All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 11'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Yummy

I'm enjoying this story line and all the characters in it - including these two. I'm not a gay male, but I think the substance is in the character development, which you've done really well. And this chapter still had me squirming in my chair in the most delightful way. I'm glad you included their story and I hope you continue to build on this one as well as the one between Ian and Isabelle. Yum, yum, yum!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Wow!

Hetero female here, but that scene was off the hook! *fans self*

<br><br>

I truly enjoy your writing, so no hate coming from my direction. I'm very curious to see how all of this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I definitely concur...

That was fan-fucking-tastically hot. I've always dreamed of having a fling with a couple of men interested in each other as well as me...sigh. Wonderfully worded to make it very easy to picture. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for more chapters!!!

This story is such a fun read- I hope for more (and longer!!) chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i LOVE it!!!!

I've loved the whole story so far and this chapter was incredibly hot!!! (says me, a straight girl) I like that you don't shy away from sensitive issues. In my opinion, two (or more) people loving each other can never be wrong...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

This writing is beautiful but I think that even though your describing the two lovers I think you could still write about what the others are doing aswell. All through your stories its focused on two charaters in one chapter, I think if you put them all together into all the chapters it would flow easier.

God I hope this makes sense!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whew!!!!

I am a straight female but oh my god was that ever hot....think I need a cold shower now to even keep going in my day. don't let any hate mail get to you you are an amazing author and i am always checking for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed it immensely and I'm a hetero girl not usually into gay sex. Hot sex between two people who care for each other can be great when written well. You described it nicely but my only comment is Finn could have been portrayed a little more 'masculine'. I know the element between them was D&S and Finn was the sub but I thought he could have been just as strong and masculine and still be in the sub role. One of the description threw me off such as when "Finn shrieked against Simon's neck..." I guess I usually don't imagine men shrieking. Otherwise great chapter. I really like how you're delving into more detail and background with the supporting characters - gives the story more body and substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still steaming...

So, as with most of the other comments so far, I am a hetero female and this chapter has got me all hot and bothered. This was great! I'll also agree with one of the comments that some of the adjectives/verbs were a little fem... but, I'm not sure what other words to suggest for that kind of sexual intensity.

I think that you're writing a wonderful story, with more than one complex and emotional story line. Keep up the good work. And, thank you for making Ian and Isabelle multi-dimensional. I think it was really brave to have a sexy but sad/conflicted chapter (Ian Working off Steam).

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
screams of truth

OK... I'm a screamer... Can't tell you how many times a lover has nearly smothered me trying to keep the 'whole house' from hearing me... so In this way I can personally relate. A well told story - thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!!!

I love this chapter. <3 I'm a bit of a yaoi fan (guyXguy) and this chapter just made my day. :D BTW, Finn is my fav character in your story. Would be nice if there was a story of how he and Simon got together. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing!

the whole story is awesome, but this chapter was boiling hot!

can't wait for more!

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
oh wow

I loved this one... and I'm a straight woman lol. But yeah good job:P. I'm adding you to my faves :) I forgot to do it last night:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Hot!!!

I've gotta agree with the other straight ladies and say that this was just pretty damn hot.

bbwvancouverbbwvancouverover 16 years ago
Love is love,,,

,,,,and it doesn't matter where you find it,,, as long as you do find it!!! This story just gets hotter and hotter. If I was Finn I'd want to be with Simon ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time. I'm with the other straight girls, HOT HOT HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

loved this chapter so much.

i am a self-proclaimed yaoi fangirl and this chapter definitely lived up to my expectations.

can't wait to read the rest of your work =]

Linnea10Linnea10almost 14 years ago

Wow! That was so hot I, as a straight female, got tingles in my sweet spot!

Love the story line too, please keep writing!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Loved the chapter.

The sex was so masculine. I don't read many stories about men having sex with one another, but this was so erotic that once I started the chapter, I couldn't stop. Very powerful.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 11 years ago
I am soooo sorry...

I am SO sorry for just skipping this chapter, but I'm REALLY not into this kind of stuff. You are a great writer and I promise I'll read the rest if they are'nt in this category.

BS

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
:)

im usually not into this sorta stuff , but good lord that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more, more, more!

write more m/m please! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous