely as you were before you shifted, you might end up half-naked, Rance answered. Although you won't hear any complaints from me, he wagged his brows comically at Alex, trying to make light of it, so she would not get anxious.

Alex concentrated on picturing herself clearly. She mentally added the shirt, jeans and shoes she was wearing before. In a flash, a tingling heat covered her from her snout to her tail. A blast of bright light flared and dissipated leaving Alex sitting on her bedroom floor. She checked herself to ensure everything came back fine.

Rance's hand was extended to help her up. Grasping it, she was unceremoniously hauled to her feet. Alex was then enfolded in his embrace as he nuzzled her hair.

"Great job little one. You are quite impressive," Rance murmured tenderly in her ear. Burying her face on his chest, his scent tickled her nose. She couldn't help but inhale the addicting smell of Rance. He smelled divine, like pine, rain and musk. She couldn't help burrowing further in his embrace. She sniffed his neck and licked it tentatively, savoring his salty taste. Rance groaned aloud at the feel of Alex's raspy tongue. His nerve endings fired up and shot liquid fire straight to his groin. His unruly cock showed its appreciation by nudging her lower stomach, elongating at her slight provocation.

Alex was aflame. The small taste of Rance's sweat acted like a strong aphrodisiac to her. The blood surging through her body made her throb deliciously. She slowly undulated her hips against Rance. Rocking up and down on his impressive erection, she rubbed her tingling pussy on him, uninhibitedly.

Rance grabbed her hips, restraining her movements. "Alex, I'm hanging by a thread here. Don't tempt me," he growled in her ear. The rough sound brought shivers to her spine causing her intimate part to pulse demandingly. She could feel her wetness seeping out of her labial lips and soaking the crotch of her jeans. Feeling recklessly abandoned, she wanted Rance to feel the same way.

Looking up at Rance through her lashes, she smiled beguilingly at him. Trailing her fingers up his chest to his muscular neck, she slowly licked her lips and bit his chin. Lifting her head to reach his left hear, huskily she whispered, "No one here wants you to be controlled, me least of all." She lightly nibbled and sucked on his ear.

Rance's forehead was dotted with sweat. Alex was being unusually frisky. Her shift had triggered her need to mate. It also did not help that they had been apart for more than a day. Being newly mated, their bodies naturally sought the other for physical affirmation of their bond.

Alex pulled at Rance's shirt, impatient to get to his skin and wallow in his scent. "Alex, look at me," Rance insisted, as he lightly cupped her chin. "Once I start I won't be able to stop. I'm too hungry for you. I cannot even promise you tenderness. It will be fast and wild." Veins were standing out on his temple, evidence of how much control he was exerting not to pounce on his mate.

Alex stopped trying to liberate Rance from his shirt and framed his face with both hands. "Then let's be wild together!" Alex then ripped the shirt off Rance and started nipping and biting at his chest.

Freed from the restraints he'd put on himself, Rance lifted Alex off the floor and wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid one of his hands under her shirt, then traced her side and delighted in the feel of her silken skin. Surprised that he did not find any barrier between his hands and her breasts, he cupped her bountiful mound and lightly pinched the crown.

"Where's your bra, Alex? Don't tell me you did not wear one to work today."

"Huh?" Alex continued on rubbing her face like a kitten on his defined pectorals. "Guess I forgot to picture it in my mind when I shifted back. Uh, I believe my panties are gone too." She nipped him... hard.

Rance felt his cock harden like iron and spurt pre-cum at her confession. If her intention was to drive him crazy with lust, she had just succeeded. Lifting her face to him, he captured her lips and laved them. Groaning in hunger, he skillfully coaxed her mouth to open for his plundering. Once she opened up, he enticed her tongue to play with his. Surging in and out, and suckling each other's tongue, the two fanned the conflagration burning between them.

Their hands sought bared flesh as they feverishly tore at each other's clothing. Buttons popped and zippers ripped in their haste to be fully naked. Rance had to unwind Alex's legs around him to rid them of both their pants. Once fully naked, they rushed forward to once more reconnect their needy bodies.

Rance lifted Alex again to better align their bodies. He grabbed her succulent behind and rubbed his potent length on her juicy slit. Latching onto one of her nipples, he circled it with his tongue and promptly suckledvoraciously. Drowning in a turbulent sea of greedy need, Alex rubbed her clit on Rance's wonderful thickness. He's so hard, and big, and yummy! She thought. His cock was caught pointing up between their rubbing hips. Alex grabbed the back of his head as he continued to worship her beauteous mound. Directing his head to the neglected twin, Alex urged Rance to nurse on it.

