Shadows of Resentment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn sucked in a deep breath. No one spoke to her that way. She was turned on and could not believe the way her body was reacting to this man. Dawn was 5'5" tall, and he towered over her by a good five inches. She actually had to look up to see his face, my goodness, he was so handsome. Her heart began to race, because no man had ever affected her the way Derrick Granger did "Right here, it's alright Dawn, Thanks." Cameron told his buddy. He saw Dawn go over to the twins and felt overwhelmed with gratitude at her defense of him, but he wanted her to know it wasn't necessary.

"You don't have to talk to them, if you don't want too. I'll call security." She stated as she regained her equilibrium.

Cameron smiled. "No, it's alright. I know these guys and he's right we need to talk. Besides, don't you have patients waiting? I'll be fine. Call you later?"

"Are you sure Cameron?" Dawn queried. "OK, I'll go but call me later." She took one more look at Derrick and went back to work.

Derrick was stunned as he watched the most perfect woman he'd ever seen walk away. She was stunning, clear porcelain skin, long black hair and the most tantalizing grey-green eyes. Dawn Marcolini was definitely a woman he would like to know better. He wondered briefly, if she and Cameron were involved.

"Cameron, you're looking good man." Darius started to speak.

Cameron looked at Darius and asked. "What the fuck do you want? Why are you here?"

"You animal!, I saved your sister from a rapist and this is how you thank me? You crippled me and put me in a wheelchair." Cameron fumed.

The twins looked at each other as Cam stopped to take a breath, tiny rivulets of tears streaming down his face.

"My father and sister counted on me getting a job and I can't do it, all because of you and your issues."

"I hope that you can forgive yourself for I never will. It makes me sick to breathe the same air as you." Cameron growled.

"We need to settle this. We need to talk, man. And I need to earn your forgiveness." Darius told him. "I should have gone to prison. I know that but politics set me free. I know that's not fair. I have been a total ass to you for years and I know you have every reason to hate me. Believe me I understand that words can't fix this, saying I'm sorry won't fix this, but I have to try. Will you give me a little time and at least listen, please, that's all I ask." Darius pleaded.

Cameron watched his friend for a moment and asked a simple question, "Why did you hate me so much? Why? Wasn't I ever good enough for the two of you? Was that why you alienated me? Was that why you almost killed me that night?"

Darius took a deep breath and tried to explain. "To be honest, I never hated you. Everyone loved you. But, I felt like I had to be the leader in our group. I wanted people to look up to me the way they did you. At home all I heard was Cameron this, Cameron that. I wanted to be the one Mom and Dad bragged on. I felt inferior and wanted to outshine you, but you were my brother, and I loved you, man. I still love you Cameron. I hate what I've done to you. I hate myself for this, but I promise you I will find a way to make this up to you. I don't know how, but I will."

Sighing, he continued, "The stuff over Adena when we were kids was just stupid. You beat me at everything and hardly had to work at it. Sometimes it seemed that my own twin loved you more than he did me, and honestly, that hurt." Darius took a deep breath and continued.

"At the prom, I don't know why I lost control like that at the dance. I was drunk for one thing and at the moment I honestly thought you hurt Sierra. I was upset that Dee was with Jason and when I saw Sierra struggling, I wanted to hurt the person that hurt her." He continued. "So I saw red. I didn't hear you calling for help and that you were helping her."

"Nothing I can tell you can justify the way I've treated you for the past four years and that night, but I need to let you know how sorry I am, and ask you to forgive me." Darius paused to give Cameron a chance to respond to him.

"Why do you need my forgiveness so bad, now?" Cameron asked angrily. "You were my brother. I loved you, but you dissed me completely. Not just the attack, when we were kids, you didn't even come to my Mom's funeral, Darius. That hurt. More than anything you could have done to me. I needed you and you weren't there.

"Cameron, I know you're still mad, but give him a chance to explain please." Derrick interjected after listening to his brother talk.

Cameron then turned to Derrick. "You're as bad as he is. You never took sides. You always agreed with your brother. Are you just here to agree with him now or are you standing on your own Derrick?" Cameron asked.

He did not realize how angry he was at Derrick, but he was. He felt just as betrayed by his silence as he did by Darius' words and actions.

