All Comments on 'Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01'

by sprnkman

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 7 years ago
pregnant

hope the black fuckers have insurance and can pay child support. Or maybe Karen will help her and take the black bastard off her hands. or possibly just toss it out of a moving car if the bastards will not accept responsibility. which with blacks is what usually happens. But i myself can not see any white woman wanting anything to do with a gray kid. it would be better off dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Lack of spelling and word usage makes this totally worthless. Maybe the author should go back to elementary school to learn how to write

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love a good breeding party

Waiting for chapter 2, great start. Gotta love a girlfriend that introduces you to black cock. Excellent xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a start

I don't like the references to her little pussy, it takes away from the story. Her little butthole, it simply doesn't work in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good beginning

Like the plot! Just get a good editor - or a spellcheck!

StLouisLoveStLouisLoveover 7 years ago
I love the fantasy

I think you did a great job and please disregard the negative comments and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start!

looking forward to where you take this.

keep it coming, thanks for sharing!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hoard expression?

What's a "hoared expression"? Horrid?

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. I loved the plot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

lurn 2 spel pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Friend

Every white woman needs a bff like Karen. One who will introduce them to the best sex they will ever have. You just know that Shannon will only let black men have her from this point on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter to this story...It was hot!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Hoard?

Did you mean horrid?

Please wait until you graduate 8th grade before you write again.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Desperately needs editing, some very basic spelling mistakes in there, spoiling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters.

Was a good story and held my attention the whole way through. The funny thing about this site, is how everyone has something to say. But where are their stories at? If they can do better...let em. Until then, us writers will do what writers do...WRITE. And should we make mistakes along the way, we will learn to do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Illiterate racist

Using 'finally' for 'finale' among.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's your story?

Right on Choko...I get a kick out of these critics who show ZERO submissions. They are almost as much fun as the Anonymous commenters who keep reading the interracial genre then talk about how they don't like the idea of black/white sex.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Hot!

Really enjoyed your story very hot and erotic. Loved that Karen set her best friend up to get Blacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
friens should get girlfriends blacked

Karen did a wonderful thing arranging for her girlfriend Shannon to get blacked! I believe strongly that all white girls should have 'Reparations Sex' with as many black men as often as possible regardless of marital or boyfriend status or age. If white girls lost their virginity to older black men, they would be more prone to black sex throughout their lives and the world would be a better place for both blacks and whites. I hope this story helps convince white girls to practice reparations sex with black men they already know. Great story! Does anyone have a story about middle school white cheerleaders having reparations sex with black teachers?

maxwell777maxwell777over 7 years ago
best friend

I wish when we were younger, that my wife's friends had fixed her up with a couple of black men.

JayG88JayG88over 7 years ago
Really Hot!

As a white woman i want to say how hot I found this story. It's really well written and I only wish I could have swapped places with Shannon! Will definitely be reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Badly needs an edit

Not sure how good or bad the story is because it was tough to get past all the grammar and spelling mistakes. The writing level is so bad that it reads like a google translate from another language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes and No.

No, it was not well written. Yes, it was a pretty good story. To the comments by anonymous, both of them, I agree. I had a girlfriend who was submissive and had limited experience. Her ancestors had owned slaves. After two years of teaching her the joys of deep submission I eventually trained her to worship selected black men. It added to our sex life immeasurably.

SlutWifeFucker69SlutWifeFucker69about 6 years ago
White wife turned bbc addict.

I love t when a married white Slut has her BFF help.turn her into a nigga cock addicted WhoreWife that will never say no when her main Bull begins sharing her to nigga WhoreBang parties regularly even if he pimps her openly !!$$♡♤♤♤♡$$!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Load of crap

Will you stop putting down white men, there are a lot of us with big cocks...

Niggas with big cocks is so irrelevant it's a joke...

Besides lots of women have gotten off vaginally wirh thick 7-8 inch dicks...you don't need a big cock to get women off and women know this...

Pathetic story = 1/2 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did Literotica Make a New Category for Illiterate Stories?

If so, this must be the inaugural submission!

"hoard" for "horrid", and that's just a guess! Who knows what you intended!

"finally" for "finale", perhaps?

Oh, and the Martian Slut Ray Gun, again!

Just awful! Follow the suggestions of the other commenters and complete eighth grade; or sign up for an "English as a Second Laguage" class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! ANNONY the fucking English teacher

What a retard!!!

CrimsonEyedDivineBeastCrimsonEyedDivineBeastover 5 years ago
A lot of whiny baby dick honkeys in the comments lol. Good job.

Anything that pisses of these irrelevant cavebeasts is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy Wife, Happy Life!

This was a great story that both my wife and I really liked. It is interesting that many white, married wives often get blacked, the first time, because their girlfriends either coach them to do it or set them up for it; like in your story.

In our particular case, my wife’s best friend’s divorce was finalized. Eight or nine of the other married, white wives in their friendship circle decided to have a party to celebrate. The divorcée had mentioned how much she liked blacks so, they hired two black male strippers. Everyone had a little too much to drink and they jerking the guy’s cocks, and they all took turns sucking them. (My wife later told me she didn’t even know that cocks could even be this big!)

The divorcée ended up taking on both guys, right there on her living room couch, in front of all her girlfriends. My wife, being an accountant, automatically counted that the divorcée must have had at least two dozen strong orgasms in the 40 minutes the two black guys were fucking her. All the other gals just looked on in awe at this display of primal mating!

After that, the divorcée started exclusively dating only black guys and would share her sexual exploits with all the other girls in the group, whenever they got together for tea. One-by-one, during the next year, all the other white wives were blacked, except for my wife.

By then, all the gals were eager to get my wife blacked. So, they set up a dance party at one of their houses and invited quite a few very attractive black men. As the disco ball swirled around from the ceiling, and the sensual music and drinks took effect, everyone paired off, including my wife.

Eventually, she eagerly ended up in a bedroom having the best orgasms of her life on a black cock. After he finished with her, another guy took his place, and then another. She fucked vigorously three black guys for nearly two hours!

When she was done, all the girls came in and gave her hugs and kisses on the cheek. They welcomed her into the club, with words similar to those in your story: "Look at you, you little fucking slut, taking that big black unprotected cock in that little white married pussy, I knew it! I knew that you needed to be blacked!"

As they continued to chant this louder and louder, my wife burst out in tears and said “Yes, I need black cock in my unprotected white, married pussy!” Then, they got her to shout it out loud half a dozen times and they all congratulated her! One of the gals used her cellphone to make a video of my wife’s “declaration”, which she later played for me!

Since then she has always had black lovers and my little white penis doesn’t get anywhere near her blacked owned pussy. She will be black bred soon. I’m totally on board with that! It makes her very happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this story. I’m white, straight, and married. It would be erotic if this happened to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, Hot, Hot! Loved it. I'm sure my wife would love to be Shannon. I'd be happy to let he enjoy sex like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Badly written, bad spelling and very bad grammer! It is a shame, because the story line was good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous