Shakti: Wallflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shakti looked down, a little smile on her lips. She swayed her hips, raising her arms, dancing for Rina. That fat ass bounced back and forth, jiggling invitingly. Shakti lowered her arms. Painted fingernails pulled the hem of her skirt up a couple of inches. Wobble-wobble. Her curves did the rest. The swell of her hips rolled the dress up, gradually revealing that bouncing booty as it wiggled.

"Your ass is so big!" she moaned.

"Mmmh. Wait till you see how it feels," Shakti purred. She slipped her fingernails under the strings of her thong and nudged it down until it fell. Right onto Rina's face. Her vision was momentarily blocked by the cloth, her nose and mouth blocked by Shakti's delicious scent.

Rina grabbed the panties and balled them up against her nose and lips, inhaling deeply. Shakti smelled so delicious—a type of sensual decadence that invaded her nose and served to intensify the fire inside her. Rina let out a needy groan. So much heat between her legs. Was she wet yet? Was her crotch dark and damp? If not, it wouldn't take much.

And now she could look up into that smooth, plump pussy. "Enjoying the view?" asked Shakti.

"I could watch this all day," said Rina.

Shakti began to lower herself, still swaying hypnotically. Rina let out a little gasp as her vision was filled with brown flesh. Shakti knelt. Her ass and slit were inches away. Her thick thighs pressed the sides of Rina's head, against her ears and hair. She let Rina get an eyeful of her inviting sex before it came down and blocked all vision.

Rina wrapped her arms around Shakti's thighs, grabbing handfuls of ass as Shakti ground her needy muff against Rina's face. Schlrsch-schlrsch. It was so hot, already moist, leaving a delicious sheen on Rina's nose and lips. She moaned into Shakti's snatch. Her slick tongue snaked out and ran up along the wet slit. Shakti cooed. The taste was every bit as wonderful as the smell. Scintillating across her tongue and nerves. Warmth on her face. It was just right.

The fat ass engulfed Rina's whole face as Shakti sat. She rolling her hips against Rina, pushing against her nose and lips. That dark-hued pussy was nice and puffy, yielding, inviting. Rina moaned, gasping, her tongue slipping deeper in, surrounding the mound with her lips, teeth gently brushing against silky skin. Shakti's movements slowed. Her thick thighs molded around Rina's head so she couldn't hear.

Hot rivulets of Shakti's nectar rolled down over her nose, into her mouth, over her cheeks. They crept over her tongue, tasting so delicious that Rina moaned. She came at that needy entrance harder, her fingers digging into Shakti's ass as she slurped greedily. Shakti ground down harder, smearing her juicy cunt all over Rina's face. Rina could barely breathe, barely smell anything but that sexual fog that seemed to radiate from Shakti—and she couldn't be happier.

Shakti's hands ran down her jeans, and she felt fingers at the zipper. That was when she realized that yes, she was soaked. Rina could feel the sticky-slickness on her thighs, whenever they moved, the prickling at her slit, the heat in her face and chest. Shakti deftly slipped her pants lower. Rina raised her hips to help. The cloth peeled away from her moist snatch, exposing it to sudden cool air. Rina gasped.

Now Shakti wiggled her panties down. She said something that was muffled by her thighs. Rina spoke up. "I can't hear you."

Shakti shuffled a bit and moved her thighs outward. "I said, what have we here?" She pulled back the sticky cotton. Good thing she'd moved her thighs—Rina could hear how wet she was as the cloth peeled away. Schllliiirp!

"Ahh! F-fuck!" she panted. Her mind flashed to the toy she'd long kept locked away. One that she'd never gotten to use properly. Maybe ... maybe I can get Shakti to use it? "Uh ... do ... I have some toys! Do you, uh...."

"Speak up, dear," chuckled Shakti, lifting her ass away from Rina's face. Then her fingertips brushed over her slick lips like feathers.

"Aahhh! Um. W-well. Mmnnh!" Rina squirmed. Fingering made explanations hard. "I have this ... hnnh ... strap-on. I've always ahh ... wanted to get someone to use it...."

Shakti patted Rina's leg. "I brought something better. I'll show you soon."

What does that mean? Where could Shakti possibly have hidden a toy, except her car? Was she planning to drip her way out to the parking lot?

But then Shakti shoved her pussy back down, her ass engulfing Rina's head again. She forgot her thoughts and slurped lovingly, moaning as she reached her fingers up. The tips slipped up under Shakti's hood, feeling that rubbery little nub. Shakti moaned and pushed down harder. Rina could hardly breathe!