Derrick stared at Cameron. He never really considered his role in the demise of their friendship. "Cameron, you're right. I should have spoken up when we were kids. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to choose sides. It was easier to just go along with... I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. Please give us both a chance to earn your forgiveness." He pleaded as he faced his friend.

Cameron was not angry as much as hurt, quickly forgave Derrick.

"Darius" he asked. "Why is this so important to you?"

Darius took out his wallet and took out a picture. He passed the picture to Cameron. Cameron looked at the photograph of the most beautiful little girls. They looked just like their mother Deidre. "Because of these two, my most precious possessions, my girls, I want them to get to know their other uncle."

He didn't want to see one more thing that Darius had that he did not. Anger and hatred swirled inside him and he was angry. Blind with fury, he turned away from both men. He couldn't look at the photo. He could not acknowledge those children.

"Get out! Get the fuck out of here and don't bother coming back. Either of you!" He yelled at the two young men.

A security officer rushed into the room to see what the problem was. He immediately ordered Darius and Derrick leave the building. During Cameron's outburst, Darius dropped one of the photos into Cameron's lap. Picking up the picture to hand it back to Darius, Cameron saw two of the most angelic faces and his breath caught. He was captivated by their beauty.

"It's alright Kevin, please, they don't need to leave. I'm alright."

"Are you sure Mr. Richards? They will leave. I won't have them upsetting you." the officer explained.

"Yes, thanks Kevin. It's Alright. I'm fine." Cameron assured the officer now that he'd calmed down. Cameron was so entranced, he asked, "What are their names?"

Darius smiled as his chest puffed up with pride, "Camirra Lace and Cammora Rose Granger" he said proudly.

Cameron was stunned as he realized his friend named both of his daughters after him. A smile spread across his face. "Well," he said, "I've definitely got to get outta this chair now. I have two more little girls to look out for."

"Look." Cameron continued. "I don't think I can ever forgive you, but I have to, for Sierra. You two guys are like brothers to me and Sierra, well I'm gonna just tell you. I want to marry her one day. So we'll really be family once I'm recovered and can stand on my own if she'll have me. How do you feel about Sierra and me being together?" Cameron asked waiting for their reply.

A humongous smile spread across Darius' face. Derrick was grinning too. "Well," said Derrick, "It's about damn time. That's all I've got to say."

"Welcome back man. Welcome to the family." Darius said as he tried to give his best friend a man-hug. Cameron moved away from him. He would try to forgive him, but he'd never be able to forget the pain inflicted on him by the man before him.

Darius and Derrick were elated when they realized that their friend was going to try and forgive them and ended up getting a room and spending a few days visiting with Cameron. Cameron talked about their visit with doctor Kerst at his next session.

After her initial visit, Sierra made sure she came to see Cameron as often as she could. One weekend, Nick had to work and Deidre needed a break from the twins. The two girls, with Nick's permission of course, picked up Rosa and drove to Parkview to visit with Cameron.

Deidre had Darius watch the twins, and he didn't mind because he loved taking care of his daughters. This was also a chance for Deidre to get away from the house for a minute and catch up with an old friend, besides she really needed a break.

The three young adults spent the weekend catching up and with Cameron admiring pictures of Deidre's and Darius' twins, Camorra and Camirra, feeling honored that is friend would somehow name his daughters after him.

Rosa especially enjoyed her visit, because Sierra and Deidre treated her like she was a big girl and not a baby, like her Dad. They asked her opinion on where to grab lunch. They let her go to and from the restroom without walking her and holding her hand.

Not that she minded being her daddy's baby too much because she loved the way her Dad looked out for her, but she liked feeling grown up too.

Deidre knew that Sierra and Cameron needed sometime alone, so she asked Rosa to give her a brief tour of the facility and allowed Cameron and Sierra to spend a little time together in his room.

As soon as they entered his room and closed the door, Sierra straddled his lap and they kissed and held each other for a while.

"I missed you, baby. I missed you so much. I'm glad you found a way to come see me." Cameron whispered in Sierra's ears as he held her close.

Sierra sighed and tightened her arms around his neck. "I hate being away from you even for a minute. When will you come home?" she asked.

Cameron held her in a tight embrace. "Soon, baby, soon." He leaned back and looked in her eyes. "I want to be whole so I can take care of you the way a man should. I'll be home in a few months." Then he kissed her and they returned to the lobby shortly thereafter.

Eventually the day ended and the girls had to go back home. He stood at the entrance and watched them drive away. He would miss them, but he could call anytime he needed to hear their voices. He wasn't really worried because he knew his two best friends Darius and Derrick had their backs.

Healing and Growing

Today was special because it marked the end of month ten; he had two more months to go. Also, he would have his final family session with his dad and sister that afternoon.

He saw his dad and his sister walking in with someone, Sierra. Cameron was overjoyed to see her.

Cameron stood even taller with his walker because he was determined that his family would see him standing on his own two feet, not sitting in a chair. Sierra seeing him standing was an added bonus.

Rosa spotted him first. She rushed to her big brother and threw her arms around his waist. Cam held on to her tightly.

"Cam, you're standing! You're standing Cameron! Can you walk now!? Are you better?" Rosa asked on one deep breath.

Cameron chuckled. "I'm standing Squirt. I can walk a little but not really well yet alright."

At this point Nick and Sierra walked up.

Cameron gave his Dad a big hug as he greeted him.

Sierra stood to the side and watched the reunion. Cameron looked over at her and was awed. Sierra smiled. She knew this time was important for the family and did not want to interfere. She knew after their session, she would get to spend some time with him alone.

"Sierra, hey Baby." Cameron greeted her with a tight embrace.

Sierra squeezed him tightly, "Hey, Cam." She whispered in return.

Dr. Kerst was ready for the Richards family so Sierra had a seat in the visitors lounge and read a book that she had brought with her. Before they went in with the doctor, Cameron kissed Sierra on the cheek and assured her he would be right back.

After entering the doctor's office, the final session began. She asked about their last few weeks and Rosa told her that she made Honor Roll in school Dr. Kerst told her she was proud and gave her a lollipop.

She actually bought the giant lollipops after her first section with the family three months ago. She had a total of six sessions with all three of them. They met twice a month to help Cameron and Little Rosa was determined to help her big brother.

Dr. Kerst took a moment to admire Cameron's father Nick. Nick had lost weight and gotten himself in shape. He was definitely a heart throb. Dr. Kerst wondered if at any time he realized how attracted she was to him and could sense her interest. He never hinted that he knew, nor did he reciprocate her feelings. Unfortunately, she would not cross the line and become involved with someone she was treating.

Although, technically, Nick was not really her patient, she was determined not to cross the line of professionalism.

The sessions really helped not only Cameron, but everyone in his family. He talked about the traumas of losing his Mom, the stress of watching his Dad suffer, and his fear of not being able to take care of Rosa.

He even discussed this devastation of losing his two best friends and the joy of their reconciliation months ago.

Rosa got to share her fear of losing her brother like she did her Mom. She also talked about her special relationships with the Granger women.

Even Nick discussed his fears of not being able to take care of his kids. He boasted about the changes he made in his lifestyle and how much his life had improved.

Each member of the family took time to congratulate and validate each other.

Along with talking to the psychiatrist, he received intense physical therapy. His personal therapist, Dawn, had him on a specific regimen. He was now actually able to walk with the aid of a walker. Dawn told him that in two more weeks, he wouldn't need the walker at all.

After their family session with Dr. Kerst, Cameron would leave and spend the rest of the weekend with his Dad, Sierra, and Rosa. The session lasted two hours and the family exited the office.

They were staying at a local hotel for the weekend with Sierra sharing a room with Rosa. Cameron would get to leave the facility to spend a day with them.

Cam went to his room and got his overnight bag and headed for the door. On his way out, ran into Dawn his therapist who reminded him to do his exercises.

They left and went to the hotel. Nick wanted to go out to dinner but Sierra and Cam wanted some time alone, so Nick took Rosa out to dinner to give the young couple time.

As soon as Nick and Rosa left their room, Cameron closed the door and leaned against it. He reached for Sierra and pulled her into his arms. She flowed into his arms willingly and marveled in the magic that was Cameron.

They knew Nick and Rosa would be back in a few hours, so they really didn't have very much time alone, but they would make the most of it.

