All Comments on 'Shadows in the Dark'

by Rodneynimrod

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick

Rubbish

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Almost painfully difficult to was through the absolutely horrible prose.

As a previous comment reads: Rubbish. Or garbage. Or simply "junk" or even "waste". As in a "waste of time". Time which we, the readers, will never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

What's a man hood?

surenderme08surenderme08about 11 years ago
Very sick! I loved the story!

You have a great story, but you do need to work on your grammar. Try reading it aloud. I think that will help you see your mistakes. Also, get a good editor. Even the great writers of our time need editing. It is the nature of the beast.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 11 years ago
Wow

Sorry if i didn't notice the grammatical errors, i just loved the story.

I wonder what new dark god has been birthed 'this' night, and what other will come in 9 months...

If they're right. Grammer and spell checking are important. Good luck. Hope to read more in this vein, if not this story.

ap2techap2techabout 11 years ago
NO IT ISN'T

Remember all you critics these are AMATEUR writers. The are prone to mistakes like anybody else. If you had wrote this story wouldn't you want positive comments? Just because a few errors were made does not make this a bad story.

Personally I hope there's a part two and beyond. This could be a great story if people that want perfect stories don't read it.

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 11 years ago
Not bad

I agree that you people really need to realize that these are first time writers and are prone to mistakes. All in all this is a really good story line. I really enjoyed it. I hope you give us more of this story. I would get myself an editor though to help with some little issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
big problem with this site

new writers that have read any stories here SHOULD KNOW THAT READERS COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID ERRORS AND THEY ALWAYS SAY TO USE A GOOD EDITOR. I WONDER WHY NEWISH WRITERS DON'T LISTEN TO THE READERS ? THIS NOT THIS IDIOTS FIRST STORY IT IS HIS FOURTH OR FIFTH TIME ENOUGH FOR HIM TO KNOW BETTER THAN TO POST A STORY IN THIS CONDITION.

Rkay421Rkay421over 10 years ago
I don't understand

I don get some of these comments. The ones calling this story bad. I mean if you don't like the way the story is going then stop reading very simple there is an x for a reason use it. Personally though loved the story a few errors I noticed but hardly impacted the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amature writing

doesn't have to be TRASH WRITING, some amatures are good others use EDITORS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great! !!!!!!!

Excellent, Thank you! I am going to your site now. I hope for follow on stories.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
So what the hell was that?

We see that Damian was described as once a gentle caring person,willing to help his fellow man and woman,but after he found his wife Veronese it was like he turned into some kind of monster hell-bent on ultimate revenge for their disregard to help him when he needed it the most.

Veronese who we thought was innocent and was raped and beaten was fully consentual and was a Pain Junkie who can't orgasm without pain.

Sarah Lee Damian's little sister is a cold calculating bitch who also can read minds and can use telepathy to get shit to move.But Sarah Lee is also madly in love with her brother Damian and seems to want Damian all to herself.

Now as we find out when Sarah Lee tells Damian that she can kill Veronese no problem,but she also said that they could just set her free to go out and enjoy all the pain-filled sex she wants with others.But surprisingly we find out Sarah Lee is bisexual and I think she wants to make Veronese a sexslave to her,but about Damian as he used to be,would he be able to inflict pain on his Wife like that?.Finally with Damian and Sarah Lee we find out that when he came inside his Sister they both felt something change in them like magic or more specifically sex magic,so does that mean they are like sex demons who live off sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous