Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god --- don't start teasing me again ---! I so confused right now ---! Can you just do it ---, I can't even think right now --- just do it --- been waiting --- just do it ---!"

Tyrell slowly pushed in deeper not believing how tight and warm she was! He couldn't ever remember having anyone so tight, so warm, so naïve, so attractive ---! It was almost like she had cast some kind of spell on him ---! Some kind of spell that prevented him from just slamming the shit out of that little white pussy! Just slamming it and forgetting about it and moving on to the next one! Some kind of spell that made him not want to tear it up! Tear it up and send home to some little dick husband or boyfriend all battered and bruised.

"Be careful --- he's in so deep --- god it feels so good --- so good---! Do you feel it ---? Do you feel how tight it is in me ---! Can I see it ---? I want to see it going in and out of me ---!" Shannon whispered!

Tyrell rose up and pulled her head up so she could see down in between them; "Does that excite you? Does seeing that big black cock stroking in and out of that little white pussy make her wetter ---? Hah --- does it?"

Shannon just looked up at him with lust filled eyes, her jaw dropped and her mouth agape forming a large oval, moans and little squeaking noises coming out on every inward stroke ---! She could feel it building, she could feel herself gripping the shaft, and she could feel his foreskin roll back and forth inside her tight little pussy---! She could feel that big head coming out of its sheath and rubbing against her tight walls, then bumping into the entrance of her cervix and then withdrawing and doing all over again! Her moans and squeaks becoming louder and more often, until ----!

"Cumming -----!" she screamed. "Oh fucking Christ ---- cumming so hard ----- so hard ---!" As her pussy pulsed and squirted his cock back out ---!

Tyrell knelt up between her thighs, taking his cock and slapping it against her clit, as her orgasm subsided! As he did the spray was splashed all over his cock and her thighs! Then laying it on top of it and rubbing it up and down, trapping it under his length, making it roll back and forth under it as he moved ---!

"Oh god --- put him back in --- make him go back in there ---! Oh god again ---, please put him back ---, she wants to do it again ---! She yelled, and then said; "But --- but wait --- how come he didn't go ---? How come he didn't cum ---? Did I do something wrong ---, doesn't he like her ---?" Shannon said with a pouty face, thinking she had done something wrong!

"You're fine, well more than fine ---! Took all my will power not to nut up in her ---! Just wanted the first time to be able to last for you ---, that's all ---!"

"Awe ---! So the big --, --, bad --, black man wanted to make it special for me ---?" she said teasingly!

"Ok, let's not start getting like that ---! You're a pretty attractive woman, and I just didn't want to tear up that pussy the first time! Sending you home and having to tell your wimp husband that some big black guy fucked your brains out and you're probably never going to be able to feel his little dick again!!"

"I was just playing ---, don't get mad at me ---, Ok ---?" She whispered while nibbling at his lower lip trying to provoke that tongue back into her mouth! "I really do want him back inside me though ---, can you do it like you just did ---, can you put him back in ---! Make me take that big cock in my tight little pussy ---, make me cum again ----? This time I want us both to cum, I want both of us to squirt together ---! Can you ---, can we both do it ---?"

"Let's get you on top!" He said. "That way you can control how you take him ---, control how deep he goes, and where you want him to rub up in that little pussy ---!" Tyrell rolled her over on top of him, her legs straddling his broad body! "Reach down and guide him in when you want ---, you're in control now! You control when you cum and when you make me cum ---! Ok little one ---?"

"She needs to cum again ---, you have got me so horny right now I think she could cum by just thinking about you ---, but she needs him to cum too ---! You need to show me that we are making you happy ---, that when you're up inside her ---, that she's making him happy ---, we want to make you happy ---, we need to make you cum too ---!" Shannon said whispering in his ear!

She reached down between the two of them grasping his stem, at the same time raising her hips up to align the head with her slit! As she looked down to guide it, she could see that there were tiny drops hanging from her puffy, red, swollen lips ---! Her little clit was all red and extended out from inside its hood! She gently pulled down on the shaft, exposing its big head from underneath the foreskin, and then gently brushing it back and forth across her extended lips to pickup her moisture on to it! As she did, and the head penetrated in between her lips, she gasped ---!

"Oh ---god ---, not again ---!" She shrieked as her pussy started convulsing again! "Oh ---, oh ---, oh god ---, oh god damn it ---!!" She, shrieked and moaned ---, cried and screamed!! "God please make it stop ---! I can't stop cumming --- you have to help me --- make her stop ---!" She cried as she nuzzled her head against his cheek, jerking forward as her pussy diminished the subsiding spasms! "I need to make you happy ---, I want to make you cum ---, but I can't like this ---, when you make her squirt so much!!"

"Please help me ---, tell me what to do ---! I can't even get him back in without it happening! Please help me ---, tell me what to do so that I can make you happy ---, make you cum for me ---! I am so confused again ---, confused about what she's doing and not doing to make you happy ---! Tell me ---, please tell naïve little Shannon what to do ---, please tell me ---!"

"OK --- girl ---, just calm down! It's fine, just calm down and let it happen ---! What's happening is going to happen, so just let it ---! We'll get him back in, then just let it happen! If you cum, just go with it and then we will start again ---, but stop fucking worrying about me not cumming, I am just making it last --!" He said chuckling.

"You're not mad at me ---? Don't want you to be mad ---! I guess I am just stupid or something and don't know what to do ---! I just want him to cum so that ---, so that I know I made you happy ---!" She moaned!

"Stop ---, how the fuck would I be mad! That beautiful face, those eyes, that sexy little girl voice --- and that tight little pussy ---, just fucking stop, and listen to what I said ---! Now lift up, let's get it back in ---!"

Shannon lifted her hips up as Tyrell's hand replaced hers on his shaft, guiding the head back in between her lips and then gently reaching up and pushing her hips down onto it!

As she did this, a thought about what he said went through her mind; "what if she used her voice and eyes like she had done in the other room!' she thought to herself, before being distracted by that huge cock penetrating her pussy again!

"Easy there big boy --- you're up there as far ---, oh god ---, you're up there as far as before and ---, oh god ---, oh god going to cum ---, oh god ---, cumming -----! Shannon screamed as she held herself in place not allowing his cock to be popped out as her orgasm ripped through her again ---! "Holy fucking shit ---!" She screamed!

After a couple of minutes and her pussy having stopped convulsing, she lowered herself back on top of him! Bring her lips up to his mouth gently kissing and sucking his lower lip! "Did you feel it ---?" She whispered in that little girl voice! "Did you feel her cum all over that big cock ---!? Did she squirt on him; did he feel all my warm juices come out all over him ---? Was she gripping him ---, holding him so he wouldn't come out ---, could you feel it ---?" Without waiting for an answer, she shifted her position, pulling herself up, so she now cradled his head in her one arm, her nylon clad ankles raising up and resting on the top of his thighs, pulling her pussy back so that just a little more than the head remained inside of her!

"My turn now ---, she's in control now and it's time that we made him squirt ---! So no touching --- hands off ---, you understand --- she needs to be in control now ---!" She gently whispered in his ear!

Shannon slowly started swirling her hips, making the head of his cock rub back and forth against her warm walls just inside her entrance! Gripping him, making his foreskin pull back and forth inside her, making that exposed sensitive head rub against her! Bringing her head around and gently pressing her lips to his, her nose to his, and whispering;

"Does he like that ---? Is she making him feel all those things that he does for her ---? He's in about as far as I could get him in my mouth ---, is she making him as happy as my mouth did ---? Is he feeling as good as when I sucked on your big ---, black ---, cock ---? When you wanted me to look at you when I was doing that ---, kind of like now ---!"

"Does my little ---, white ---, married --- pussy --- turn him on ---? Does knowing that he's the only black cock to ever be in that little pussy ---, make him happy ---? Does knowing that he's only the second cock to be in my little pussy make him ---, happy ---?"

