All Comments on 'Shadows of the Moon Ch. 04'

by Izzra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's too bad...

that there isn't a way for Liam to show his brother exactly what happened while he was gone for all that time. someone with the power to force the alpha to see hear and FEEL the pain, fear, and hopeless desperation would go a long way toward healing the rift between the brothers. the plain fact of the matter is that Aarik is clueless, too clueless to fix it. hopefully someone will show up in the story with this gift, or the alpha could have a dream that showed him. thanks for writing. look forward to more.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Getting interesting

Really good progression, can't wait for Ararik to finally understand what happened while he was away I know he's Alpha but he's so arrogant not even trying to comprehend what occurred. maybe Natalie will have some kickass power as a wolf!

Cute_HedgehogCute_Hedgehogover 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter....

Wow, it's been awhile since I read a series like this. It has the genres of, psychological, nonhuman, erotic, and it's totally awesome! Please keep up the good work! =)

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Definitely better on structure. Congratulations on finding some great editors. So... when do we get the back story on what happened with the former alpha? What drove him crazy?

bebe2583bebe2583over 10 years ago

Please let his brother be the one to give. Liam has been thru so much. It said they repeatedly tried to get their brother to come home from Russia but he was so wrapped up in his own life happy chasing his mate. So I believe he's partly responsible for their deaths.egotistical asshole. Good story

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Good story

Liam had to watch his family die. He took over for his brother while his brother was gone. His vrother obvoiusly thought wooing his mate was more important, so how can he get mad at Liam for putting his mate before the pack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing piece I love it and cannot wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous