All Comments on 'Shadows of Resentment'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Nice start

This is a good start to what will probably be a great story. The only thing that was confusing was the jumping around of the time - but I know that that is a device writers use all the time (it just confuses me sometimes, lol). Keep up the great work & I look forward to more submissions on this story!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Congrats!

A fine start to a grand story IR2R!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
This is a great start for your 1st story

I'm really liking this story Great start for your writing and I can't wait to read the next installment.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
excellent first chapter

congrarz on posting your first chapter. it was excellent and i can hardly wait for your next offering

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Great start so far and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start..

But do watch out for typos and minor grammer mistakes that could really take away from the writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brother anonymous:

You sure don't want to have any grammer [sic] mistakes that could take away from the writting [sic]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

The only issue is the tallest person on a basketball team is never as short as 6 feet tall. More like 6'10"

beastman0969beastman0969over 12 years ago
great start

I enjoyed reading your story. Cannot wait to see how it unfolds. I am loving Cam and the Granger boys.

PepperPacePepperPaceover 12 years ago
Good Start

Good character development which should make for a very good story! Good job.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHADOWS HIDE MANY THINGS

including smiles and feelings. TK U MLJ LV NV p/s for you 1st time pretty good chapter. more to follow mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ages?

If Sierra is the youngest (18), how old are her brothers? They would have to be at least 19, why are they still in highschool? Confusing.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years agoAuthor
Ages Answered

The boys clowned around in junior high school and ended up repeating a grade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I definitely agree with Quietmahoganystorm, the jumping around was really confusing. I like the idea of your story but it was hard to get into it with it all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bleh

Did a toddler write this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An unimportant. fact

Excuse me, but you can be19 and a senior,if yoour birthday is after september 1.That is unimportant. What I want to know is what caused the falling out between the friends? ..GOOD. STORY! I HAD NO PR OBLEMS FOLLOWING IT!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. I know I'm really late to this party. I don't remember how I first heard of you, but what I heard was good. When I saw chapter 2 of Out of the Shadow posted today I thought hey I can jump into this story. Well here I am at the beginning of the whole thing. I like this chapter and hope to start to catching up. Again I know it's rather late but I wish to congratulate you on your first story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ummm...Nice try?

The concept of this story is actually a good one. I love stories about the brother's best friends falling in love with the baby sister, but the rest of it...no. I'm sorry for this comment, but I feel like someone in middle school wrote this. It's jumping all over the place and frankly, it's boring. And to the people about to jump all over my comment, you all can suck it because this story isn't very good. Iread2relax, just keep practicing and I'm sure with the help of a good editor and someone to give you honest feed back, you will go very far. But this story is not good. I love the concept though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you all can suck it...

LOL! Sorry, I thought that was funny.

Off to read chapter 2. I want to know the secret.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I am confused

This story seemed to jump around a lot. One minute they were in the car, then they were at a party and then Cam had broken up with his girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES