Shadows of the Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of her hands he guided one down to his chest putting his hand above hers to hold it steady above his heart. She could feel the rushed beating of the powerful muscle beneath her fingers. He wanted her to know what she was doing to him. His heart was beating so fast and hard in his chest she feared it would explode. His other hand shifted and pushed her upwards, urging her to roll her hips against him. Happy to comply she met his every thrust.

Nuzzling her neck he seemed to find a spot at the juncture of her neck and shoulders that he gave extra attention. She could feel his tongue licking her skin lovingly and then suddenly there was a dull pain as his teeth pressed down on her skin. He bit hard enough for her to feel it but not hard enough to draw blood. A deep-seated groan escaped him as he released her from his bite and pushed slightly away.

Looking up at his face she saw pure rapture. His eyes were closed, his head tilted back as he pounded into her harder. This look, as the moonlight brightened his features, sent her over once more. Moaning his name her back arched and her body twitched beneath him. Her muscles milked him as he let go as well and with a roar he came inside her.

He fell upon her as if his muscles all gave up simultaneously. It was by far the best sex she had ever had. Feeling completely sated she wrapped her arms around his head hugging him closer to her neck. He was slowly coming down from his high and he pressed his lips against her neck lovingly.

As the moment passed he eased her leg down so he could roll off her. They both lay on their backs staring up into the ceiling for a moment. Natalie was the first to break the stillness of the aftermath as she rolled until she lay with her head and torso on his chest. With her head resting on her hands she stared at him.

"Mmm... That was sooo good. You, my good sir must be the best lover I have ever had."

His face split into the widest grin and he turned his head down to look at her. She was instantly mesmerized. The dazzling smile lit up his eyes like stars. The cold distant guarded expression he usually wore completely disappeared for a few moments.

"And you, my lady are mine." He cupped a hand around her neck to drag her closer giving her a soft loving kiss.

"Speaking of what is yours." She said and sat back up, tucking her knees under her. "Where's the bathroom? I'm making a mess in your bed."

That feral and possessive look came over him as he realized what she was referring to, as if the thought had him instantly hungry again. But he pointed her towards a door and she slipped off the bed, his seed running down her legs, and headed for it.

She was about to jump into the shower when she felt his presence by the door. He was dressed again and looked uncomfortable where he leaned against the door frame.

"Hey... You going somewhere?" Concern sneaking into her voice.

"Yeah... I sort of promised my brother that I would do this thing. I need to go and sort that out."

"Now? It's midnight!"

"I know. I'm sure it won't take too long. I'll be back before you know it."

"Man, you people are weird." Natalie shook her head and stepped into the luxurious shower.

**

Liam was racing towards what his people called The Circle. It was an ancient place where no trees ever grew. It was said that the ground grew around it as the earth shifted but the circle remained the same. Therefore the earth around the circle was elevated making a small hill surrounding the open space.

There was a spring in his step that certainly had not been there before. His wolf took joy from the exercise and the forest around them, happy to be away from the streets and the slums they usually stalked.

Truth be told he had not had much of a plan when he angered his brother. It had just felt good at the time and now he regretted every second of it. He could not part from her. His Natalie. He would do anything to stay. Even grovel at his brother's feet if that's what it took.

Mmmm... Natalie.

His wolf halted their step and turned towards the mansion again. She would be in bed waiting for them. The memory of her lust drifted by in his mind and a long tongue snaked out to lick his muzzle. With a whimper he forced himself back on track towards the circle. First he would deal with this. Then he would go back to her.

Drawing closer he could smell the pack and hear telltale signs that others were close by. Inside Liam's resolve and new found strength wavered. Every step he took closer to his goal and the rest of his pack weakened his courage. By the time he put his paws onto the sacred ground of the circle, staring into his brother's eyes across the open space, the usual coldness swept over him and his walls were firmly back in place. Walls so thick he had no idea how to breach them.