Shadow Reign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Eosina marched from the throne room to the royal boudoir, stationing guards at each juncture to her chamber, muttering spells of protection all the while. Diamonds mounted on the ceiling brightened and hummed threateningly as she passed under them, vaporizing shadow wraiths the instant the wards were activated.

Her guardsmen jumped and gripped their weapons tight, seeing the enemy so close and not even sensing them. On her way to her room she looked through the windows in the hallway, the sight of the lightening sky warming her heart. Little by little, the night was giving way to day.

She passed through her door, a portal of latticed light, so bright it was as if a bonfire had been set in the hallway. She whispered words of enchantment known only to her and the king, and the door dilated open from the middle.

Her breath caught in her throat once she was inside.

She saw a figure admiring her paintings on the wall, his dark fingers caressing glass sculptures by her former king and love.

"Those are not yours to touch." she said icily, gripping her blade more firmly.

The creature did not bother to turn, its face reformed on the side of its head facing Eosina. The queen held back a gasp at its visage, very much like an Elf but its features exaggerated, its eyes wider, jaw more pronounced, like some sort of forest predator in man form. "You are mine to touch." said the beast, its voice deep and baritone.

"There was only one man who could do that... and I killed him." She swallowed her sadness and focused on her rage, that these... things... had forced her to destroy what she loved most. She brought her husband's blade up high, its runes blazing with light. "You will be no different."

"I am different. I am the Ninth Shadow."

All candle light in the bedroom snuffed out in an instant, bathing the place in darkness.

Moonlight filtered through silvery gossamer veils, undulating to the play of wind. Queen Eosina breathed deeply, holding her blade before her face like a torch, its runes casting warm light across her exquisite body.

She moved through the dark, freezing at every shadow, shuddering with every whisper.

You will join us...

Willingly or not...

Kromoth claims all...

A chill built in the air. "Oh... no... please no..." gasped the queen, watching as little by little, the runes on her blade dimmed, their light slowly sucked into the dark. She stilled herself, watching all around as the shadows grew even more black, slithering past her calves, whispering temptation and corruption.

With the last light of her sword, she saw the Ninth Shadow. She wished she hadn't.

The creature was a twisted hybrid of slug and man, its chest and arms as chiseled as if sculpted from solid black marble, its lower body one long glistening black coil and its head... its head was as oblong and featureless as an actual slug.

"Oh gods... gods slay this abomination... deliver me unto light..." whimpered Eosina. Her hopes leaped for a moment, her sword flaring with new light. Calla had answered her!

"No." said the shadow as it placed a hand on her blade.

The last rune dimmed, and with it, the woman's hope. Eosina screamed and gave one last thrust with her weapon. The creature let the thing pass through its chest as if he was no more than fog. And then it was gone.

"It is... inevitable, Eosina." said the shadow by her ear. The queen shivered and grew weak when she felt the creature lay its huge hands on her. The beast pushed her up against the polished wood of a bedpost, ripping her dress upwards, exposing the ripe and soft rises of her buttocks, their curvature outlined in teal panties.

Eosina whimpered as the Ninth Shadow grabbed handfuls of her nubile flesh. His dark claws swept up along the contours of her belly, sparking tingling sensations that made the proud queen twitch and gasp. A tremendous heat simmered up between her legs, hovering right below her tight pussy.

She knew what was to come.

***

Kaelin, handmaiden to the queen, watched the entire episode from the safety of Eosina's closet. She held her sun pendant to her chest, its glow so dim, it did not even illuminate her fingers. She had chosen the spot once the madness of Queen Saphise had spread to the rest of the nobles, brother turned against brother, the light of her people cast down from its lofty heights.

And now she watched, an idle spectator to her own queen's downfall. She saw how this so called Ninth Shadow had wrapped its lower half around Eosina's legs, while what could have been nothing other than the foul thing's phallus rose from below its waist, seething hot fluids from its tip.

