Shannon and Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, you want my big black snake don't you?" He asked.

His touch felt good. I found myself spreading my legs so his hand could move easier. He kept kissing me. Then it hit me. I had to leave right now. This was wrong. As the kiss broke and his finger began rubbing my slit through my panties, I pulled his hand out and stood up.

"No, Robert. I must leave now." I shouted. With a surprised look he smiled at me.

"Okay Shannon." He replied. "You just feel so nice down there, and I know you want me." It must have been the dope or the alcohol but I replied.

"Yes, I do want you but this is wrong." "I am leaving."

He walked me out to my car as the band began playing without him. At my car I let him kiss me for about five minutes. It felt so good. I was almost an animal in heat. I wanted his cock but my good Catholic upbringing stopped me. He rubbed my back and then my ass as he kissed me. It felt so good I let him. I hugged him tight. I broke the kiss and opened my car door. I started the motor. Robert crouched down and leaned in to kiss me good night.

"Shannon, we could go to my van. No one will know." He offered as his hand crawled up my leg. I let his hand reach my panties and then replied.

"No Robert, not tonight." I felt like stopping the motor and getting out. His hand was doing things to me. This man was doing things to me. I was so wet, so horny. He began rubbing my pussy through my panties.

"Shannon, let me do this. I can make you feel so good." He kissed me again.

I spread my legs a little more and felt his finger find my throbbing clit through my panties. I let him rub me. I then grabbed his hand by the wrist. I could smell my scent on his hands. My panties were so wet I was almost embarrassed that this man could turn me on so. I pulled his hand free and said.

"Good night, Robert. Thanks for the evening."

"Shannon, the pleasure was all mine. Next time I'll let you play with my python." He grinned. I shut my car door and with a very hazy mind began my drive home.

On the way home my mind was occupied with very mixed feelings. I love Justin, and I loved being married to him. I had betrayed him. I had let another man touch my breast, kiss my lips and finger my pussy. Robert was such a hunk, such a stud. He was so hot. God, I wanted to see and feel his cock. I pulled into the driveway and noticed the time. 1:30. Damn. I tried to sneak in the house but made a lot of noise. Then I got into bed and woke you.

Shannon told me the entire story of Roberts's conquest of her and her giving in to him...almost. I had an immediate hard-on and Shannon felt it grow against her leg.

"This is turning you on isn't it?" She asked. I was embarrassed and didn't want to hurt her feelings but my cock was already giving it away,

"Yes, honey. The thought of that black man's hands on your little white body and pussy is turning me on." I answered sheepishly but honestly.

My hand went to her pussy. She had taken off her panties in the bathroom. I found her very wet pussy and my finger slipped right into her very wet hole.

"Oh Justin, this is so wrong." She exclaimed as she opened her legs. I found her clit, it was standing straight up. I gently rubbed it and she moaned. I kissed her and told her that I loved her so much. I then told her she should let Robert play with her that it turned me on. She told me that it had turned her on too. I began sucking her nipple and we began making passionate love. After an hour of hot sex we both fell fast asleep. Shannon continued the story here.

"The next morning I awoke with a bit of a headache and many mixed feelings. I was not sure how to handle this man, this Robert Crawford. I also didn't know what to do about Justin wanting me to be with another man. I showered, took three Tylenol, and went to work.

I arrived at work at 9:30 and by 11:00 when Barry came into my office I had a proposed marketing campaign set for Robert "the Python" Crawford. It was rough, it was incomplete but I had enough to show Barry. After the presentation Barry and I went to lunch. He had lots of suggestions and many questions but the campaign was starting to come together. I knew we needed additional support and approval from the recording company but I felt confident.

After lunch I went back to my office to work on the project. Barry began making phone calls and a meeting was set with the folks from the recording company. I took a phone call from Robert at 4:00.

"Hello Robert. How are you?" I asked."

"Oh, baby, I just woke up and I am wanting you." I found myself giggled like a teenage girl.

"Serious girl, my python wants to sink it's fangs in you." Robert's low sexy voice sounded even lower than the night before.

"Well, Mr. Crawford, I have put together a proposal that will make you and your label happy." I announced trying to change the subject.

"Oh, really?" He asked. "When can I see it?"

"I then told him that I would have a presentation for him by next week and that we needed to meet with some folks to see how it would be received. Robert sounded impressed and told me so. He then told me that he was playing again on Friday night and maybe I should come and see him again. I told him very clearly that I would be there with my husband on Friday to see him."

Shannon worked hard on the project all day Friday and she and I had a dinner at a small bar by her office before going home to change clothes to go see Robert. I dressed very nicely in slacks and a shirt picked out for me by Shannon. Shannon dressed in a pair of skin tight stretch black pants with a ribbed t-shirt. She didn't want any panty lines showing so she chose a thong and a matching bra. She didn't want Robert to get any ideas.

On the way to the club Shannon and I talked about the conversation we had while making love the night before. All I wanted to do was hear about her evening with Robert and how he had touched her. I wanted to know if she liked it. I told her I loved her and would like her to do it again. Shannon was concerned that I wanted to have an affair. I told her no that this would keep me from having an affair. Shannon was incredulous and not sure she believed me. Robert had this way with her that was exciting but that I was her husband.

We arrived at the club about a half hour before Robert's first set. I kissed her in the car and told her she should encourage Robert and give it a try, but only if she wanted too. Shannon appeared so confused.

At the door the bouncer recognized her and let her in but I had to pay the cover. This infuriated Shannon but I just paid and followed her inside. Shannon led me to Robert's booth by the stage. Robert was sitting with an attractive woman and several men. He was talking low to her and didn't see Shannon and I approach the booth. As they reached the table Robert glanced up and saw Shannon. He gave her the once over look and then stood up.

"Hello Shannon." He called as he got up. "This must be your husband."

"I introduced Robert to Justin and Robert tool his hand into his large hand. He shook it quite hard and I saw Justin wince. Robert smiled at us both and it made me feel uncomfortable. He made room for us in the booth. Justin on the inside, then me, and then Robert on the outside. Sonya came and took our drink order. I ordered a Tangueray and tonic and Justin and Robert both had a Southern comfort and OJ. Yuck, that stuff is too sweet for me. Robert included the two of us in his conversation and his friends were very nice folks.

Once again, Justin and I were the only white people in the club. Robert had his hand on my thigh and was gently caressing it and would squeeze it now and then. At first it made me very uncomfortable but then I began to relax and enjoy his touch. The drinks were good and we enjoyed them. After we ordered our second drink Robert got up to leave. He told Justin that he should come and sit with the band after the set and that he and I would talk business. It thought that Robert had a good idea and readily accepted.

The first set was over in about 45 minutes and the band took a break. They filed into the back of the stage to the little room with couches. Robert walked through the crowd shaking hands and giving hugs. He came to our table and then brought us to the room behind the stage. He left Justin with the band and we went into a small dressing room off to one side.

Robert showed me the way inside and then closed and locked the door. I was all set to discuss business when Robert hugged me and pulled me to him. I was trying to pull back and his lips went to mine. I let him hold me and kiss me. I started kissing him back. It was so exciting being in his arms.

"My sexy Shannon, I have been dying to kiss you tonight, to taste your white sugar." He whispered to me.

"Robert, don't, we can't, I mean Justin is right down the hall." I replied. "He gave me a big smile and told me the boys were keeping him occupied and probably getting him high.

"What?" I asked. "Robert just grinned his sexy grin and went back to kissing me. This time his hands found my buns and started squeezing rubbing them through my thin pants. He was turning me on so. I thought of Justin's words. I felt my temperature rising all over my body.

"Baby, let me have some of your sugar." He said and kissed me harder. Our tongues were licking inside each others mouths.

"Oh, Robert!"

I moaned into his mouth as his hand came up under my shirt and slipped inside my bra. I stood there and let him feel my breasts and then he found my nipple. He twisted it, pinched it. I squealed into his mouth. Robert lifted my shirt and his mouth found my hard nipple. I felt like I was on fire as he licked than began to suck the pink nub. He stopped sucking for a moment.

"Shannon I love your titties." He whispered to me and began to pull both of my breasts from my bra. I told him to let me help him and I quickly reached behind me and undid the clasp. He then moved his hand to my other breast and began suckling again. I was on fire, I wanted this so badly. This man is a sexual animal I thought.

After 5 minutes of getting my nipples really wet and hard Robert began to pull me down on to the small couch in the room. I let him lay me down and he lay beside me. I don't know how but we both lay side by side. My leg went over his hips and his hand began rubbing my pussy through my pants. I wanted this man. I wanted his cock. Robert took my hand and held it, and then he placed it over his cock. He felt huge. It was hard and pointing out from his trousers. I squeezed it and he moaned into my mouth.

"Shannon, I want you to take out the Python. I want you to suck me." His voice was so seductive. I reached for his zipper. I was ready to unzip his pants when the telephone rang.

"Damn, I have five minutes until the next set." He said disappointed. He reached for my zipper and unzipped my pants. He slipped the button out of its hole. He felt the front of my silky thong.

"Oh, Robert, please." I said with an urgent voice.

"Shannon, I need to go but we can do this after the set." He answered my urgent cry. He rubbed his hand down between my legs. I was wet.

"Sexy Shannon wants me, don't she?" He teased. Robert ran his finger into my slit through my panties and then brought it to his nose. He inhaled deeply.

"I love your scent." He said and put the finger to my nose. I smelled like a woman in heat. A bitch in heat. He got up from the couch and helped me up. I fixed my pants and my bra. I pulled down my shirt. At a small dressing table I found a hair brush and a mirror. I looked in and saw I woman I did not know. This woman was a bitch in heat, a white woman with a bright red face and neck. Robert told me to hurry and we both left the room. We could not find Justin or the band. We looked around and then noticed the backdoor was open. As we approached it the band members with the white guy, Justin following, came laughing into the room. They had been smoking dope outside in the clear evening air.

Justin came to me. He was wasted and looked almost out of it. He didn't even notice the look on my face. A look of passion. We made our way back to the booth, it was empty but a fresh pair of drinks was on napkins on the table. I slid in and Justin slid beside me. He kissed me and told me he loved me. He told me that the guys had taken him outside to see the van and instead they smoked hash or something. He wasn't sure, he just had felt great. He had a few sips of his drink and seemed to become more aware of what was going on.

"So what were you doing my honey?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just kissing Robert." I answered in a teasing sort of way.

"You were doing what?" He asked with a big smile on his face. His hand went to my tummy and began to rub me gently were my shirt ended and my pants were below.

"We went back to do some work and we ended up kissing and making out." I answered looking him in the eyes, waiting to see a sign of jealousy or anger. I saw neither only lust.

"Oh, wow, that is so hot!" He exclaimed trying to slip his hand into my pants. I stopped him and said.

"Not here, do you want to go home?" Justin looked at me and stopped moving his hand on my belly. He let it fall into my lap and he started to rub my stretch material covered crotch.

"Shannon you are so hot!" He excitedly whispered. "That is so great." "Did you fuck?"

I looked him straight in the eyes, took his hand from my inner thigh and said.

"No Justin, we didn't fuck. I told you what we did and if you don't get off it I will stop right now and you can forget your little fantasy."

I got up from the table by sliding the long way around in the booth. I walked to the ladies room all the way across the dark and crowded bar. Roberts music filled my ears and I missed the comments several black men made to me as I found the ladies room. I went into a stall and pulled down my pants. I sat down and shook as I peed. I felt so hot, so slutty, and so wrong. I finished up and as I wiped myself I found that I was still soaking wet from Robert's touches. I wanted to play with my throbbing clit but this was neither the time nor place. I quit shaking and left the stall. I cleaned up and redid my lips, hair and clothes. I looked almost presentable as I exited the tiny room.

I found Justin sulking into his drink when I returned.

"Hey, big boy. You got room in there for me?" I asked with my best but poor Mae West impression. His face lit up and he got out of the booth so I could sit down. We sat and held hands listening to Roberts soulful notes. We sat and kissed and talked about the quality of the music. We both agreed that Robert needed to move on to better things. The set ended with Justin stroking my thigh. I asked him if he wanted to leave and he said.

"Not yet."

After the set Robert came and sat with us again. This time he was next to Justin and involved him in a deep conversation about travel on the road with a band. Justin had to get up to hit the head and Robert let him out of the booth. I waited for Robert to sit down next to me. He kissed my cheek and told me he needed to finish what he started. I reached for his hand and agreed.

"Shannon, I have an ache that only you can heal." I smiled and squeezed his thigh. "Hey, you want to go back stage again?" He asked.

"Sure babe, how?" I replied with a voice dripping with nervousness.

"I will let Justin sit with the boys and you can come finger my sax." He grinned at me.

Justin approached the booth and with a grin greeted us. Robert told him that he should sit with the boys again as we had to finish some business. The meaning was not lost on anyone. Justin answered.

"Sure Robert, let's go." I looked at Justin and he grinned at me. Robert led the way and Justin followed me. He pinched my ass and rubbed it. He then leaned to me and said.

"Don't work too hard, save some for me." I grinned and winked at him.

This time Robert took us into the small dressing room and again locked the door. He began kissing me and undoing my pants. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Shannon, you need to meet my big black python. I can't wait for you to kiss it."

I reached for his pants and undid his belt. My shaking fingers undid the button and began to pull down the zipper. My mouth was dry and my stomach ached. I was wet. I pulled the zipper all the way down. A white bulge of silky material popped through the opening. It was Robert python encased in his silky undies. I reached in and touched his manhood.

"It's okay baby, it won't bite. It just wants to love you." He assured me.

He reached over and with one movement pulled his pants and undies down. I was startled and amazed at the size and color of his dark ebony shaft. The head was huge. Now this was a man's cock I thought to myself. What they have always said about black men is true.

Robert then pulled my pants down and reached in and pulled aside my thong panties.

"Shannon, you have a nice sexy bush there mama." His fingers began to rub my very wet very hot pussy.

He slipped a finger between my legs and I spread them more. His finger easily pushed into my pussy lips. As he finger-fucked me I held onto his huge throbbing cock. It was way too large for my hand. He pulled his finger from my pussy and began rubbing my clit. I began to shake. I was cumming for this man right now. It was an extreme orgasm. One of those where your knees shake and you feel like collapsing. I hung on tight to Robert as the waves of pleasure washed over and through me. When I was finished I glistened with sheen from the perspiration.

"Shannon, you are one sexy lady. Did you like that?"

"Uh huh." I softly moaned.

Robert then slowly pushed me to my knees. His cock was rock hard and leaking a bit precum as my face approached it. I was mesmerized by it. I wanted to kiss it, lick it, and love it. I wanted to please this man. I held Robert's cock in my hand and began licking and kissing the tip of it.

"Shannon, I like that. You are such a hot mama. I want you in my bed tonight."

I ran my tongue up and down Robert's cock. I made it slick with my saliva. He asked me to suck it. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and pulled it to my mouth. I felt his hot cock on my tongue and lips at once. I stretched my mouth further to take the entire width of it into my awaiting mouth. I began to suck on Robert Crawford's cock like a whore. The phone rang breaking the mood. Robert's hands went to my head and he began fucking my mouth.

"Shannon, milk my black snake with your mouth." He shouted.

I sucked harder and began to squeeze his balls. He held my head and pumped the big black meat into my mouth. No deep throat here. He kept pumping and I felt his cock expand in my mouth. I knew he was beginning to cum. I continued to suck and move my mouth up and down his cock. A large load of his sperm hit the back of my throat. It was too much for me to swallow and I pulled back to catch my breath. Another huge jet of cum shot against my throat and I began to swallow his hot load. He pumped five or six huge shots into my mouth and I greedily sucked them down. When he was done Robert pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Shannon, clean me up, I have to go." He ordered.

Using my mouth, lips, and tongue I cleaned his cock. When I was done he stuffed it in his pants and pulled me to a standing position. I was still weak and his juices were running down my face. We cleaned up and snuck from the dressing room. Justin caught me coming from the room and from the look and smell of him I knew he was high. He went to kiss me and I turned away.

"Not now, you don't want to kiss me right now." I told him firmly.

"Yes, I do baby, I love you." He assured me.

So I kissed him. I tried to keep his tongue from my mouth but he persisted. I knew I tasted salty from Robert's cum which I still hadn't completely swallowed. It was so thick it coated my mouth so well. Justin didn't seem to notice and appeared to be trying to reach my tonsils. Robert saw us and gave me a big grin, he knew I was giving Justin what I was later to learn was snow ball. We didn't sit back in the booth but made our way out of the club and home. I had to drive because Justin was so wasted. I thought of nothing but the hard black cock of Robert's which had just erupted into my mouth, my mouth. I thought of Justin tasting Robert's sperm and smiled widely."

12