Then she felt fingers slipping down her stomach. Shakti's heavy tits on her stomach. Fingernails scratched up her inner thighs, giving her goosebumps. A kiss just above her own mound. Shakti's hot breath on her skin, hair brushing and tickling. Rina gasped. Shakti spread her legs farther apart. Rina's insides quivered. Hot moisture poured from her. Under her ass, she felt the dampness soak the carpet.

Sharp points against her lips! She realized that Shakti was tenderly dragging those weirdly-long canines of hers over her outer petals. She let out a muffled cry into Shakti's muff, "Mmphhaaugh!" Rina could hardly concentrate on eating Shakti out, even with the deliciously-spiced nectar flooding her mouth and pouring over her face!

Then a tongue invaded her entrance. Shakti suckled, lips caressing as that tongue slithered like a tentacle with incredibly dexterity. Rina had never felt anything like it. Was her tongue always this long?! It slid into her, deeper and deeper, further than it had any right to be. With every shudder of her body, it hit more and more of the right spots. How anyone could withstand this onslaught?!

Rina felt Shakti's breasts pushing against her lower stomach, she felt the way her body moved as she breathed. The skin was so warm. Fingertips joined the tongue, massaging the outer lips, pushing just where they needed to. Shakti's tongue sowed pleasure inside. And that was all Rina could handle before that pleasure blossomed.

Fire lanced through her body. She curled her toes, arched her back, pushed up into Shakti's lips, and cried out into her snatch. "Hmmaaaaiigh!"

Skllrrrt! She felt a hot jet of fluid blast from her entrance, splattering all over her thighs, moisture rolling down her legs and calves, her heart pounding in her ears. Rina practically humped Shakti's face, unable to set her ass back down, her legs bent as she clawed at the girl's thighs. Another pulse, another, steaming-hot stream trickling down to her ass and soaking into the carpet.

And even though it was subsiding, she still felt her body quivering. She kept humping the air. Rina had never came so hard! "Damn...." she gasped. Did the neighbors hear that?!

Finally, she settled down. Shakti shifted. Rina's belly heaved. Shakti lifted her ass some so that Rina could get some air. The dripping on her forehead, nose, and cheeks didn't even register for a moment.

What did register, moments later, was the weird mass on her stomach. A fleshy weight that hadn't been there before. Rina panted before reaching up. Each hand gripped a fleshy sphere that felt as big as melon. ...What? What is this?

Shakti chuckled as she groped. Then her hand wrapped around a fat ... hot ... sausage...? It felt as thick as her calf...? That is ... huh? It can't be....

Shakti rose. As she did, there was a meaty smak! And then Rina saw something in shadow, swinging from Shakti's body. Then Shakti began to turn around, and—

Rina squinted. Her brows knitted. "How the fuck?!"

Shakti had a cock. A big, fat, brown cock. It hung down past her knees, looked as fat as a two-liter bottle, and it it was accompanied by honeydew-sized nuts! "I told you I had something better than a strap-on," purred Shakti, putting her hands on those wide, wide hips.

Rina shook her head. "I don't ... how? Where did—"

"Your fantasies, dear. You told me yourself wanted to get fucked by another girl." Shakti hefted the organ, licking those teeth.

"I ... wanted to use my strap-on!"

Shakti clucked her tongue. "Tsk. Are you saying you want a hunk of plastic more than my big ol' girl-cock?"

Rina bit her lips and looked at it. Looked at Shakti. It was ... really hot! She began to drip again! She shook her head. "Uh ... no."

"That's what I thought."

"But it's so big!"

"You can take it, dear. I'll get you nice and ready." Shakti walked over to the bed and waggled her finger. Was ... were her tits bigger? Shakti's tits were big before, but now they were like volleyballs. They jiggled with every step. White droplets fell from her fat nipples—right through the fabric. That dress was soaked through, dark stains, cloth barely holding. Shakti pulled it down, making her dress into a green cummerbund. She climbed up on the bed. Rina followed.

"My tits are feeling really swollen, sugar. I need your help," Shakti said, green fingernails tracing circles around each trickling nipple.

"This is so weird," mumbled Rina as she climbed up onto her rumpled bed with Shakti. She didn't need a second invitation, though. Rina crawled to the newly-cocked girl and laid on her lap sideways, one arm about her waist, lips surrounding the nipple. Steamy sweetness filled her mouth immediately. So much it caught her by surprise. She gagged for a moment, sputtering white before getting into a proper rhythm. Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk. Even then, milk spilled out of her mouth. It poured down her chin, down her neck and arm as she drank. The other breast poured the whiteness onto her side, a hot faucet-like flow of milk.

It rolled down her throat, heaviness collecting in her belly. Shakti smiled warmly at her. Heat from the milk seemed to warm her entire body. Her flesh tingled. The heat suffused her flesh, seemed to collect in her chest, her ass, her hips, between her legs. Like phantom fingertips rubbing her, like someone was gently sucking at her nipples.

Schlrrph! She gulped greedily, moving to suckle at that other fat tit. Gluck-gluck-gluck. Shakti sighed, stroking her hair, cradling her head. "Mmmh. That's good, sugar. Drink it all up."

And she did, as much as she could. She felt so swollen, so heavy. When she finally came up for air, she looked down and gasped. Rina looked like she was swollen with triplets! Her stomach was enormous! It engulfed Shakti's thigh. But ... not only that.

Her tits. They were ... fuller? Rounder. They bulged up. And ... Rina gasped. It wasn't an illusion. Before her eyes, her breasts were swelling! Heat and pressure, like those phantom fingers massaging her from the inside out, kneading the flesh outward. She moaned, nectar practically gushing.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?!" she cried, flopping onto her back as she grabbed handfuls of her own tits. Her tits were now handfuls! And expanding under her fingers!

"A little gift, from one girl to another," cooed Shakti. The same pressure filled her lower body. Rina reached under herself and grabbed her ass ... it was expanding, too!

Rina spread her thickening thighs, rubbing herself, as skllrsch! Skllrsch! Skllrsch! An arc of clear juice, spraying high into the air. "Augh! Yes! Oh, yes! Shakti!" she cried. Do the neighbors hear?! Who cares! A, B, C, D, DD.... Rina's tits were now like cantaloupes, jiggling, so huge! The weight on her chest. The way her fingers could push into her own tits. Her ass was equally as large! Her thighs felt twice as thick! She raised her legs. They actually were twice as thick now! "I'm a fucking bombshell!" Rina bit her lower lip. "Never felt anything like this! I'm so curvy now!"

"All the better to fuck you with," she chuckled.

Rina was now more top-heavy than Shakti, but still lacked the ass and the obvious cock. Now there was no question in her mind now that she could handle that monster!

"Fuck me, Shakti!" she yelled, turning around and grabbing Shakti's cock with both hands. She wedged it between her fat, dripping tits. "I can do this now!" she moaned. Four tits spewing milk made the fleshy organ slick, and it slipped up and down nicely.

Shakti moaned and leaned back, letting Rina work. Schlip-schlip-schlip! Milk splattered. The monstrous organ grew, feverish flesh between Rina's tits. It pulsed hotly, surface rippling with power. the grapefruit-sized glans pushed up between her pale tits. Shakti grabbed the lower half of her cock and pumped it.

Rina wrapped her lips around her tip as it pushed up toward her chin. Steamy-slick precum was pouring from the tip. But it was too big. Soon, it slipped up past her face, so all she could do was rub her cheek against it, wrapping her lips around Shakti's nipple again. More of the hot milk filled her mouth and throat. Precum slicked over her head, matting down her hair and slathering over her cheek and neck. It mucked up her eye, forcing her to close that one. Her tits felt wonderful as they engulfed Shakti's cock, jiggling, moving up and down so slickly....

She reached one hand back and touched her slit. It was pouring boiling-hot nectar. Rina looked up at Shakti, need evident in her eyes. This cock felt great between her tits, but it'd feel better inside her. And Rina was so phenomenally horny right now!

Rina turned around, now on all fours. She looked back at Shakti. "My ass is huge!" she gasped. "Augh, and my tits!" They were so big the nipples brushed the bed! So big they squished around her arms as she knelt! Rina began to bounce her rear, shocked to see it jiggle. "F-fuck, I can twerk now! I need to fuck!" What am I saying?! "Mmmh-yeah!" she kept jiggling her ass up and down, the cheeks clapping!

"Mmmh, keep bouncing that ass, dear," purred Shakti. She ran her hands over Rina's rear, laying her cock between the cheeks. Rina pushed back, groaning as she rubbed her ass up and down Shakti's slick length. "Oh, my, this worked out very well."

"You're telling me?!" She could feel all that steamy, slippery precum rolling down between the cheeks, mixing with her own fluid, cups of sexual slurry coating her legs and pooling on her bed. Shakti's nails dug into those fat cheeks. She heard a pleased growl.