Grabbing his tumescence, she passionately rubbed it harder on her needy nub. Biting her lips, she moaned in utter delight. Panting harshly as the pleasure continued to wash over her, she tried to center him on her opening. Sensing her need to be filled, Rance held her steady as he plunged deep into her waiting cavern.

Alex screamed in pure bliss, clinging tightly to Rance's neck as ripples of pleasure besieged her wanton body. Her cuntal walls clung snugly to his invading rod. Rance waited patiently as her body adjusted to his, and then he commenced a wild rhythm of thrusts and short jabs.

"Soo good," he grunted, "wet and so tight! Hot for me."

"Aaaughh, yes, oh yes, right there Rance." Alex responded as his cock rubbed an area inside that made her eyes cross in pleasure.

Thrusting and holding Alex aloft, Rance's muscles strained as his body fought his mind. He wanted to prolong their loving, but his body had missed its mate and was primed to explode its seed in Alex. Panting harshly, he slowed down his pistoning cock and relished the feel of Alex pussy's unfurling and clutching at his battering ram.

Raining kisses on her upturned face, he lured her mouth to share his breath. Slipping his tongue in, he plundered her sweetness above while his cock ravaged her below, both organs unceasing in dominating of her.

The maddening pace of Rance only frustrated Alex. Her body demanded more. She craved the pounding of her mate's body, the full power of his primal need and desire. She did not need his control now, what she needed was for him to unleash his dominant side and show her he was worthy of her, of her submission.

Attuned to her mentally, Rance realized his mate's desire. He needed to demonstrate that he was indeed worthy of her. Letting her lips go, he partly shifted, letting his body harden and his hair and nails grow. His shaft also grew and expanded more. Her grunt of appreciation echoed loudly in the room as her channel adjusted to accommodate his cock.

Howling loudly, one arm held her around the waist and the other went under her hips. "You are mine Alex!" he declared. He punctuated each proclamation with hard thrusts that jiggled her breasts. "My mate! Mine!" Guttural sounds continued to emit from his changed vocal chords as he hammered her with his cock. Alex clung tightly on his neck and nuzzled him there. Both grunting and groaning as they strained together, fuck-drunk.

Battered by the waves of bliss, the storm of emotions surging and lashing at them, the couple was totally oblivious to anything but each other. Harsh breathing, moans, and pleasured cries echoed as they moved in synchronized dance as old as time. Lunging... plunging...thrusting...and stabbing, they reached for that elusive height. Undiluted desire coursed through them. They were like animals mating in the wild, unrestrained and vicious in their desire.

Finally, Rance felt the telltale quiver of her channel. Exultant, he laved his mate mark on her. Alex screamed endlessly as agonizing bliss electrified her body from the tip of her toes to the top of her head. Shuddering endlessly as rapture buffeted her from every sides. Her vaginal walls clutched and pulsed around Rance's turgid cock.

Arching against her mate, she opened her mouth as a compelling need to mark Rance overcame her. Biting deep on his chest, the primal craving was finally appeased when she tasted the salty tang of his blood coat her tongue.

Rance head spun as his mate marked him. Agonizing bliss filled him at her claiming. Feeling his knot grow, his balls prepared to spew out their seed in the fertile soil awaiting it. Sliding deep into her heat, Rance savored the pleasure of their united bodies. Howling in absolute ecstasy, he ejaculated powerfully saturating her pussy. His essence spurted several more times as her core spasmed in gluttonous demand.

Slowly kneeling on the floor, Rance lowered their connected bodies down. Keeping her legs on his waist, he held his mate tenderly in his arms. Locked together by his knot, he soothed Alex with gentle kisses and hushed endearments.

As ecstasy faded, reality returned, and with it the spoor stench permeating Alex's home, was a reminder of the uncertainty and hostilities ahead. But Rance knew he was not alone. Having just shown her the benefit of being his mate, he knew Alex was about to get a crash course in the burden of it: Someone was going to pay for bringing this fight to his mate, but they would find that now she had teeth, too.

To be continued...

P.S.

Thanks for all your feedback and comments. My readers inspire me to write more so keep comments/feedbacks coming. Don't forget to vote!

12