Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Jake still had her by the hair and was forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth and his cockhead was starting its way into her throat! Her mouth was making those little popping noises as the cock head slammed into her throat! Saliva was starting to run down his cock and flow over her hand; strings of it were forming between her lips and fingers every time her head came up!

Jake looked at Tyrell and said;"think she's ready for the finally here, Bro!"

Tyrell knew that his friend was ready to blow a load down the slut's throat; he pulled his tongue out of her pussy and moved it up towards her ass. Tyrell's tongue started doing laps around the outside of her little puckered hole, while his fingers continued their magic inside the walls of her pussy, just when he knew Jake was going to cum, Tyrell stabbed his tongue into her little butt hole!

Shannon's eyes flew open the size of saucers. She couldn't believe the spasms her pussy and butthole were going through, her pussy was gushing again and she almost lost conciseness. Her pussy was squirting all over the seat, her thighs, and Tyrell's lap.

As this was happening, the swelling cock in her throat let loose with a torrent of cum. Jake let the first volley go down her throat! As her head started coming up, the second filled her mouth and started squirting out the corners of her lips, he pulled her head back by her hair and the third shot went up across her nose, her eye lash, an into her hair. She brought the head back to her lips and the remainder smaller squirts went into her mouth, on her lips, cheek, and chin.

Karen turned around just in time to see her friend sitting up with cum all over her face and hair. "What happened," Karen asked?

"He stuck his tongue in my little butthole and I squirted again," Shannon said, completely ignoring the fact that she had been sucking the biggest dick she could ever imagine, and her face and hair were covered in cum.

"Oh, come here sweetheart," Karen said!

Shannon leaned over the seat and Karen kissed her full on the lips and licked some cum off Shannon's face.

"What about that cum all over your face honey, how did that happen and did you like it?"

"I don't know ---, I guess when he did that to my butt, I lost track of what was happening and he shot it all over me," Shannon said with a pouty face.

"Honey don't pout, didn't you like it? Look you squirted on them, so it's OK that they should be able to do it to you too, right?"

"I guess ---, it didn't taste bad, but there was so much---, a lot more then Steve ever squirted!"

"I don't think Steve has been very honest with you honey, didn't he tell you his little penis was big, and didn't you just find out the real truth?" "Now let's get you back to my house and I will call Steve and tell him that you're spending the night with me because you have had too much to drink and shouldn't drive!"

"OK, but don't tell him what happened. Please!!!!"

"No, I won't tell him that you got fucked by real men, and that you squirted all over the place, and that you gave your first blow job to a real cock, and that you got rimed, and that you have cum all over your face and hair!" Karen said smiling, and then continued!

"I won't tell him, I am taking you back to clean you up a little, and then the guys can properly breed you!"

"What!!!" Shannon gasped with a hoard expression on her face!

12