Kaelin brought her hand to her mouth, stifling a whimper when she saw the creature yank down the queen's silken panties half way down her legs before burying himself deep into her glistening pink pussy. Eosina snarled as he went in, clearly fighting the beast's advances.

That is, until Kaelin saw the creature do something that would haunt her until the end of time. The Ninth Shadow wrapped its sinuous neck around Eosina's throat, its muscled length glistening blackly in the moonlight, before settling at the base of her head, just underneath her crown of brilliant golden hair.

Kaelin watched in horror as bizarre pumping motions moved up the beast's throat, followed by runnels of black oil running down Eosina's back. Whatever it was, the effect was immediate. Eosina stiffened and then shivered, her legs wobbling as a thick moan of pleasure burst from her lips.

The sight of such a proud and noble woman so defiled, almost made Kaelin faint. Yet it also convinced her that it was only a matter of time before the beast chanced upon her. She slumped down the closet's wall, and silently went about moving the piles of silks and baubles that covered the hidden entrance to the castle's secret escape passages.

All the while, slithering squelching sounds and muffled moans reverberated against the closet doors.

***

The Ninth Shadow had withdrawn its fangs from Eosina only to grab her by the neck and impale her with savage vigor, her alabaster ass cheeks jiggling with every pound, her shapely thighs quivering with each brutal impalement.

Eosina didn't know what the beast did when it had pierced her head, only that had left her numb and euphoric, drooling and glassy eyed. She had grown to accept its lustful rhythm, involuntarily widening her legs to feel even more of the creature's girth.

She felt its hard breath behind her ear, intense and animalistic, until it went quiet, its body stiffening behind her. "You..." she slurred, until she felt raw and liquid heat shoot deep inside her, "bastard!" She moaned, her body jerking upright as the pure essence of shadow flooded her womb.

Her tits jiggled within her tight dress, the night demon palming her porcelain globes over and over, relishing their soft feel and the luxurious sensation of silk over nipples. "That was only the first, my queen." The shadow grunted and pummeled her slit even harder. "Your first taste of the dark... the second is the feast... and the last..." he chuckled, "the last is something you take with you."

Steaming hot black fluid drizzled from her pussy lips, dripping and running down the length of her long legs, the nectar of darkness warm against her cold flesh. Eosina found herself beginning to moan, in shadowy tones and multiple voices, her carnal music so strange to her own ears. Her hips too, moved strangely, reciprocating her violator's slams.

And then she saw a sight that both terrified and aroused her like nothing else.

Her fingers were beginning to smoke and fade, black shadows drifting off her nails. Black veins pulsated along her forearms and thighs, numbing them, while dark saliva spilled from her glistening lips. She was becoming one with darkness, the spreading corruption strangling out the light of her race.

She knew it was wrong... but she moistened at the thought.

The shadow continued his vicious thrusts, growling and squeezing her firm breasts tight against her chest as he planted more of his god's dark divinity in her womb of light, already dimmed from the first shadow sown, now rendered into a pitch void. His massive member pulsated, stretching the queen's inner walls as blast after blast of liquid night spread deep into her depths.

Eosina's lips opened, wishing nothing more to scream, only to find her voice frozen like the rest of her body. Inhuman, god like ecstasy built and built within her flesh, her bright blue eyes bulging with intensity, until the power of her corruption and orgasm released, drowning all conscious thought in pleasure. A long, drawn out exhalation of mad, orgasmic bliss finally rose from her stretched mouth.

"Now you see... why you had no chance."

Eosina mumbled in dazed euphoria, her legs spread wide, her moist lips sucking on the beast's fingers whenever they passed over her face. Black veins raced over her breasts, the corruption having infected her heart at last, and as they did so, her bosom wobbled and expanded. The queen groaned with pleasure at the sensation, her glassy eyes witness to the giant mounds of soft ivory flesh that burst through the fabric of her dress, spilling over into the dark, rough palms of her conqueror.

