All Comments on 'Shameless'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

This one leaves me in tears. I first cried for Zascha and even more so for her daughter. The way in which the denizens of the Shack adopted her and made her family made me cry for joy for this amazing woman. This aint my first rodeo. Todd and the Missus are the best writers on this site.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Very touching, very well written, very engaging. Thank you and easy 5 stars.

Sumnut96Sumnut965 months ago

WOW! 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars on another great read . My cousin had his boss offer his wife to him . My cousin thought it was a joke and never took her away from the Dumb Ass . The boss died after getting T boned by a 3/4 ton Ford f-250 . Everything went to his wife who sold everything as fast as she could and moved back to the Philippines . She told my cousin that his death was the best thing in her life . My Brother and I did not blame her

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

One of the few writers I wish there was a selection on their main page to allow me to 'Favorite' every story.

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pretty good start. I encountered "The Shack" series in the popular list for LW. I wanted to read it in order, so I traced back to where it started, and ended up with this story.

I'll go read the next one now. 🙃

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A Damascene Conversion. A Thomas Knight and a madonna with child. What a happy ending. NICE.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I started reading this whole series again because it's some of the best stories on the web not just LIT. I've lost count how many times I've read Todd's works and even bought his book on Amazon. His writing just flows and the character development is great, Monster, Pogo, the Lady Killer guy (brain quit working I'm terrible with names) Don't forget Ex, she's Monsters keeper. There is a story dedicated to him also. On to next story. Look at Todd's Bio if you want the reading order but to me it doesn't really matter all the stories stand on their own pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn, you people do some fine writing. Five stars. Going to read Minster now...

JPB

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

This is a series I gladly return to. It is raw and heartfelt. It doesn’t get much more real than that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You really nailed Grease and Angel. Your writing just brings all the emotion to the reader. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

God damn, I love these stories.

You Sir, are an artist.

Have read all of your Shack related stories multiple times over the years, and still get enthralled.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I read Anonymous from 22 days ago'

God damn, I love these stories.

You Sir, are an artist.

Have read all of your Shack related stories multiple times over the years, and still get enthralled.

Thank you.

dgfergiedgfergie26 days ago

Another read of another good one by Todd and the Missus. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

SIMILAR Stories