Shakti moved back, lining up the head of that girl-cock with her slit. The massive glans smushed up against her. Her fat organ had to be two feet long, and it was immensely thick! It ground up and down, rubbing, spreading her lips, tantalizingly pouring more heat into her.

"F-fuck me, Shakti!" she stuttered, pushing herself backward. Gliisch! Her mound spread open around that organ. "Yeeah!"She felt its heat and even its pulse.

"So eager!" cooed Shakti. She gripped Rina's hips tightly. Rina felt the pressure mount as Shakti pushed forward, both of them moaning as the glans spread Rina's lips apart more than should have been possible. Nerves she didn't know she had lit up as that massive organ shoved forward, the seal trapping all those cups of precum inside. Rina felt it flowing deep as ... pop! Shakti's crown was inside her.

Rina bit her lower lip and shoved backward again, crying out as several more inches of girl-cock pushed into her, spreading her centimeter by centimeter. Schllrrrsch. Such a sordidly slick sound. Shakti bent over her. She felt the soft tits against her back. Shakti began backing up her hips.

Sloooowly, the cock slipped out of her, until just the glans was inside ... schllrrrrp ... then PHLRSCH! It was slammed back in. Rina cried out as she felt a thump inside. Shakti hit a barrier. Then lightning crackled and she curled her toes, threw her head back, and shrieked. Schklrrrk! Schklrrrk! Jets of her hot nectar sprayed out, soaking the dress still around Shakti's waist.

Something gave inside of her. The barrier loosened. Schpluph! The cock rammed forward, pleasure slamming into her innermost depths. Rina nearly fell flat on her face, except she was saved by the bulk of her massive, cushy tits. Her body shuddered as she continued to pulse and gush, biting her lower lip as she came again, hard. It was only then that she realized Shakti was now inside her womb!

Shakti wrapped her arms around Rina's body and squished her tits together. Rina didn't understand why at first. But then, when Shakti began to pump her fat, pulsing member back into her, she felt something bumping the undersides of her tits. Rina reached under her and grabbed her belly ... only to realize that Shakti's cock was easily palpable right through the flesh! It was stretching her stomach up and toward her massive breasts! And now the glans was pushing up between.

"Mmph! F-fuck! I didn't know ... hnnh! This was possible!" she moaned through ragged breaths. She closed her eyes to slits.

"It is when you're with me," chuckled Shakti. "Mmmh. Such a sweet little pussy you have, Rina. Mmmh-oooh!" Shakti's heavy nuts swung, slapping the backs of Rina's thighs as she pumped into her body, bulging her belly out. That fat brown behemoth was wrapped in a sheath of her own flesh, slick with milk, precum, and pussy-juice. It slipped slickly between her fat tits. Rina was getting fucked and tit-fucked at the same time!

Rina didn't care if she was sore for a week after this. A month! It was worth it. Her newly enormous nipples rubbed against the folds of the jumbled blanket. The heat behind her engulfed her legs. She looked back and realized Shakti's balls were growing bigger by the second! And every second, the girl's cock seemed to slam deeper! Rina bit her lower lip again, pumping back as best she could, grabbing handfuls of comforter. But her legs and arms were getting sore. It was getting difficult. Shakti, on the other hand, seemed to be more enthused than ever!

Cunt-juice sprayed out with every thrust. She could hear it. Spllrch! Spllrsch! Skllrrch! It was nasty in such a delightful way. She could feel liters of juice rolling down her thighs, felt the hot head of that monster cock between her tits, slipping back and forth. Rina bounced up and down on her tits. They were pressing harder and harder on her arms. She realized they were still growing, engulfing her forearms!

Shakti reached back down, her own tits smushing over Rina's back, her nails scratching over all that brand-new tit-flesh. The dark girl's hot milk trickled over her shoulders and onto those enormous tits. Shakti's breath was on her neck.

That massive double-fist-sized glans hammered the back of her womb. The cock stretched it out further than it had any right to. And when she looked down, she realized she could see the tip slipping in and out of her cleavage ... on the side near her! That was enough. Once more her insides shuddered. Her fingers and toes clutched at the bed. Sklllrtch! Sklllrtch! She quivered in another orgasm, panting, tongue lolling out, eyes bleary.

Then Shakti growled, "My turn."

Rina managed a barely-cognizant look behind her. "Huh?" Shakti's nuts were so big she could see them bulging out behind them! She could feel the sloshing liquid ... and hear it! Sloorsch-slooosch. Along with the rising churning-rumble. CHRRRMMBBBLLH! Rina had never seen balls like that before ... yet she knew that sound meant something absurd was coming.