All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 09'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read

It is rare for me to comment. I just read and take the time to vote. Your story, however, has lead me to believe that you need a comment. I have been enamored by this since its conception. You have taken the known ideas of werewolves, such as; their mating, their ranking system and even the smaller ideologies and combined them with a new concept. An Alpha with a Regina that not only leads all others but, has a Promised child with powers. Whose powers bleed into its mother. I like the flow of the story up to this point as well. I'll be anxiously awaiting sequels. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story.

I have been following it since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better. I cannot wait for the confrontation between the baby and the pretender.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Just want to say thank you for another great chapter..

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Brilliant chapter

What a joy to read such a wonderful chapter I can't wait for the next! I hope it will be posted sooner rather than later for the wait will be painful.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Stunning

As always each chapter out does the next, always leaving me wanting more. I hope the next one shows more of what is going on in the brother's heads. I want to hear more on what they have to say and by all means when is Pam go get the truth? I know its coming at some point.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
These wolves are hot!

Wolven gangbang. Just saying LOL!

Proppen81Proppen81over 11 years ago
Great story

Love the story line, and the characters. However I find that the jumping and backtracking is getting a bit annoying. In the end of a chapter as a cliffhanger (once of twice) is fine. But in the middle of a chapter and then taking some time to recount what happened, not a great way to keep up my interest. You don't wanna loose momentum of the story so to speak.

Other than that and a bit of exaggerated sex (cant imagine anyone actually having sex inside a bugatti, not enough room i think) it's great! :) keep at it! Can't wait to learn what that bastard is and how they'll deal with him/it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love this chapter can't wait until you finish it.

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago

This is the best chapter by far it just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!

love your story BD!

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago

Her brother realy needs to get laid hopefully by the unconscious girl. Awaiting ur next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Maybe Alex's brothers will find were mates and be turned. The older two would make awesome betas, and they can continue to help protect their sister.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 11 years ago
Hmmmm...curious

Curious to see whose mate the new shifter woman may be? One of Alex's brothers? Still curious about Pam & Damian too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovvveeeddddddddd

i love these stories, i cant wait for the next one!!!!

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
About time

Waited ages for this chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!

I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm..

Anyone else getting tingling Spidey senses in regards to Pam. Not quite sure about her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Now please hurry up and finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I really like your story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please post more soon!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 11 years ago
great story

Will the brothers find mates and be turned? They would be great strategists in the war. Also help protect Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it. more please

please continue, can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait to read more

Adding you to my favorites!!! Can't wait for the rest of the story

WinterHowlingWinterHowlingover 11 years ago
Gaah!!!

I love it! I've been glued to my computer screen unable to pry myself away! I can't wait for the next chapter. Wonderfully written by the way.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Chapter 10

Just curious as to when chapter 10 is coming? Please let it be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you forget your story

I hope you didnt forget your story because its a ten in my book. Please keep writing

Native64Native64over 11 years ago
more more more!

I am also wondering when will we be graced with chapter 10 thru 20? :-) I cannot wait!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Chapter 10????

Hey, still like the story, just becoming a bit impatient waiting for chapter 10 now. You did say it would be out by end of December. It's just past middle of January.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Chapter 10?

First time that you have made us wait for the next chapters. When are they coming?

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 on the way

Sorry for the wait guys. No I did not forget my story, but my brain took a small vacation. Chapter 10 is being edited now and I hope to get it posted soon. Thanks for your patience. Rance and Alex stories will only have a couple more chapters, so please bear with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome. Simply awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love!

This is so far one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I love your writing style and stories. Please keep writing more chapters, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A lot of sex

Wow Rance and Alex screw all the time. After every crisis they screw.

I wish more time was devoted to other aspects of furthering this intriguing story than reading about them screwing all the time. I know this erotica, but its getting a bit repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.....

never thought id say this but here it goes...too much sex..not enough story...there i said it..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I concur...

Both of the previous took the words out of my mouth.... TOO MUCH SEX between Rance & Alex, and NOT ENOUGH OF THE STORY ITSELF!!!! Which is why I gave it a three this time.

Also, you tend to jump around too much... backwards and forwards... someone is doing something one minute and something else another... that sure tends to get confusing at times. (case in point... Rance was resting with a sleeping Alex... then Damian asked the guy who found the girl where Rance was, and was told he was with the captives and would be there soon to see the girl... almost immediately, he was back with Alex screwing her brains out. What's up with that????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous