Shakti: Wallflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detonation. GLOOOOOOORCH! An explosion of heat, deep inside her! Pressure filled her. "Muuurgh!" She groaned. Rina felt it, the stretch inside, the way her womb sloshed, gallons of seed raging inside her! A delightful goopy-gushing-swelling, a geyser of heat. Like sitting on a broken fire hydrant full of hot yogurt.

SPLUUUUUUURCH! Another massive wad! It took seconds just to leave Shakti's cock. Rina shuddered as her womb was tortuously bombarded. Her orgasm continued! Her body kept quivering ... had it ever stopped? SKLLOOOOORCH. A secondary noise. Thlrrrch! Splattering. Rina managed to look back. White pearls sprayed out around Shakti's cock as she let out a throaty, growling moan. Such a raw, animal noise!

Rina turned back and grabbed handfuls of her own tits. She massaged them, cooing as she was filled. Pearly goo rolled over her thighs, collected around her knees, under her toes. Shakti's sperm made her feel like she had a fever. Sweat rolled down her forehead, her cheeks.

Shakti kept blasting, blasting, untold liters of boiling-hot, fresh lady-spunk. Rina felt something pressing into her stomach. She looked down. "Fuck!" she yelped. Her belly was swollen up like a yoga ball! It spread to the sides, sat on the bed! And it kept growing! And Shakti kept pumping that monstrous girl-cock into her, rocking her back and forth atop her belly, even as she was filled!

"None like it," purred Shakti. BLOOORCH. SPLUUUUURCH! When would the orgasm end?!

Rina's vision wobbled. Her breath came in short and ragged. She could barely think around all this sperm. It felt like an ocean inside her. It was unreal. Is this really me? Really happening? She moaned, her hands rubbing over her own belly as her eyelids fluttered. "So full...."

Some time later, she felt herself rolling as Shakti moved her with unexpected strength. SPLOOORCH. SPLOOORCH. Shakti had been cumming for a week!

Finally, the sound died down. SPLOOORCH. Splooorch. Splooorch.... The massive organ pulsing inside her was still.

"Mmmh. Much better."

Rina could barely lift her head. A massive dome was in front of her, the size of a bean bag chair. It was the color of her skin, jiggling, and she could see nothing beyond it. Wait. Her eyes opened to the size of saucers. "Is that my belly?!" she choked out, putting her hands on it. Wait, when did I get on my back?

"I was pretty horny, dear," sighed Shakti. "So were you."

"I can't believe this ... hngh ... is happening! Hannnh." Rina collapsed back, head on her pillow. How had Shakti moved her? Rina couldn't even move under the sheer weight of her own spunk-swollen stomach. It forced her fat tits to roll upward, laying on either side of her head. "Fuck, my tits!" She'd forgotten about that.

Shakti began pulling back. Schlooooorph. A slick-slimy sucking noise. Movement inside. Rina moaned, closing her eyes. Even pulling out, Shakti pleasured her! Pop! GLOOOSCH! Heat cascaded across her thighs as the spunk was freed. Shakti plopped down beside her, that fat brown cock reaching from between her legs. As her eyes met Rina's, she slipped it between her tits, up to her pouty lips. She kissed it and lapped at her own jizz. Pearly strands connected mouth to glans. And as Rina's vision flickered in and out, black and light, she wondered how the hell Shakti's lipstick wasn't smeared in the least.

As she left consciousness, she heard ... no, felt ... that deliciously sweet voice. "I told you I'd make sure you had fun, sugar."

***

Birds tweeted outside. Sunlight warmed her face. Her crusty eyes opened. The ceiling greeted her.

"Holy shit!" she grunted, bolting upright in bed.

Everything was normal.

"Shakti?" she called, looking around the room. The bed was clean. No green clothes. Where the hell is she?

Rina went into the kitchen, then the bathroom. No one. Was it worry? Or was it the fact that Shakti's absence was so awful after last night?

"That happened, right?" she asked the ceramic pig in her kitchen. How will I find her again?

Then she saw the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She saw herself. "Fuck!" she screeched.

Rina's jaw dropped. Her tits were huge! At least the size of big grapefruits! Her hips were so wide! She turned to the side and found a plump ass that—while not Shakti-sized—would have ushered her into any rap video. And her hair. It was so ... vibrant! Lively! She ran her fingers through the soft mane. That was when she noticed the bag on her chair. Was that there before? It was the same vibrant green Shakti had on everything.

Rina opened it and found clothing inside. And a little card. It had a distinctive black-and-green-striped kiss-print on it. She turned it over to find rather feminine handwriting. It said:

I told you you'd have more fun with me than at that party.

You'll need these. They should be your size.

Rina smelled the card. Its scent was Shakti's. She held up the blouse under the card and shook her head. "No one's going to believe me."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Critique, praise, whatever, I want to hear from you! I'm a comment slut and I reply to almost all of them!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.