Shadow Reign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Aroch railed her against the door, the only sounds in the isolated passage the bangs on the wood and the wet squishing rhythm of his thrusting tentacle. Hara slackened, feeling a delectable warmth, a seductive tingle, descend through her flesh. Her eyes lost their wild edge of fear, replaced with dazed acceptance.

Her moans were weak, tinged with pleasure as defiance waned and acceptance gained in her heart.

All the sudden Aroch lurched forward, his body shuddering while his red eyes clouded black. He hugged Hara close, one hand pinning her by her shoulder, the other clutching her soft ass cheeks. The Elf princess gasped as she felt her father's member swell and then... release.

A mass of liquid warmth spilled rushed inside her love canal, so much fluid it streamed out along her inner thighs and puddled on the stone below. "Oh... no... nooo..." she whimpered as she felt the little ones inside her, winding through her flesh like serpents, connecting with one another, connecting... with her.

Her father held her in place as she began to jerk, her hips twitching, thrusting up against the king's shaft. Dark whispers flooded her innocent mind, a thousand little talons tearing down her veil of virtue. She heard the moans of countless slaves echo through her mind, all bound in pleasure and darkness. She heard the subtle wet slither and slide of countless worms, not only from within but from within every other host, how they clamored for her submission. She heard the sound of a flame snuffed out.

She heard Kromoth.

Her eyes rolled back into her head and her spasms grew more violent. Animalistic moans rolled from drool flecked lips as all coherence fled her mind. The essence of the Lord of Shadow poured into its newest slave and vessel. Hara reveled in the sensation of sheer power rushing through her flesh, the spirit and mind ending event leaving her in a state of orgasmic catatonia, capable of nothing more than grunts and hoarse noises of ecstasy.

Her legs swung limply like a ragdoll throughout her convulsions, the change of corruption sweeping through her like a flood. From her feet up, darkness spread like black vipers criss crossing the contours of her form, robbing her flesh of its heavenly glow. What it left behind was as black as the void and far more robust.

Her backside was left plump and round, her cheeks like satin soft plums. When the shadow reached her pert breasts, they expanded, blossoming with new growth, the new ample flesh jiggling with each orgasmic shudder. King Aroch palmed them and watched his daughter's face eagerly as the shadowy tide enclosed her face.

Her body ceased its movement, going rigid while one long gasp fled from her voluptuous chest. An ethereal moan and scream echoed against the stone walls, the final shred of Hara's light consumed by darkness at last. Aroch withdrew his tentacles and let her sweaty and buxom form slide down against the door, her body as black as the night sky.

When she opened her eyes again, they were naught but shadowy hollows, void of all emotion and feeling save one - hunger. She rose up to her full height, a deranged smile on her face. "Let's not leave them waiting."

Breakfast was a more casual affair than the bacchanal of excess the previous night. Held in the gardens of the palace, sunlight lit up white orchids and lush violets, their petals molten and enchanted. Dream like mist hung in the air, shielding the royals from the worst of the glare, leaving only a pleasing glow to charm the eyes.

King Aroch and Princess Hara approached the small and round marble breakfast table, the fair Queen Eosina having some meal of cream and berries while the High Priestess Rahut had only taken a few bites from a golden custard bread, her appetites barely mortal since her ascension as one of the goddess's chosen.

"You're late." said Eosina in between bites, "And you hassled your father."

Princess Hara took a seat, but she was not hungry, not for food anyway. "Oh it was not a hassle. Not at all." She looked to her father appreciatively, before her feasting eyes set upon Rahut's luscious cleavage, billowing with each breath. Just the thought of setting her lips around one of her soft mounds while forcing one of Kromoth's slugs deep inside such a forceful, strict woman, made her lick her lips.

Her lascivious gaze did not go unnoticed.

Rahut's amber eyes flared with suspicion. "Are you well, princess?"

Hara sighed happily. "Never better."

The High Priestess's gaze flitted fell on the king. "Where are the Dark Elves? Do they despise the day as much they do us?"

King Aroch waved his hand. "Speak softly around me Rahut. They are friends now." Rahut let out a flippant scoff. "And they are not here, because they ate early. They are very curious about our ways. Queen Saphise I believe, went into the Temple of Light."