Her motions changed from swivels to little back and forth trusting motions! She knew that her tactics better work soon, she was starting to feel the twinges of another impending orgasm looming! "Do you feel my little clitty rubbing up and down on you ---? Your making her stick out so far and she's ---, she's so sensitive ---! Do you feel it ---?" She asked in a whisper as her mouth moved back to his ear, gently nibbling and biting his ear lobe!

Shannon knew that she didn't have much more time before another orgasm overtook her, but at the same time she felt something else too! Something was changing ---, it felt like he was getting harder -- growing inside of her ---! His hands had moved down to her butt, and now was pulling her back and forth, as if trying to impale himself in her further, his face contorted, and his hips making little upward trusting motions!"

With a big trusting motion Tyrell impaled himself into her again up to her cervix! "Oh fuck baby --- here it comes ----!"

Shannon shot upright, feeling it trust in, feeling it pulsing inside of her, then feeling her own oncoming orgasm!

"Fuck ----! Nutting ---!" Tyrell yelled!

Shannon's mouth flew open, eyes as wide as saucers, her hands clinched in fists as the heels of her palms drove down into his chest! As she felt the first flood of his hot cum filling her pussy as her own orgasm overtook her! Wave after wave washed over her, she could feel them both convulsing inside of herself, her own flood of juices rushing out. Then in the distance there was someone screaming at the same time, someone that must have been experiencing something like she was ---, but unknown to her that someone ---, was herself!

What had just happened ---! She could still feel slight pulsations of her pussy around his shrinking cock, but she was sitting upright, mouth agape, moaning, but just staring blankly with overwhelming pleasure! "What had happened ---, had she blacked out ---? She remembered the first wave of his cum and her orgasm, but only this bliss after that!

Shannon fell down into his chest ---, reaching her lips up she gently kissed him; "I ---ah ---, you ---!" her whisper just falling off!

"Shhhh!" Tyrell said. "No talking, just enjoy it ---!"

Shannon laid her head on his chest, gently rubbing it with her nails of both hands! She could feel his rapid heartbeat through her ear! She could feel him still inside of her; "please don't take it out ---, just leave it in her ---!" She whispered to him.

After a couple of minutes, Shannon saw the door slowly open and Karen peeked in! Karen slowly made her way to the bed, half creeping and kind of tip-toeing, she knelt beside the bed near Shannon's head, Shannon just staring at her through tear filled eyes!

"Well ---?" Karen whispered, thinking that Tyrell may be sleeping! "Did it happen---?"

"Yeah ----!" Shannon whispered back, with that little girl pouty face, in a broken tone that sounded like she may cry at any moment.

"Well I kind of assumed that from the way you were screaming, and also that you must have enjoyed it ----! Karen said still whispering and now smiling!

"Yeah ----! Shannon whispered back in the same tone as before, her head still pressed against his chest, her finger nails still gently stoking him! "Wait ----, what ----? Who was screaming ----?"

"You were ---, you silly little slut ---! I have to tell you I have never heard anyone make those sounds before ---! You silly little slut ---, my silly little slut! But, why the tears ---, why that pouty little face --- girl?"

"No one told me ---, no one ever told me that it could be like this ---! He made me cum so many times ---, cum so hard ---! I just don't know if I could ever please him like he pleased me ---!" Shannon continued.

"Just enjoy it --- honey! My little silly slut!" Karin replied.

"My silly slut!" Tyrell spoke out! As his hand gently started massaging her ass check! "My slut"!!

Shannon's eyes looked up at Karen without her head moving or her fingers stopping; "Someone is getting hard again ---! Think it may be time for you to leave now!"

Karen leaned over and kissed Shannon; "Enjoy honey ---, you deserve it!!" before turning to sneak back away!

"Karen!!" Shannon whispered!

"Yes honey!!" as she turned to look back at her best friend!

"You have cum in your hair!!" she whispered.

"Details ---, I will give you details some other time ---!" Karen replied before leaving.

12