When her corruption soaked veins crept up her neck, the queen extended her head up high, a futile effort to avoid the spreading evil... and her last act of defiance as a Light Elf. The veins reached both sides of her face like ebony claws, growing far and deep.

Eosina's eyes shot wide open as the shadow annihilated everything that made her good and pure in one breath. A wail of pleasure erupted from her lips, her arched back raising her huge breasts high. Oily darkness swirled within her sky blue eyes, burying the light of the last of the royal line of Alfheim.

The Ninth Shadow howled in turn, a terrible and horrific sound, his thick black fingers squeezing the former queen's heavy and giant tits hard as his manhood erupted searing ropes of thick shadow, swirling up inside Eosina's love canal.

Eosina gasped in delight as she sensed dark seed take root in her defiled womb, her taut stomach shuddering to each of her lover's violent ejaculations. The Shadow's large hands swept around the lush curves of her ass and up to the weighty roundness of her bosom, pawing her curves like a fiend.

"And now... you will be the Mother of Shadows... forever more, you will spawn the lords that despoil the realms of light until all the cosmos... is darkness." He licked her neck with a long and salacious tongue, moving Eosina to moan in joy, her lips as black as his tongue. "Already the Tenth Shadow grows inside you. It will conquer others as I have conquered you."

"Yesss..." she hissed, reveling in the new depravity that surfaced with every thought, her new clarity of purpose.

The Ninth Shadow slid his member out of her swollen slit and let her slide to the ground. He disintegrated into darkness, his purpose fulfilled... while she writhed among torn down veils, her snow white skin shifting to shadow, her sweeping and opulent curves caught in the silver glow of moonlight.

Alfheim was conquered.

***

The sun shined so pale and weak behind the gray sky that torches were lit, setting a silver cast to the streets and towers as the Dark Elves celebrated their glorious victory. Queen Saphise watched from the royal palace steps as the city fell from sounds of ecstasy... to the sound of silence.

Day and night for the last two days, it was nothing but orgies of unrestrained carnality as the Light Elves turned on each other, eager to force the touch of Kromoth upon those who had not yet known his power.

Saphise watched what she imagined was one of the last Light Elves in the city. A palace girl by the name of Kaelin, one who had somehow eluded Kromoth's spread during the first night of debauchery.

A palace guard ravished her instead, bending her over the bottom steps. Her exposed breasts bounced with each thrust, the woman only whimpering and gasping, holding back any advance of pleasure.

And then the guard came. He grunted like an animal in heat, his whole body stiffening as a slug shot from his cock and passed into his victim. The lady suddenly straightened into a standing position, gripping her violator from behind as his cock twitched inside her. She threw her head back, moaning loudly, and slid gracefully up and down his pulsating shaft, while slithering shapes moved beneath her belly.

Queen Saphise sighed happily and turned as she sensed two newcomers from behind. Eosina, Rahut and the former princess Hara descended the steps behind her, the palace behind a broken, ashen husk, its structure crumbling without its architect's enchanted light. The three walked hand in hand, sisters in shadow, almost indistinguishable.

They bowed.

"My queen." they said in unison, their voices ethereal and hushed.

Queen Saphise spared them a slight glance before looking to the sky, the anemic sun shrinking in upon itself, ringed by feasting shadows. The sudden moan of Kaelin at the base of the steps was one of terror and ecstasy. Saphise smiled. She knew well the sounds of being consumed by darkness.

And as the ravished woman was turned to shadow, so too did the sun shine its last ray, a flare of white light... and then the deep gray skies fell black, the heavens a span of stars, a feast for the black eyed inhabitants of Alfheim.

Saphise sighed as she felt Kromoth's presence sweep through her flesh. She tilted her head behind and curved her smooth back, opening herself up to her lord as his whispers trilled through her mind.

Take the stars. Take the light.