"If you're tired of standing, you can sit on the bed if you need to." Sierra whispered to Cameron. She really wanted him on the bed and not just to sit.

"No, I'm fine." Cameron answered, "I just want to hold you just like this." He rubbed her back as he kissed the top of her head.

"Hey," Sierra interjected, "Let me help you with your stretches. I'm going to stand here by the bed and I want you to come to me."

Cameron smiled. He knew she was using a trick to try and get him on the bed, but he'd play along. Sierra moved and Nick slowly took small steps toward her. Eventually, he was standing in front of her face to face. He again held her in a tight embrace.

Sierra was turned on. She wanted to do more than just hug. Ever since she and Cameron started dating, he was such a gentleman, never initiating anything more than hugs and a few light caresses.

She wanted to be with her man. She wanted to worship his body to touch and kiss every part of him. She wanted to feel him come apart in her hands.

Her nipples hardened, and her pussy was soaked it was so hot. She was determined to let her man know that he was her man and she wanted the real thing.

"Cameron", she moaned softly, "Please, sit on the bed."

The sexy way she moaned sent Cameron's desire for her in overdrive. He purposely wore his black slacks today because they were the only pants capable of containing the massive hard on he was sporting.

He didn't pull her too close because she would be in for a real shock. But hearing her moan his name set his blood on fire.

At that moment, they looked at each other and it was apparent that unless a major event occurred, they would be together tonight.

"Sierra, baby we need to slow down" he whispered, even though his body was screaming go faster.

"Cameron, sit on the bed, now!" she growled.

He moved to the bed and sat down. Sierra immediately straddled his lap and rubbed her burning pussy on top of his raging cock.

Both of them groaned out loud as they dry humped each other.

"Oh God, baby stop." Cameron moaned loudly.

"No Cam, don't stop. Your Dad will be back soon." Sierra growled as she pressed her hot center into him.

She grabbed his shirt and started to pull it over his head. Cameron stopped her.

"Wait, baby, wait" he whispered softly. "I don't want our first time to be a quickie."

Sierra looked at him, her eyes ablaze with her passion and said. "You're it for me Cameron. You're all I've ever wanted. Please don't deny me this. I need you."

She leaned forward and kissed him with all of the pent up passion of her being. "Make love to me, tonight. Please."

Cameron's control snapped. He snatched her t-shirt from her body exposing her lovely brown globes encased the sexiest black and white bra he'd ever seen.

Cupping her breast in his hand he massaged them and quickly removed them from their prison. Her quarter-sized areolas were topped with a chocolate nipple that reminded him of a delicious Hershey kiss. He reached the clasp in the front of her bra to expedite its removal and proceeded to suck on her right nipple as he massaged her left breast.

With every tug Cameron made on her breast, Sierra felt a hot sensation in her pussy. Cameron lay back on the bed and pulled her on top of him. He gripped her ample ass with both hands and held her tightly against him as her rubbed his massive cock against her hot center.

The couple rolled over and Cameron ended up on top of Sierra. He looked down at her and stared in her eyes. Her chocolate eyes were bright and held him captive. He leaned down and covered her lips with his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly as his tongue met hers in a fight of dominance.

"Baby, wait." Cameron whispered softly in her ear. Even though his body was heated and in overdrive, he didn't want to rush this. Besides his Dad and Rosa would be back in about an hour, so he couldn't take his time.

Sierra pulled back. Her chest was heaving as she took deep, heavy breaths. She wanted this man and she was tired of waiting.

"Cameron, why do you keep stopping? Don't you want me? You tell me that you want me and then we keep stopping?" Sierra asked pensively.

Cameron looked at her and said. "You're all I've ever wanted, but I want to be a whole man again, not just half. I'm on my way back, but I'm not there yet, so I want to wait until I can love you right. I love you Sierra, more than you'll ever know."

He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. He held her close until they both calmed down and were breathing normally.

"So, tell me about the twins" he prompted. There is nothing Sierra loved to talk about more than her adorable nieces.

"Well, Camorra Rose takes after her Daddy, but Camirra Lace is a lot like her Mom. They are the cutest little girls, ever." Sierra boasted as she smiled while thinking about the adorable little angels.