Shadow's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason that the monsters are there in the first place is because college campuses are like giant buffets to predators. What do you get when you take a insecurity, mix it with hormones, and add a splash of alcohol? A lot of people that will do anything to fit in. This makes it prime territory for anything that is remotely predatory.

So, back to the story. So there I was, drunk out of my mind, trying to play the macho guy by putting a little scare into some of the competition, and the next thing I know, I'm face down on the ground with a huge cut on my jaw and a Changeling standing over me. Now, you probably don't know exactly what a Changeling is. It's essentially the big brother of the chameleon. Man-sized, reptilian, and a penchant for illusion, the Changeling can blend in anywhere. Unfortunately for my face, the disguise is only an illusion. They don't actually replace the serrated scales along their fingers with nice smooth skin.

So I'm drunk out of my mind, on the ground, bleeding everywhere, with a giant lizard standing over me getting ready to finish the job. Without thinking, which should be pretty obvious because I was fairly wasted, I reacted. I quickly grabbed the nearest shadows, shaped them into something really pointy, and skewered the oversized iguana on a stick of shadow. Of course at this point, there's blood flying everywhere and the place is a mess. Not knowing that I was the one responsible, a friend of mine picks me off and takes me quickly to his car so we can get away. To make a long story short, I stopped going to college and moved to a different town with the scar on my jaw serving as the only reminder of my days in college.

Drawing out of my reverie, I splash some water on my face and head to the living room/kitchen. I open the door and stop dead in my tracks as I see the women from the night before rifling through my fridge, still completely naked. Quickly trying to regroup, I start to slowly close the door in the hopes that she didn't notice me. Too late.

"Don't you have anything to eat in here?" she yells back without turning to look at me.

Knowing that the jig is up, I open the door and walk over to my couch, laying my head in my hands. Not hearing a response she turns around to regard me.

"I asked you if you had anything to eat in this apartment."

Free of the hormonal overload of the night before, I manage to look up at her while suppressing the urges emanating from a level below my waistline. Knowing that she wouldn't take silence as an answer I manage to stammer out a response.

"Not really. I wasn't expecting anyone."

Proud of myself for being able to manage even that in such a traumatic situation, I place my head back in my hands and let out a groan of frustration.

"Well that's too bad. You know. You really aren't much of a mage if you don't mind me saying. Most of you would either be looking for a way to kill me or for a way out by now."

My only response to this is a slight shake of my head as I try to sort through all that is happening to me.

"You're acting like you didn't have the time of your life last night. I mean what way is this to treat a girl. Ravish her one night then completely ignore her in the morning."

Turning to her once again, I find myself unable to look away again. With her hand on her hip and her head cocked to the side with her lips upturned at the corner, she looks completely comfortable in her blatant sexuality. The silence continues to stretch as she doesn't move an inch, allowing me the full, unobstructed view of her ebon majesty. Seeming to have her fill of my silence, she moves forward, kneels down, and kisses me with the same ferocity that she had last night.

After nearly a minute of uninterrupted kissing, she releases the kiss, allowing me to finally draw in breath. Wheezing for breath, I barely manage to look at her and see the twinkle in her blood red eyes.

"I figured something had your tongue, so I should get it back. Did it help?"

"Uh....Ye-," I manage to catch myself as my voice catches, "Yes. Yes it helped very much."

"Anytime," she responds, placing a more chaste kiss on my lips.

Turning back around to continue her search of the fridge, she gives me a full on view of her bent over ass. If I hadn't already sated my urges for likely a month the night before, I would have gotten right up and taken her again. With this thought in mind, my body begins to respond, and I realize that I am completely naked as well. Knowing that there is nothing that I can do about it without drawing her attention back to me, I lay back and try to refocus.

This suddenly becomes very hard, as she plops down on my stomach forcing the air from me. Giggling softly, she leans down and lays her head in the crook of my shoulder.

"Since you don't seem to have any food, I was wondering what you wanted to do. I know what I want to do, but I figured that I would let you decide."

Saying this she reaches back and grabs my member, stroking it slowly several times. Knowing from last night's experience that there is no point in resisting, I pull her head over and begin kissing her again. We continue like this for several minutes with her lubricating my stomach as she gradually moves forward and back. Suddenly, she breaks the kiss and leans back, not letting go of my member as she does.

"I think we should move this into the bedroom. Don't you?"

Standing up, she forces me to follow her as she doesn't let go. Moving through the door, she closes it behind us, leaving us in the pitch black. That is, it would have been pitch black if her blood red eyes hadn't begun to glow as soon as she had closed the door. When I say blood red eyes, I don't mean just the pupils. I'm taking about everything. Just one solid orb of red. But at the moment, her eyes and how they glow doesn't really matter as she is holding the one thing that is doing all of my thinking at the moment.

Drawing me over to the bed, she pulls back the covers and lays me down. She quickly follows and places herself back where she had been moments before. Lifting up slightly, she places me at her entrance and moves the head around, effectively lubricating it. Our eyes locked together, she slowly pushes the head between the lips of her sex. I instantly see stars as her walls squeeze tightly around my most sensitive parts. The heat is almost unbearable as she continues to lower herself onto me. With a final effort, her tight passage fully encompasses my length as she comes to rest on my thighs.

At this point, my brain finally manages to restart and I place my hands on top of her thighs, holding her down just as she tries to rise. I see an inquisitive look cross her features in the light of her eyes as I stop her from continuing.

"I can't do this," I manage to blurt out, berating myself even as I say it, "I don't even know who or what you are."

"Who is easy. You already know my name is Elia," she says as she begins to grind against me, "What I am is a Shade."

Hearing her words, my breath catches slightly. At this point in time, I would be feeling fear if I could. Fortunately, a side effect of feeding off of fear is that you don't experience that emotion. However, extreme pessimism serves in its place, and the certainty that I am going to die breaks into my conscious. The problem is a certain party of my anatomy chooses to ignore that fact and slowly begins to press more firmly into her.

Noticing my movements, she takes my hands off her hips, not having to really try as the strength had already left them. Rising up, she moves until only the tip remains inside, before quickly dropping back down. She does this for several seconds before my brain comes to an agreement that we can worry about it later, but for now we should listen to reason and fuck her brains out.

Taking the initiative, I grab her hips as she rises up once more. Quickly, I thrust forward as I pull her down, bringing us together with such force that I feel my tip hit the back of her tunnel. With the most incredible sensations radiating throughout my body, I lift her up again only to pull her back into my body. My rhythm is soon established as I take what is offered to me. Opening my eyes after I realize that I had them closed, I look up at her beautiful face to see a look that I don't recognize in her eyes. It quickly passes through my mind as I continue to thrust for all that I am worth in an attempt to bring us even closer together than we already are.

She soon begins to moan as she throws her head back in ecstasy, throwing her hair back to trail across the skin of my thighs. I realize that I too have begun to moan, but they are more than moans. They are primal grunts of shear carnal lust. As she bounces along my length I feel her begin to contract, as an earth shattering orgasm rips through her, steeling her senses as she falls onto my chest. Amazing even myself, I continue thrusting into her, holding her against my body all the while. Lifting her head to face mine, I watch as she slowly begins to return to consciousness as her lips curve up in a permanent smile. Unable to resist, I bring those succulent lips to mine, pressing her even closer to my body as I continue to plunder her depths.

Our tongues come out to explore each other's mouths as we each let out primal noises of passion. I begin to feel her giving way to another orgasm as mine swiftly approaches. She screams into my mouth at the top of her lungs as she lets loose in a torrent of fluids all over my bed and myself as she climaxes once again. Unable to bear the sudden increase in pressure, my length expands and I release into her depths. Spurt after spurt batters the walls of her vagina as I spend my seed inside of her. After nearly thirty seconds of this, I run out of essence and fall from the high of sensation. Just as my wits begin to desert me, I feel her teeth puncture the skin of my neck.

***

You may think that controlling shadows is the best part of my ability. You'd be wrong. The best part of being what I am is that I don't experience fear. I mean, it only makes sense seeing as I feed off of fear. How could my abilities properly function if I felt fear while I was feeding off the fear of others. As an extension of feeling fear, I don't get nervous. You might think that this is pretty awesome. I don't have stage fright. I'm not nervous when I approach women. But you have to remember that everything comes with a price.

In my case, it is an extreme amount of pessimism. So instead of not being afraid to ask the woman out, I just won't ask her out because I know I'll get turned down. It doesn't matter if I'm right or not. I'll never know. All I know is that nobody likes being rejected. Even if it were a 50/50, I would still not do it because there is a chance of discomfort. However, there is a plus side to this pessimism. Knowing that the worst will happen, when you get a chance to do something that you want to do, you take it. This is why I didn't hesitate when I got the opportunity with Elia. I knew that if she wanted to do something to me, she would do it. I decided that if I was going to die, I might as well have some fun before I do. What I didn't expect was to wake up again.

Almost immediately after blacking out, I wake up to a sharp pinching sensation in my neck. Suddenly, the pinching sensation gives way to blossoming pain as my skin gives way to her teeth. Reacting on instinct, I throw my hands forward, pushing her off of me and off the bed. Feeling a warm sensation creeping down my neck, I reach up to feel the bite wound. Instead of a pair of puncture marks like most people would expect after just getting bitten by something supernatural, I find what I can best describe as a big, bloody hicky. Covering up the wound quickly, I look over to where I threw her, seeing her getting back to her feet in the light of her eyes.

"Hey," she says, "what was that for?"

"What was that for? What was that for!?!" I yell, "You bit me!"

"Well whos fault is that?"

Giving her the most incredulous look I can muster, I feel my blood rising in anger.

"It's obviously your fault. YOU. BIT. ME. I didn't do that. You do that. Why on earth would you do that."

With a hrmph, she turns her back on me and mutters, "You're the one who didn't have any food in the fridge. I needed something to eat, and seeing as you're the reason why I'm hungry, I decided to get that food from you."

"How does that rationalize you biting me? I thought you said you were a Shade."

Suddenly, her upset look gives way to a look of pure mirth. The look gives way to a strong laugh as she bends over double. All I can do is look back at her with shear confusion plastered to my face as she revels in her mirth. Slowly, her laughter recedes as she takes deep breaths to recover.

"You really don't know the first thing about shades do you?" she manages to say around deep breaths, "How can you be a reaper and not know anything about shades?"

I wince as I hear the last part, trying hard not to be phased too much by her calling me a reaper. Mustering my courage, I quickly run through all that I know about shades.

"Shades are creatures born of darkness. They are much the same as demons in some way. They feed on the fear of the living before they kill them. That's what I know about shades."

With a look to mirror my own moments before, she replies, "Would you like me to refer to you and your species as they when I'm talking to you? Didn't think so. You have most of that right, but do you know how we kill our victims? We cause their hearts to give out from shear panic. Which means, I obviously can't kill you that way because you don't feel fear."

"Well you still haven't answered why you bit me. And don't tell me that it was because you were hungry, because I know that is a lie."

"I bit you because I needed to finish the binding."

Realizing that she had said too much, she quickly stops and shuts her mouth. In an almost obvious to shift my attention, she grabs the covers and gets into the bed with me again, snuggling up against my side. With the bite still fresh on my neck, I slide away from her getting space before I turned to talk to her.

"What do you mean binding?"

Looking like she'd just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, she answers, "I figured since you couldn't seem to keep your hands off of me, you wouldn't mind that much. I thought you wouldn't want to be disturbed."

"First off. You're the one that can't keep her hands off of me. Secondly, you haven't answered my question. And what does not being disturbed have to do with it."

"I thought that since you were enjoying yourself, you wouldn't mind if I bound us to each other. I figured that a binding would be a good way to keep anything from getting between us."

With a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I ask, "Did you finish the binding." A nod. "How long does it last?"

"Forever. That's the point of a binding. But don't look at it like it's a bad thing. I mean you won't be able to be with any other women, but I'll always be with you."

With this, she slides over to me, molding to my side. Allowing her to do so, I feel every curve of her body as it settles against me. Checking my neck, I feel that the bleeding has stopped. With a sigh of resignation I turn to face her. Might as well make the most of it.

Reaching behind her, I pull her lips to mine. Unlike our other kisses, this one was gentle and searching, like one soul reaching for its partner. But what it lacked in energy, it more than made up for in passion. I wrap my hands behind her lower back, pulling her even closer to my body as we continue to kiss. It doesn't escape my notice that my member is poking into her stomach, but she ignores it as we continue to trade tender kisses. Finally breaking the kiss, I move my lips to her neck, beginning a trail of kisses along the line of her neck and her shoulder. I continue to trail kisses as I work my way over the hollow of her neck. My attention quickly turns to her breasts as my lips move along her ebon skin. Moving slowly between her breasts, I reach behind her and caress her back, being careful only to use my fingertips.

Finally, I move to the side and gently take her nipple into my mouth, flicking it gently with my tongue. Her back arches as I lightly apply pressure with my teeth, causing her already hard nipples to extend further. Continuing like this for a while, my hands move to cup the sides of her breasts as I trail my fingers over her sensitive skin. Leaving my hands to continue playing with her breasts, I move my lips downwards, pausing briefly to shower her naval with kisses. My hands move from her breasts then as I shift my body between her legs as I lay her on her back.

Softly gripping her legs, I move downwards along her thigh, careful to avoid her most sensitive area. Moving down, I make my way to her feet before trailing kisses back up. This time my lips move to the inside of her thighs. Unable to wait any longer, Elia begins to fight against my hands as she works to bring my lips closer to her sex. Holding her down more forcibly than before, I continue to trail kisses along the inside of her thigh until I reach the point of joining. Inhaling her aroma, I smile to myself as I move towards the prize. She doesn't resist as I pull her legs apart, sensing that I am ending her wait. Impatient myself, I quickly move forward and place a gentle kiss on the folds of her sex. Her soft gasp serves as encouragement as I gently kiss all over her lips.

Pulling her lips apart, I change tactics, beginning to gently lap at the inner folds of her most sensitive place. Avoiding her sensitive nub for the moment, I pull the lips of her sex into my mouth, gently pulling them out. I move back to gently licking between the lips as I work my way towards her waiting hole. Reaching it, I begin first by moving my tongue around the edge, delighting in the taste of her juices. Pulling my face farther between her legs, I begin to gently push my tongue into her waiting hole. Her gentle coos of pleasure cause me to swell with pride as I continue to push into her.

I move my tongue back to gently lap at her folds as I move my finger between her folds. I hear her gasp as I push my finger into her yearning hole. Curling it, I begin to gradually move it back and forth, causing her to moan loudly. As her back begins to arch with each caress of my tongue and movement of my finger, I move to attack the nub. Starting with a gentle kiss, I feel her buck beneath me. Knowing that she is close, I begin to lap at her nub as I move my finger more vigorously. Just as I sense her tense up, I remove my finger and replace it with my mouth. Suddenly, she screams in ecstasy and floods my mouth with her sweet nectar. Drinking it in, I continue to lap at her sex. Sensing that her climax has run its course, I move back up her body.

Staring into her eyes, I decide that maybe it won't be so bad to be bound to her. The look of pure adoration in her eyes as she smiles at me causes feelings to stir in me that I had thought long gone. Unable to look away, I stare deep into the solid orbs of her eyes. Slowly, she reaches forward, firmly grasping my member. I see an unknown look come into her eyes again as she brings my length to her entrance. Taking over from there, I slowly enter her, loving the display of emotion with each new inch. Finally bottoming out, I continue to stare into her eyes, trying to convey my emotions to her as she conveys hers to me.

Knowing that eventually I will have to move, I slowly draw out of her feeling pure ecstasy as her tunnel fights against the pull of my length. After pulling half way out, I move back in just as slowly, loving the feeling of our bodies sliding against one another. We continue at this pace, continuing to stare into each other's eyes as we share something beyond the physical. After an unknowable amount of time, I begin to pick up speed, bringing our bodies together more quickly. Just as the pleasure of the moment becomes too much to bare, I feel her contract around me, sending both of us into climax. After we come down from the height, I roll onto my back, bringing her with me until she is lying against my side. All the while, I keep my eyes locked with hers.