Shadows in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her mouth finally began to engulf his throbbing cock, Damian groaned in pleasure. He felt like a man getting his first blow job from whore who knew exactly what to do to make a man cum in the shortest possible time. Veronese had a small dainty mouth which was not physically equipped to handle his huge cock. Sarah- Lee had large thick lip and a mouth that was wide enough to suck two cocks simultaneously.

"Oh fuck sis, that feels so good. I feel as though I am going to cum in your mouth any second now."

Sarah --Lee stopped sucking on his cock and placed her finger over the tube which conveys sperm to the glans of his cock. Damian could feel the passage of his sperm arrested as Sarah-Lee applied greater pressure. He was too far gone to stop himself from cumming but the pressure Sarah-Lee was applying to his cock stop the ejaculation phase of his orgasm.

"Don't worry big brother. This little technique I am using on you allows you to cum as many times as you want to back to back. You can have multiple orgasms using this technique."

Damian was certain that he had just reached a climax but his cock showed no signs of getting soft. Once she was certain her brother would not ejaculate, Sarah-Lee resumed stroking and sucking his cock. She sucked him until he was rock hard then positioned herself on top of Veronese so he could plunge his hard cock into her tight cunt.

As he entered his little sister's cunt he could feel the softness of his wife's tongue caressing his ball as he slammed into Sarah-Lee's enticing pussy. This was the closest Damian had ever come to fucking two women simultaneously. He had been so ashamed when Veronese caught them pleasuring each other earlier.

His feelings were different now that he knew his wife's little secret. He could not deny that he had nursed a secret desire to fuck his little sister for as far back as he could remember. His skeleton was now out the closet and so was his huge cock which continued to plunge into Sarah-Lee tight pussy causing her to moan with pleasure every time he drove it home into her.

"D, you have no idea how long I have wanted to feel this huge cock of your filling up my little cunt and driving me mad with lust for you. I love you D. I love you so very much."

It was finally out in the open. All the years of light sexual banter and teasing finally made sense to Damian. His little sister was in love with him and she had been nursing that desire for years. He knew he had deep feelings for her as well. It was no use denying it. He felt the same way about her as she did about him. He loved his little sister in that special way that a man loved a woman. There was no need for him to fight the feeling anymore.

"I love you to sis. I have always loved you."

He felt Sarah-Lee's pussy tighten around his cock as she reached back and grabbed his leg pulling him deeper into her gaping cunt. His cock coupled with Veronese's exploring tongue brought Sarah-Lee to the periphery of the land of lust. She skirted on the boundary line for a few seconds then she took the plunged screaming as hard as she could as the electrifying sensation of a super orgasm swept over her entire being.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! I am cumming, I am cumming. Jesus fucking Christ I am cumming so god damn hard I feel I am going to die."

Years of quiet anticipation had finally come to an end for Damian and Sarah- Lee. They had finally crossed that barrier that changed everything between them and between everyone else in their lives. Brother and sister had chosen to make each other number one in each other's life.

Damian felt a little sorry for Veronese. In her own way she had tried to be a good wife to him but she was no match for Sarah-Lee. He would leave it up to Sarah-Lee to decide what to do with Veronese. Maybe she would be a plaything for the two of them to help spice things up when Sarah-Lee wanted to do something really unusual.

He did not think he had it in him to hurt Veronese the way she demanded to be hurt but he was sure Sarah-Lee possessed that streak of meanness to take Veronese to whatever level of pain she desired. Bondage and S and M was not exactly the kind of sexual exploration he sought out on his own but that world had come to his doorstep and he was certain there was much he could learn from his sexy little sister.

Damian felt the explosion the moment his little sister started to cum. It was like being pulled into a circuit of living energy that totally electrified his entire being. He could feel his cock pulsating as his orgasm drew near but there was something greater going on around him. He had never felt so alive and excited before. Something wonderful seemed to be taking full possession of his body, mind, and spirit. He had always been afraid to let go and allow himself to be taken by the strange forces that surrounded his sister but his fears were finally gone.

A switch had been thrown and he could feel the energy flowing between himself and Sarah-Lee. He screamed as he plunged his cock deep inside his sister's cunt. He had never fucked anyone this hard before. Sarah-Lee's orgasm just seemed to get more and more intense causing her to scream in ecstasy as wave after wave of sensuous pleasure crash against the walls of her super energized cunt walls.

In her excitement Sarah-Lee buried her head between Veronese's legs and bit into her pussy. The pressure she exerted with her teeth was sufficient to push Veronese over the edge one more time. Veronese exploded as Damian pulled his cock from his little sister's pussy shooting his load of sperm all over his wife's face.

Damian knew that he had finally crossed over into his sister's world and that everything was going to be different. There was something inside him that had been dormant but he could feel it coming to life. There was no point in resisting what was being birthed inside of him. A doorway had been opened and something had already come through that he could not control.

He needed Sarah-Lee more than ever now. Together they would grow in knowledge and in power. Fucking his little sister had been so liberating. His entire world had taken on new meaning once the deed was done. The old Damian was gone. He was a new man with a new purpose and a woman by his side that would help him evolve into whatever he was destined to become.

All his life, he had feared the dark shadows that plagued his dreams making him afraid of the night. His fear was finally gone. The shadows were still there lurking in the darkness but there was something awake inside of him that would keep the darkness at bay. He felt strong with Sarah-Lee at his side.

Damian looked down at his cock which was still rock hard. There were some scores to settle in his community and he was now more than equipped to bring retribution down on the heads of those who deserved it. No one would be able to hide from his wrath and he intended to show no mercy.

"Did you feel that raw energy that engulfed us D? I have never felt it so strong before. Fucking you seems to have taken me to a new level. This is going to be so much fun exploring like this together."

Damian smiled as he settled himself on the floor between his sister and Veronese. He liked the feel of both women's bodies pressing against his. He felt two pairs of hands rest on his hard cock. Damian closed his eyes and for the very first time in his life he welcomed the darkness.