Rahut's eyes widened with indignation. "She what!?" The High Priestess rose up from her seat, making her mammoth melons jiggle before Hara's ravenous eyes. "First the vile gifts she wants to give to our kin, and now you let her step into our hallowed place and you didn't tell me!?" Her golden skin brightened with new light and a small heat wave rose above her shoulders.

Aroch smirked and sipped some tea. "I did tell you. Just now."

Pure rage boiled in Rahut's eyes, her hands clenched into fists. For once the king thought she might have found him out, seen the shadow that hung in his heart where light once shined. Fear rose in his spirit. He did not care if he died, but if discovered, Alfheim would be saved.

Rahut screamed some unintelligible curse and stomped off, her bulbous and curved ass cheeks flexing and rising against her tight dress. "We will have words when I return, King Aroch!" she shouted as she left the garden.

Queen Eosina fixed her husband with a hard stare. "What is wrong with you? That is a daughter of Cala!"

Aroch laughed. "She is no more the daughter of Cala than I am the son of the war god Toryr. Powerful yes..." his voice lowered, "but not incorruptible."

Eosina sat in stunned silence at her husband's heresy. The man would have never uttered such blasphemy in years past.

Princess Hara broke the quiet. "Father, do you know where Lady Vemlynn went to? She brought such wonderful silks from her home, I should like to wear them!"

The Elf king sat back and stroked his chin. "As far as I know, still in her quarters, entertaining our nobles." He looked to his daughter. "You are more than welcome to bring your friends and have them... join her."

Eosina caught the sly smile shared between father and daughter.

Something strange was afoot.

***

Through the devotion of the Sun Goddess Cala, High Priestess Rahut was the epitome of Light Elven beauty. Her ruddy hair tumbled about her shoulders and bountiful bosom like streams of blood red flame, her faith in the goddess lending the tresses an almost ruby gleam. Like other Light Elves, her skin was radiant, but zealous belief in her solar deity had lent her complexion a golden cast reserved only for the most devout.

She was the only Light Elf to give Queen Saphise pause. With her long legs, the round and ample slopes of her breasts; and stern, gray eyes, she was as much desire and light as the queen was lust and shadow.

The first thing the High Priestess noticed upon rushing into her sacred temple, was not the harlot queen of Dark Elves herself, running her unclean hands across righteous relics, but the complete lack of anyone else. No worshipers, no fellow priestesses.

Rahut frowned. There would be scolding and lashes for those who let Saphise gallivant the holy place unattended. She looked to the woman and folded her arms. "Queen Saphise. You are in Alfheim. Here, we do not touch our champions, we regard them from afar as the lights they are."

"Ah please forgive me, High Priestess." Queen Saphise stretched along the statues of noble heroes, past paragons of Cala. She slid down the groin of one hero and smirked, before drawing herself back up. "They did not seem so bright up close."

A faint note of contempt flickered across Rahut's face. "I can change that." At once all the statues behind Saphise bloomed with fresh light, their marble edifices shone with an inner and golden resplendence.

Queen Saphise winced and curled her fingers at the sudden rush of warmth that swept along her spine. She dared not look behind. Instead she moved forward to Rahut, while the priestess took a step back.

"I also mean to change the gifts you intend to pass onto our nobles for the final night of peace celebrations. Or block them altogether if a suitable alternative cannot be found." Rahut gestured for Saphise to follow her and turned forward, not waiting for a reply.

Queen Saphise smiled gently, unused to being treated in such an imperious manner. She matched the priestess's stride, swishing her luscious hips from side to side. "Oh? They are but eggs, your grace." The queen smiled when she saw Rahut leading them into a dim, circular chamber.

Rahut's eyes shined with hard light. "Do not play me for a child. They are no mere eggs, just as you are no mere queen." Rahut raised a languid hand, and a hundred pearl lamps along the radiused walls bloomed with golden light. She hid a vindictive leer when she saw how the display startled Saphise. "I am well versed in matters of the spirit, and these eggs, whether real or not, are suspiciously similar to the mythical gifts given by the heathen god Kromoth, to the wise and good goddess that we know as The Scorpion Queen."

"Is it a crime when things resemble other things?"

Rahut raised an eyebrow. "You are free to re-enact ritualistic blasphemy in your own kingdom... but not here." Another gesture and a hundred more pearls blazed with raw effulgence. The shadows in the room were weak and scant.

"I don't think that's your call to make."

"Oh but it is. It is a matter of spiritual integrity. My people's spiritual purity."

"More than you know... which is why... my gift must be given."

The priestess stopped and gave Saphise a hard stare. "Yes, I thought it might come to this." Rahut's eyes swirled with golden light, like rays of the sun piercing a crystalline prism. "I know well what you are, Feadora Saphise of the Night Lands. I know that it is not blood that flows through your heart, but the will of Kromoth himself! I was hoping to expose you in a different place, but it matters not." She coiled her fingers and light flowed across her palm. "I will not have you bring lechery, deceit and... corruption..." she said the last with particular hate, "into our Kingdom of Light!"

Saphise did not shirk from the enraged priestess, letting the woman come as close as she could, no matter how much the roiled light pained her. "Yes, you got me." She smiled sweetly. "But I've got you."

The Dark Queen snapped her fingers and all light in the lamps guttered. When the flames roared back to life, the entire floor glistened blackly, countless slugs, making sickly squishing and squelching sounds as they came for Rahut.

"BY THE LIGHT BE PURGED!" bellowed Rahut, her bronzed skin flaring like the sun, immolating the slugs instantly, leaving naught but ash. Saphise melded into shadow, at the very edge of the blast, cackling at her narrow miss.

"The brighter the light... the deeper the shadow cast." said Saphise as the afterglow died down and shadow took its place. "Behold."

Rahut looked on in disbelief and fury as even more slugs had appeared, writhing over the ashes of their vaporized kin. Now the very walls of the holy sanctum heaved and glistened to foul slug flesh. Sweat draped the priestess's voluptuous body, her large glowing breasts heaving to her exertion, steam rising from her wide and glistening hips. "Come again a thousand times and I will burn you a thousand times more." she gasped. "The sun is undying."

One slug dropped on Rahut's shoulder. It did not move one inch before her outrage sent her blazing once more, igniting the floor and curved walls with terrible light. This time the marble floors glowed orange, the murals on the walls sizzling and cracked.

Rahut shuddered, her lungs aching for more breath. She stopped when she saw the very air shine before her. When the torches slowly came back to life, terror gripped her heart as she saw nothing but mounds upon mounds of slugs, from all around, tumbling and slithering over each other in a race to devour her bright soul.

At once, pulling power from the very depths of her being, she shot her arms out to her sides and screamed her fury. The air rippled with faint light before entire mounds of worms were incinerated so thoroughly they left no ash behind. Flaming slugs dropped from the ceiling like some hellish rain, the ones on the floor turning to gold flakes before falling out of existence entirely.

Rahut fell to her knees, her eyes orbs of solid, steaming gold, her fingers glowing like fresh forged talons. "The goddess... triumphs... over all..." she muttered.

"And Kromoth triumphs over the goddess." said Saphise. She was naked now, her scant wraps burned away to reveal a physique of luscious curves, her mammoth breasts at attention while fat slugs slithered across her copious feminine flesh, shining and nestled in between her cleavage. The Dark Elf queen's cool hands slipped across Rahut's shoulders. Before the fierce priestess could even react, it was too late. Her eyes bright with panic, only for her face to slacken a breath later.

Saphise sighed with delight as the slug in her hand attached itself to the back of Rahut's head. Its wet and heavy length pulsed, making strange sucking sounds as its other end wrapped itself around the priestess's throat. Rahut jerked wildly, her eyes snapping open before glazing over.

She swayed on her knees for precious few moments, letting loose a series of sweet sighs and gasps, her giant breasts drenched by her exertions. All the while the slug attached to the back of her head grew fatter and made more squelching sounds, annihilating all will and resistance... until Rahut collapsed to the ground.

The Queen of the Dark Elves leaned down, black slugs squirming off the plump domes of her bountiful ass cheeks. Her skin shimmered like starlight before turning solid black. "You are truly the greatest of your wretched kind." Saphise smiled without mirth, her teeth shining like mercurial fangs. "And you shone so very bright." She parted Rahut's legs with one hand, still holding the other back. "But my lord is prepared for everything. And so am I."

Queen Saphise threw her head back, a wicked smile cracking her lips as she gripped one of her weighty tits. Luscious, onyx flesh swelled out beneath her palm while her pussy lips bloomed open like some flower, to the thick and muscled shape of one of Kromoth's servants pushing itself out.

Saphise urged the slug between her victim's legs, and watched itself wrap around one of the priestess's thighs, its smooth head pointed for her vulnerable sex. Rahut whimpered gently, her instincts sensing the essence of evil itself, so close to where it could not be turned back. Slowly the slug pulled itself into the exhausted holy woman, flowing sinuously into her pussy without resistance. The evil thing began to wriggle madly as the first half was inside, sprouting more tendrils to insinuate itself further.

Foam gathered at the corners of her lips, paralyzed as the feeling of the creature's tail slapped against her inner thighs, arousing and terrifying her at the same time.

Glassy eyed Rahut could only moan and twitch, helpless to prevent her own desecration. She tried to move, to focus, to draw light... but only her hips and smooth belly moved, undulating to the seductive tickle and tingle within. As the thing burrowed further up her pussy, she felt it broach the entrance to her womb, igniting an orgasm that sent her body into spasms.

Queen Saphise looked on without mercy, rubbing her nether lips and pinching the nipples that crowned her tremendous breasts. "It's far too late now, priestess of the Light! He comes!" Rahut gurgled in pleasure, drool racing down cheeks, her eyes whited out.

Slowly but surely, cold settled on Rahut's curvaceous body, her inner light sucked into the darkness that writhed beneath her belly. Queen Saphise muttered the incantations and rites to follow, pouring shadows into Rahut. The woman spasmed along the marble floor, mewling as corruption took root in righteous flesh.

Little by little light in the temple faded, the breathy gasps and moans of Saphise and Rahut the only sound in the darkness... and before Rahut's transformation was complete, one more sound joined the chorus of lust and shadow.

Rahut's final moan as a Light Elf... and her first utterance of adoration to her new master.

***

Lady Vemlynn meditated in darkness, her pearl skin sheathed in shadow. Sweat clung to her heavy breasts and streamed down to her toned belly, her dripping sex teeming and roiling with coiled strands of pure malevolence, ever hungry for more light to darken.

In the silence, the voice of her mistress and master seized her, their double toned notes making her curl with pleasure. She sighed in joy and pushed her pouting bosom out as the tingling sensation of their spirits moved up her flesh.

The Light Elves greatest defense against the Shadow is no more.

Vemlynn's black lips quivered with desire, her chin moving up as she felt an invisible stroke against her graceful neck. "What is your desire, mistress?"

Go with the rest of my emissaries and give the Light Elf nobility... their gifts.

Vemlynn eyed the velvet bags in the corner of the room, and the hard glints of the smooth objects within. A sinister smile came over the woman's features. "It will be done."

Lady Ayla Sunsworn came to Lady Vemlynn's summons with utmost haste. She hailed from one of the Light Elves younger noble families, and as such was one of the more fervent supporters of peace with their shadowy kin.

Led into Vemlynn's suite by Beira, it did not strike her amiss that the maid was always full of such strange smiles in these days of reconciliation, nor was her suspicion raised when the young Elf locked the glassy doors behind her, figuring the matters to be discussed could not afford to be interrupted.

She was flattered that such a high ranking noblewoman of Dark Elf society had chosen her to idle the time with while the long desired peace came to its conclusion.

"Welcome, Lady Ayla of the Sunsworn line." Vemlynn sat in the darkness, her upper half as black as pitch, only where the light intruded did she shine as the pale moon. Ayla's eyes fell to the woman's creamy thighs and long legs bathed in dim light, her awe stirring as she saw Dark Elf's upper body writhe and bend in the shadows. "I am so pleased you deigned to accept my invitation."

Ayla bowed as low as she could. "It was no trouble at all, Lady Vemlynn. And please, the pleasure is as much mine as it yours, to meet such a distinguished lady of your people." She brought herself back up, finding herself entranced by the supple movements of the shadows around Vemlynn's bare and round breasts. "But what, may I ask, is it that brings me to enjoy your company."

"Gifts." said Vemlynn through her teeth, making a sibilant sound. "The gift of gifts to be precise."

"Gifts? What kind?" Ayla's curiosity and something else... compelled her to step forward.

What little light was left in the room guttered until only a faint golden amber glow hung around the ground, such that Ayla was the brightest one in the room. "The only one that matters..." said the Dark Elf. She threw something from her perch and it landed softly at Ayla's feet. "Open it and tell me what you think."

That sixth sense native to all Elves rose in Ayla's heart, her intuition screaming that something was terribly wrong. She knew Dark Elves were strongest in shadow, but rationalized it as how Lady Vemlynn was most comfortable. And more than that, this was a time of peace.