All Comments on 'Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 03'

by sprnkman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story man, original ideas very erotic can't wait for pt 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sooo Good

Incredible. Had me hard and pounding myself before I could finish reading it. I can just imagine how far Shannon will go to keep this Black God inside her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope hubby finds out

and cauterizes her cunt with a hot iron thyen divorces her sorry ass so she can fuck her animals all day and fucking a dog would be preferable to nigger fucking

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

You definitely had me hooked. You keep writing a good story. Keep writing.

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
Bought and sold

Very well done just a few typos trusting instead of thrusting but al in al excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story keep it cumming

Karen will make Shannon her slave and call all the shots on who she may fuck and when that happens. Ultimate goal is get Shannon pregnant with black baby in womb. And break up marriage so she can seduce her husband while Shannon keeps on fucking in the projects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
happens more than you think !!!!

I am a 32 year old black American, a Veteran, and I work as a residential service man, to the pig that says the hubby should destroy the little white pussy, he needs a life, it is a story of fiction, I want him to know that I am 5ft 6in tall at 145lbs, and I am fucking 3 married sluts, a 28, 34, and a 50 year old, none of the 3 can take all of me, they will do anything I want, and they all know each other, and I am trying to get the 34 year old off the pill, my goal is to fuck up as many white marriages that I can, I am an Alpha male, I pick and chose who I will fuck, and on Friday (yesterday) I went to another white household and I will fuck her, just to let you know asshole, as many white women that I have fucked I have never had to force any of them, I have only head fucked some of them and they chase me to get more, I could sell anyone of the women I fuck, and that includes the white sluts in the past that I fucked up their marriage, I am an Alpha male because of my cock. Remember, when the head goes in, its too late, they are hooked and you are fucked, so watch the bitch, she may be my slut next !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black to go

Yes she can not live without it unless she gets herself a good dog by the way that's a good point, Why haven't we got a Animal section on here.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anonymous with the BBC...

Yaah there is some truth to this. Been there done that. My wife was shocked when I brought home a gift which looked sooo much like the boy friend she thought I did not know about. To bad for him. Stupid asshole thought I would not figure it out. Stupid asshole did not think I would do something about it.

Taser, van, quite place vacuum pump and zip tie, 50 gallon drum and two bags of concrete. Lets just say you would not believe the look on her face when she opened that package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story, also guys...

So this story is great! Really well written...

To the guy who wants to abuse the wife and other men, dude Are you seriously being racist and angry AND masturbating? Like you know *what*this story is about by now, it's Chapter Three and the title is *not* misleading. You clicked on it. It doesn't say "Long Term Finance Focusing on Variable Insurance Products (Also Shannon Gets Blacked)"! So why are you getting all angry? Go read something else! Multitask less, you'll be happier.

cujosocalcujosocalover 7 years ago
Good Read!

I enjoyed it very much.... Looking forward to more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid cuck.

Any Husband who wants his wife to fuck another man whether white, black, or because he has a big cock is just mental and deserves all he gets.

Well written, 5 stars for that , write more please.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Shannon has her pussy full of blackcock. She will want more now. More stories please.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
More

You can not stop here, hot sexy story! Need to know what happens the rest of the night !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH MY GOD

i so want to be Shannon. please give us the rest of the night, and even the weekend. does she try the other guys, one at a time? by 2s or all 3? does she and Karen get together? so many hot possibilities

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 7 years ago
There go those annonymous ass holes again

Now let me understand here - This story is in the Interracial category which means there is going to be a Big Black Cock fucking a tight white girl pussy - Then Anonymous reads the entire 3 part story then mouths off about this girl fucking those animals and needing her pussy cauterized. And then expects us to think he isn't a COMPLETE IDIOT! Probably just pissed that he could only wank off his 3 inch white boi baby dick 2-3 times to get just a dibble or two. Great story - Need part 3 ASAP! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

Shannon needs to find how fun that big cock will be in her ass, and how much fun it is to have all those big black cocks in all her holes over and over. please continue this story.

auhound49auhound49about 7 years ago
MORE ON THE BREEDING!!!!!!!

You started out very good RE breeding but then it seemed to dissapear. For a lot of us pregnancy and breeding are very hot - after all, is this not what sex is really about?

Protected sex is nothing more than mutual masterbation. Risking pregnancy is the ultimate adrenaline rush! Even more so if the woman does not want a baby.

This would be the top thought on any married woman's mind, as well as with nearly any single slut. At least when they remember their status, which usually comes with cock insertion from My personal experience. If not then, it is when she realizes he is ejaculating.

As one sexy unprotected slut said, "it was like a cold wet washcloth hitting my face, a real fast wakeup and an instant climax".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

more please

stenson25stenson25about 4 years ago
loved it

loved how she talked about her little pussy as though it was a person talking .i almost came from that .need more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

where is chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to tie Shannon over a table with all four of her extrementies secure tight to the four corners.

Give Karen a flyswatter to apply on Shannon's reddening ass before Tyrone gets behind Shannon to put hands on her hips to give her the fucking of a lifetime. Other men can apply sperm to help ensure she is impregnated.

Karen won't take Shannon to buy birth control. Bitch impregnated, hubby files for divorce and Karen hands off Shannon to Tyrone to use for more impregnation s as family disowns her and she moves to projects disowned by Tyrone and Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will their be a part 4 to this story? You can't just leave it there. We need to know if she gets the other two black men in bed and if her husband still is drinking so much that he doesn't know his wife is out getting what she needs too.

Karen is a good friend and is letting her get used so that she becomes a woman with knowledge of what her body can experience. It is important to use words but to many times with the "white little pussy" and "Little Slut" takes away from the story line and only adds more words to the mix and washes the story down. just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it could show understand on Karens part to take Shannon on a road trip and get her a scrip for birth control pills. Prevent unwanted births could also be a good message to use in a story as well as how hot Shannon feels now that she is a real woman and enjoying sex and not just a pcs of meat on a bed for her husband to screw after his time in the bar and with his friends.

Also, the hubby could be getting some black meat of the female type and getting his brains fucked out in a all-night trip to a party with his friends and getting a little blue pill to keep him hard all night.

The next few parties could be fun and then he gets to go to a New Year's Eve part with a orgy in one room and he hears a few couples over a little girl's voice that sounds like one he knows. hearing her Cumming on dick after dick and bringing in the new year so to speak.

Get some ideas and build this up into a few hot stories, and yea cut out the cussing and putting down of a woman that is enjoying getting fucked now. It isn't a tight little white pussy, it is a hot pussy now. And black brothers and long hard cocks when your talking aobut only black men in the room is a given.

bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 12 inches black curved dick is already leaking precum heavy with black seed looking for white pussy to breed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply put, a truly erotic story written to arouse everyone. 5 stars over and over and over.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing I was her. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want her to go. Please finish. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous